LPI 102-500 Paper 2021
Exam Code: 102-500 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: LPIC-1 Exam 102 - Part 2 of 2 - version 5.0
Certification Provider: LPI
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 102-500 Exam.
LPI 102-500 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
The system's timezone may be set by linking /etc/localtime to an appropriate file in which directory? (Provide the full path to the directory, without any country information)
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following commands should be added to /etc/bash_profile in order to change the language of messages for an internationalized program to Portuguese (pt)?
- A. export LANGUAGE="pt"
- B. export MESSAGE="pt"
- C. export UI_MESSAGES="pt"
- D. export LC_MESSAGES="pt"
- E. export ALL_MESSAGES="pt"
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following tools used for DNS debugging, reports not only the response from the name server but also details about the query?
- A. dnsq
- B. dig
- C. hostname
- D. dnslookup
- E. zoneinfo
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the conventional purpose of Linux UIDs that are lower than 100?
- A. They are reserved for super user accounts.
- B. They are reserved for the system admin accounts.
- C. They are reserved for system accounts.
- D. They are unused, aside from 0, because they are targets of exploits.
- E. They are used to match with GIDs in grouping users.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following commands can remove a user from a group?
- A. grouprm
- B. groupmod
- C. passwd
- D. usergroups
- E. usermod
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following fields are available in both the global /etc/crontab file as well as in user-specific crontab files? (Select TWO correct answers)
- A. Year
- B. Minute
- C. Username
- D. Command
NEW QUESTION 7
Which commands can you use to change a user's account aging information? (Choose THREE correct answers.)
- A. usermod
- B. passwd
- C. chattr
- D. chage
- E. chsh
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the purpose of the file /etc/profile?
- A. It contains the welcome message that is displayed after login.
- B. It contains security profiles defining which users are allowed to log in.
- C. It contains environment variables that are set when a user logs in.
- D. It contains default application profiles for users that run an application for the first time.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following IPv4 networks are reserved by IANA for private address assignment and private routing? (Choose THREE correct answers.)
- A. 127.0.0.0/8
- B. 10.0.0.0/8
- C. 184.108.40.206/16
- D. 172.16.0.0/12
- E. 192.168.0.0/16
NEW QUESTION 10
What is a purpose of an SSH host key?
- A. It must be sent by any SSH client in addition to a user key in order to identify the client's host.
- B. It provides the server's identity information to connecting SSH clients.
- C. It is the root key by which all user SSH keys must be signed.
- D. It authenticates any user that logs into a remote machine from the key's host.
- E. It is used by system services like cron, syslog or a backup job to automatically connect to remote hosts.
NEW QUESTION 11
To exclude all log messages of a given logging facility, you should use a logging priority of ______.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 12
How is the file format of /etc/crontab different from a normal crontab file? (Select TWO correct answers)
- A. The /etc/crontab file can specify a year field.
- B. A normal crontab file must be installed with the crontab command.
- C. A normal crontab file allows for environment variable substitution.
- D. The /etc/crontab file has a user field for commands.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following can the chage command NOT change?
- A. The number of days since January 1, 1970 after which the user's account will no longer be accessible.
- B. The number of days since January 1, 1970 after which the password can change.
- C. The number of days since January 1, 1970 since the password was last changed.
- D. The maximum number of days during which a password is valid.
- E. The number of days of inactivity after a password has expired before the account is locked.
NEW QUESTION 14
What of the following can be done by the command ifconfig? (Choose TWO correct answers.)
- A. Set a network interface active or inactive.
- B. Specify the kernel module to be used with a network interface.
- C. Allow regular users to change the network configuration of a network interface.
- D. Change the netmask used on a network interface.
- E. Specify which network services are available on a network interface.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which file contains the date of the last change of a user's password?
- A. /etc/gshadow
- B. /etc/passwd
- C. /etc/pwdlog
- D. /etc/shadow
- E. /var/log/shadow
NEW QUESTION 16
What is the purpose of the Sticky Keys feature in X?
- A. To assist users who have difficulty holding down multiple keys at once
- B. To prevent repeated input of a single character if the key is held down
- C. To ignore brief keystrokes according to a specified time limit
- D. To repeat the input of a single character
NEW QUESTION 17
Which command makes the shell variable named VARIABLE visible to subshells?
- A. export $VARIABLE
- B. export VARIABLE
- C. set $VARIABLE
- D. set VARIABLE
- E. env VARIABLE
NEW QUESTION 18
In an xinetd configuration file, which attribute specifies the network address that will be used to provide the service?
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 19
Which file, when using Sendmail or a similar MTA system, will allow a user to redirect all their mail to another address and is configurable by the user themselves?
- A. /etc/alias
- B. ~/.alias
- C. /etc/mail/forwarders
- D. ~/.forward
- E. ~/.vacation
NEW QUESTION 20
When the command echo $ outputs 1, which of the following statements is true?
- A. It is the process ID of the echo command.
- B. It is the process ID of the current shell.
- C. It is the exit value of the command executed immediately before echo.
- D. It is the exit value of the echo command.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following keywords can be used in the file /etc/resolv.conf? (Choose TWO correct answers.)
- A. substitute
- B. nameserver
- C. search
- D. lookup
- E. method
NEW QUESTION 22
What keyword is missing from this code sample of a shell script?
______ i in *.txt; do
- A. for
- B. loop
- C. until
- D. while
NEW QUESTION 23
Which of the following commands lists all defined variables and functions within Bash?
- A. env
- B. set
- C. env -a
- D. echo $ENV
NEW QUESTION 24
Which of the following commands can be used to display the local routing table? (Choose TWO correct answers.)
- A. ifconfig
- B. dig
- C. netstat
- D. route
- E. trackroute
NEW QUESTION 25
Which of the following is a valid IPv6 address?
- A. 2001:db8:3241::1
- B. 2001::db8:4581::1
- C. 2001:db8:0g41::1
- D. 2001%db8%9990%%1
- E. 2001.db8.819f..1
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Easily pass 102-500 Exam with 194 Q&As 2passeasy Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest 2passeasy 102-500 Dumps: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/102-500/ (194 New Questions)