Up To Date 156-315.80 Brain Dumps For Check Point Certified Security Expert - R80 Certification
Ucertify 156-315.80 Questions are updated and all 156-315.80 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 156-315.80 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 156-315.80 exam without a problem. We have Renovate Check-Point 156-315.80 dumps study guide. PASSED 156-315.80 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Online 156-315.80 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
To optimize Rule Base efficiency, the most hit rules should be where?
- A. Removed from the Rule Base.
- B. Towards the middle of the Rule Base.
- C. Towards the top of the Rule Base.
- D. Towards the bottom of the Rule Base.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which command is used to obtain the configuration lock in Gaia?
- A. Lock database override
- B. Unlock database override
- C. Unlock database lock
- D. Lock database user
Obtaining a Configuration Lock
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the SecureXL templates are enabled by default on Security Gateway?
- A. Accept
- B. Drop
- C. NAT
- D. None
NEW QUESTION 4
Please choose correct command to add an “emailserver1” host with IP address 10.50.23.90 using GAiA management CLI?
- A. host name myHost12 ip-address 10.50.23.90
- B. mgmt: add host name ip-address 10.50.23.90
- C. add host name emailserver1 ip-address 10.50.23.90
- D. mgmt: add host name emailserver1 ip-address 10.50.23.90
NEW QUESTION 5
For best practices, what is the recommended time for automatic unlocking of locked admin accounts?
- A. 20 minutes
- B. 15 minutes
- C. Admin account cannot be unlocked automatically
- D. 30 minutes at least
NEW QUESTION 6
What is the difference between an event and a log?
- A. Events are generated at gateway according to Event Policy
- B. A log entry becomes an event when it matches any rule defined in Event Policy
- C. Events are collected with SmartWorkflow form Trouble Ticket systems
- D. Log and Events are synonyms
NEW QUESTION 7
Fill in the blanks: In the Network policy layer, the default action for the Implied last rule is ______ all traffic. However, in the Application Control policy layer, the default action is _______ all traffic.
- A. Accept; redirect
- B. Accept; drop
- C. Redirect; drop
- D. Drop; accept
NEW QUESTION 8
In a Client to Server scenario, which represents that the packet has already checked against the tables and the Rule Base?
- A. Big l
- B. Little o
- C. Little i
- D. Big O
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the benefit of “tw monitor” over “tcpdump”?
- A. “fw monitor” reveals Layer 2 information, while “tcpdump” acts at Layer 3.
- B. “fw monitor” is also available for 64-Bit operating systems.
- C. With “fw monitor”, you can see the inspection points, which cannot be seen in “tcpdump”
- D. “fw monitor” can be used from the CLI of the Management Server to collect information from multiple gateways.
NEW QUESTION 10
How many policy layers do Access Control policy support?
- A. 2
- B. 4
- C. 1
- D. 3
Two policy layers:
- Network Policy Layer
- Application Control Policy Layer
NEW QUESTION 11
CPM process stores objects, policies, users, administrators, licenses and management data in a database. The database is:
- A. MySQL
- B. Postgres SQL
- C. MarisDB
- D. SOLR
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following will NOT affect acceleration?
- A. Connections destined to or originated from the Security gateway
- B. A 5-tuple match
- C. Multicast packets
- D. Connections that have a Handler (ICMP, FTP, H.323, etc.)
NEW QUESTION 13
Which blades and or features are not supported in R80?
- A. SmartEvent Maps
- B. SmartEvent
- C. Identity Awareness
- D. SmartConsole Toolbars
NEW QUESTION 14
You need to change the MAC-address on eth2 interface of the gateway. What command and what mode will you use to achieve this goal?
- A. set interface eth2 mac-addr 11:11:11:11:11:11; CLISH
- B. ifconfig eth1 hw 11:11:11:11:11:11; expert
- C. set interface eth2 hw-addr 11:11:11:11:11:11; CLISH
- D. ethtool -i eth2 mac 11:11:11:11:11:11; expert
NEW QUESTION 15
Vanessa is a Firewall administrator. She wants to test a backup of her company’s production Firewall cluster Dallas_GW. She has a lab environment that is identical to her production environment. She decided to restore production backup via SmartConsole in lab environment.
Which details she need to fill in System Restore window before she can click OK button and test the backup?
- A. Server, SCP, Username, Password, Path, Comment, Member
- B. Server, TFTP, Username, Password, Path, Comment, All Members
- C. Server, Protocol, Username, Password, Path, Comment, All Members
- D. Server, Protocol, username Password, Path, Comment, Member
NEW QUESTION 16
P.S. DumpSolutions.com now are offering 100% pass ensure 156-315.80 dumps! All 156-315.80 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/156-315.80-dumps/ (428 New Questions)