Top Tips Of Improved 156-315.80 Preparation Labs
Cause all that matters here is passing the Check-Point 156-315.80 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of 156-315.80 Check Point Certified Security Expert - R80 exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Actualtests 156-315.80 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Free 156-315.80 Demo Online For Check-Point Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
In the Check Point Firewall Kernel Module, each Kernel is associated with a key, which specifies the type of traffic applicable to the chain module. For Wire Mode configuration, chain modules marked with _______ will not apply.
- A. ffff
- B. 1
- C. 2
- D. 3
NEW QUESTION 2
The Correlation Unit performs all but the following actions:
- A. Marks logs that individually are not events, but may be part of a larger pattern to be identified later.
- B. Generates an event based on the Event policy.
- C. Assigns a severity level to the event.
- D. Takes a new log entry that is part of a group of items that together make up an event, and adds it to an ongoing event.
NEW QUESTION 3
Security Checkup Summary can be easily conducted within:
- A. Summary
- B. Views
- C. Reports
- D. Checkups
NEW QUESTION 4
Which command is used to add users to or from existing roles?
- A. Add rba user <User Name> roles <List>
- B. Add rba user <User Name>
- C. Add user <User Name> roles <List>
- D. Add user <User Name>
NEW QUESTION 5
What is not a purpose of the deployment of Check Point API?
- A. Execute an automated script to perform common tasks
- B. Create a customized GUI Client for manipulating the objects database
- C. Create products that use and enhance the Check Point solution
- D. Integrate Check Point products with 3rd party solution
NEW QUESTION 6
The _______ software blade package uses CPU-level and OS-level sandboxing in order to detect and block malware.
- A. Next Generation Threat Prevention
- B. Next Generation Threat Emulation
- C. Next Generation Threat Extraction
- D. Next Generation Firewall
NEW QUESTION 7
What key is used to save the current CPView page in a filename format cpview_”cpview process ID”.cap”number of captures”?
- A. S
- B. W
- C. C
- D. Space bar
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the purpose of a SmartEvent Correlation Unit?
- A. The SmartEvent Correlation Unit is designed to check the connection reliability from SmartConsole to the SmartEvent Server.
- B. The SmartEvent Correlation Unit’s task it to assign severity levels to the identified events.
- C. The Correlation unit role is to evaluate logs from the log server component to identify patterns/threats and convert them to events.
- D. The SmartEvent Correlation Unit is designed to check the availability of the SmartReporter Server.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which statement is true regarding redundancy?
- A. System Administrators know when their cluster has failed over and can also see why it failed over by using the cphaprob –f if command.
- B. ClusterXL offers three different Load Sharing solutions: Unicast, Broadcast, and Multicast.
- C. Machines in a ClusterXL High Availability configuration must be synchronized.
- D. Both ClusterXL and VRRP are fully supported by Gaia and available to all Check Point appliances, open servers, and virtualized environments.
NEW QUESTION 10
When users connect to the Mobile Access portal they are unable to open File Shares. Which log file would you want to examine?
- A. cvpnd.elg
- B. httpd.elg
- C. vpnd.elg
- D. fw.elg
NEW QUESTION 11
Sticky Decision Function (SDF) is required to prevent which of the following? Assume you set up an Active-Active cluster.
- A. Symmetric routing
- B. Failovers
- C. Asymmetric routing
- D. Anti-Spoofing
NEW QUESTION 12
How can SmartView application accessed?
- A. http://<Security Management IP Address>/smartview
- B. http://<Security Management IP Address>:4434/smartview/
- C. https://<Security Management IP Address>/smartview/
- D. https://<Security Management host name>:4434/smartview/
NEW QUESTION 13
You can select the file types that are sent for emulation for all the Threat Prevention profiles. Each profile defines a(n) ______ or _______ action for the file types.
- A. Inspect/Bypass
- B. Inspect/Prevent
- C. Prevent/Bypass
- D. Detect/Bypass
NEW QUESTION 14
When a packet arrives at the gateway, the gateway checks it against the rules in the hop Policy Layer, sequentially from top to bottom, and enforces the first rule that matches a packet. Which of the following statements about the order of rule enforcement is true?
- A. If the Action is Accept, the gateway allows the packet to pass through the gateway.
- B. If the Action is Drop, the gateway continues to check rules in the next Policy Layer down.
- C. If the Action is Accept, the gateway continues to check rules in the next Policy Layer down.
- D. If the Action is Drop, the gateway applies the Implicit Clean-up Rule for that Policy Layer.
NEW QUESTION 15
What is the SandBlast Agent designed to do?
- A. Performs OS-level sandboxing for SandBlast Cloud architecture
- B. Ensure the Check Point SandBlast services is running on the end user’s system
- C. If malware enters an end user’s system, the SandBlast Agent prevents the malware from spreading with the network
- D. Clean up email sent with malicious attachments
NEW QUESTION 16
100% Valid and Newest Version 156-315.80 Questions & Answers shared by DumpSolutions.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/156-315.80-dumps/ (New 428 Q&As)