Renewal 156-315.80 Latest Exam For Check Point Certified Security Expert - R80 Certification
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 156-315.80 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Check-Point 156-315.80 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Check-Point 156-315.80 exam. Latest Check-Point 156-315.80 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Check-Point 156-315.80 Brain Dumps First.
Check 156-315.80 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Under which file is the proxy arp configuration stored?
- A. $FWDIR/state/proxy_arp.conf on the management server
- B. $FWDIR/conf/local.arp on the management server
- C. $FWDIR/state/_tmp/proxy.arp on the security gateway
- D. $FWDIR/conf/local.arp on the gateway
NEW QUESTION 2
John detected high load on sync interface. Which is most recommended solution?
- A. For short connections like http service – delay sync for 2 seconds
- B. Add a second interface to handle sync traffic
- C. For short connections like http service – do not sync
- D. For short connections like icmp service – delay sync for 2 seconds
NEW QUESTION 3
Fill in the blank: The IPS policy for pre-R80 gateways is installed during the _______ .
- A. Firewall policy install
- B. Threat Prevention policy install
- C. Anti-bot policy install
- D. Access Control policy install
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following technologies extracts detailed information from packets and stores that information in state tables?
- A. INSPECT Engine
- B. Stateful Inspection
- C. Packet Filtering
- D. Application Layer Firewall
NEW QUESTION 5
Full synchronization between cluster members is handled by Firewall Kernel. Which port is used for this?
- A. UDP port 265
- B. TCP port 265
- C. UDP port 256
- D. TCP port 256
Synchronization works in two modes:
Full Sync transfers all Security Gateway kernel table information from one cluster member to another. It is handled by the fwd daemon using an encrypted TCP connection on port 256.
Delta Sync transfers changes in the kernel tables between cluster members. Delta sync is handled by the Security Gateway kernel using UDP connections on port 8116.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which tool is used to enable ClusterXL?
- A. SmartUpdate
- B. cpconfig
- C. SmartConsole
- D. sysconfig
NEW QUESTION 7
Tom has connected to the R80 Management Server remotely using SmartConsole and is in the process of making some Rule Base changes, when he suddenly loses connectivity. Connectivity is restored shortly afterward.
What will happen to the changes already made?
- A. Tom’s changes will have been stored on the Management when he reconnects and he will not lose any of his work.
- B. Tom will have to reboot his SmartConsole computer, and access the Management cache store on that computer, which is only accessible after a reboot.
- C. Tom’s changes will be lost since he lost connectivity and he will have to start again.
- D. Tom will have to reboot his SmartConsole computer, clear to cache, and restore changes.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which TCP-port does CPM process listen to?
- A. 18191
- B. 18190
- C. 8983
- D. 19009
NEW QUESTION 9
Fill in the blank: Authentication rules are defined for ________.
- A. User groups
- B. Users using UserCheck
- C. Individual users
- D. All users in the database
NEW QUESTION 10
What is the limitation of employing Sticky Decision Function?
- A. With SDF enabled, the involved VPN Gateways only supports IKEv1
- B. Acceleration technologies, such as SecureXL and CoreXL are disabled when activating SDF
- C. With SDF enabled, only ClusterXL in legacy mode is supported
- D. With SDF enabled, you can only have three Sync interfaces at most
NEW QUESTION 11
When doing a Stand-Alone Installation, you would install the Security Management Server with which other Check Point architecture component?
- A. None, Security Management Server would be installed by itself.
- B. SmartConsole
- C. SecureClient
- D. Security Gateway
- E. SmartEvent
NEW QUESTION 12
Check Point APIs allow system engineers and developers to make changes to their organization’s security policy with CLI tools and Web Services for all the following except:
- A. Create new dashboards to manage 3rd party task
- B. Create products that use and enhance 3rd party solutions
- C. Execute automated scripts to perform common tasks
- D. Create products that use and enhance the Check Point Solution
Check Point APIs let system administrators and developers make changes to the security policy with CLI tools and web-services. You can use an API to:
• Use an automated script to perform common tasks
• Integrate Check Point products with 3rd party solutions
• Create products that use and enhance the Check Point solution References:
NEW QUESTION 13
To ensure that VMAC mode is enabled, which CLI command should you run on all cluster members?
- A. fw ctl set int fwha vmac global param enabled
- B. fw ctl get int vmac global param enabled; result of command should return value 1
- C. cphaprob-a if
- D. fw ctl get int fwha_vmac_global_param_enabled; result of command should return value 1
NEW QUESTION 14
With Mobile Access enabled, administrators select the web-based and native applications that can be accessed by remote users and define the actions that users can perform the applications. Mobile Access encrypts all traffic using:
- A. HTTPS for web-based applications and 3DES or RC4 algorithm for native application
- B. For end users to access the native applications, they need to install the SSL Network Extender.
- C. HTTPS for web-based applications and AES or RSA algorithm for native application
- D. For end users to access the native application, they need to install the SSL Network Extender.
- E. HTTPS for web-based applications and 3DES or RC4 algorithm for native application
- F. For end users to access the native applications, no additional software is required.
- G. HTTPS for web-based applications and AES or RSA algorithm for native application
- H. For end users to access the native application, no additional software is required.
NEW QUESTION 15
Customer’s R80 management server needs to be upgraded to R80.10. What is the best upgrade method when the management server is not connected to the Internet?
- A. Export R80 configuration, clean install R80.10 and import the configuration
- B. CPUSE offline upgrade
- C. CPUSE online upgrade
- D. SmartUpdate upgrade
NEW QUESTION 16
P.S. Thedumpscentre.com now are offering 100% pass ensure 156-315.80 dumps! All 156-315.80 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/156-315.80-dumps/ (428 New Questions)