The Up To Date Guide To 156-315.80 Preparation Labs
Master the 156-315.80 Check Point Certified Security Expert - R80 content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Pass4sure 156-315.80 brain dumps. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 156-315.80 questions in our Check-Point 156-315.80 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Check-Point 156-315.80 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Check-Point 156-315.80 braindumps and pass your exam.
Free 156-315.80 Demo Online For Check-Point Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
In SmartConsole, objects are used to represent physical and virtual network components and also some logical components. These objects are divided into several categories. Which of the following is NOT an objects category?
- A. Limit
- B. Resource
- C. Custom Application / Site
- D. Network Object
NEW QUESTION 2
The Event List within the Event tab contains:
- A. a list of options available for running a query.
- B. the top events, destinations, sources, and users of the query results, either as a chart or in a tallied list.
- C. events generated by a query.
- D. the details of a selected event.
NEW QUESTION 3
Check Point ClusterXL Active/Active deployment is used when:
- A. Only when there is Multicast solution set up.
- B. There is Load Sharing solution set up.
- C. Only when there is Unicast solution set up.
- D. There is High Availability solution set up.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which statement is NOT TRUE about Delta synchronization?
- A. Using UDP Multicast or Broadcast on port 8161
- B. Using UDP Multicast or Broadcast on port 8116
- C. Quicker than Full sync
- D. Transfers changes in the Kernel tables between cluster members.
NEW QUESTION 5
When an encrypted packet is decrypted, where does this happen?
- A. Security policy
- B. Inbound chain
- C. Outbound chain
- D. Decryption is not supported
NEW QUESTION 6
How do you enable virtual mac (VMAC) on-the-fly on a cluster member?
- A. cphaprob set int fwha_vmac_global_param_enabled 1
- B. clusterXL set int fwha_vmac_global_param_enabled 1
- C. fw ctl set int fwha_vmac_global_param_enabled 1
- D. cphaconf set int fwha_vmac_global_param_enabled 1
NEW QUESTION 7
Fill in the blanks: Gaia can be configured using the ________ or _______.
- A. GaiaUI; command line interface
- B. WebUI; Gaia Interface
- C. Command line interface; WebUI
- D. Gaia Interface; GaiaUI
NEW QUESTION 8
How is communication between different Check Point components secured in R80? As with all questions, select the BEST answer.
- A. By using IPSEC
- B. By using SIC
- C. By using ICA
- D. By using 3DES
NEW QUESTION 9
On R80.10 when configuring Third-Party devices to read the logs using the LEA (Log Export API) the default Log Server uses port:
- A. 18210
- B. 18184
- C. 257
- D. 18191
NEW QUESTION 10
What is the default shell for the command line interface?
- A. Expert
- B. Clish
- C. Admin
- D. Normal
The default shell of the CLI is called clish
NEW QUESTION 11
When using CPSTAT, what is the default port used by the AMON server?
- A. 18191
- B. 18192
- C. 18194
- D. 18190
NEW QUESTION 12
What is a best practice before starting to troubleshoot using the “fw monitor” tool?
- A. Run the command: fw monitor debug on
- B. Clear the connections table
- C. Disable CoreXL
- D. Disable SecureXL
NEW QUESTION 13
Which command is used to display status information for various components?
- A. show all systems
- B. show system messages
- C. sysmess all
- D. show sysenv all
NEW QUESTION 14
How do Capsule Connect and Capsule Workspace differ?
- A. Capsule Connect provides a Layer3 VP
- B. Capsule Workspace provides a Desktop with usable applications.
- C. Capsule Workspace can provide access to any application.
- D. Capsule Connect provides Business data isolation.
- E. Capsule Connect does not require an installed application at client.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which statements below are CORRECT regarding Threat Prevention profiles in SmartDashboard?
- A. You can assign only one profile per gateway and a profile can be assigned to one rule Only.
- B. You can assign multiple profiles per gateway and a profile can be assigned to one rule only.
- C. You can assign multiple profiles per gateway and a profile can be assigned to one or more rules.
- D. You can assign only one profile per gateway and a profile can be assigned to one or more rules.
NEW QUESTION 16
Recommend!! Get the Full 156-315.80 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/156-315.80/ (New 428 Q&As Version)