The Up To The Minute Guide To 156-585 Training
Exam Code: 156-585 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Check Point Certified Troubleshooting Expert
Certification Provider: CheckPoint
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 156-585 Exam.
Free demo questions for CheckPoint 156-585 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You are trying to establish a VPN tunnel between two Security Gateways but fail. What initial steps will you make to troubleshoot the issue
- A. capture traffic on both tunnel members and collect debug of IKE and VPND daemon
- B. capture traffic on both tunnel members and collect kernel debug for fw module with vm, crypt, conn and drop flags, then collect debug of IKE and VPND daemon
- C. collect debug of IKE and VPND daemon and collect kernel debug for fw module with vm, crypt, conn and drop flags
- D. capture traffic on both tunnel members and collect kernel debug for fw module with vm, crypt, conn and drop flags
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the function of the Core Dump Manager utility?
- A. To generate a new core dump for analysis
- B. To limit the number of core dump files per process as well as the total amount of disk space used by core files
- C. To determine which process is slowing down the system
- D. To send crash information to an external analyzer
NEW QUESTION 3
When running a debug with fw monitor, which parameter will create a more verbose output?
- A. -i
- B. -i
- C. -0
- D. -d
NEW QUESTION 4
Where do Protocol parsers register themselves for IPS?
- A. Passive Streaming Library
- B. Other handlers register to Protocol parser
- C. Protections database
- D. Context Management Infrastructure
NEW QUESTION 5
Which kernel process is used by Content Awareness to collect the data from contexts?
- A. dlpda
- B. PDP
- C. cpemd
- D. CMI
NEW QUESTION 6
What command is usually used for general firewall kernel debugging and what is the size of the buffer that is automatically enabled when using the command?
- A. fw ctl debug, buffer size is 1024 KB
- B. fw ell zdebu
- C. buffer size is 32768 KB
- D. fw dl zdebug, buffer size is 1 MB
- E. fw ctl kdeou
- F. buffer size is 32000 KB
NEW QUESTION 7
Some users from your organization have been reporting some connection problems with CIFS since this morning You suspect an IPS issue after an automatic IPS update last night. So you want to perform a packet capture on uppercase I only directly after the IPS chain module (position 4 in the chain) to check If the packets pass the IPS. What command do you need to run?
- A. fw monitor -ml -pi 5 -e <filterexperession>
- B. fw monitor -pi 5 -e <filterexptession>
- C. tcpdump -eni any <filterexpression>
- D. fw monitor -pi asm <filtefexpfession>
NEW QUESTION 8
What is NOT a benefit of the fw ctl zdebug command?
- A. Cannot be used to debug additional modules
- B. Collect debug messages from the kernel
- C. Clean the buffer
- D. Automatically allocate a 1MB buffer
NEW QUESTION 9
How can you start debug of the Unified Policy with all possible flags turned on?
- A. fw ctl debug -m UP all
- B. fw ctl debug -m UnifiedPolicy all
- C. fw ctl debug -m fw + UP
- D. fw ctl debug -m UP *
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following daemons is used for Threat Extraction?
- A. scrubd
- B. extractd
- C. tex
- D. tedex
NEW QUESTION 11
Where will the usermode core files be located?
- A. /var/log/dump/usermode
- B. /var/suroot
- C. SFWDlR/var'log/dump/usermode
- D. SCPDIR/var/log/dump/usermode
NEW QUESTION 12
If you run the command "fw monitor -e accept src=10.1.1.201 or src=172.21.101.10 or src=192.0.2.10;" from the cli sh What will be captured?
- A. Packets from 10 1 1 201 going to 192.0 2.10
- B. Packets destined to 172 21 101 10 from 10.1.1.101
- C. Only packet going to 192.0.2.10
- D. fw monitor only works in expert mode so no packets will be captured
NEW QUESTION 13
What is the difference in debugging a S2S or C2S (using Check Point VPN Client) VPN?
- A. there is no difference
- B. the C2S VPN uses a different VPN daemon and there a second VPN debug
- C. the C2S VPN can not be debugged as it uses different protocols for the key exchange
- D. the C2S client uses Browser based SSL vpn and can’t be debugged
NEW QUESTION 14
What process is responsible for sending and receiving logs in the management server?
- A. FWD
- B. CPM
- C. FWM
- D. CPD
NEW QUESTION 15
Which daemon governs the Mobile Access VPN blade and works with VPND to create Mobile Access VPN connections? It also handles interactions between HTTPS and the Multi-Portal Daemon.
- A. Connectra VPN Daemon - cvpnd
- B. Mobile Access Daemon - MAD
- C. mvpnd
- D. SSL VPN Daemon - sslvpnd
NEW QUESTION 16
Which Threat Prevention Daemon is the core Threat Emulation engine and responsible for emulation files and communications with Threat Cloud?
- A. ctasd
- B. in.msd
- C. ted
- D. scrub
NEW QUESTION 17
What does CMI stand for in relation to the Access Control Policy?
- A. Content Matching Infrastructure
- B. Content Management Interface
- C. Context Management Infrastructure
- D. Context Manipulation Interface
NEW QUESTION 18
John works for ABC Corporation. They have enabled CoreXL on their firewall John would like to identify the cores on which the SND runs and the cores on which the firewall instance is running. Which command should John run to view the CPU role allocation?
- A. fw ctl affinity -v
- B. fwaccel stat -I
- C. fw ctl affinity -I
- D. fw ctl cores
NEW QUESTION 19
Recommend!! Get the Full 156-585 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/156-585/ (New 114 Q&As Version)