A Review Of Tested 1D0-541 Free Question
we provide Top Quality CIW 1D0-541 actual test which are the best for clearing 1D0-541 test, and to get certified by CIW CIW v5 Database Design Specialist. The 1D0-541 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real 1D0-541 exam. Crack your CIW 1D0-541 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
CIW 1D0-541 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
To create a view, what are the minimal privileges that a user must have for the relations used to make the view?
- A. GRANT
- B. REVOKE
- C. SELECT
- D. CREATE VIEW
NEW QUESTION 2
Which concurrency control method should be used only when conflicts between transactions rarely occur?
- A. Locking
- B. Time stamps
- C. Optimistic
- D. Serialization
NEW QUESTION 3
Your company must choose which type of database to use for a new project. Which of the following lists three characteristics of file-based database systems?
- A. Repetition of data, application program flexibility, and data centralization
- B. Incompatibility of files, tabular data structures, and data dependence
- C. Separation of data, repetition of data, and data independence
- D. Application program inflexibility, data dependence, and separation of data
NEW QUESTION 4
Your enterprise has created a database and database application. The testing phase for the project has started. Which of the following best describes white-box testing of the projects software?
- A. The database designer tests the software because he or she is able to make necessary changes to the underlying code for the software.
- B. A user who has no knowledge of the softwares underlying code tests the software.
- C. Someone other than the database designer tests the softwar
- D. This person has no access to the underlying code and attempts to use thesoftware only in ways not considered by the software designers.
- E. A person tests the software and submits suggestions to the software's underlying code.This person is someone other than the databasedesigner, but has access to the softwares underlying code.
NEW QUESTION 5
Consider the Registration relation shown in the exhibit. Which of the following SQL statements would return the Registration2 relation from the Registration relation?
- A. SELECT Course_Code FROM Registration;
- B. SELECT *FROM RegistrationWHERE Registration_ID = 1003 AND Registration_ID = 1005;
- C. SELECT *FROM RegistrationWHERE Course_Code = 'A4343';
- D. SELECT Registration_ID, Student_ID, First_Name, Last_Name FROM RegistrationWHERE Course_Code = 'A4343';
NEW QUESTION 6
Which mechanism provides database users with controlled access to the database through the use of virtual tables?
- A. View
- B. Data dictionary
- C. Database control language
- D. Database management system
NEW QUESTION 7
Consider the following SQL statement and the Orders relation shown in the exhibit:
How many records should be returned?
- A. Two records
- B. Three records
- C. Four records
- D. Five records
NEW QUESTION 8
Which relational algebraic operation is used to select specific columns (attributes) from a relation?
- A. Union
- B. Difference
- C. Projection
- D. Intersection
NEW QUESTION 9
Consider the Employee relation shown in the exhibit. A database manager wants to set up a view called Emp_Dept that allows users to find employees and their department ID numbers. Which SQL statement will accomplish this?
- A. CREATE VIEW Emp_DeptAS SELECT Last_Name, First_Name, Dept_ID FROM Employee;
- B. UPDATE VIEW Emp_Dept AS SELECT *FROM Employee;
- C. UPDATE VIEW Emp_DeptAS SELECT Last_Name, First_Name, Dept_ID FROM Employee;
- D. CREATE VIEW Emp_Dept AS SELECT *FROM Employee WHERE ID = 0001 AND ID = 0002 AND ID = 0003 AND ID = 0004;
NEW QUESTION 10
Consider the following database information:
domain s_id: integer
domain grd: fixed length character string length 1
Student_Number: s_id NOT NULL Grade: grd )
Primary Key Student_Number
During which phase of the database design process would this information be developed?
- A. Logical
- B. Physical
- C. Conceptual
- D. Implementation
NEW QUESTION 11
Consider the entity-relationship (ER) diagram shown in the exhibit. What do the characters at the ends of the connecting line indicate?
- A. Degree of a relation
- B. Cardinality of a relation
- C. Primary key of a relation
- D. Determinant of a relation
NEW QUESTION 12
Your enterprise must decide whether to use a database management system. Which of the following lists four advantages of using a DBMS?
- A. Management of data redundancy, increased data integrity, increased data dependence, and increased application complexity
- B. Consistency of data, adherence to standards, managed concurrency, and increased software complexity
- C. Increased data access, increased data backup and recovery, data sharing, and consistency of data
- D. Increased data security, increased data integrity, increased data independence, and decentralization of data
NEW QUESTION 13
The exhibit shows a table called Recreation Relation that relates a unique student identification number and a sports activity with a fee for participating in that activity. The Student_ID and Activity columns in the table are used together as a composite key. Which statement about the relation is correct?
- A. Activity_Fee is a determinant of Activity.
- B. Activity_Fee is partially dependent on the primary key.
- C. The table contains a transitive dependency.
- D. Activity_Fee is a determinant of Activity and Student_ID.
NEW QUESTION 14
Consider the relations shown in the exhibit. Due to restructuring, the sales department has been eliminated and the employees working in that department have been dismissed. All ID information is stored as integers. Which SQL statement would be used to return a relation with all information for the employees who have been dismissed?
- A. SELECT *FROM Employee;
- B. SELECT ID, Last_Name FROM Employee;WHERE ID = 0004;
- C. SELECT *FROM Employee WHERE Dept_ID = 022;
- D. SELECT *FROM Employee WHERE Dept_ID = 022;
NEW QUESTION 15
Consider the relational database shown in the exhibit. What is the foreign key in this database?
- A. Employee.Dept_ID
- B. Dept_Mngr
- C. Dept_Name
- D. Department.Dept_ID
NEW QUESTION 16
Which statement is used to define a named group of related tables, views, domains and other database objects?
- A. CREATE ENTITY
- B. CREATE INDEX
- C. CREATE DOMAIN
- D. CREATE SCHEMA
NEW QUESTION 17
P.S. Allfreedumps.com now are offering 100% pass ensure 1D0-541 dumps! All 1D0-541 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.allfreedumps.com/1D0-541-dumps.html (128 New Questions)