Free 1Y0-203 Free Practice Questions 2019
Cause all that matters here is passing exam with 1Y0-203 Exam Questions and Answers. Cause all that you need is a high score of 1Y0-203 Exam Questions and Answers. The only one thing you need to do is downloading 1Y0-203 Braindumps free now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Also have 1Y0-203 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
ACitrix Administrator is preparing printers to be mapped into users' sessions. Which step can the administrator perform to present the printers to the users?
- A. Create a “session printers” policy to map the printers to the users.
- B. Create a policy and enable “Create client network printer only”.
- C. Install all the printer drivers on the client devices.
- D. Install the printer drivers to all XenDesktop Controller in the environmen
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator wants to add machines to a delivery group. The administrator has two Machine Catalogs containing unallocated machines. At the screen to choose machines from Machine Catalogs, the administrator can see that only one Machine Catalog is available.
A possible cause of this issue is that the machines in the unavailable Machine Catalog are ______ . (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. unregistered
- B. different OS types
- C. powered off
- D. provisioned with another provisioning method
NEW QUESTION 3
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator has configured two sites: Site A and Site B. Each site uses the same license server named LicenseServer1. The administrator has the following additional information:
Site A is configured to check out Enterprise licenses. Site B is configured to check out Platinum licenses.
LicenseServer1 contains both Enterprise and Platinum licenses.
The Enterprise licenses have become exhausted, and the next user from Site A attempts to launch a published desktop. What will be the outcome of this action?
- A. The application will launch successfully with Platinum licenses checked out.
- B. The application will launch successfully, and Site A will enter the Supplement Grace Period.
- C. The user will be unable to launch the application, and the error message “No resources available” will appear.
- D. The application will launch successfully, and Site B will enter the Supplement Grace Perio
NEW QUESTION 4
Which command-line interface (CLI) utility can a Citrix Administrator use to release the assigned User/Device licenses to complete a hardware refresh project?
- A. Imadmin
- B. Imreread
- C. Imutil
- D. udadmin
NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator will use PowerShell to configure a new restart schedule for the Windows 2016 Server OS group named “Win2016-ServerOS” within the company’s XenDesktop infrastructure.
The administrator needs the machines in the Server OS group to restart at a time when NO users will be accessing them: beginning at 23:00 h (11 PM) each day, with 30-minute intervals between each machine restart.
Which PowerShell command should the administrator use?
- A. Set-BrokerRebootScheduleV2 –Name XYZ-ServerOS-DailyReboot-DesktopGroupName Win2016-ServerOS – Frequency Daily –StartTime “11:00” –Enabled $true –RebootDuration 30
- B. Set-BrokerRebootSchedule –Name XYZ-ServerOS-DailyReboot-DesktopGroupName Win2016-ServerOS – Frequency Daily –StartTime “23:00” –Enabled $true –RebootDuration 30
- C. New-BrokerRebootSchedule –Name XYZ-ServerOS-DailyReboot-DesktopGroupName Win2016-ServerOS – Frequency Daily –StartTime “11:00” –Enabled $true –RebootDuration 30
- D. New-BrokerRebootScheduleV2 –Name XYZ-ServerOS-DailyReboot-DesktopGroupName Win2016-ServerOS – Frequency Daily –StartTime “23:00” –Enabled $true –RebootDuration 30
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator needs to implement Office 365 with XenApp and XenDesktop in the environment. The Exchange server is local to the environment, so the administrator decides to configure Outlook in Online Mode. What is the requirement to configure Online Mode in this situation?
- A. It requires a connection to the SQL server in the environment.
- B. It requires licenses to be installed, because it does NOT use a built-in license.
- C. It requires Outlook to be synced with the user's profile.
- D. It requires a constant connection to the back-end Exchange serve
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator has a current StoreFront store that supports 150 users who have full access to all enterprise resources. The administrator needs to create a new StoreFront store for contractors who will work onsite for two months. The contractors need access to specific resources but will NOT be Active Directory users.
Which option should the administrator select while creating the Store for contractors?
- A. HTTP Basic
- B. Unauthenticated
- C. Pass-through
- D. SmartCard
NEW QUESTION 8
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator needs to configure a Technician User Group, which has the following requirements: Applications are NOT compatible for multiple users
Users do NOT need the ability to install applications Users will engage in resource-intensive work
Which FlexCast delivery model can the administrator use?
- A. Hosted VDI (Static/Persistent)
- B. VM-Hosted Applications
- C. Published Applications
- D. Hosted VDI (Random/Non-Persistent)
NEW QUESTION 9
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator notices an intermittent latency issue within the XenApp and XenDesktop environment. The issue only involves external users entering through a NetScaler gateway.
The administrator reviews NetScaler logs, identifies the problem as a Networking issue, and now wants a more granular view of the data in order to isolate the issue further.
Which Citrix tool can the administrator use to view the network information?
- A. Configuration Logging
- B. HDX Insight
- C. Citrix Scout
- D. Citrix Diagnostic Tool Kit
NEW QUESTION 10
Which tool can a Citrix Administrator use to collect information to investigate issues with session performance?
- A. XDPing
- B. CDF Control
- C. XenDesktop Site Checker
- D. HDX Monitor
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two statements are valid when using Citrix Profile Streaming? (Choose two.)
- A. Registry entries and files in the pending area are fetched when accessed.
- B. By default, Profile Streaming is disabled.
- C. Profile Streaming will delay the logon process.
- D. The files and folders are fetched on-deman
NEW QUESTION 12
ACitrix Administrator needs to install and configure a Citrix License Server by using defaults. The administrator now needs to open the vendor daemon port on the firewall, which allows for communication between the Citrix License Server and the ________. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. Client Devices
- B. License management Console
- C. Terminal Services Licensing Server
- D. XenApp Servers
NEW QUESTION 13
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator has deployed machines using Machine Creation Services (MCS). A user logs on to a randomly available desktop from a pool of Windows 10 desktops. During the session, the user installs Microsoft Office 2016.
To which disk is the Microsoft Office installation data written during the session?
- A. Personal
- B. Identity
- C. Temporary
- D. Differencing
NEW QUESTION 14
An organization needs fewer printers created during session startup, so that sessions start faster. Which policy allows the Citrix Administrator to achieve this goal?
- A. Client Printer Redirection
- B. Direct Connections to Print Servers
- C. Printer Properties Retention
- D. Auto-Create Client Printers
NEW QUESTION 15
ACitrix Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) needs to locate the Delivery Controller to register with it. In which order of precedence, from greatest to least, will VDA locate the Delivery Controller?
- A. Personality.ini file, ListOf DDC's key in the registry, Policy settings from AD, Auto update of controllers
- B. Policy Settings from AD, ListOf DDC's key in the registry, Auto update of controllers, Personality.ini file
- C. Auto update of controllers, Policy settings from AD, ListOf DDC's key in the registry, Personality.ini file
- D. Personality.ini file, Auto update of controllers, ListOf DDC's key in the registry, Policy Settings from AD
Explanation: Information in the ListOfDDCs and ListOfSIDs can come from several places in a deployment. The VDA checks the following locations, in order, stopping at the first place it finds the lists:
1.A persistent storage location maintained for the auto-update feature. This location contains Controller information when auto-update is enabled and after the VDA successfully registers for the first time after installation. (This storage also holds machine policy information, which ensures that policy settings are retained across restarts.) For its initial registration after installation, or when auto-update is disabled, the VDA checks the following locations.
2. Policy settings (Controllers, Controller SIDs).
3. The Controller information under the Virtual Desktop Agent key in the registry. The VDA installer initially populates these values, based on Controller information you specify when installing the VDA.
4. OU-based Controller discovery. This is a legacy method maintained for backward compatibility. 5.The Personality.ini file created by Machine Creation Services.
NEW QUESTION 16
ACitrix Administrator needs to perform Power Management on machines. Which type of machine supports this feature within a XenDesktop infrastructure?
- A. Virtual Desktop OS Machines
- B. Remote PC Machines
- C. Virtual Server OS Machines
- D. Physical Server OS Machines
NEW QUESTION 17
Which PowerShell command can be used to display all the Citrix services installed on the Delivery Controller?
- A. Get-Service -DisplayName *broker*
- B. Get-Service -DisplayName *citrix*
- C. Get-Service -DisplayName *controller*
- D. Get-Service -DisplayName *xendesktop*
NEW QUESTION 18
Scenario: A company maintains a XenDesktop infrastructure with a stand-alone license server. Recently, the license server had a hardware failure and can NO longer communicate on the network.
The license server has a valid license file with a current Subscription Advantage (SA) date on it. What will happen to the XenDesktop environment with the license server now offline?
- A. Users will immediately be unable to connect to their resources.
- B. The license server will enter a 30-day grace period in which all user connections will work.
- C. Users will have limited connections available during a 30-day grace period.
- D. The license server will enter a 90-day grace period in which all user connections will work.
Explanation: Impact of Citrix License Server Becoming Unavailable
Need to understand the impact of the Citrix license server that holds the XenMobile licenses becoming unavailable. That is how will XM respond if the configured license server cannot be contacted for an extended period of time.
Answer// There is another “grace” period which kicks in once a license Server has been configured and a license detected which is not the same than the trial “grace period” which the document is referring. We keep a timestamp either on the local server or the common database when the license Service has been last available and if it becomes offline for some reason the clock starts ticking for 720 hours and this timer will reset if the license server becomes online again. So this is what would happen if the license server goes offline for some reason we would have 720 hours for amending the issue before the devices lose connectivity to the MDM server or XMS and once solved the problem the time would reset.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which Citrix component acts as Secure Ticket Authority (STA) in a XenDesktop environment?
- A. NetScaler Gateway
- B. License Server
- C. StoreFront Server
- D. Delivery Controller
Explanation: The NetScaler Gateway is primarily used (yes, it can do a lot more, out of scope for now) to provide our users with secure external access to our XenDesktop sites.
Recommend!! Get the Full 1Y0-203 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1Y0-203/ (New 131 Q&As Version)