Precise 1Y0-203 Free Practice Questions 2019
Exam Code: 1Y0-203 (1Y0-203 Study Guides), Exam Name: Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.15 Administration, Certification Provider: Citrix Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 1Y0-203 Exam.
Citrix 1Y0-203 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator procures 500 XenDesktop Platinum license. The administrator installs a development- specific, license-based application on the master image and publishes desktops to the developers. Each instance of this application requires a separate license.
A developer launches the published desktop and 5 instances of the developer application from within the Published Desktop session.
How many XenDesktop and application licenses will the developer's action consume?
- A. 1 XenDesktop license and 1 application license
- B. 5 XenDesktop license and 5 application licenses
- C. 1 XenDesktop license and 5 application licenses
- D. 5 XenDesktop license and 1 application license
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two tools can a Citrix Administrator use to collect memory dumps of hung applications? (Choose two.)
- A. Task Manager
- B. Citrix Health Assistant
- C. Process Monitor
- D. ProcDump
Explanation: ProcDump is also used for hung window monitoring (using the same definition of a window hang that Windows and Task Manager uses).
NEW QUESTION 3
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator is planning to update a Machine Catalog for the first time. The Machine Catalog was created with Machine Creation Services (MCS).
What happens to the identity disk after the update?
- A. It is deleted and recreated
- B. It stays the same size
- C. It doubles in size
- D. It is formatted and re-initialized
NEW QUESTION 4
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator of a large, multi-domain company needs to configure specific Group Policy Object (GPO) settings for Receiver on managed endpoints that are in various locations. The administrator needs to have the ability to save the GPO template file to the Active Directory central store, so that Group Policy Administrators located in other domains can utilize it.
Which step should the administrator take to accomplish this task?
- A. Use the available Receiver ADMX and ADML template to configure the required settings at the domain level.
- B. Use the available Receiver ADML template to configure the required settings locally.
- C. Use the available Receiver ADMX and ADML template to configure the required settings locally.
- D. Use the available Receiver ADML template to configure the required settings at the domain leve
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the order of precedence, from highest to lowest, for the different policy types that can be used to configure Citrix policies?
- A. Site local (created in Citrix Studio), Organizational Unit GPO, Domain GPO, Site GPO, Local Computer
- B. Local Computer, Site local (created in Citrix Studio), Site GPO, Domain GPO, Organizational Unit GPO
- C. Organizational Unit GPO, Domain GPO, Site GPO, Site local (created in Citrix Studio), local Computer
- D. Local Computer, Site local (created in Citrix Studio), Organizational Unit GPO, Domain GPO, Site GPO
NEW QUESTION 6
ACitrix Administrator needs to add a VMware ESXi host as a hosting unit in the XenDesktop. Which three permissions are required by User account to add the VMware ESXi host? (Choose three.)
- A. System.Read
- B. DataStore.AllocateSpace
- C. DataStore.FileManagement
- D. System.View
- E. System.Anonymousx
- F. DataStore.Browse
Explanation: Create a VMware user account and one or more VMware roles with a set or all of the privileges listed below. Base the roles’ creation on the specific level of granularly required over the user’s permissions to request the various XenApp or XenDesktop operations at any time. To grant the user specific permissions at any point, associate them with the respective role, at the DataCenter level at minimum.
The following tables show the mappings between XenApp and XenDesktop operations and the minimum required VMware privileges.
Add connection and resources
NEW QUESTION 7
When using Citrix Director, which three parameters can a Citrix Administrator use to search for a session? (Choose three.)
- A. Machine
- B. Delivery Group
- C. Application Name
- D. User
- E. Endpoint
NEW QUESTION 8
What should a Citrix Administrator keep in mind when using a Windows-based identical License Server for high availability?
- A. Both License Servers will be load-balanced by NetScaler.
- B. The computer account password can be changed.
- C. Both License Servers need to issue licenses at the same time.
- D. The second License Server must have a different hostnam
NEW QUESTION 9
Which printer tool helps enumerate all printer drivers from a specified Windows machine, including driver-specific information, and allows deletion of unwanted drivers?
- A. Citrix UPS Print Driver Certification
- B. Windows Performance Kit
- C. StressPrinters
- D. Print Detective
NEW QUESTION 10
ACitrix Administrator needs to improve the launch times of published applications for end users. Which two features can be the administrator enable to achieve this goal? (Choose two.)
- A. Session Pre-Launch
- B. ICA Keep Alive
- C. Session Sharing
- D. Session Reliability
NEW QUESTION 11
By default, what will be the printing behavior when NO printing policy is configured?
- A. Auto-create client printer is Enabled.
- B. Direct Connection to print servers is Enabled.
- C. Universal Printer Driver is Enabled.
- D. Universal Print Server is enabled.
Explanation: Auto-create all client printers option.
NEW QUESTION 12
When creating a new Delegated Administrator with a Custom Scope, a Citrix Administrator notices that the Full Administrator Role is NOT available.
Why is the administrator experiencing this behavior?
- A. The Custom Scope CANNOT use the Full Administrator Role
- B. The Custom Scope created did NOT contain all the required objects
- C. The Custom Scope must use the Read-Only Role
- D. The Custom Scope was created with the Hosting object selected
NEW QUESTION 13
Scenario: A user is currently accessing three published applications from the same Server VDA. The user has informed the Citrix Administrator that an application is NOT responding.
Using Citrix Director, which option should the administrator choose to resolve the user’s issue?
- A. Terminate the user’s session.
- B. Send the user a message informing them to log off.
- C. Reset the user’s profile.
- D. Terminate the hung proces
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two FlexCast models allow for high scalability and user density? (Choose two.)
- A. Remote PC access
- B. Hosted VDI
- C. Published applications
- D. Hosted shared desktops
NEW QUESTION 15
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator previously configured a XenDesktop Site to use evaluation licenses. The administrator has recently installed valid Enterprise licenses on the Citrix License Server and confirmed that licenses show correctly in the licensing console. However, a user reported an issue about logging on to the published desktop. The user received an error message stating that the evaluation license is about to expire.
What should the administrator do to fix this issue?
- A. Restart the License service
- B. Change the product Edition in Citrix Studio
- C. Remove the stale registry entries from License Server
- D. Verify the host name entry in the license file
NEW QUESTION 16
Which view in Citrix Director will give a Citrix Administrator a list of current policies applied to the user session?
- A. Dashboard
- B. Machine Details
- C. Activity Manager
- D. Session Details
NEW QUESTION 17
Which tool should a Citrix Administrator use to monitor the overall daily performance of a XenDesktop infrastructure?
- A. Citrix Studio
- B. HDX Space Monitor
- C. CDF Traces
- D. Citrix Director
NEW QUESTION 18
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator recently upgraded a XenApp 6.5 deployment to XenApp 7.15 LTSR.
The administrator wants to implement a feature in XenApp 7.15 LTSR that is similar to Worker Groups in XenApp 6.5. Which option in XenApp 7.15 LTSR has similar functionality to Worker Groups in XenApp 6.5?
- A. Delivery Groups
- B. Featured App Groups
- C. Application Groups Tagging
- D. Application Groups Restricting
NEW QUESTION 19
Which Layer contains the Citrix Director in a XenApp and XenDesktop Architecture model?
- A. Resource
- B. User
- C. Control
- D. Access
100% Valid and Newest Version 1Y0-203 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/1Y0-203-dumps.html (New 131 Q&As)