IBM 1Y0-204 Forum 2021
Proper study guides for Far out IBM Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration certified begins with IBM 1Y0-204 preparation products which designed to deliver the Practical 1Y0-204 questions by making you pass the 1Y0-204 test at your first time. Try the free 1Y0-204 demo right now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: A Citrix ADC appliance is having intermittent issues. A Citrix Administrator is unable to identify the root cause and fix them. The administrator opened a Support ticket and the Engineer assigned to the case requested all the logs and configuration information from the Citrix ADC.
Which technical support tool can the administrator use to gather all the information on the Citrix ADC to send to the Support Engineer?
- A. Start New Trace
- B. Get Back Trace
- C. Generate Support File
- D. Batch Configuration
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator previously configured a Citrix Virtual Desktops Site to use evaluation licenses. The administrator then installed valid advanced licenses on the Citrix License Server and confirmed that licenses show correctly in the licensing console. However, a user reports an issue about logging on to the published desktop. The user receives an error message stating that the evaluation license is about to expire.
What should the administrator do to fix this issue?
- A. Restart the License service.
- B. Verify the host name entry in the license file.
- C. Remove the evaluation license.
- D. Change the product edition in Citrix Studio.
NEW QUESTION 3
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is in the process of migrating the existing 7.15 LTSR Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machines used on premises to Citrix Cloud. The administrator has created a new manual machine catalog and Delivery Group in Citrix Cloud and pointed to the existing Device Collection in Citrix Provisioning. The administrator also restarted the VDA machines.
What could prevent the VDA machines from registering in Citrix Cloud?
- A. The VDA master image was NOT updated to communicate with the Cloud Connectors.
- B. One of the two Cloud Connectors is down and unresponsive.
- C. The Citrix policies have NOT been migrated to Citrix Cloud.
- D. The VDA on the master image has NOT been updated to a later version.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which command should a Citrix Administrator use to configure a Content Switching virtual server for implementing the Citrix Secure Web Gateway in the transparent proxy mode?
- A. add cs vserver swgVS PROXY * 21 –Authn401 on –authnVsName transparent-auth-vs
- B. add cs vserver swgVS PROXY** -Authn401 on –authnVsName explicit-auth-vs
- C. add cs vserver swgVS PROXY 192.168.10.1 –Authn401 on –authnVsName transparent-auth-vs
- D. add cs vserver swgVS PROXY 192.168.10.1 80 –Authn401 on –authnVsName transparent-auth-vs
NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator of a large, multi-domain company needs to configure specific Group Policy Object (GPO) settings for Citrix Workspace app (Receiver) on managed endpoints that are in various locations. The administrator needs to have the ability to save the GPO template file to the Active Directory central store, so that Group Policy Administrators located in other domains can utilize it.
Which step should the administrator take to accomplish this task?
- A. Use the available Receiver ADMX and ADML template to configure the required settings locally.
- B. Use the available Receiver ADML template to configure the required settings at the domain level.
- C. Use the available Receiver ADML template to configure the required settings locally.
- D. Use the available Receiver ADMX and ADML template to configure the required settings at the domain level.
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to review the current state of specific machine sessions and application instances that are running in a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Site. The administrator also needs to power-manage sessions. The Site is a premium licensed Site.
Where should the administrator navigate to within Citrix Director to obtain this information?
- A. Filters
- B. Trends
- C. Dashboard
- D. Alerts
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to ensure that a user request is redirected to the next available data center in order to ensure the best user experience based upon location.
Below are the Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB) vserver settings:
To which setting should the administrator change the configured method?
- A. StaticProximity
- B. RoundRobin
- C. LeastConnection
- D. LeastBandwidth
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two features within Citrix Director can a Citrix Administrator use to view historical resource utilization for a machine running the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA)? (Choose two.)
- A. Alerts
- B. Dashboard
- C. Applications
- D. Search
- E. Trends
NEW QUESTION 9
Which method, according to Citrix leading practices, can a Citrix Administrator use to successfully make a configuration change for a StoreFront server group?
- A. Make the change on one StoreFront server in the group, then restart all servers in the group to synchronize the change.
- B. Make the same change manually on all StoreFront servers in the group, then run a Site health check.
- C. Make the same change on all StoreFront servers in the group using remote PowerShell commands.
- D. Make the change on one StoreFront server in the group, then use the Propagate Changes feature.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which Citrix ADC Access Control List (ACL) command can a Citrix Administrator use to bridge traffic originating from 192.168.10.200?
- A. add ns simpleacl6
- B. add ns acl6
- C. add ns acl
- D. add ns simpleacl
NEW QUESTION 11
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator would like to grant access to a Junior Administrator on the Citrix ADC. The administrator would like to grant full access to everything except the following:
User Configuration access
Partition Configuration access
Which pre-existing command policy would meet the needs of the scenario?
- A. Operator
- B. Sysadmin
- C. Network
- D. Superuser
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator manages a Citrix Gateway with a Standard Platform License, with remote employees in the environment. The administrator wants to increase employee access by 300 users through the Citrix Gateway, using VPN access.
Which license should the administrator recommend purchasing for this environment?
- A. Citrix ADC Burst Packs License
- B. Citrix ADC Upgrade License
- C. Citrix Gateway Universal License
- D. Citrix Gateway Express License
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three methods can a Citrix Administrator choose from when creating a Featured App Group for a set of applications? (Choose three.)
- A. Application names
- B. Installed locally
- C. Keyword
- D. Application category
- E. Delivery Group
You can create product featured app groups for your end users that are related to or fit in a specific category. For example, you can create a Sales Department featured app group containing applications that are used by that department. You can define featured apps in the StoreFront administration console by using application names or by using keywords or application categories that were defined in the Studio console.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which tool can a Citrix Administrator utilize to verify that a policy is bound and showing the number of hits?
- A. nstcpdump.sh
- B. nstrace.sh
- C. nsconmsg
- D. nscollect
NEW QUESTION 15
What are three valid ways to configure Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) registration? (Choose three.)
- A. CONFIG.XML file
- B. Group Policy Object (GPO)
- C. Organizational Unit (OU) based Controller discovery
- D. DHCP Options
- E. MCS-based PERSONALITY.INI
NEW QUESTION 16
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has configured the Citrix ADC as a DNS Proxy Server. The administrator executed the commands in the screenshot on the Citrix ADC using the command-line interface.
Click on the ‘Exhibit’ button to view the screenshot of the command-line interface.
What will be the effect of this configuration?
- A. Create a DNS Request with TC bit set and rcode as NOERROR
- B. Create a DNS Response with TC bit set and rcode as NOERROR
- C. Set TC bit and rcode as NOERROR in the DNS Request from Client
- D. Set TC bit and rcode as NOERROR in the DNS Response from DNS server
NEW QUESTION 17
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to create local user accounts for other administrators with limited privileges. The other administrators will need only:
The ability to enable and disable services and servers
Which built-in Command Policy permission level can the administrator use?
- A. Network
- B. Read-Only
- C. Operator
- D. Sysadmin
NEW QUESTION 18
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator configured Citrix ADC with multiple admin partitions, with different resources running one each. The administrator receives an SNMP alert stating ‘a Load Balanced Virtual Server is down’. When the administrator checks the Citrix ADC, the resource on the partition that was usually managed is NOT there.
Now, the administrator has to check each partition to find the load balanced virtual server that is down.
What can the administrator do to add the partition information to the SNMP traps to avoid this from happening in the future?
- A. Configure additional SNMP trap listeners.
- B. Change SNMP trap options.
- C. Add the partition information to the SNMP traps.
- D. Configure the SNMP Manager to send the partition information.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which scenario will cause automatic high availability (HA) synchronization to fail?
- A. Manually forced synchronization
- B. A configuration change to the primary Citrix ADC
- C. Different build versions
- D. A force failover
NEW QUESTION 20
Scenario: Client connections to certain virtual servers are abnormally high. A Citrix Administrator needs to be alerted whenever the connections pass a certain thershold.
How can the administrator use Citrix Application Delivery Management to accomplish this requirement?
- A. Configure TCP Insight on the Citrix Application Delivery Management.
- B. Configure specific alerts for virtual servers using Citrix Application Delivery Management.
- C. Configure SMTP Reporting on the Citrix Application Delivery Management by adding the threshold and email address.
- D. Configure Network Reporting on the Citrix Application Delivery Management by setting the threshold and email address.
NEW QUESTION 21
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to deploy 300 virtual Windows 10 desktops in an environment. The deployment should have a low impact on the existing network infrastructure. The environment also requires user-installed applications and persistency.
Which Citrix technology can the administrator use to provision the desktops?
- A. Citrix Provisioning
- B. Existing Machines
- C. Machine Creation Services
- D. Manual Provisioning
NEW QUESTION 22
Thanks for reading the newest 1Y0-204 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certleader 1Y0-204 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certleader.com/1Y0-204-dumps.html (65 Q&As Dumps)