The Secret Of IBM 1Y0-204 Test Questions
Want to know Passleader 1Y0-204 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about IBM Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration certification experience? Study Highest Quality IBM 1Y0-204 answers to Renovate 1Y0-204 questions at Passleader. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass IBM 1Y0-204 (Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration) test on your first attempt.
Free 1Y0-204 Demo Online For IBM Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which port does a Citrix Administrator need to open for Cloud Connector to communicate with the internet?
- A. 80
- B. 3389
- C. 8080
- D. 443
NEW QUESTION 2
Which qualifier is used to configure the Content filter action to modify the HTTP header of an HTTP Request?
- A. Corrupt
- B. Forward
- C. Add
- D. Error Code
NEW QUESTION 3
Which account is used by FlexCast Management Architecture (FMA) services to access the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops SQL databases?
- A. Delivery Controller's machine account
- B. Local System account
- C. Network Service account
- D. Domain user account
NEW QUESTION 4
Scenario: A Citrix ADC MPX is using one of four 10G ports available in an environment. A Citrix Administrator found a traffic bottleneck at the Citrix ADC.
What can the administrator do to increase bandwidth on the Citrix ADC?
- A. Add another 10G Citrix ADC port to the switch and configure Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP).
- B. Purchase another Citrix ADC MPX appliance.
- C. Add two more 10 Citrix ADC ports to the network and configure VLAN.
- D. Plug another 10G Citrix ADC port into the router.
NEW QUESTION 5
A Citrix Administrator needs to match the host name ‘www.example.com’ in all HTTP requests. Which expression, when used, meets this requirement?
- A. HTTP.REQ.HOSTNAME.EQ(“www.example.com”)
- B. HTTP.REQ.HOSTNAME(“example.com”)
- C. HTTP.RES.HOSTNAME.CONTAINS(“www.example.com”)
- D. HTTP.RES.HOSTNAME.EQ(“www.example.com”)
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator suspects an attack on a load balancing virtual server. The administrator needs to restrict access to the load balancing virtual server (192.168.100.25) for 10 minutes.
Which Access Control List (ACL) will help to accomplish this requirement?
- A. add simpleacl rule1 DENY –srcIP 192.168.100.25-TTL 600
- B. add ns acl rule1 DENY –destIP 192.168.100.25 –TTL 600
- C. add simpleacl rule1 DENY –srcIP 192.168.100.25 –TTL 600000
- D. add ns acl rule1 DENY –destIP 192.168.100.25 –TTL 600000
NEW QUESTION 7
Which log records detailed information such as statistics, metrics and debug information on the Citrix ADC in a proprietary binary format?
- A. Syslog
- B. Nstrace
- C. Nsconfig
- D. Nslog
NEW QUESTION 8
A Citrix Administrator receives complaints from some users that authentication for the Citrix Gateway site fails.
Which tool can the administrator use to find data regarding time of failure and a list of users facing this issue?
- A. Gateway Insight
- B. Security Insight
- C. Web Insight
- D. HDX Insight
NEW QUESTION 9
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has configured a Citrix ADC active-passive high availability (HA) pair. When the HA pair fails over, customers are unable to access the hosted websites. After some troubleshooting, the administrator found that the upstream router was NOT updating its ARP table.
What can the administrator configure to resolve this issue?
- A. Virtual MAC
- B. Independent Network Configuration (INC) mode
- C. Route Monitor
- D. HA monitor
NEW QUESTION 10
Which three statements are correct regarding Citrix printing? (Choose three.)
- A. Citrix printing does NOT assign each printer a unique namespace within a given session.
- B. The Citrix Print Manager Service monitors session events, such as logon and logoffs or session termination.
- C. Citrix printing sets the default security descriptor for auto-created printers to ensure client printer security.
- D. Citrix printing allows administrators, but NOT users, to print to any other users' active session client printers.
- E. The Citrix Print Manager Service handles requests by impersonating the actual session user.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which layer can optionally be managed by Citrix Cloud, when designing Citrix Cloud architecture?
- A. Access
- B. Hardware
- C. Resource
- D. Control
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to power-manage a group of Server OS Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machines that are all in the same Delivery Group. The administrator needs all the machines to be restarted once a week during the weekend. Additionally, a subset of the machines should be restarted every day during non-peak hours.
Which feature must the administrator change from the default values in order to fulfill the requirements?
- A. Restart duration
- B. Weekday and weekend hours
- C. Peak and non-peak hours
- D. Tag restrictions
NEW QUESTION 13
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has enabled an HDX Session printers policy within a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Site. The administrator added a printer to a print server and assigned the printer to all users through a session printer policy. In addition, several local client printers are auto-created within HDX sessions. No other printing policies are configured.
How will print jobs be routed when users send print jobs to a printer managed by the print server?
- A. Directly to the network print server and then to the specified printer.
- B. Over the HDX virtual channel to the specified printer attached to the print server.
- C. Directly from the session Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machine to the printer.
- D. Over the HDX virtual channel, through the endpoint, and then to the print server.
NEW QUESTION 14
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator configured the following policies in a Citrix Virtual Desktops Site environment, in descending priority order.
1. “Marketing Office A” has a filter on Marketing users. 'Client Network Drives' is disabled; 'Client Fixed Drives' is enabled.
2. “Marketing Office B” has a filter on Marketing users' internal IP. 'Client Network Drives' is disabled; 'Client Fixed Drives' is enabled.
3. “Accounting” has a filter on Accounting Users. 'Client Network Drives' is enabled; 'Client Fixed Drives' is NOT configured.
4. “Baseline” is configured without a filter. 'Client Network Drives' and 'Client Fixed Drives' are both disabled.
Based on these policies, what will Accounting users be able to access?
- A. Client network drives only
- B. Neither the client network drive nor the client fixed drive
- C. Client fixed drives only
- D. Client fixed and network drives
NEW QUESTION 15
How can a Citrix Administrator guarantee the availability of resource locations in a Citrix Cloud deployment?
- A. Deploy at least two Cloud Connectors for each resource location and load-balance them using Citrix ADC.
- B. Deploy at least two Cloud Connectors for each resource location.
- C. Convert one Cloud Connector to a template and deploy it when another Cloud Connector goes down.
- D. Deploy one Cloud Connector in each resource location.
NEW QUESTION 16
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is in the process of migrating the existing 7.15 LTSR Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machines used on premises to Citrix Cloud. The administrator has created a new manual machine catalog and Delivery Group in Citrix Cloud and pointed to the existing Device Collection in Citrix Provisioning. The administrator also restarted the VDA machines.
What could prevent the VDA machines from registering in Citrix Cloud?
- A. The VDA master image was NOT updated to communicate with the Cloud Connectors.
- B. One of the two Cloud Connectors is down and unresponsive.
- C. The Citrix policies have NOT been migrated to Citrix Cloud.
- D. The VDA on the master image has NOT been updated to a later version.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which three methods can a Citrix Administrator choose from when creating a Featured App Group for a set of applications? (Choose three.)
- A. Application names
- B. Installed locally
- C. Keyword
- D. Application category
- E. Delivery Group
You can create product featured app groups for your end users that are related to or fit in a specific category. For example, you can create a Sales Department featured app group containing applications that are used by that department. You can define featured apps in the StoreFront administration console by using application names or by using keywords or application categories that were defined in the Studio console.
NEW QUESTION 18
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has given permissions to team memebers to access their own admin partition, so they can add resources for different departments and manage them without making changes to the default Citrix ADC partition and configuration.
One team member was trying to use the command-line interface to troubleshoot an authentication issue and cloud NOT use aaad.debug. However, the team member has full permissions on the admin partition.
What can be the cause of this issue?
- A. The team member does NOT have permission to use the CLI.
- B. The team member does NOT have Shell access by design.
- C. The team member needs to troubleshoot the issue from the GUI.
- D. The team member is NOT using the CLI correctly.
NEW QUESTION 19
P.S. Easily pass 1Y0-204 Exam with 181 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 1Y0-204 Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/1Y0-204-dumps.html (181 New Questions)