Precise 1Y0-230 Dumps Questions 2021
Act now and download your 1Y0-230 Dumps Questions today! Do not waste time for the worthless 1Y0-230 Exam Questions tutorials. Download 1Y0-230 Free Practice Questions with real questions and answers and begin to learn 1Y0-230 Braindumps with a classic professional.
Check 1Y0-230 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator configured a new NetScaler Unified Gateway. The administrator would like to see what Endpoint Analysis and Single Sign-on failures have occurred since implementing the new Gateway.
Which tool can the administrator use to see this data?
- A. NetScaler Dashboard
- B. MAS Gateway Insight
- C. aaad.debug
- D. MAS Security Insight
NEW QUESTION 2
What does a Citrix Administrator need to do on NetScaler Gateway to ensure that users accept the terms and conditions before they can log on using NetScaler Gateway?
- A. Configure a Responder policy.
- B. Upload an HTML file to the NetScaler appliance.
- C. Create an end user license agreement (EULA).
- D. Configure a Rewrite policy.
NEW QUESTION 3
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has made changes to the NetScaler, deleting parts of the configuration, and then saved the new configurations. The changes caused an outage which needs to be resolved as quickly as possible. There is no NetScaler backup.
What does the administrator need to do to recover the configuration quickly?
- A. Restart the NetScaler
- B. Run Save v/s Running configuration
- C. Restore from revision history
- D. Run HA file synchronization
NEW QUESTION 4
Where should a Citrix Administrator configure SmartControl restrictions?
- A. NetScaler Gateway
- B. XenDesktop Delivery Controller
- C. NetScaler Gateway, XenDesktop Delivery Controller and StoreFront
- D. StoreFront and XenDesktop Delivery Controller
NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to create local user accounts for other administrators with limited privileges. The other administrators will need only:
-The ability to enable and disable services and servers
Which built-in Command Policy permission level can the administrator use?
- A. Network
- B. Operator
- C. Sysadmin
- D. Read-Only
NEW QUESTION 6
A Citrix Administrator is configuring a NetScaler high availability (HA) pair and needs to ensure that one NetScaler is UP and primary at all times to ensure the business websites are always available.
What does the administrator need to do ensure that the NetScalers still handle web traffic in the event that both nodes become unavailable or fail a health check?
- A. Disable HA Fail-safe mode on the Secondary NetScaler.
- B. Configure HA Fail-safe mode on each NetScaler independently.
- C. Disable HA Fail-safe mode on the Primary NetScaler only.
- D. Configure HA Fail-safe mode on the Primary NetScaler only.
NEW QUESTION 7
A Citrix Administrator receives complaints from some users that authentication for the NetScaler Gateway site fails.
Which tool can the administrator use to find data regarding time of failure and a list of users facing this issue?
- A. Gateway Insight
- B. Security Insight
- C. Web Insight
- D. HDX Insight
NEW QUESTION 8
Scenario: A NetScaler Gateway provides ICA Proxy to an internal XenDesktop site in an environment. The security team wants the Citrix Administrator to configure the NetScaler to block client drives if the client device fails a security scan.
Which NetScaler feature allows the administrator to satisfy the security team’s requirements without making changes to the XenDesktop configuration?
- A. Traffic Policy
- B. Smart Access
- C. SmartControl
- D. Authorization Policy
NEW QUESTION 9
Scenario: A Cirtix Administrator is configuring a new Authentication, Authorization and Auditing (AAA) virtual server, and the status is DOWN. The administrator has made the following configurations:
Add lbvserver lb_vsrv_www HTTP 10.107.149.229.80- persistenceType NONOE –cltTimeout 180- authn401 ON –authnVsName SAML_SP
Bind vserver lb_vsrv_www_ssl Red_srv Bind lb vserver lb_vsrv_www_ssl Blue_srv
Add authentication vserver SAML_SP SSL 10.107.149.230.443- AuthenticationDomain citrix.lab How can the administrator finish the installation to change the status of the virtual server to UP?
- A. Bind the Certificate to the virtual server SAML_SP.
- B. The LDAP server is NOT bound to the virtual server SAML_SP.
- C. Services are NOT bound to the virtual server SAML_SP.
- D. An AAA policy is NOT bound to the virtual server SAML_SP.
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is performing a disaster recovery test and decided to fail over the NetScaler high availability (HA) pair appliances. The administrator noticed that the failover is NOT working as expected in item text, and the Secondary NetScaler is NOT taking over as Primary. The administrator suspects that networking issues may be causing the failure.
What could be the cause of this issue with the NetScalers?
- A. HA monitoring is enabled on a disabled interface of the Primary Node
- B. HA monitoring is enabled on an interface of the Secondary Node that shows as ENABLED, DOWN
- C. Independent network configuration (INC) mode is enabled
- D. HA heartbeats are only seen on some enabled interfaces of the Secondary Node
NEW QUESTION 11
A Citrix Administrator needs to customize the user experience for users connecting with the NetScaler Gateway plug-in.
Which three options can the administrator configure in this customization, using session and traffic policies? (Choose three.)
- A. The level of user access to the applications
- B. Single sign-on
- C. Split tunneling
- D. The domains to which users are allowed access
- E. Authentication methods
NEW QUESTION 12
Which NetScaler Access Control List (ACL) command can a Citrix Administrator use to bridge traffic originating from 192.168.10.200?
- A. add ns acl
- B. add ns simpleacl
- C. add ns acl6
- D. add ns simpleacl6
NEW QUESTION 13
Which type of policy can be applied to a NetScaler Gateway virtual server to limit access to XenDesktop resources, if the user device does NOT comply with the company’s security requirements?
- A. Responder
- B. Authorization
- C. Session
- D. Traffic
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three services can the StoreFront monitor probe to determine the state of the StoreFront server? (Choose three.)
- A. Default Domain
- B. Discovery
- C. Authentication
- D. Subscription
- E. Account
NEW QUESTION 15
What are two pre-requisites for configuring SmartAccess policies on a NetScaler Gateway virtual server? (Choose two.)
- A. Universal License
- B. Pre- or Post-Endpoint Analysis configuration policy
- C. Smart card configuration policy
- D. Standard License
Explanation: Make sure the Prerequisites are completed. This includes: ICA Only unchecked, Gateway Universal licenses installed, Callback URL configured at StoreFront, and Trust XML enabled on Delivery Controllers.
If you are using a Preauthentication Policy to run an Endpoint Analysis scan: References:
NEW QUESTION 16
Users are experiencing resets form the Intranet server website, which is load-balanced trough the NetScaler. Which NetScaler tool can a Citrix Administrator use to troubleshoot the reset issue?
- A. Take a packet trace with nstrace and analyze with WireShartk.
- B. Look in the Event Viewer for packet resets from the NetScaler.
- C. View the new nslog form the command-line interface to look for packet resets form the NetScaler.
- D. Use the nslog to look for packet resets on the NetScaler.
NEW QUESTION 17
Scenario: Users belong to three Authentication, Authorization and Auditing (AAA) groups: Corporate, Finance and Software.
Show aaa groups:
>show aaa group
1) GroupName: Corporate
2) GroupName: Finance
3) GroupName: Software Done
>show aaa group Corporate GroupName: Corporate Weight: 0
Authorization Policy: pol_1, Type: Classic, Priority: 0
> add authorization policy pol_1 ns_true ALLOW
> bind aaa group Corporate –policy pol_1
The user is being denied resources while aaad.debug shows: Group ‘corporate’ being extracted for user User1
Why is the user being denied access?
- A. The Authorization policy is NOT configured properly.
- B. The group attribute is NOT configured in the LDAP policy.
- C. AAA group names are NOT the same as those in Active Directory/
- D. LDAP Base DN is incorrect.
100% Valid and Newest Version 1Y0-230 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1Y0-230/ (New 111 Q&As)