Simulation 1Y0-230 Braindumps 2019
Want to know 1Y0-230 Exam Questions and Answers features? Want to lear more about 1Y0-230 Free Practice Questions experience? Study 1Y0-230 Free Practice Questions. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Citrix 1Y0-230 (Citrix NetScaler 12 Essentials and Unified Gateway) test on your first attempt.
Check 1Y0-230 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: IT administrators working from remote locations, need to connect securely to internal Windows servers to manage the servers.
Below are the connection requirements:
The remote client devices must be locked down, preventing installation of any additional software
Users must authenticate at NetScaler Gateway and NetScaler Gateway must perform Single Sign-on to the Windows servers
Connection capabilities (for example, client drive mapping) must be controlled by NetScaler Gatewa Which connection method can a Citrix Administrator configure to meet these requirements?
- A. RDP Proxy
- B. Clientless VPN
- C. Full VPN
- D. Micro VPN
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to configure a NetScaler Gateway virtual server in order to meet the security requirements of the organization. The administrator needs to configure timeouts for end-user sessions, to be triggered by the following behaviors:
-Inactivity for at least 15 minutes
-No keyboard or mouse activity for at least 15 minutes
Which two timeout settings can the administrator configure to meet the requirements? (Choose two.)
- A. Client Idle Time-out set to 15
- B. Forced Time-out set to 15
- C. Client Idle Time-out set to 900
- D. Session Time-out set to 15
- E. Session Time-out set to 900
- F. Forced Time-out set to 900
NEW QUESTION 3
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to add 10 new servers to an existing server farm. The new servers are configured to serve the same applications and connections and are twice the capacity of the existing servers. The administrator wants to ensure that they are being fully utilized. Currently in the environment, the default load-balancing method is being used.
To ensure that only the 10 new servers are receiving twice the connections of the old servers without changing the load balancing to the rest of the environment, the administrator needs to add a weight of to the services attached to the servers. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. 2; new
- B. 2; old
- C. 50; old
- D. 50; new
NEW QUESTION 4
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator configured SNMP to send traps to an external SNMP system. When reviewing the messages, the administrator noticed several entity UP and entity DOWN messages.
To what are these messages related?
- A. High availability synchronization
- B. Load balancing virtual servers
- C. High availability heartbeats
- D. Network interface
NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is looking into adopting NetScaler to handle application delivery for an environment.
The administrator would like to start with these services:
IIS and Apache Web Servers
Microsoft SQL AlwaysON Database Availability Groups
Which two NetScaler features can the administrator use to achieve this goal? (Choose two.)
- A. Load Balancing
- B. Content Switching
- C. Data Stream
- D. Cloud Bridge Integration
NEW QUESTION 6
Which NetScaler mode is commonly referred to as ‘inline mode’?
- A. One-Arm Mode
- B. Use Source IP (USIP)
- C. MAC-based Forwarding
- D. Two-Arm Mode
Explanation: In an inline mode (also called two-arm mode) setup, you connect the NetScaler appliance to the network through multiple VLANs.
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator currently manages a NetScaler environment in a retail company that is growing quickly and may soon double its volume of business. Currently, a NetScaler MPX 5550, which
handles web and SSL transactions, is in place, but is closed to full capacity. Due to the forecasted growth increase, the administrator needs to find a cost-effective solution.
What can the administrator recommend to management in order to cost effectively handle the growth?
- A. Upgrade to NetScaler MPX 5650
- B. Upgrade to NetScaler MPX 8005
- C. Upgrade to NetScaler SDX 14100
- D. Add a second MPX 5550 appliance
NEW QUESTION 8
Which type of entity can a Citrix Administrator configure to support the use of an SSL rewrite policy?
- A. Global server load balancing virtual server
- B. Content Switching virtual server
- C. SSL load balancing virtual server
- D. SSL_Bridge balancing virtual server
NEW QUESTION 9
Scenario: A NetScaler has two interfaces as 1/1 and 1/2 with MAC-based Forwarding enabled. Below are the specifications:
-Interface 1/1 and IP 192.168.10.10 is bound to VLAN 10.
-On Interface 1/2 VLAN 20 and VLAN 30 are tagged.
-VLAN 20 is bound to IP 192.168.20.10 and VLAN 30 is bound to 192.168.30.10 The NetScaler receives a packet for VIP 192.168.30.30 on interface 1/1.
Which interface of NetScaler will send a reply back in this environment?
- A. Interface 1/1
- B. NetScaler will drop the packet received on interface 1/1
- C. Interface 1/2
- D. Netscaler will reply on interfaces 1/1 and 1/2
NEW QUESTION 10
Which three pieces of information are required for a NetScaler Unified Gateway deployment? (Choose three.)
- A. Valid SSL Certificates
- B. Secondary Authentication for the Unified Gateway
- C. Enterprise license or higher
- D. Content Switching virtual server
- E. Multiple IP addresses for User Access
NEW QUESTION 11
A Citrix Administrator needs to create a customized blacklist of IP addresses to supplement the Webroot reputation check, and in order to have stricter access through NetScaler.
How can the administrator create this blacklist?
- A. Create several extended Access Control List policies.
- B. Create a data set for IPv4 address matching.
- C. Enable MAC-based Forwarding.
- D. Create several simple Access Control List policies.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which mode on the NetScaler can a Citrix Administrator utilize to avoid asymmetrical packet flows and multiple route/ARP lookups?
- A. USNIP
- B. Layer 3
- C. MAC-based Forwarding
- D. Layer 2
Explanation: MAC-based forwarding can be used to avoid multiple-route/ARP lookups and to avoid asymmetrical packet flows.
NEW QUESTION 13
Scenario: A company recently acquired three smaller companies; this adds more than 1500 employees to the company. The current NetScaller appliance does NOT support adding that many users.
A Citrix Administrator needs to use a Multi-Tenancy solution, giving each newly acquired company its own NetScaler for VPN access, load balancing, and at least 20 GBPS of throughput.
How can the administrator meet the needs of this environment?
- A. Install XenServer and configure a NetScaler VPX 3000 for each newly acquired company.
- B. Purchase a NetScaler MPX appliance for each newly acquired company.
- C. Purchase a NetScaler CPX for each newly acquired company.
- D. Purchase a NetScaler SDX appliance and configure a NetScaler Instance for each newly acquired company.
NEW QUESTION 14
A Citrix Administrator needs to generate AppFlow data for internal ICA connections.
Which two connection methods could the administrator use to route internal ICA connections through NetScaler without modifying the existing network routing? (Choose two.)
- A. Policy-based Routing
- B. ICA Proxy
- C. SOCKS proxy
- D. Transparent Mode
NEW QUESTION 15
A Citrix Administrator needs to ensure that a revoked certificate is NOT being used for client certificate authentication.
Which two entities can the administrator select on the NetScaler? (Choose two.)
- A. Online Certification Status Protocol
- B. Certificate Revocation List
- C. Subject Alternative certificates
- D. Server Name Indication
NEW QUESTION 16
What are three possible policy results in a Default (Advanced) policy configuration? (Choose three.)
- A. Drop
- B. Bridge
- C. True
- D. False
- E. Undefined
NEW QUESTION 17
A NetScaler with Unified Gateway combines and to provide access to websites and applications through a single URL. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. NetScaler Gateway; Load Balancing
- B. Content Switching; Authentication features
- C. Content Switching; NetScaler Gateway
- D. Authentication features; Load Balancing
Explanation: NetScaler Unified Gateway leverages its Authentication, Authorization and Auditing (AAA) features with content switching to enable users to access all their authorized enterprise applications through a single gateway and URL.
100% Valid and Newest Version 1Y0-230 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/1Y0-230-exam-dumps.html (New 111 Q&As)