Citrix 1Y0-230 Braindumps 2019
Your success in 1Y0-230 Dumps is our sole target and we develop all our 1Y0-230 Study Guides in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our 1Y0-230 Study Guides material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. 1Y0-230 Exam Questions and Answers for Citrix 1Y0-230 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Also have 1Y0-230 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator suspects an attack on a load-balancing virtual server. The administrator needs to restrict access to the load-balancing virtual server (192.168.100.25) for 10 minutes.
Which Access Control List (ACL) will help to accomplish this requirement?
- A. add ns acl rule1 DENY –destIP 192.168.100.25- TTL 600000
- B. add simpleacl rule1 DENY- srcIP 192.168.100.25- TTL 600
- C. add ns acl rule1 DENY –destIP 192.168.100.25- TTL 600
- D. add simpleacl rule1 DENY- srcIP 192.168.100.25- TTL 600000
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two policy types can a Citrix Administrator apply to a NetScaler Gateway virtual server so that only users accessing with corporate laptops that belong to the network domain are allowed? (Choose two.)
- A. Pre-Authentication
- B. Responder
- C. Authorization
- D. Traffic
- E. Session
NEW QUESTION 3
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is configuring balancing on a NetScaler appliance for the company web servers. The administrator needs to create a custom monitor that will look for a specific keyword response from the website and will be used to keep the services in an UP state.
Which type of monitor can the administrator create to accomplish this scenario?
- A. An HTTP-ECV monitor with the keyword in the Special Parameters- Receive String field.
- B. A customer TCP-ECV monitor with the keyword in the Special Parameters- Receive String field.
- C. An HTTP monitor with the keyword in the Special Parameters- Response Codes field.
- D. A TCP monitor with the keyword in the Special Parameters- Response Codes field.
NEW QUESTION 4
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to integrate LDAP for NetScaler system administration using the current Active Directory groups. The administrator created the group on the NetScaler, exactly matching the group name in LDAP.
What can the administrator add next to complete the configuration of the LDAP?
- A. Users to the group on the NetScaler
- B. An AAA action to the group
- C. A command policy to the group to specify the permission level
- D. A nested group to the new group
NEW QUESTION 5
After creating and correctly configuring a custom user monitor, from where do the monitor probes originate by default?
- A. Subnet IP address
- B. NetScaler IP address
- C. Mapped IP address
- D. Virtual IP address
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: A NetScaler Appliance is having intermittent issues. A Citrix Administrator is unable to identify the root cause and fix them. The administrator opened a Support ticket and the engineer assigned to the case requested all the logs and configuration information from the NetScaler.
Which technical support tool can the administrator use to gather all the information on the NetScaler to send to the Support Engineer?
- A. Generate Support File
- B. Batch Configuration
- C. Start New Trace
- D. Get Back Trace
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: A company has three departments with proprietary applications that need to be load-balanced on the
NetScaler. The three department managers would like to use the same IP address to access their individual application, which would mean configuring three load-balanced virtual servers all using the same IP address.
How can a Citrix Administrator configure this on the NetScaler?
- A. Configure three different lad-balanced virtual servers with three different IP addresses on the NetScaler
- B. Configure three SNIPs with the same IP address on the NetScaler
- C. Configure three different NetScalers that use the same IP address
- D. Configure three different admin partitions that allow the use of the same IP address for each load-balanced virtual server
NEW QUESTION 8
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is concerned about the amount of health checks the NetScaler is sending the back-end resources. The administrator would like to find a way to remove health checks from specific bound services.
How can the administrator accomplish this?
- A. Use reverse condition monitoring.
- B. Use Service Groups to minimize health checks.
- C. Unbind the current monitor.
- D. Use the No-Monitor Option.
NEW QUESTION 9
A Citrix Administrator has deployed a new NetScaler MPX appliance in the demilitarized (DMZ) with one interface in the DMZ and the other on the internal network.
In which mode should the administrator deploy the NetScaler?
- A. One-Arm
- B. Two-Arm
- C. Forward Proxy
- D. Transparent
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to configure a group in which Contractors will have limited access to internal resources over the SSL VPN. The Contractors group should be able to access all internal IP Addresses but should NOT be able to open SSH connections to any internal resource.
Which expression should the administrator use to satisfy this scenario?
- A. REQ.IP.DESTIP = = 192.168.30.0 –netmask 255.255.255.0&&(REQ.TCP.DESTPORT = = 22)Actionset to Allow
- B. REQ.IP.DESTIP = = 192.168.30.0 –netmask 255.255.255.0&&(REQ.TCP.DESTPORT = = 22)Actionset to Deny
- C. REQ.IP.DESTIP = = 192.168.30.0 –netmask 255.255.255.0&&(REQ.TCP.DESTPORT = = 80 || REQ.TCP.DESTPORT = = 443)
- D. REQ.IP.DESTIP = = 192.168.30.0 –netmask 255.255.255.0 || (REQ.TCP.DESTPORT = = 22)Action set to Allow
NEW QUESTION 11
A Citrix Administrator needs to migrate a Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) Proxy configuration based on NetScaler 11.1 to NetScaler 12.0.
Which three actions can the administrator perform to accomplish this requirement? (Choose three.)
- A. Replace an existing Unified Gateway virtual server with RDP Proxy configuration to a load-balancing virtual server with the AAA-TM server bound to it
- B. Move the existing NetScaler Gateway virtual server with RDP Proxy configuration, placing it behind a Unified Gateway virtual server
- C. Keep the existing NetScaler Gateway virtual server with RDP Proxy configuration as is, with a Platinum or Enterprise license
- D. Add a standalone NetScaler Gateway virtual server with RDP Proxy configuration to an existing Standard Edition appliance
- E. Add a NetScaler Gateway virtual server with RDP Proxy configuration to an existing Content-Switching virtual server
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator of a Linux environment needs to load-balance the web servers in an environment. However, due to budget constraints, the administrator is NOT able to implement a full-scale solution.
What can the administrator do to load-balance the web servers in this scenario?
- A. Install a NetScaler CPX.
- B. Purchase NetScaler MPX.
- C. Purchase a NetScaler SDX.
- D. Install NetScaler VPX.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three statements are true when comparing a Simple Access Control List (ACL) to an Extended ACL? (Choose three.)
- A. Extended ACLs have priorities
- B. Simple ACLs can be modified
- C. Extended ACLs apply first
- D. Simple ACLs can be based on the Source and Destination IP address
- E. Simple ACLs can bridge traffic
- F. Simple ACLs are based on the Source IP address only
- G. Simple ACLs apply first
NEW QUESTION 14
Which type of policy should a Citrix Administrator configure to ensure that only users who have data antivirus protection can connect to the environment?
- A. Traffic
- B. Pre-Authentication Scan
- C. Smart Control
- D. SmartAccess
NEW QUESTION 15
Which NetScaler feature can a Citrix Administrator use to create a customer footer for a NetScaler Gateway login page?
- A. Rewrite
- B. SmartAccess
- C. HTTP Callout
- D. Responder
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two options should a Citrix Administrator configure to stop the First-Time wizard from automatically popping up? (Choose two.)
- A. Host Name is NOT configured on the appliance
- B. The appliance is configured with the default IP address (192.168.100.1)
- C. the default Admin Password has NOT been changed
- D. Licenses are NOT present on the appliance
NEW QUESTION 17
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is evaluating the following policies in an environment.
Which policy will take effect in the event of a policy conflict?
- A. Policy B
- B. Policy A
- C. Policy D
- D. Policy C
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure 1Y0-230 dumps! All 1Y0-230 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/1Y0-230-dumps.html (111 New Questions)