All About Free 1Z0-053 Dump
Exam Code: 1Z0-053 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Oracle Database 11g: Administration II
Certification Provider: Oracle
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 1Z0-053 Exam.
Oracle 1Z0-053 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Your database is in NOARCHIVELOG mode. You start to do a backup, but your users complain that they don't want you to shut down the database to perform the backup. What options are available to you?
- A. Put the database in hot backup mode and perform an online backup, including backing up the archived redo logs.
- B. Just back up the database datafiles without shutting down the database.
- C. You will have to wait until you can shut down the database to perform the backup.
- D. Mark each datafile as backup in progress, back them up individually, and then mark them as backup not in progres
- E. No archived redo logs will need to be backed up.
- F. Only back up the datafiles that the user will not be touchin
- G. Once the user has finished what they were doing, you can shut down the database and back up the datafiles the user changed during the course of the remaining backup
NEW QUESTION 2
You are working on a CATDB database that contains an Oracle Database version 11.1 catalog schema owned by the user RCO11. The INST1 database contains an Oracle Database version 10.1 catalog schema owned by the user RCAT10.
You want the RMAN to import metadata for database IDs 1423241 and 1423242, registered in RCAT10, into the recovery catalog owned by RCO11. You executed the following commands:
RMAN> CONNECT CATALOG rco11/password@catdb
RMAN> IMPORT CATALOG rcat10/oracle@inst1 NO UNREGISTER;
Which two statements are true regarding the tasks accomplished with these commands? (Choose two.)
- A. They import all metadata from the RCAT10 catalog.
- B. They unregister the database from the RCAT10 catalog.
- C. They do not register the databases registered in the RCAT10 catalog.
- D. They register all databases registered in the RCAT10 catalog.
NEW QUESTION 3
If you back up a database without connecting to the recovery catalog, which operations will cause the recovery catalog to be updated? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. The next time you back up the database when you are also connected to the recovery catalog and the target database
- B. The next time you are connected to the target database and the recovery catalog database and issue the resync command
- C. The next time you connect RMAN to just the recovery catalog
- D. The next time you connect to the recovery catalog and the target database with RMAN
- E. Connecting to the recovery catalog and issuing the resync all databases command
Deciding When to Resynchronize the Recovery Catalog
RMAN automatically resynchronizes the recovery catalog when
✑ RMAN is connected to a target database and recovery catalog
✑ And you have executed RMAN commands.
Thus, you should not need to manually run the RESYNC CATALOG command very often.
NEW QUESTION 4
You issue the following RMAN command to set a retention policy on a database: RMAN>CONFIGURE RETENTION POLICY TO REDUNDANCY 2;
What will be the outcome of issuing this command?
- A. After two days, a backup will be marked obsolete
- B. After two days, a backup will be deleted from the media
- C. If the RMAN repository has records of two or more recent backups of a file, then older backups will be deleted from the media.
- D. If the RMAN repository has records of two or more recent backups of a file, then older backups will be marked obsolete.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which components are needed for successful and most efficient recovery.
- A. The backup RB3 and the current online redo log files
- B. the backup RB2 and the archived redo log files after the log sequence number 15622
- C. Backup R81 and the archived redo log hies after the log sequence number 12871
- D. The backup RB3 and the archived redo log files after the log sequence number 16721
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following tasks is not performed by the job coordinator?
- A. Update job log when a job completes
- B. Spawn and remove job slaves
- C. Write/read job info to/from memory cache
- D. Query job table
- E. Pass job information to job slaves
NEW QUESTION 7
Automatic data conversion will occur if which of the following happens?
- A. The client and server have different NLS_LANGUAGE settings.
- B. The client and server character sets are not the same, and the database character set is not a strict superset of the client character set.
- C. The client and server are in different time zones.
- D. The client requests automatic data conversion.
- E. The AUTO_CONVERT initialization parameter is set to TRUE.
NEW QUESTION 8
For Oracle 11g, Oracle strongly recommends that you configure your database to use which of the following memory management features?
- A. Automatic PGA Memory Management
- B. Automatic SGA Memory Management
- C. Automatic Shared Memory Management
- D. Automatic Memory Management
- E. Manual SGA Memory Management
- F. None of the above
NEW QUESTION 9
Every resource plan must contain an allocation to which consumer group?
- A. LOW_GROUP
- B. SYS_GROUP
- C. DEFAULT_GROUP
- D. BASE_GROUP
- E. OTHER_GROUPS
NEW QUESTION 10
Which setting enables the baselines by default in Oracle Database 11g?
- A. setting the STATISTICS_LEVEL parameter to TYPICAL
- B. adding filters to the Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM)
- C. enabling Automated Maintenance Task using Oracle Enterprise Manager
- D. setting the OPTIMIZER_USE_PENDING_STATISTICS parameter to TRUE
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following is not a valid setting for the PROGRAM_TYPE parameter in a program object or the JOB_TYPE parameter in a job object?
- A. PLSQL_BLOCK
- B. JAVA_STORED_PROCEDURE
- C. STORED_PROCEDURE
- D. EXECUTABLE
- E. None of the above are invalid settings.
Job action type ('PLSQL_BLOCK', 'STORED_PROCEDURE', 'EXECUTABLE', or 'CHAIN')
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following are included in a transportable tablespace set? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. The datafiles that make up a self-contained group of tablespaces required for copy
- B. The system tablespace
- C. An export of the tablespace metadata
- D. The spfile
- E. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 13
Which view shows all valid values for the NLS_LANGUAGE, NLS_SORT, NLS_TERRITORY, and NLS_CHARACTERSET parameters?
- A. V$VALID_NLS_VALUES
- B. NLS_VALID_VALUES
- C. NLS_VALUE_OPTIONS
- D. V$NLS_VALUE_OPTIONS
- E. V$NLS_VALID_VALUES
NEW QUESTION 14
The following databases are registered in the base recovery catalog: PROD1, PROD2, and PROD3.The database user CATOWNER owns the base recovery catalog. You want a new user VPC1 to have access to only the PROD1 database and create a virtual private catalog.
Given below are some of the commands required to achieve this:
1.SQL> GRANT recovery_catalog_owner TO vpc1; 2.RMAN> CONNECT CATALOG vpc1/password@catdb;
3. RMAN> GRANT CATALOG FOR DATABASE prod1 TO vpc1;
4. RMAN> CONNECT CATALOG catowner/password@catdb; 5.RMAN> CREATE VIRTUAL CATALOG;
What is the correct sequence in which the commands have to be executed?
- A. 1, 4, 5, 2, 3
- B. 1, 4, 3, 2, 5
- C. 4, 5, 2, 3, 1
- D. 2, 3, 4, 5, 1
- E. 1, 4, 2, 3, 5
Refer to here
The basic steps for creating a virtual private catalog are as follows:
1. Create the database user who will own the virtual private catalog (if this user does not exist) and grant this user access privileges.
1.1 Start SQL*Plus and connect to the recovery catalog database with administrator privileges.
1.2 If the user that will own the virtual private catalog does not exist, then create the user. SQL> CREATE USER vpc1 IDENTIFIED BY password DEFAULT TABLESPACE vpcusers QUOTA UNLIMITED ON vpcusers;
1.3 Grant the RECOVERY_CATALOG_OWNER role to the database user that will own the virtual private catalog, and then exit SQL*Plus.
SQL> GRANT recovery_catalog_owner TO vpc1;
1.4 Start RMAN and connect to the recovery catalog database as the base recovery catalog owner
(not the virtual private catalog owner).
RMAN> CONNECT CATALOG catowner@catdb;
1.5 Grant desired privileges to the virtual private catalog owner. RMAN> GRANT CATALOG FOR DATABASE prod1 TO vpc1;
You can also use a DBID rather than a database name. The virtual private catalog user does not have access to the metadata for any other databases registered in the recovery catalog.
You can also grant the user the ability to register new target databases in the recovery catalog. For example:
RMAN> GRANT REGISTER DATABASE TO vpc1;
2. Create the virtual private catalog.
2.1 Start RMAN and connect to the recovery catalog database as the virtual private catalog owner (not the base recovery catalog owner).
RMAN> CONNECT CATALOG vpc1@catdb;
2.2 Create the virtual private catalog. RMAN> CREATE VIRTUAL CATALOG;
If you intend to use a 10.2 or earlier release of RMAN with this virtual private catalog, then execute the following PL/SQL procedure (where base_catalog_owner is the database user who owns the base recovery catalog):
SQL> EXECUTE base_catalog_owner.DBMS_RCVCAT.CREATE_VIRTUAL_CATALOG;
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following commands will fail?
- A. report schema;
- B. report need backup;
- C. report need backup days 3;
- D. report user;
- E. report obsolete;
NEW QUESTION 16
As the DBA, you run the following query on your ASM instance. What is the implication of the results of the query? (Choose two.)
SQL> select group_number, name, state from v$ASM_DISKGROUP; GROUP_NUMBER NAME STATE
============ ======= ========== 0 DGROUP1 DISMOUNTED
2 DGROUP2 MOUNTED
3 DGROUP3 MOUNTED
- A. The DGROUP1 disk group was unmounted by another DBA.
- B. A datafile has been lost, causing the ASM disk group DGROUP1 to go into the DISMOUNTED state
- C. One of the redundant disks (DGROUP1) has been lost in a disk group.
- D. This query has no meaning in an ASM instance.
- E. A disk associated with a disk group was discovered after the ASM instance initially opened.
NEW QUESTION 17
What is the proper procedure to recover a lost tempfile?
- A. Restore the backup copy of the tempfile from the backup media.
- B. Re-create the tempfile with the create tempfile command.
- C. Copy an existing tempfile from another database.
- D. Re-create the tempfile with the create tablespace command.
- E. Re-create the tempfile with the alter tablespace command.
ALTER TABLESPACE <tablespace_name> ADD TEMPFILE <new file name>; ALTER TABLESPACE <tablespace_name> TEMPFILE <old_file_name> OFFLINE; ALTER TABLESPACE <tablespace_name> TEMPFILE <> ONLINE;
NEW QUESTION 18
How can you reverse the effects of an ALTER DISKGROUP ... DROP DISK command if it has already completed?
- A. Issue the ALTER DISKGROUP ... ADD DISK command.
- B. Issue the ALTER DISKGROUP ... UNDROP DISKS command.
- C. Issue the ALTER DISKGROUP ... DROP DISK CANCEL command.
- D. Retrieve the disk from the Recycle Bin after the operation completes.
You cannot UNDROP DISKS if the DROP DISK command has already completed.
NEW QUESTION 19
To reference existing ASM files, you need to use a fully qualified ASM filename. Your development database has a disk group named DG2A, the database name is DEV19, and the ASM file that you want to reference is a datafile for the USERS02 tablespace.
Which of the following is a valid ASM filename for this ASM file?
- A. dev19/+DG2A/datafile/users02.701.2
- B. +DG2A/dev19/datafile/users02.701.2
- C. +DG2A/dev19/users02/datafile.701.2
- D. +DG2A.701.2
- E. +DG2A/datafile/dev19.users.02.701.2
Fully Qualified File Name Form (link)
A fully qualified file name has the following form:
+diskgroup is the disk group name preceded by a plus sign. You can think of the plus sign (+) as the root directory of the Oracle ASM file system, similar to the slash (/) on UNIX or Linux computers.
dbname is the DB_UNIQUE_NAME of the database to which the file belongs. filetype is the Oracle file type and can be one of the file types shown in Table 7-3.
filetypetag is type-specific information about the file and can be one of the tags shown in Table 7-3.
file.incarnation is the file/incarnation pair, used to ensure uniqueness. For example,
filetype = 'DATAFILE', Data files and data file copies
filetypetag = 'tblspname', Name of the tablespace into which the file is added
NEW QUESTION 20
Multiple RMAN sessions are connected to the database instance. Examine the following output when backup commands are running in server sessions: What could have helped you to correlate server sessions with channels?
- A. Implement RMAN multiplexing
- B. Set the DEBUG ON in the RMAN script
- C. Specify the command ID in the RMAN script
- D. Use a tag with the RMAN BACKUP command
NEW QUESTION 21
You are managing a 24*7 database. The backup strategy for the database is to perform user-managed backups.
Identify two prerequisites to perform the backups. (Choose two.)
- A. The database must be opened in restricted mode.
- B. The database must be configured to run in ARCHIVELOG mode.
- C. The tablespaces are required to be in backup mode before taking the backup.
- D. The tablespaces are required to be in read-only mode before taking the backup
NEW QUESTION 22
Which initialization parameter in an ASM instance specifies the disk groups to be
automatically mounted at instance startup?
- A. ASM_DISKMOUNT
- B. ASM_DISKGROUP
- C. ASM_DISKSTRING
- D. ASM_MOUNTGROUP
Refer to here
When you run the STARTUP command, this command attempts to mount the disk groups specified by the initialization parameter ASM_DISKGROUPS. If you have not entered a value for ASM_DISKGROUPS, then the ASM instance starts and Oracle displays an error that no disk groups were mounted. You can then mount disk groups with the ALTER DISKGROUP...MOUNT command.
NEW QUESTION 23
You are using the flash recovery area (fast recovery area in 11g Release 2) to store backup related files in your database. After regular monitoring of space usage in the Mash recovery area. You realize that the flash recovery area is (jetting filled up very fast and it is
running out of space. Your database flash recovery area is low on specie and you have no more room on disk.
Proactively, which two options could you use to make more space available in the flash recovery [Choose two]
- A. Change the RMAN archived log deletion policy.
- B. Use the RMAN CROSSCHECK command to reclaim the archived log space.
- C. Change the RMAN retention policy to retain backups for a shorter period of time.
- D. Use OS command to move files from the flash recovery area to some other location
NEW QUESTION 24
100% Valid and Newest Version 1Z0-053 Questions & Answers shared by Thedumpscentre.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/1Z0-053-dumps/ (New 698 Q&As)