Realistic Oracle 1Z0-053 Exam Question Online
Act now and download your Oracle 1Z0-053 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless Oracle 1Z0-053 tutorials. Download Up to the immediate present Oracle Oracle Database 11g: Administration II exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn Oracle 1Z0-053 with a classic professional.
Free 1Z0-053 Demo Online For Oracle Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following objects can be directly referenced by a window object? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Schedule object
- B. Program object
- C. Job object
- D. Resource plan
- E. Resource consumer group
NEW QUESTION 2
As soon as you discover that you have lost an online redo log, if the database is still functioning, what should be your first action?
- A. Shut down the database
- B. Clear the online redo log
- C. Back up the database
- D. Checkpoint the database
- E. Call Oracle support
NEW QUESTION 3
You want to migrate your database to ASM, so you have done a clean shutdown, made a closed backup of the entire database. You noted the location of your control files and online redo log files, and changed your spfile to use OMF. The last step is to run an RMAN script to do the conversion. Using the following steps, what is the correct order in which the following RMAN commands should be executed?
1. STARTUP NOMOUNT
2. ALTER DATABASE OPEN RESETLOGS
3. SQL "ALTER DATABASE RENAME 'logfile1' path TO '+dgrp4'" # plus all other logfiles
4. SWITCH DATABASE TO COPY
5. BACKUP AS COPY DATABASE FORMAT '+dgrp4'
6. ALTER DATABASE MOUNT
7. RESTORE CONTROLFILE FROM 'controlfile_location'
- A. 2, 5, 3, 1, 7, 6, 4
- B. 1, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2
- C. 5, 1, 2, 7, 4, 6, 3
- D. 7, 3, 1, 5, 6, 2, 4
NEW QUESTION 4
You executed the following SQL statement to shrink the EMPLOYEES table segment stored in the EXAMPLE tablespace:
ALTER TABLE employees SHRINK SPACE CASCADE;
Which statement is correct in this scenario?
- A. The EMPLOYEES table will be changed to read-only mode during the shrink operation.
- B. The indexes created on the EMPLOYEES table will need to be rebuilt after the shrinkoperation is over.
- C. The shrink behavior will be cascaded to all dependent segments of the table that support a shrink operation.
- D. Data manipulation language (DML) operations will not be possible on the EMPLOYEES table during the COMPACTION phase of the shrink operation.
NEW QUESTION 5
Evaluate the following SQL statement used to create the PRODUCTS table:
CREATE TABLE products (
product_id NUMBER(3) PRIMARY KEY, product_desc VARCHAR2(25),
qty NUMBER(8,2), rate NUMBER(10,2),
total_value AS ( qty * rate)) PARTITION BY RANGE (total_value) (
PARTITION p1 VALUES LESS THAN (100000), PARTITION p2 VALUES LESS THAN (150000), PARTITION p3 VALUES LESS THAN (MAXVALUE)) COMPRESS FOR ALL OPERATIONS;
Which statement is true regarding this command?
- A. It executes successfully but partition pruning cannot happen for this partition key.
- B. It produces an error because the TOTAL_VALUE column cannot be used as a partition key.
- C. It produces an error because compression cannot be used for the TOTAL_VALUE partition key.
- D. It executes successfully but the values in the TOTAL_VALUE column would not be physically stored in the partitions.
NEW QUESTION 6
View the Exhibit and examine the output.
You executed the following command to enable Flashback Data Archive on the EXCHANGE_RATE table:
ALTER TABLE exchange_rate FLASHBACK ARCHIVE; What is the outcome of this command?
- A. The Flashback Archive is created on the same tablespace where the tables are stored.
- B. The Flashback Archive is created on the SYSAUX tablespace.
- C. The command generates an error because no Flashback Archive name is specified and there is no default Flashback Archive.
- D. The table uses the default Flashback Archive.
NEW QUESTION 7
What type of backup is stored in a proprietary RMAN format?
- A. Backup set
- B. Image copy
- C. Backup section
- D. Backup group
A backup set is an RMAN-specific proprietary format, whereas an image copy is a bit-for-bit copy of a file. By default, RMAN creates backup sets.
Refer to here
NEW QUESTION 8
In which cases is reference partitioning effective in enhancing performance?
- A. It is effective only in partition pruning.
- B. It is effective only in partitionwise joins provided that the query predicates are different from the partitioning key.
- C. It is effective in both partition pruning as well as partitionwise joins provided that the query predicates are identical to the partitioning key.
- D. It is effective in both partition pruning as well as partitionwise joins irrespective of whether the query predicates are different from or identical to the partitioning key.
NEW QUESTION 9
While deploying a new application module, the software vendor ships the application software along with appropriate SQL plan baselines for the new SQLs being introduced. Which two statements describe the consequences? (Choose two.)
- A. The plan baselines can be evolved over time to produce better performance.
- B. The newly generated plans are directly placed into the SQL plan baseline without being verified.
- C. The new SQL statements initially run with the plans that are known to produce good performance under standard test configuration.
- D. The optimizer does not generate new plans for the SQL statements for which the SQL plan baseline has been imported.
Purpose of SQL Plan Baselines
Common scenarios where SQL plan management can improve or preserve SQL performance include:
A database upgrade that installs a new optimizer version usually results in plan changes for a small percentage of SQL statements. Most of these plan changes result in either no performance change or improvement. However, some plan changes may cause performance regressions. SQL plan baselines significantly minimize potential regressions resulting from an upgrade.
Ongoing system and data changes can impact plans for some SQL statements, potentially causing performance regressions. SQL plan baselines help minimize performance regressions and stabilize SQL performance.
Deployment of new application modules means introducing new SQL statements into the database. The application software may use appropriate SQL execution plans developed in a standard test configuration for the new statements. If the system configuration is significantly different from the test configuration, then the database can evolve SQL plan baselines over time to produce better performance.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two statements are correct about database transportation? (Choose two.)
- A. The source and target platforms must be the same
- B. Redo logs, control files and temp files are also transported
- C. The transported database must have the same database identifier (DBID) as the source database and cannot be changed
- D. The COMPATIBLE parameter must be set to 10.0.0.0 or higher and the database must be opened in readonly mode before being transported
- E. Recovery Manager (RMAN) is used to convert the necessary data files of the database if the target platform is different and has different endian format
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two statements regarding a SQL profile are true? (Choose two.)
- A. It is built by Automatic Tuning Optimizer.
- B. It cannot be stored persistently in the data dictionary.
- C. It can be used by the query optimizer automatically.
- D. It can be created manually by using the CREATE PROFILE command.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which files will you need to perform a full recovery of a database backed up in NOARCHIVELOG mode? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Database datafiles
- B. Control files
- C. Archived redo logs
- D. Online redo logs
- E. Flashback logs
Recovering a Database in NOARCHIVELOG Mode
1. Restore all the data files and control files
2. (optional) if the media failure is not fixed, you need to modify the control file to the new location of data files and redo log files.
SQL> STARTUP MOUNT;
SQL> ALTER DATABASE RENAME FILE '<damaged file, datafile, redo log>' TO '<new location>';
3. SQL> RECOVER DATABASE UNTIL CANCEL Because online redo logs are never backed up, you cannot restore them with the data files and control files. To enable the
database to reset the online redo logs, you must first mimic incomplete recovery:
4. SQL> ALTER DATABASE OPEN RESETLOGS;
NEW QUESTION 13
In Recovery Manager (RMAN), you are taking image copies of the datafiles of your production database and rolling them forward as regular intervals. You attempt to restart your database instance after a regular maintenance task, you realize that one of the data files that belongs to the USERS tablespace is damaged and you need to recover the datafile by using the image copy. You could perform the following steps to accomplish this:
1) Mount the database
2) Take the data file offline
3) Bring the data file online
4) Use the RMAN SWITCH TO command to switch the image copy
5) Apply the archived redo logs
6) Open the database
7) Use the RMAN RESTORE TO command to switch to the image copy
Which two options illustrate the correct sequence of steps that you could follow? (Choose two.)
- A. 2, 6, 4, 5, 3
- B. 1, 2, 4, 5, 3, 6
- C. 1, 2, 4, 6, 3
- D. 1, 2, 7, 5, 3, 6
NEW QUESTION 14
You are using RMAN to backup your ARCHIVELOG mode database. You have enabled control-file autobackups. Which files are not backed up during the RMAN backup?
- A. Database Datafiles
- B. Database Control Files
- C. Online redo logs
- D. Archived redo logs
- E. The database SPFILE
- F. None of the above, all these files are backed up.
NEW QUESTION 15
View the Exhibit and examine the output of the query in different times when the following command runs in an RMAN sessions:
RMAN> BACKUP DATABASE FILESPERSET 2;
The database has seven data files. Why is the %_COMPLETE refreshed to 13.59 in the third output after reaching 88.77?
- A. Because the progress is reported for each data file
- B. Because the progress is reported for each backup set
- C. Because other RMAN sessions have issued the same BACKUP command
- D. Because new data files have been added to the database while the RMAN backup is in progress
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of these appropriately describes the results of a manual SQL Tuning Advisor task?
- A. A list of SQL statements and recommendations for tuning
- B. A list of SQL statements that have been tuned by the Advisor, with before and after metrics
- C. Graphs showing the actual performance improvement made by the Advisor after it implemented the recommended changes
- D. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 17
The Database Resource Manager is automatically enabled in the maintenance window that runs the Automated Maintenance Task. What is the reason for this?
- A. to prevent the creation of an excessive number of scheduler job classes
- B. to allow the Automated Maintenance Tasks to use system resources without any restriction
- C. to allow resource sharing only among the Automated Maintenance Tasks in the maintenance window
- D. to prevent the Automated Maintenance Tasks from consuming excessive amounts of system resources
Oracle Database Resource Manager (the Resource Manager) is an infrastructure that provides granular control of database resources allocated to users, applications, and services. The Resource Manager solves many resource allocation problems that an operating system does not manage well, including:
✑ Excessive overhead
✑ Inefficient scheduling
✑ Inappropriate allocation of resources
✑ Inability to manage database-specific resources
The Resource Manager helps overcome these problems by giving the database more control over allocation of hardware resources and enabling you to prioritize work within the database. You can classify sessions into groups based on session attributes, and then allocate resources to these groups to optimize hardware utilization.
NEW QUESTION 18
In what order would you execute the following steps to create a recovery catalog?
- A. Issue the create catalog command.
- B. Create the recovery-catalog database.
- C. Create the recovery-catalog user.
- D. Grant the recovery_catalog_owner privilege to the recovery-catalog user.
- E. Issue the register database command from the target database.
- F. a, b, c, d, e
- G. b, a, d, c, e
- H. b, c, d, a, e
- I. b, c, d, e, a
- J. b, d, c, a, e
NEW QUESTION 19
Which method could be utilized to identify both DML operations and the SQL statements needed to undo those operations for a specific schema owner? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Query DBA_TRANSACTION_QUERY for TABLE_NAME, OPERATION, andUNDO_SQ
- B. Limit rows by START_SCN and TABLE_OWNER.
- C. Query FLASHBACK_TRANSACTION_QUERY for TABLE_NAME, OPERATION, andUNDO_SQ
- D. Limit rows by START_SCN and TABLE_OWNER.
- E. Query FLASHBACK_TRANSACTION_QUERY for TABLE_NAME, OPERATION, andUNDO_SQ
- F. Limit rows by START_TIMESTAMP and TABLE_OWNER.
- G. Query DBA_TRANSACTION_QUERY for TABLE_NAME, OPERATION, andUNDO_SQ
- H. Limit rows by START_TIMESTAMP and TABLE_OWNER.
NEW QUESTION 20
Your company wants to upgrade the current production database to the RAC environment. To perform testing before migrating to the RAC environment, you performed the workload capture on the production database to record the peak workload. You set up the test RAC database and want to replay the recorded workload on the testmachine. Note the following steps that you may require to replay the database workload:
1) Preprocess the captured workload.
2) Restart the database in RESTRICTED mode.
3) Set up the Replay Clients.
4) Restore the test database to the point when the capture started.
5) Remap connections.
Arrange the steps required in the correct sequence to accomplish this task on the test machine.
- A. 1, 4, 5, 3 (2 is not required.)
- B. 1, 4, 3, 5 (2 is not required.)
- C. 1, 2, 4, 5 (3 is not required.)
- D. 2, 1, 5, 3, 4
- E. 1, 2, 4, 5, 3
11.1 Steps for Replaying a Database Workload
Proper planning of the workload replay and preparation of the replay system ensures that the replay will be accurate. Before replaying a database workload, review and complete the following steps as appropriate:
✑ Setting Up the Replay Directory
✑ Restoring the Database
✑ Resolving References to External Systems
✑ Remapping Connections
✑ User Remapping
✑ Specifying Replay Options
✑ Using Filters with Workload Replay
✑ Setting Up Replay Clients
NEW QUESTION 21
A database is running in ARCHIVELOG mode and regular backups are performed. A user receives the following
Which is the recommended sequence of operations you need to perform for the query successfully?
- A. Drop the affected tablespace, re-create the tablespace, restore the datafiles, and the tablespace.
- B. Take the affected datafile offline (if not already offline), restore the damaged image ofthe datafile, and then bring it online.
- C. Restart the database in MOUNT mode, restore the damaged datafile, recover the datafile and then open the database with resetlogs.
- D. Put the database in RESTRICTED mode, restore all the datafiles in the affected datafile and recover the tablespace, and then put the database in normal operational mode.
NEW QUESTION 22
What methods are available to recover lost control files? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Backup control file.
- B. Emergency control file.
- C. The create controlfile command.
- D. The restore controlfile SQL*Plus command.
- E. No backup is require
- F. The database will re-create the control file when it is discovered to be lost.
NEW QUESTION 23
View the Exhibit to examine the error obtained during the I/O calibration process. There are no data files on raw devices. What is the reason for this error?
- A. The DISK_ASYNCH_IO parameter is set to TRUE.
- B. The FILESYSTEMIO_OPTIONS parameter is set to NONE.
- C. Another session runs the I/O calibration process concurrently.
- D. The pending area has not been created before running the I/O calibration process.
22.214.171.124 FILESYSTEMIO_OPTIONS Initialization Parameter
You can use the FILESYSTEMIO_OPTIONS initialization parameter to enable or disable asynchronous I/O or direct I/O on file system files. This parameter is platform-specific and has a default value that is best for a particular platform.
FILESYTEMIO_OPTIONS can be set to one of the following values:
ASYNCH: enable asynchronous I/O on file system files, which has no timing requirement for transmission.
DIRECTIO: enable direct I/O on file system files, which bypasses the buffer cache. SETALL: enable both asynchronous and direct I/O on file system files.
NONE: disable both asynchronous and direct I/O on file system files.
To enable asynch I/O, set two values in the init.ora file (or spfile) and recycle the instances:
disk_asynch_io = true filesystemio_options = asynch
The first one is default; so you may not have to change it. The default of the second one is NONE; so you will probably have to change it. After setting these values and recycling the instance,
NEW QUESTION 24
P.S. Dumps-files.com now are offering 100% pass ensure 1Z0-053 dumps! All 1Z0-053 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/1Z0-053/ (698 New Questions)