All About Refined 1Z0-053 Exam Guide
We provide real 1Z0-053 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Oracle 1Z0-053 Exam quickly & easily. The 1Z0-053 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Oracle 1Z0-053 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the 1Z0-053 exam.
Online 1Z0-053 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is the purpose of the RMAN recovery catalog? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. It must be used because all RMAN-related backup and recovery metadata information is contained in it.
- B. It provides a convenient, optional, repository of backup- and recovery-related metadata.
- C. It provides the ability to store RMAN scripts for global use by any database that has access to the repository.
- D. It provides a means of storing all RMAN backup sets physically in an Oracle database server.
- E. It provides the ability to store backup records for more than a year.
A recovery catalog is a database schema used by RMAN to store metadata about one or more Oracle databases. Typically, you store the catalog in a dedicated database. A recovery catalog provides the following benefits:
✑ A recovery catalog creates redundancy for the RMAN repository stored in the
control file of each target database. The recovery catalog serves as a secondary metadata repository. If the target control file and all backups are lost, then the RMAN metadata still exists in the recovery catalog.
✑ A recovery catalog centralizes metadata for all your target databases. Storing the
metadata in a single place makes reporting and administration tasks easier to perform.
✑ A recovery catalog can store metadata history much longer than the control file.
This capability is useful if you must do a recovery that goes further back in time than the history in the control file. The added complexity of managing a recovery catalog database can be offset by the convenience of having the extended backup history available.
Some RMAN features function only when you use a recovery catalog. For example, you can store RMAN scripts in a recovery catalog. The chief advantage of a stored script is that it is available to any RMAN client that can connect to the target database and recovery
catalog. Command files are only available if the RMAN client has access to the file system on which they are stored.
A recovery catalog is required when you use RMAN in a Data Guard environment. By storing backup metadata for all primary and standby databases, the catalog enables you to offload backup tasks to one standby database while enabling you to restore backups on other databases in the environment.
NEW QUESTION 2
You notice that a job in a chain has not completed on a nonconstrained RAC database. Which of these are valid reasons why that might occur?
- A. The job priority is 1 and the resource consumer group CPU emphasis allocation is a low percentage.
- B. The job affinity is to a service and one node in that service is unavailable.
- C. The job affinity is to an instance and that instance is unavailable.
- D. There is no service affinity.
- E. None of the above.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which background process coordinates the rebalance activity for disk groups?
- A. ORBn
- B. OSMB
- C. RBAL
- D. ASMn
ASM Rebalance Master Process Coordinates rebalance activity
In an ASM instance, it coordinates rebalance activity for disk groups. In a database instances, it manages ASM disk groups.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two statements about Oracle Direct Network File System (NFS) are true? (Choose two.)
- A. It bypasses the OS file system cache.
- B. A separate NFS interface is required for use across Linux, UNIX, and Windows platforms.
- C. It uses the operating system kernel NFS layer for user tasks and network communication modules.
- D. File systems need not be mounted by the kernel NFS system when being served through Direct NFS.
- E. Oracle Disk Manager can manage NFS on its own, without using the operating system kernel NFS driver.
Direct NFS provides faster performance that what can be provided by the operating system's NFS driver as Oracle bypasses the operating system and generates exactly the requests it needs (no user configuration or tuning required). Data is cached just once in user space, which saves memory (no second copy in kernel space). Performance is further improved by load balancing across multiple network interfaces (if available).
NEW QUESTION 5
The database is currently open and the temp03.dbf tempfile belonging to the default temporary tablespace TEMP has been corrupted.
What steps should you take to recover from this tempfile loss in an efficient manner?
- A. Allow the database to continue running, drop the TEMP tablespace, and then re-create it with new tempfiles
- B. Shut down the database, restore and recover the tempfile from backup, and then open the database with RESETLOGS
- C. Allow the database to continue running, take the TEMP tablespace offline, drop the missing tempfile, and then create a new tempfile
- D. Allow the database to continue running, add a new tempfile to TEMP tablespace with a new name, and drop the tempfile that has been corrupted.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two statements are true about the duplexing of the backups taken by RMAN? (Choose two.)
- A. It's only supported for the backups performed on the tape
- B. It is not supported for backup operations that produce image copies
- C. Duplex backups need a parallelism for the device to be equal to number of copies
- D. Duplex backups can be performed to either disk or tape, but cannot be performed on tape and disk simultaneously
NEW QUESTION 7
View the Exhibit and note the contents of V$DIAG_INFO. Which statement is true about the ADR?
- A. The text alert log file will be available in Diag Trace
- B. A copy alert log file will be kept in Diag Incident for every incident.
- C. The XML version of the alert log file will be available in Diag Trace.
- D. An Automatic Database Diagnostic Management (ADDM) report is generated and stored in the Health Monitor whenever an incident occurs.
alert, The XML-formatted alert log cdump, Core files
incident, Multiple subdirectories, where each subdirectory is named for a particular incident, and where each contains dumps pertaining only to that incident
trace, Background and server process trace files, SQL trace files, and the text-formatted alert log
(others), Other subdirectories of ADR home, which store incident packages, health monitor reports, and other information
NEW QUESTION 8
View the Exhibit for the object interdependency diagram.
✑ The PRODUCTS table is used to create the PRODCAT_VW view.
✑ PRODCAT_VW is used in the GET_DATA procedure.
✑ GET_DATA is called in the CHECK_DATA function.
✑ A new column PROD_QTY is added to the PRODUCTS table.
How does this impact the status of the dependent objects? Exhibit:
- A. All dependent objects remain valid.
- B. Only the procedure and function become invalid and must be recompiled.
- C. Only the view becomes invalid and gets automatically revalidated the next time it is used.
- D. Only the procedure and function become invalid and get automatically revalidated the next time they are called.
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the end result of these commands if they are successful?
RMAN> show retention policy;
RMAN configuration parameters for database with db_unique_name ORCL are: CONFIGURE RETENTION POLICY TO REDUNDANCY 1; # default
RMAN> backup database tag=gold_copy plus archivelog tag=gold_copy delete input; RMAN> backup database tag=silver_copy plus archivelog tag=silver_copy delete input;
- A. Attempting to restore silver_copy will fail.
- B. Attempting to restore gold_copy will fail.
- C. Both backups will be available for restore without question.
- D. Attempting to restore gold_copy may or may not succeed.
- E. You will not be able to restore either gold_copy or silver_copy.
NEW QUESTION 10
View the Exhibit and examine the steps that you executed to create a database resource
Subsequently, you execute the following procedure which results in an error: SQL> EXECUTE dbms_resources_manager.validate_pending_area ( );
What could be the reason?
- A. The pending area is automatically submitted after the plan creation
- B. The procedure must be executed before creating the resources plan directive
- C. The SYS_GROUP resource consumer group is not included in the resource plan directive
- D. The OTHER_GROUPS resources consumer group is not included in the resource plan directive
NEW QUESTION 11
You want to analyze a SQL Tuning Set (STS) using SQL Performance Analyzer in a test database.
Which two statements are true regarding the activities performed during the test execution of SQLs in a SQL Tuning Set? (Choose two.)
- A. Every SQL statement in the STS is considered only once for execution.
- B. The SQL statements in the STS are executed concurrently to produce the execution plan and execution statistics.
- C. The execution plan and execution statistics are computed for each SQL statement in the STS.
- D. The effects of DDL and DML are considered to produce the execution plan and execution statistics.
NEW QUESTION 12
You are working as a DBA on the decision support system.
There is a business requirement to track and store all transactions for at least three years for a few tables in the database.
Automatic undo management is enabled in the database. Which configuration should you use to accomplish this task?
- A. Enable Flashback Data Archive for the tables.
- B. Specify undo retention guarantee for the database.
- C. Enable supplemental logging for the database.
- D. Query V$UNDOSTAT to determine the amount of undo that will be generated and create an undo tablespace for that size.
- E. Create Flashback Data Archive on the tablespace on which the tables are stored.
NEW QUESTION 13
RMAN provides more granular catalog security through which feature?
- A. Virtual private database
- B. Virtual private catalog
- C. RMAN virtual database
- D. RMAN secure catalog
- E. Oracle Database Vault
About Virtual Private Catalogs
By default, all of the users of an RMAN recovery catalog have full privileges to insert, update, and delete any metadata in the catalog. For example, if the administrators of two unrelated databases share the same recovery catalog, each administrator could, whether inadvertently or maliciously, destroy catalog data for the other's database. In many enterprises, this situation is tolerated because the same people manage many different databases and also manage the recovery catalog. But in other enterprises where clear separation of duty exists between administrators of various databases, and between the DBA and the administrator of the recovery catalog, you may desire to restrict each database administrator to modify only backup metadata belonging to those databases that they are responsible for, while still keeping the benefits of a single, centrallymanaged, RMAN recovery catalog. This goal can be achieved by implementing virtual private catalogs.
NEW QUESTION 14
Examine the following command:
ALTER DISKGROUP data MOUNT FORCE;
In which scenario can you use the above command to mount the disk group?
- A. when ASM disk goes offline
- B. when one or more ASM files are dropped
- C. when some disks in a disk group are offline
- D. when some disks in a failure group for a disk group are rebalancing
In the FORCE mode, Oracle ASM attempts to mount the disk group even if it cannot discover all of the devices that belong to the disk group. This setting is useful if some of the disks in a normal or high redundancy disk group became unavailable while the disk group was dismounted. When MOUNT FORCE succeeds, Oracle
ASM takes the missing disks offline.
If Oracle ASM discovers all of the disks in the disk group, then MOUNT FORCE fails. Therefore, use the MOUNT FORCE setting only if some disks are unavailable. Otherwise, use NOFORCE.
In normal- and high-redundancy disk groups, disks from one failure group can be unavailable and MOUNT FORCE will succeed. Also in high-redundancy disk groups, two disks in two different failure groups can be unavailable and MOUNT FORCE will succeed. Any other combination of unavailable disks causes the operation to fail, because Oracle ASM cannot guarantee that a valid copy of all user data or metadata exists on the available disks.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which statement about the enabling of table compression in Oracle Database 11g is true?
- A. Compression can be enabled at the table, tablespace, or partition level for direct loads only.
- B. Compression can be enabled only at the table level for both direct loads and conventional DML.
- C. Compression can be enabled at the table, tablespace, or partition level for conventional DML only.
- D. Compression can be enabled at the table, tablespace, or partition level for both direct loads and conventional DML.
NEW QUESTION 16
What command would you use to set a persistent setting in RMAN so that backups are all written to a tape device?
- A. CONFIGURE DEFAULT DEVICE TYPE TO TAPE MEDIA
- B. CONFIGURE DEFAULT DEVICE TYPE TO TAPE
- C. CONFIGURE DEFAULT DEVICE TYPE TO SBT
- D. CONFIGURE DEFAULT DEVICE TYPE TO SBT_TAPE
SBT_TAPE is incorrect, it should be SBT TAPE, without underline strike.
NEW QUESTION 17
Evaluate the following command:
SQL> CREATE TABLE design_data (id NUMBER, doc CLOB)
LOB(doc) STORE AS SECUREFILE(DEDUPLICATE);
Which statement is true regarding the above command?
- A. The LOB values are automatically compressed.
- B. The LOB values are cached by default in the buffer cache.
- C. The LOB values are automatically stored in encrypted mode.
- D. All LOB data that is identical in two or more rows in a LOB column share the same data blocks.
DEDUPLICATE or KEEP_DUPLICATES (Link)
The option DEDUPLICATE enables you to specify that LOB data which is identical in two or more rows in a LOB column should share the same data blocks. The database combines LOBs with identical content into a single copy, reducing storage and simplifying storage management. The opposite of this option is KEEP_DUPLICATES.
NEW QUESTION 18
What is the default value for the ENABLED attribute of a job or program when it is created?
- A. TRUE
- B. FALSE
- C. There is no defaul
- D. It must be defined at creation time.
- E. PENDING
- F. NULL
NEW QUESTION 19
What will be the end result of this set of RMAN commands?
shutdown abort startup mount
restore datafile 4 until time '09/30/2008:15:00:00'; recover datafile 4 until time '09/29/2008:15:00:00'; alter database open resetlogs;
- A. Datafile 4 will be recovered until 9/30/2008 at 15:00 and the database will open.
- B. The restore command will fail.
- C. The recover command will fail.
- D. The alter database open resetlogs command will fail.
- E. All these commands will fail because they must be in the confines of a run block.
Pay attention on the difference between two timestamps.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which statement is true regarding the VALIDATE DATABASE command?
- A. It checks the database for intrablock corruptions only.
- B. It checks for block corruption in the valid backups of the database.
- C. It checks the database for both intrablock and interblock corruptions.
- D. It checks for only those corrupted blocks that are associated with data files.
A type of block corruption in which the corruption occurs between blocks rather than within the block itself. This type of corruption can only be logical corruption.
intrablock corruption A type of block corruption in which the corruption occurs within the block itself. this type of corruption can be either a physical corruption or logical corruption.
NEW QUESTION 21
What will be the result of the following configuration?
Log_archive_dest_1 = 'location=c:\oracle\arch\mydb' Log_archive_dest_2 = 'location=z:\oracle\arch\mydb'
- A. An error will occur during database startup because the second parameter is not valid.
- B. An error will occur during database startup since you are trying to create archived redo logs in two different locations.
- C. Archived redo logs will be created in two different locations by the ARCH process.
- D. Archived redo logs will be created in two different locations by the LGWR process.
- E. Neither parameter setting is valid, so the database will not start up.
NEW QUESTION 22
You set the following parameters in the parameter file and restarted the database:
MEMORY_MAX_TARGET=0 MEMORY_TARGET=500M PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET=90M
Which two statements are true regarding these parameters after the database instance is restarted? (Choose two.)
- A. The MEMORY_MAX_TARGET parameter is automatically set to 500 MB.
- B. The value of the MEMORY_MAX_TARGET parameter remains zero till it is changed manually.
- C. The PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET and SGA_TARGET parameters are automatically set to zero.
- D. The lower bounds of PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET and SGA_TARGET parameters are set to 90 MB and 270 MB, respectively.
NEW QUESTION 23
Which of the following are valid settings for the NLS_COMP parameter? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. ASCII
- B. ANSI
- C. BINARY
- D. MONOLINGUAL
- E. MULTILINGUAL
NLS_COMP specifies the collation behavior of the database session. Values:
Normally, comparisons in the WHERE clause and in PL/SQL blocks is binary unless you specify the NLSSORT function.
Comparisons for all SQL operations in the WHERE clause and in PL/SQL blocks should use the linguistic sort specified in the NLS_SORT parameter. To improve the performance, you can also define a linguistic index on the column for which you want linguistic comparisons.
A setting of ANSI is for backwards compatibility; in general, you should set NLS_COMP to LINGUISTIC
NEW QUESTION 24
100% Valid and Newest Version 1Z0-053 Questions & Answers shared by Downloadfreepdf.net, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/1Z0-053-pdf-download.html (New 698 Q&As)