Oracle 1Z0-064 Exam Dumps 2021
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Oracle 1Z0-064 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the . Latest , Try Oracle 1Z0-064 Brain Dumps First.
Online 1Z0-064 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three methods can you use to create a pre-change SQL trial to capture performance data by using SQL Performance Analyzer? (Choose three.)
- A. executing SQL statements in an SQL Tuning Set (STS) on a test database by using database links to the production database.
- B. generating only execution plans on a test database without actually running SQL statements.
- C. generating an execution plan and statistics for selective SQL statements captured in an STS
- D. loading performance data and execution plans from an STS.
- E. generating both execution plans and statistics for each SQL statement in an STS by actually running the SQL statements on a test database.
Explanation: Reference: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e41481/spa_pre_change.htm#RATUG1 81
NEW QUESTION 2
You have been asked to use table compression for two large tables. Given are the details of the tables:
The TRANS_DET table:
✑ The table is used by an OLTP application.
✑ High volume insert and update operations are performed on the table.
✑ The table is frequently queried using index range scans.
The TRANS_HISTORY table:
✑ The table is used by a DSS application.
✑ High volume bulk loads are performed on the table.
✑ The table is used to store archival data on which large table full-table scans (FTS) are performed.
Which row store compression would you recommend for these tables with minimal overhead on performance? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. basic table compression for both the tables
- B. advanced row compression for both the tables
- C. basic table compression for the TRANS_HISTORY table and advanced row compression for the TRANS_DET table
- D. basic table compression for the TRANS_DET table and advanced row compression for the TRANS_HISTORY table
- E. warehouse compression for the TRANS_DET table and archive compression for the TRANS_HISTORY table
NEW QUESTION 3
Your database supports a mixed workload. In an application, multiple complex queries with functions and expressions are executing. You want to analyze the queries that are currently cached in the library cache to receive recommendations about the usage of indexes and materialized views.
What should you do to achieve this? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Create an STS for the queries cached in the library cache and submit it as an input to SQL Tuning Advisor.
- B. Create an STS for the queries cached in the library cache and submit it as an input to SQL Access Advisor.
- C. Capture the workload in an STS and submit to SQL Tuning Advisor for recommendations.
- D. Create an STS for the queries cached in the library cache and submit it as an input to SQL Performance Analyzer.
NEW QUESTION 4
Examine the parameters set for your database instance:
You upgrade your database to Oracle Database 12c. The database supports a mixed workload and works with different workloads at different times. You notice in an ADDM report that the shared pool is inadequately sized. You resize the shared pool by decreasing the sizes of other pools, which results in inadequate sizes for other pools. You want to automate the sizing of SGA components.
Which two actions should you perform? (Choose two.)
- A. Set the SGA_TARGET parameter equal to SGA_MAX_SIZE.
- B. Set the SGA_TARGET parameter to the sum of DB_CACHE_SIZE,SHARED_POOL, and LARGE_POOL_SIZE.
- C. Set the MEMORY_MAX_TARGET parameter to the sum of DB_CACHE_SIZE,SHARED_POOL, and LARGE_POOL_SIZE.
- D. Set DB_CACHE_SIZE,SHARED_POOL, and LARGE_POOL_SIZE to their minimum required values.
- E. Set the PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET parameter to 0 and the SGA_TARGET parameter to 1.5G.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two statements are true about viewing the details of Real-Time Database Operations? (Choose two.)
- A. In V$SQL_MONITOR monitoring, statistics are cumulative over several executions of the SQL statement that is being monitored in a session.
- B. SQL Developer can be used to view running database operations.
- C. Oracle Enterprise Manager Database Express can be used to view running database operations.
- D. When the SQL statement that is being monitored is executing, V$SQL_MONITOR is refreshed once every minut
- E. After the execution ends, the monitoring information in V$SQL_MONITOR is deleted immediately.
- F. Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control can be used to view running database operations.
NEW QUESTION 6
You recently joined a new team administering a database.
You notice that full table scans are performing poorly compared with full table scans on the databases you administered in a previous job.
You decide that performance problems are caused by a misconfiguration of factors affecting full table scans.
Which three factors should you investigate to determine the cause of the poorly performing Full Table Scans (FTS)? (Choose three.)
- A. value of DB_FILE_MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT
- B. storing query results in the result cache
- C. setting of the DISK_ASYNC_IO parameter to TRUE
- D. setting of the OPTIMIZER_MODE parameter to ALL_ROWS
- E. use of parallel queries
- F. block size of the tablespaces in which the tables being scanned are stored
- G. value of the OPTIMIZER_DYNAMIC_SAMPLING parameter
NEW QUESTION 7
Examine the parameters set for a database instance:
An application performs a large number of identical queries on small lookup tables very frequently. Users complain about the slow response time of queries on these tables. On investigation, you notice that buffers are getting aged out of the buffer cache. To mitigate the issue, you increase the value of the SGA_MAX_SIZE and SGA_TARGET parameters, but after some time, you notice the same issue again.
Which two would you recommend as long-term solutions for this issue? (Choose two.)
- A. increasing the size of the database buffer cache
- B. configuring Automatic Memory Management
- C. configuring the KEEP buffer pool and altering tables to use the KEEP pool
- D. pinning the cursors of the queries in the library cache
- E. configuring the result cache for the instance
NEW QUESTION 8
Examine the Load Profile section of an AWR report:
Which two inferences can you derive from the details in this section? (Choose two.)
- A. The values for Redo size and Block changes imply that only updates were performed by transactions.
- B. The values for Parses (SQL) and Hard parses (SQL) imply that cursor sharing occurred quite often.
- C. The values for DB Time and DB CPU imply that the database had a high proportion of idle time during the specified snapshot interval.
- D. The values for SQL Work Area and User calls imply that only sort-based operations were performed.
- E. The values for Logical reads and Physical reads imply that the number of disk reads per second was less than the total number of DB block reads and consistent gets per second.
NEW QUESTION 9
Examine the partial AWR report taken for a time period of 60 minutes:
Which two inferences can you draw from this report? (Choose two.)
- A. The database user calls are issuing frequent explicit commits.
- B. The CPUs are busy executing server processes and background processes for a considerable amount of CPU time.
- C. The database user calls are spending most of their time in I/O for single block reads.
- D. The database user calls are spending most of their time waiting for sessions that are in more important consumer groups.
NEW QUESTION 10
Examine the initialization parameters set for a database instance:
The database supports an OLTP workload. Applications connect to the instance using shared server connections and perform small, random I/Os. All the data files are on the same disk. You notice free buffer wait events for sessions in the database instance.
To solve the problem, you increase the size of the buffer cache. But after some time, you notice sessions waiting again on free buffer waits.
What will you recommend to alleviate the issue? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Run the I/O calibration tool.
- B. Configure the database instance to make asynchronous I/O available to DBWR.
- C. Spread the data files over multiple disks, controllers, and I/O buses to ensure that there are no hotspots in the I/O subsystem.
- D. Configure dedicated server connections for the applications.
NEW QUESTION 11
In your database, the measured 99th percentile value is used as the maximum value. You set a warning threshold level of 110% of maximum trigger as an alert.
What is the outcome? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. It generates an error because the warning threshold cannot exceed 100%.
- B. It generates an error because the percentage of maximum threshold cannot be set with a significance-level threshold value.
- C. It generates an alert when an observed metric is 99% of the 99th percentile value as measured over the moving window baseline.
- D. It generates an alert when an observed metric is 110% of the 99th percentile value as measured over the moving window baseline.
- E. It generates an alert when 1 in 100 observations for an observed metric exceeds the 99th percentile value as measured over the fixed baseline.
NEW QUESTION 12
Examine the partial Activity Over Time section of an Active Session History (ASH) report:
Which two inferences are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. In the first time slot, five different sampled sessions were connected to the database instance.
- B. In the second time slot, out of the nine sampled sessions connected to the database instance, only one sampled session was idle at the time of report generation.
- C. In the first time slot, only one sampled session was using the CPU.
- D. In the second time slot, five different sampled sessions were using the CPU.
- E. In the second time slot, 0.14% of the time was spent on the CPU.
NEW QUESTION 13
A senior DBA asks you to decrease the values of the connect_time_scale and think_time_scale replay processing parameters to 50 to preprocess the workload for replay.
What three could be reasons for this change? (Choose three.)
- A. to reduce the elapsed time between two successive user calls from a session.
- B. to decrease the number of concurrent users during replay
- C. to increase the number of concurrent users during replay
- D. to reduce the time of replay
- E. to decrease the wait for a query, caused by noncommitted transactions
NEW QUESTION 14
Examine the parameters set for a database instance:
The database supports a mixed workload. Users complain about the increased response time of a few DSS queries. During investigation, you execute the query:
Based on the output, which two are possible ways to improve the performance of the queries? (Choose two.)
- A. Enable temporary undo.
- B. Enable Automatic Memory Management.
- C. Increase the number of DBWn processes.
- D. Enable Automatic Shared Memory Management.
- E. Increase the value of the SGA_TARGET parameter.
- F. Increase the value of the PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET parameter.
NEW QUESTION 15
You are administering a database that supports an OLTP workload. An application performs a large number of small transactions. Users complain about increased response times for transactions. On investigation, you find that the cache hit ratio is 69%. Examine a partial output from V$SYSTEM_EVENT:
Which four can be possible reasons for the increased response time? (Choose four.)
- A. The database buffer cache is inadequately sized.
- B. DBWR is not writing the dirty buffers fast enough.
- C. A large number of blocks are fetched from disks frequently.
- D. Several full table scans are performed by transactions.
- E. Blocks are aging out of the buffer cache frequently.
- F. Many sessions are waiting for buffers that are currently being read into the buffer cache by other sessions.
NEW QUESTION 16
You plan to upgrade your production database from Oracle Database 11g to 12c. As part of the upgrade, you want to introduce new indexes and materialized views. You have already created a test system with Oracle Database 12c, having the same structure and data as the production database, along with new schema objects to be added to the production database.
You want to identify regressed SQL statements, if any, which may have been caused by schema changes and the change in the optimizer version.
Which two methods would you use to achieve this? (Choose two.)
- A. Create an SQL Tuning Set (STS) for the SQL statements on the production database and submit as input to the SQL Tuning Advisor on the test database.
- B. Create an STS for the SQL statements on the production database and submit as input to the SQL Performance Analyzer with the OPTIMIZER_FEATURES_ENABLE parameter first set to 22.214.171.124, and then to 126.96.36.199 on the test database.
- C. Generate an Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) compare periods report with snapshots taken before and after schema changes on the test database.
- D. Capture the production database workload, replay it on the test system by using Database Replay, and analyze by using the workload replay compare period report.
- E. Create an STS for the SQL statements on the production database and submit as input to the SQL Access Advisor on the test database.
- F. Create an STS for the SQL statements on the production database before and after changes and submit as input to the SQL Performance Analyzer on the test database.
P.S. Easily pass 1Z0-064 Exam with 84 Q&As prep-labs.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest prep-labs.com 1Z0-064 Dumps: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/1Z0-064/ (84 New Questions)