Oracle 1Z0-067 Exam Questions 2019
It is impossible to pass Oracle 1Z0-067 exam without any help in the short term. Come to us soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed . You will get a surprising result by our .
Online 1Z0-067 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
You wish to enable an audit policy for all database users, except sys, system, and scott. You issue the following statements:
SQL> AUDIT POLICY ORA_DATABASE_PARAMETER EXCEPT SYS; SQL> AUDIT POLICY ORA_DATABASE_PARAMETER EXCEPT SYSTEM; SQL> AUDIT POLICY ORA_DATABASE_PARAMETER EXCEPT SCOTT;
For which database users is the audit policy now active?
- A. all users except sys
- B. all users except scott
- C. all users except sys and scott
- D. all users except sys, system, and scott
NEW QUESTION 2
user_data is a nonencryptedtablespace containing tables with data. You must encrypt ail data in this tablespace.
Which three methods can do this?
- A. Use Data Pump.
- B. Use ALTERTABL
- C. . .MOVE
- D. Use CREATE TABLE AS SELECT
- E. Use alter tablespace to encrypt the tablespace after enabling row movement on all its
- F. Use altertablespace to encrypt the tablespac
Explanation: Finally, note that you can only create encrypted tablespaces; you cannot modify existing tablespaces to encrypt them. So, when you need existing data in encrypted tablespaces, the best solution is to first create encrypted tablespaces and then move the objects from the unencrypted tablespaces to them.
NEW QUESTION 3
Your database is running in ARCHIVELOG mode. Complete database backups are performed daily at midnight. A user accidently truncates an important table at 10 AM after the last backup. After that, a few important transactions are performed on the database.
Which two best methods are performed the truncated table data? (Choose two.)
- A. Table Point-in-Time Recovery.
- B. Database Point-in-Time Recovery
- C. Tablespace Point-in-Time Recovery
- D. Flashback Database
- E. Flashback Transaction Backout
NEW QUESTION 4
What can be automatically implemented after the SQL Tuning Advisor is run as part of the Automated Maintenance Task?
- A. statistics recommendations
- B. SQL profile recommendations
- C. SQL statement restructure recommendations
- D. creation of materialized views to improve query performance
Explanation: Once automatic SQL tuning begins, which by default runs for at most one hour during a maintenance window, the following steps are performed: ... During the tuning process, all recommendation types are considered and reported, but only SQL profiles can be implemented automatically.
NEW QUESTION 5
Examine the following impdp command to import a database over the network from a pre-12c Oracle database (source):
$> impdp <user_name> full=Y network_link=hrdb_test transportable=always transport_datafiles=
‘/u01/app/oracle/oradata/hrdb/sales01.dbf’, ‘/u01/app/oracle/oradata/hrdb/cust01.dbf’, ‘/u01/app/oracle/oradata/hrdb/emp01.dbf’, version=12 logfile=import.log
Which three are prerequisites for successful execution of the command?
- A. The impdp operation must be performed by the same user that performed the expdp operation.
- B. The path of data files on the target database must be the same as that on the source database.
- C. The export dump file must be created before starting the import on the target database.
- D. All the user defined tablespaces must be in read-only mode on the source database.
- E. The import operation must be performed by a user on the target database with the DATAPUMP_IMP_FULL_DATABASE role, and the database link must connect to a user on the source database with the DATAPUMP_EXP_FULL_DATABASE role.
- F. The source and target databases must be running on the same platform with the same endiannes
NEW QUESTION 6
Your database instance is abnormally terminated because of a power outage. At the next startup, from which point in the redo log does the recovery start?
Choose the best answer.
- A. from the most recent incremental checkpoint
- B. from the beginning of the current redo log file to the checkpoint position
- C. from the last committed transaction
- D. from the beginning of the current redo log file until the instance failure
- E. from the last complete checkpoint position
NEW QUESTION 7
Examine the command to create a pluggable database (PDB): SQL> CREATE PLUGGABLE DATABASE pdb2 FROM pdb1
FILE_NAME-_CONVERT = ('/disk1/oracle/pdb1/', '/disk2/oracle/pdb2/’) PATH_PREFIX = '/disk2/oracle/pdb2';
Which two statements are true?
- A. The pluggable database pdb2 is created by cloning pdb1 and is in mount state.
- B. Details about the metadata describing pdb2 are stored in an XML file in the '/disk2/oracle/pdb2/' directory.
- C. The tablespace specifications of pdb2 are the same as pdb1.
- D. All database objects belonging to common users in PD3I are cloned in PD32.
- E. pdb2 is created with its own private undo and temp tablespace
Explanation: References: https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/ADMIN/cdb_plug.htm#ADMIN13586
NEW QUESTION 8
View the SPFILE parameter settings in the Exhibit.
You issue this command and get errors: SQL> startup
ORA-00824:cannotsetSGAJTARGET or MEMORY_TARGET dueto existing internalsettings,seealertlog for moreinformation
Why did the instance fail to start?
- A. because pga_aggregate_target is not set
- B. because statistics_level is set to basic
- C. because memory_target and memory_max_target cannot be equal
- D. because sga_target and memory_target are both set
SQL> startup nomount ORA-01078: failure in processing system parameters ORA-00824: cannot set SGA_TARGET or MEMORY_TARGET due to existing internal settings ORA-00848: STATISTICS_LEVEL cannot be set to BASIC with SGA_TARGET or MEMORY_TARGET SQL>
NEW QUESTION 9
Users report this error message when inserting rows into the orders table: ERROR atline1:
ORA-01654f:unable to extend index USERS.ORDERS_IND by 8in tablespace INDEXES You determine that the indexes tablespace is out of space and there is no free space on the filesystem used by the Oracle database.
Which two must you do to fix this problem without affecting currently executing queries?
- A. drop and re-create the index
- B. coalesce the orders„ind index
- C. coalesce the indexes tablespace
- D. perform an on line table rebuild using dbns_redefir.ition.
- E. rebuild the index online moving it to another tablespace that has enough free space for the index
Explanation: Reference: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/B28359_01/server.111/b28310/indexes004.htm#i1006864
NEW QUESTION 10
Your database is running in archivelog mode. Examine the parameters for your database instance: LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_l ='LOCATION=/disk1/arch MANDATORY'
LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_2 ='LOCATION=/disk2/arch' LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_3 ='LOCATIO=/disk3/arch' LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST _4 ='LOCATIONs/disk4/arch' LOG_ARCHIVE _MIN_SUCCEED_DEST = 2
While the database is open, you notice that the destination set by the log_archive_dest_1 parameter is not available. All redo log groups have been used.
What happens at the next log switch?
- A. The database instance hangs and the redo log files are not overwritten.
- B. The archived redo log files are written to the fast recovery area until the mandatory destination is made available.
- C. The database instance is shutdown immediately.
- D. The destination set by the log_archive_dest parameter is ignored and the archived redo log files are created in the next two available locations to guarantee archive log success.
Explanation: Made more logfile switch until all redos groups are full. first log switch succeds, second also succeds then next will hang database.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two statements are true regarding the Oracle Data Pump export and import operations?
- A. You cannot export data from a remote database.
- B. You can rename tables during import.
- C. You can overwrite existing dump files during export.
- D. You can compress data but not metadata during expor
Explanation: However, in Oracle 11g there is a new parameter, reuse_dumpfiles, which overwrites any created dump file in a specified folder. This parameter accepts two values: Y and N. Default is N. If the parameter was set to Y, then Data Pump overwrites the files that already exist.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three statements are true about the SQL*Loader utility?
- A. It can be used to load data from multiple external files into multiple tables.
- B. It can be used to extract and reorganize data from external files, and then load it into a table.
- C. It can be used to load data from external files using direct path only.
- D. It can be used to create tables using data that is stored in external files.
- E. It can be used to generate unique sequential values in specified columns while loading dat
NEW QUESTION 13
Automatic Undo Management is enabled for your database. You want a user to retrieve metadata and historical data for a given transaction or for transactions in a given time interval.
Which three are prerequisites to fulfill this requirement?
- A. Minimal supplemental logging must be enabled.
- B. The database must be running in archivelog mode.
- C. Flashback Data Archive must be created and the flashback archive administer system privilege must be granted to the user.
- D. The flashback any table privilege must be granted to the user.
- E. The select any transaction privilege must be granted to the user.
- F. The recycle bin parameter must be set to o
Explanation: To configure your database for the Flashback Transaction feature, you or your database administrator must: With the database mounted but not open, enable ARCHIVELOG: ALTER DATABASE
ARCHIVELOG; Open at least one archive log: ALTER SYSTEM ARCHIVE LOG CURRENT; If not done, enable minimal and primary key supplemental logging: ALTER DATABASE ADD SUPPLEMENTAL LOG DATA; ALTER DATABASE ADD SUPPLEMENTAL LOG DATA (PRIMARY KEY) COLUMNS; Granting
Necessary Privileges For Oracle Flashback Transaction Query Grant the SELECT ANY TRANSACTION privilege. For Oracle Flashback Query and Oracle Flashback Version Query To allow access to specific objects during queries, grant FLASHBACK and SELECT privileges on those objects. To allow queries on all tables, grant the FLASHBACK ANY TABLE privilege. http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/appdev.112/e41502/adfns_flashback.htm#ADFNS612
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three statements are true about Consolidated Database Replay?
- A. The workload capture and replay systems must have the same operating system (OS).
- B. Multiple workload captures from multiple databases can be replayed simultaneously on all pluggable databases (PDBs) in a multitenant container database (CDB).
- C. A subset of the captured workload can be replayed.
- D. The number of captured workloads must be the same as the number of PDBs in a multitenant CDB.
- E. Multiple replay schedules can be defined for a consolidated replay and during replay initialization, you can select from any of the existing replay schedules.
Explanation: https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/RATUG/GUID-36DE5567-5A64-493B-A154- 6581C678FC8A.htm#RATUG105
These capture files are platform independent and can be transported to another system. https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/RATUG/GUID-42958859-005D-4B93-9DD3- 79807968EA9E.htm#RATUG4199
You can use Consolidated Database Replay to combine the captured workloads from the three applications and replay them concurrently on PDBs. https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/RATUG/GUID-C4DC0795-74B2-456D-AA0AB4F7F45C81F8. htm
NEW QUESTION 15
LDAP_DIRECTORY_SYSAUTH is set to YES.
Users requiring DBAs access have been granted the sysdba enterprise role in Oracle Internet Directory(OID).
SSL has been configure for the database and OLD and the password file has been configured for the database.
User scott with sysdba privilege tries to connect remotely using this command:
$sqlplusscott/tiger@DB0l As sysdba where DB01 is the net service name. Which authentication method will be attempted first?
- A. authentication by password file
- B. authentication by using certificates over SSL
- C. authentication by using the Oracle Internet Directory
- D. authentication by using the local OS of the database server
Explanation: If the database is configured to use a password file for remote authentication, Oracle Database checks the password file first. http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E25054_01/network.1111/e16543/authentication.htm
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two statements are true about unified auditing?
- A. A unified audit trail captures audit information from unified audit policies and audit settings.
- B. Unified auditing is enabled by executing make-fins_rdbms.mk uniaud_onioracle ORACLE_HOME=SORACLE_HOME.
- C. Audit records are created for all users except sys.
- D. Audit records are created only for the DML and DDL operations performed on database objects.
- E. Unified auditing is enabled by setting the audit_trail parameter to db, extended.
- F. A unified audit trail resides in a read-only table in the audsys schema in the system tablespac
Explanation: https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/DBSEG/auditing.htm#DBSEG343 In unified auditing, the unified audit trail captures audit information from a variety of sources. Audit records (including SYS audit records) from unified audit policies and AUDIT settings Fine-grained audit records from the
DBMS_FGA PL/SQL package Oracle Database Real Application Security audit records Oracle Recovery Manager audit records Oracle Database Vault audit records Oracle Label Security audit records Oracle Data Mining records Oracle Data Pump Oracle SQL*Loader Direct Load https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/TDPSG/GUID-BF747771-01D1-4BFB-8489- 08988E1181F6.htm#TDPSG55281 Enable theunified auditing executable. UNIX: Run the following command: make -f ins_rdbms.mk uniaud_on ioracle ORACLE_HOME=$ORACLE_HOME https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/DBSEG/auditing.htm#DBSEG1024 The unified audit trail,
which resides in a read-only table in the AUDSYS schema in the SYSAUX tablespace
NEW QUESTION 17
Which statement is true about the loss or damage of a temp file that belongs to the temporary tablespace of a pluggable database (PDB)?
- A. The PDB is closed and the temp file is re-created automatically when the PDB is opened.
- B. The PDB is closed and requires media recovery at the PDB level.
- C. The PDB does not close and the temp file is re-created automatically whenever the containerdatabase (CDB) is opened.
- D. The PDB does not close and starts by using the default temporary tablespace defined for the CD
Explanation: If a temp file belonging to a PDB temporary tablespace is lost or damaged, and the user issuing the statement uses it, an error during the execution of SQL statements that require that temporary space for sorting occurs. ... The PDB can open with a missing temporary file. If any of the temporary files do not exist when the PDB is opened, they are automatically re-created. They are also automatically recreated at CDB startup.
NEW QUESTION 18
When is the UNDO_RETENTION parameter value ignored by a transaction?
- A. when the data file of the undo tablespace is autoextensible
- B. when there are multiple undotablespaces available in a database
- C. when the undo tablespace is of a fixed size and retention guarantee is not enabled
- D. when Flashback Database is enabled
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14231/undo.htm (undo retention, see the bullets)
NEW QUESTION 19
You create a default Flashback Data Archive FLA1and enable it for the EMPLOYEES table in the HR schema.
After a few days, you want to alter the EMPLOYEES table by executing the command: SQL> ALTER TABLE EMPLOYEES ADD PHONE NUMBER(12);
Which statement is true about the execution of the command?
- A. It gives an error because DDL statements cannot be executed on a table that is enabled for Flashback Data Archive.
- B. It executes successfully and all metadata related to the EMPLOYEES table before altering the table definition is purged from Flashback Data Archive.
- C. It executes successfully and continues to store metadata related to the EMPLOYEES table.
- D. It executes successfully but Flashback Data Archive is disabled for the EMPLOYEES tabl
Explanation: Flashback data archives retain historical data across data definition language (DDL) changes to the database as long as the DDL change does not affect the structure of the table. The one exception to this rule is that flashback data archives do retain historical data when a column is added to the table. https://docs.oracle.com/cd/B28359_01/server.111/b28286/statements_5009.htm
Recommend!! Get the Full 1Z0-067 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/1Z0-067-exam-dumps.html (New 231 Q&As Version)