Printable 1Z0-067 Dumps 2019
Proper study guides for 1Z0-067 Upgrade Oracle9i/10g/11g OCA to Oracle Database 12c OCP certified begins with preparation products which designed to deliver the by making you pass the 1Z0-067 test at your first time. Try the free right now.
Check 1Z0-067 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Examine the commands executed in the root container of your multitenant container database (CDB) that has multiple pluggable databases (PDBs):
SQL> CREATE USER c##a_admin IDENTIFIED BY orcl123; SQL> CREATE ROLE c##role1 CONTAINER=ALL;
SQL> GRANT CREATE VIEW TO C##roleI CONTAINER=ALL;
SQL> GRANT c##role1 TO c##a_admin CONTAINER=ALL; SQL> REVOKE c##role1 FROM c##a_admin;
What is the result of the revoke command?
- A. It executes successfully and the c##role1 role is revoked from the c##a_admin user only in the root container.
- B. It fails and reports an error because the container=all clause is not used.
- C. It executes successfully and the c##rocl1 role is revoked from the c##a_admin user in the root database and all the PDBs.
- D. It fails and reports an error because the comtainer=current clause is not use
Explanation: SQL> REVOKE c##role1 FROM c##a_admin; REVOKE c##role1 FROM c##a_admin * ERROR at line 1: ORA - 01951: ROLE ‘C##ROLE1’ not granted to ‘C##A_ADMIN’ SQL> REVOKE c##role1 FROM
c##a_admin CONTAINER=ALL; Revoke succeeded. SQL> This CREATE USER c##a_admin IDENTIFIED BY orcl123; will create common user event container is not specified.
NEW QUESTION 2
You notice a performance change in your production Oracle 12c database. You want to know which change caused this performance difference.
Which method or feature should you use?
- A. Compare Period ADDM report
- B. AWR Compare Period report
- C. Active Session History (ASH) report
- D. taking a new snapshot and comparing it with a preserved snapshot
Explanation: Comparing Current System Performance to a Baseline Period You may have noticed a performance change on a production system and would like to know why, or you may have implemented a change to a production system and want to know the effect of the change, such as increased concurrency waits. The Compare Period ADDM compares the performance of the database server in two time periods, and returns a report describing the performance changes and the root origin of the changes.
The Advisor can analyze any Oracle RDBMS version 10.2.0.4 or later monitored by Cloud Control. The following procedure explains how to initiate a report from the Compare Period ADDM.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three statements are true regarding the use of the Database Migration Assistant for Unicode (DMU)?
- A. A DBA can check specific tables with the DMU
- B. The database to be migrated must be opened read-only.
- C. The release of the database to be converted can be any release since 126.96.36.199.
- D. The DMU can report columns that are too long in the converted characterset
- E. The DMU can report columns that are not represented in the converted characterset
Explanation: A: In certain situations, you may want to exclude selected columns or tables from scanning or conversion steps of the migration process.
D: Exceed column limit
The cell data will not fit into a column after conversion. E: Need conversion
The cell data needs to be converted, because its binary representation in the target character set is different than the representation in the current character set, but neither length limit issues nor invalid representation issues have been found.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two statements are true about tablespaces in multitenant container databases (CDBs)?
- A. Default permanent tablespaces can be shared across pluggable databases (PDBs).
- B. The current container must be set to root to create or modify the default temporary tablespace or tablespace group for a CDB.
- C. Each PDB can have its own default temporary tablespace.
- D. The default permanent tablespace for a PDB can be changed only by a local user with the required permissions.
- E. The amount of space that each PDB can use in a shared temporary tablespace must be set at the CDB level.
Explanation: https://oracle-base.com/articles/12c/multitenant-manage-tablespaces-in-a-cdb-and-pdb- 12cr1#temporary-tablespaces
NEW QUESTION 5
Examine the probable steps involved in the basic backup process of RMAN and Oracle Secure Backup (OSB):
1. RMAN initiates backup and passes the database backup storage selector to OSB.
2. RMAN creates the backup job.
3. OSB creates the backup job with an OSB user.
4. RMAN updates its repository.
5. RMAN executes the job and transfers data from a client to media.
6. OSB executes the job and transfers data from a client to media.
7. OSB updates its repository.
Identify the required steps in the correct order.
- A. 1, 3, 6, 4, 7
- B. 2, 1, 6, 4, 7
- C. 1, 3, 6, 7, 4
- D. 1, 3, 5, 7, 4
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two methods can be used to add an Oracle 11g database to a multitenant container database (CDB) as a pluggable database (PDB)?
- A. Use the d3MS_pdb package to plug the Oracle 11g database into the existing CDB as a PDB.
- B. Use the create database ... enable pluggable database statement to create a PDB by copying data files from pd3Sseed and use data pump to load data from the Oracle 11g database into the newly created PDB.
- C. Pre-create a PDB in CDB and use data pump to load data from the complete database export of the Oracle 11g database into the newly created PDB.
- D. Pre-create a PDB in CDB and use the network_link and parallel parameters with data pump import to import data from the Oracle 11g database to the newly created PDB.
- E. Upgrade the Oracle 11g database to a 12c non-CDB and use the dbms_pdb.describe procedure to plug the database as a new PDB into the CDB.
NEW QUESTION 7
Examine the RMAN commands executed in your database: RMAN>CONFIGURE DEFAULT DEVICE TYPE TO disk;
RMAN>CONFIGURE DEVICE TYPE DISK BACKUP TYPE TO BACKUPSET; RKAN> CONFIGURE CONTROLFILE AUTOBACKUP ON;
You issue the command: RMAN> BACKUP DATABASE;
Which two statements are true about the command?
- A. It performs a log switch.
- B. It creates compressed backup sets by using binary compression by default.
- C. It backs up only the used blocks in data files.
- D. It backs up data files, the control file, and the server parameter file.
- E. It creates a backup of only the control file whenever the database undergoes a structural chang
Explanation: C: RMAN backup sets automatically use unused block compression. http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B28359_01/backup.111/b28273/rcmsynta007.htm#i1015382
D: If CONFIGURE CONTROLFILE AUTOBACKUP is ON (by default it is OFF), then RMAN automatically backs up the control file and server parameter file after every backup and after database structural
changes. http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B19306_01/backup.102/b14192/bkup003.htm#i1009642 Not E: spfile is also backed up.
NEW QUESTION 8
Identify two scenarios in which the RMAN crosscheck command can be used.
- A. when checking for backups that are not required as per the retention policy
- B. when updating the RMAN repository if any of the archived redo log files have been deleted without using RMAN to do the deletes
- C. when updating outdated information about backups that disappeared from disk or media or became corrupted and inaccessible
- D. when synchronizing backups, which were not performed by using RMAN, with the RMAN repository
- E. when listing backups that are required for recovery operations
NEW QUESTION 9
Identify three reasons for using a recovery catalog with Recovery Manager (RMAN).
- A. to store backup information of multiple databases in one place
- B. to restrict the amount of space that is used by backups
- C. to maintain a backup for an indefinite period of time by using the KEEP FOREVER clause
- D. to store RMAN scripts that are available to any RMAN client that can connect to target databases registered in the recovery catalog
- E. to automatically delete obsolete backups after a specified period of time
NEW QUESTION 10
You plan to migrate a production database to Real Application Clusters (RAC).
You created a test RAC database by cloning the production database and plan to replay a workload, captured from the production database.
Examine these steps:
1) Preprocess the captured workload.
2) Restart the database instance in RESTRICTED mode.
3) Set up Replay Clients.
4) Restore the test database to the point when the capture started on the production database.
5) Remap connections.
Which is the correct sequence of required steps?
- A. 1, 4, 3, 5
- B. 1, 4, 5, 3
- C. 2, 1, 5, 3, 4
- D. 1, 2, 4, 5, 3
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three statements are true about Scheduler Windows? (Choose three.)
- A. Only one window can be open at one time.
- B. Consumer groups are associated with windows.
- C. Windows work with job classes to control resource allocation.
- D. A database service name must be provided during window creation.
- E. The Resource Manager can automatically start windowed jobs or change resource allocation among windowed jobs.
NEW QUESTION 12
You created a tablespace with this statement: CREATE BIGFILE TABLESPACE adtbs
DATAFILE '/proddb/data/adtbs.dbf' SIZE 10G;
The tablespace is nearly full and you need to avoid any out of space errors for the load of a 5 gig table.
Which two alter statements will achieve this?
- A. ALTER TA3LESPACE adtbs RESI2E 20G;
- B. ALTER TA3LESPACE adtbs ADD DATAFILE;
- C. ALTER TABLESPACE adtbs AUTOEXTEND ON;
- D. ALTER TA3LESPACE adtbs ADD DATAFILE '/proddb/data/adtbsl.dbf' SIZE 1QG;
- E. ALTER TA3LESPACE adtbs MODIFY DATAFILE '/proddb/data/adtbs.dbf AUTOEXTEND ON;
NEW QUESTION 13
In your database instance, the UNDO_RETENTION parameter is set to 1000 and undo retention is not guaranteed for the fixed size undo tablespace.
Which statement is true about undo retention?
- A. Undo becomes expired obsolete after 1000 seconds.
- B. Inactive undo is retained for 1000 seconds even if new transactions fail due to lack of space in the undo tablespace.
- C. Inactive undo is retained for at least 1000 seconds if free undo space is available.
- D. Undo is retained in the UNDO tablespace for 1000 seconds, and then moved to the SYSTEM tablespace to provide read consistency.
NEW QUESTION 14
You notice that the performance of your production 24x7 Oracle 12c database has significantly degraded. Sometimes, you are not able to connect to the database instance because it hangs. How can you detect the cause of the degraded performance?
- A. by performing emergency monitoring using Real-Time Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM) to fetch data directly from SGA for analysis
- B. by running ADDM to fetch information from the latest Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) snapshots
- C. by using Active Session History (ASH) data and performing hang analysis
- D. by running ADDM in diagnostic mode
NEW QUESTION 15
Your database is running in ARCHIVELOG mode. You backup your database regularly. If certain files are lost, an incomplete recovery is required.
In which two cases is this true?
- A. flashback logs
- B. inactive online redo log
- C. current online redo log member
- D. all control files
- E. archived log files required to perform recovery
NEW QUESTION 16
You issue commands in SQL*Plus as the Oracle owner, to enable multithreading for your UNIX-based Oracle 12c database:
ALTER SYSTEMSETTHREADED EXECUTION= TRUESCOPE=SPFILE; SHUTDOWNIMMEDIATE
You then restart the instance and get an error: STARTUP
Why does the startup command return the error shown?
- A. because the threaded architecture requires exiting from sql*pIus and reconnecting with sql*PIus / as sysdba before issuing a startup command
- B. because the threaded architecture requires issuing a new connect / as sysdba from within sql*pIus before issuing a startup command
- C. because the threaded architecture requires authentication using a password file before issuing a startup command
- D. because the threaded architecture requires connecting to the instance via a listener before issuing a startup command
- E. because the threaded architecture requires restarting the listener before issuing a startup command
Explanation: The first pitfall is, when you try to configure your database for such use. You need a connection which is authenticated trough the password file. Otherwise you will get are error similar to this. https://petesdbablog.wordpress.com/2013/07/09/12c-new-feature-multi-process-multi-threadedoracle/
NEW QUESTION 17
You want the execution of large database operations to suspend, and then resume, in the event of space allocation failures.
You set the value of the initialization parameter resumable_timeout to 3600. Which two statements are true?
- A. A resumable statement can be suspended and resumed only once during execution.
- B. Data Manipulation Language (DML) operations are resumable, provided that they are not embedded in a PL/SQL block.
- C. A suspended statement will report an error if no corrective action has taken place during a timeout period.
- D. Before a statement executes in resumable mode, the alter session enable resumable statement must be issued in its session.
- E. Suspending a statement automatically results in suspending a transaction and releasing all the resources held by the transaction.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two statements are true about setting the FAST_START_MTTR_TARGET parameter to a nonzero value? (Choose two.)
- A. The value of the LOG_CHECKPOINT_INTERVAL parameter overrides the value of the FAST_START_MTTR_TARGET parameter.
- B. The MTTR advisor is enabled only if the value is greater than the default value.
- C. Automatic checkpoint tuning is enabled.
- D. The time taken to recover an instance after a crash is always exactly the same as the value set for the FAST_START_MTTR_TARGET parameter.
NEW QUESTION 19
In CDB$ROOT of your multitenant container database (CDB), you create a common user, C##A_ADMIN, and then execute the command:
SQL> GRANT create tablespace to C##A_ADMIN; Which statement is true? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. The command fails because the CONTAINER clause is not used.
- B. The command executes successfully, enabling the C##A_ADMIN user to create a tablespace only in the root database.
- C. The command executes successfully, enabling the C##A_ADMIN user to create tablespaces in the root database, as well as in the plugging databases (PDBs).
- D. The command fails because system privileges cannot be granted to a common use
P.S. Easily pass 1Z0-067 Exam with 231 Q&As Surepassexam Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Surepassexam 1Z0-067 Dumps: https://www.surepassexam.com/1Z0-067-exam-dumps.html (231 New Questions)