Oracle 1Z0-067 Study Guides 2019
are updated and are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our you will be ready for the real 1Z0-067 exam without a problem. We have . PASSED First attempt! Here What I Did.
Oracle 1Z0-067 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
You use RMAN with a recovery catalog to back up your database. The backups and the archived redo log files are backed up to media daily. Because of a media failure, the entire database along with the recovery catalog database is lost.
Examine the steps required to recover the database: 1.Restore an autobackup of the server parameter file. 2.Restore the control file.
3. Start up the database instance in nomount state. 4.Mount the database.
5. Restore the data files.
6. Open the database with the resetlogs option. 7.Recover the data files.
8.Set D3ID for the database.
Identify the required steps in the correct order.
- A. 1, 8, 3, 2, 4, 5, 7, 6
- B. 8, 1, 3, 2, 4, 5, 7, 6
- C. 1, 3, 2, 4, 8, 5, 6, 7
- D. 8, 3, 2, 4, 5, 7, 6
- E. 8, 1, 3, 2, 4, 5, 6
NEW QUESTION 2
In the SPFILE, UNDO TABLESPACE is Set to UNDO TBS.
You rename the undotbs undo tablespace:
ALTER TABLESPACE undotbs RENAME TO undotbs_old; Which statement is true?
- A. The tablespace will be renamed but the data file headers will not be updated.
- B. The statement will fail because you cannot rename an undo tablespace.
- C. The tablespace will be renamed and all the changes will be logged in the alert log.
- D. The tablespace will be renamed and a message written to the alert log indicating that you should change the corresponding initialization parameter.
- E. You must set the undo_tablespace parameter to some other tablespace name before renaming undotbs.
NEW QUESTION 3
You need to perform a block media recovery on the tools01.dbf data file in your database by using Recovery Manager (RMAN).
Which two are prerequisites for performing this operation? Choose two.
- A. You must take the tools01.dbf data file offline.
- B. You must ensure that the database is mounted or open.
- C. You must use an incremental level-1 backup to restore blocks.
- D. You must configure a block change tracking file.
- E. You must have full or level-0 backups to restore block
NEW QUESTION 4
Your database is using a default temporary tablespace that contains the temp01.tmp temporary file. All the users on the database use the default temporary tablespace.
A user issues a query on the orders table and receives the following error: ERROR at line 1:
ORA-01565: error in identifying file '/u01/app/oracle/oradata/TEST/temp01.tmp' ORA-27037: unable to obtain file status
What would be the most efficient way to rectify this error?
- A. Add a new tempfile to the user's temporary tablespace and drop the tempfile that produced the error.
- B. Shut down the database instance, restore the temp01.tmp file from the backup, and then restart the database.
- C. Allow the database to continue running, drop the temp01.tmp temporary file, and then re-create it with new tempfiles.
- D. Take the temporary tablespace offline, recover the missing tempfile by applying redo logs, and then bring the temporary tablespace online.
NEW QUESTION 5
You created a database with DBCA by using one of the Oracle supplied templates. Which is the default permanent tablespace for all users except DBSNMP and OUTLN?
- A. USERS
- B. SYSTEM
- C. SYSAUX
- D. EXAMPLE
Explanation: This table space is used to store permanent user objects and dat
A. Like the TEMP table space, every
database should have a table space for permanent user data that is assigned to users. Otherwise, user objects will be created in the SYSTEM table space, which is not good practice. In the
preconfigured database, USERS is assigned the default table space, and space for all objects created by non-system users comes from this table space. For system users, the default permanent table space remains SYSTEM.
NEW QUESTION 6
You are required to migrate your 126.96.36.199 database to an Oracle 12c database. Examine the list of steps that might be used to accomplish this task:
1. Place all user-defined tablespaces in read-only mode on the source database.
2. Use the RMAN convert command to convert data files to the target platform's endian format, if required.
3. Perform a full transportable export on the source database with the parameters VERSI0N=I2, TRANSPORTABLE=ALWAYS, and FULL=Y.
4. Transport the data files for all the user-defined tablespaces.
5. Transport the export dump file to the target database.
6. Perform an import on the target database by using the full, network_link, and transportable_datafiles parameters.
7. Perform an import on the target database by using the full and transportable_datafiles parameters.
Identify the required steps in the correct order.
- A. 1, 3, 5, 4, 2, and 7
- B. 1, 2, 4, 6, 5, 3, and 7
- C. 1, 2,4, and 7
- D. 2, 4, 5, 6, and 7
Explanation: Reference: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/upgrade/upgrading-oracle-database-wp- 12c-1896123.pdf
NEW QUESTION 7
You issue the RMAN command:
RMAN> BACKUP SECTION SIZE 300M TABLESPACE users;
Which statement is true about the execution of the command? Choose the best answer.
- A. The backup succeeds only if the USERS tablespace is locally managed.
- B. RMAN uses multiplexing to perform the backup.
- C. The resulting backupset has backup pieces that cannot exceed 300 MB.
- D. RMAN always performs this type of backup in parallel.
- E. The backup set size is limited to 300 M
NEW QUESTION 8
RMAN is connected to a target database instance and an auxiliary instance. You execute the command:
RMAN> DUPLICATE TARGET DATABASE
FROM ACTIVE DATABASE SECTION SIZE 1G;
What is the outcome?
- A. RMAN uses the push method to transfer image copies.
- B. RMAN uses the push method to transfer backup sets.
- C. RMAN uses the pull method to restore files using backup sets.
- D. RMAN uses the pull method to restore files using image copie
NEW QUESTION 9
A redaction policy was added to the SAL column of the SCOTT.EMP table: BEGIN
DBMS_REDACT.ADD_POLICY( OBJECT_SCHEMA => ‘SCOTT’, OBJECT_NAME => ‘EMP’, POLICY_NAME => ‘SCOTT_EMP’, COLUMN_NAME => ‘SAL’,
EXPRESSION => ‘SYS_CONTEXT (‘‘SYS_SESSION_ROLES’’, ‘‘MGR’’) = ‘‘FALSE’’’); END;
All users have their default set of system privileges.
For which three situations will data not be redacted? (Choose three.)
- A. SCOTT sessions, because he is the owner of the table
- B. SCOTT sessions, only if the MGR role is granted to SCOTT
- C. SCOTT sessions, only if the MGR role is set in the session
- D. SYS sessions, regardless of the roles that are set in the session
- E. SYSTEM sessions, regardless of the roles that are set in the session
NEW QUESTION 10
You are administering a multitenant container database (CDB) CDB1 with two pluggable databases (PDBs), PDB1 and PDB2. You execute the following commands on CBD$ROOT as the SYS user: SQL> CREATE USER c##scott IDENTIFIED BY scottorcl1;
SQL> GRANT CREATE SESSION TO c##scott;
Which statement is true about the C##SCOTT user? Choose the best answer.
- A. It is created in all the PDBs with CREATE SESSION privilege.
- B. It is created in all the PDBs but has CREATE SESSION privilege only in CDB$ROOT.
- C. It is created and has the CREATE SESSION privilege only in a PDB that is open.
- D. It is created only in CDB$ROOT and has the CREATE SESSION privileg
NEW QUESTION 11
You use RMAN to take regular backups for your database. Examine the RMAN commands:
RMAN> CROSSCHECK BACKUP; RMAN> DELETE EXPIRED BACKUP;
Which statement is true?
- A. All metadata pertaining to backups and archived redo log files that have exceeded the age set by the RMAN retention policy are deleted from the repository.
- B. All backups that have exceeded the age set by the RMAN retention policy are deleted.
- C. All metadata, for backups and archived redo log files that are recorded in the repository but do not exist on disk or media, is deleted.
- D. All backups and archived redo log files that are not required for the recovery are deleted and the repository is updated.
NEW QUESTION 12
The CATDBI2c database contains an Oracle Database 12c catalog schema owned by the rc12c user. The CATDB11 database contains an Oracle Database l1g catalog schema owned by the RC11 user. A database with DBID=1423241 is registered in the CATDB11 catalog. Both the recovery catalog databases are open.
In the CATDB12c database, you execute the commands: Srman
RMAN> CONNECT CATALOG rc12c/pass12c@catdbI2c
RMAN> IMPOST CATALOG rc1l/pwdcatl11@catdbl1 DBID=I423241; What is the outcome of the import?
- A. It fails because the target database and recovery catalog database are of different versions.
- B. It succeeds and all global scripts in the RC11 catalog that have the same name as existing global scripts in the RC12C catalog are automatically renamed.
- C. It succeeds but the database is not automatically registered in the Rc12c catalog.
- D. It fails because RMAN is not connected to the target database with DBID=1423241.
Explanation: The version of the source recovery catalog schema must be equal to the current version of the destination recovery catalog schem
A. If they are not equal, then upgrade the schemas to the same version.
NEW QUESTION 13
Your database is running in archive log mode and Automatic Undo Management is enabled. Which two tasks should you perform before enabling Flashback Database?
- A. Enable minimal supplemental logging.
- B. Ensure that the db_flashback_retention_target parameter is set to a point in time (in minutes) to which the database can be flashed back.
- C. Enable the recyclebin.
- D. Enable undo retention guarantee.
- E. Enable Fast Recovery Area.
Explanation: https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/BRADV/flashdb.htm#BRADV582 Section: About Flashback Database
Flashback Database uses its own logging mechanism, creating flashback logs and storing them in the fast recovery are
A. You can only use Flashback Database if flashback logs are available. To take
advantage of this feature, you must set up your database in advance to create flashback logs.
NEW QUESTION 14
Identify three benefits of unified auditing.
- A. It helps to reduce disk space used to store an audit trail in a database.
- B. It guarantees zero-loss auditing.
- C. It reduces overhead on a database caused by auditing, by having a single audit trail.
- D. An audit trail cannot be modified because it is read-only.
- E. It automatically audits Recovery Manager (RMAN) event
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two statements describe the relationship between a window, a resource plan, and a job class?
- A. A window specifies a resource plan that will be activated when that window becomes active.
- B. A window specifies a job class that will be activated when that window becomes active.
- C. A job class specifies a window that will be open when that job class becomes active.
- D. A window in association with a resource plan controls a job class allocation.
- E. A window in association with a job class controls a resource allocatio
Explanation: Windows work with job classes to control resource allocation. Each window specifies the resource plan to activate when the window opens (becomes active), and each job class specifies a resource
consumer group or specifies a database service, which can map to a consumer group. A job that runs within a window, therefore, has resources allocated to it according to the consumer group of its job class and the resource plan of the window.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which four actions are possible during an Online Datafile Move operation?
- A. Creating and dropping tables in the datafile being moved
- B. Performing file shrink of the data file being moved
- C. Querying tables in the datafile being moved
- D. Performing Block Media Recovery for a data block in the datafile being moved
- E. Flashing back the database
- F. Executing DML statements on objects stored in the datafile being moved
Explanation: “The good news is that Oracle 12cR1 now offers the ability to move entire datafiles between different storage locations without ever having to take the datafiles offline. The datafiles being moved remain completely accessible to applications in almost all situations, including querying against or performing DML and DDL operations against existing objects, creating new objects, and even rebuilding indexes online. Online Move Datafile (OMD) also makes it possible to migrate a datafile between non-ASM and ASM storage (or vice-versa) while maintaining transparent application access to that datafile’s underlying database objects. OMD is completely compatible with online block media recovery, the automatic extension of a datafile, the modification of a tablespace between READ WRITE and READ ONLY mode, and it even permits backup operations to continue against any datafiles that are being moved via this feature.”
NEW QUESTION 17
Your database is running in archivelog mode. Examine the initialization parameters you plan to set for your database instance.
LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_1 = 'LOCATION=/disk1/arch'
LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_2 = 'L0CATI0N=/disk2/3rch'
LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_3 = 'LOCATION=/disk3/arch' L0G_ARCHIVE_DEST_4 = 'L0CATI0N=/disk4/3rch MANDATORY'
Identify the statement that correctly describes these settings.
- A. An online redo log file is not allowed to be overwritten if the archived log file cannot be created in any of the log_archive_dest_.n destinations.
- B. Optional destinations cannot use the fast recovery area.
- C. An online redo log file is not allowed to be overwritten if the archived log file cannot be created in the location specified for log_archive_dest_4.
- D. These settings work only if log archive_min_succeed_dest is set to a value of 4.
Explanation: SQL> show parameter log_archive_min_succeed_dest NAME TYPE VALUE ———————————
————–—————————— log_archive_min_succeed_dest integer 1 SQL> https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/ADMIN/archredo.htm#ADMIN11346
NEW QUESTION 18
Your multitenant container database (CDB) contains multiple pluggable databases (PDBs). You execute the command to create a common user:
SQL> CREATE USER c##a_admin IDENTIFIED BY password DEFAULT TABLESPACE users
QUOTA I00M ON users TEMPORARY TABLESPACE temp;
Which statement is true about the execution of the command?
- A. The common user is created in the CDB and all the PDBs, and uses the users and temp tablespaces of the CDB to store schema objects.
- B. The command succeeds only if all the PDBs have the users and temp tablespaces.
- C. The command gives an error because the container=all clause is missing.
- D. The command succeeds and sets the default permanent tablespace of a PDB as the default tablespace for the c##a_admin user if the users tabiespace does not exist in that PDB.
Explanation: When creating a common user, any tablespace, tablespace group or profile specified in the CREATE command must exist in every PDB. If none of these are specified, the default TABLESPACE, TEMPORARY TABLESPACE, and PROFILE for the PDB will be used.
NEW QUESTION 19
You restore and recover your database to a new host by using an existing RMAN open database backup.
Which step must you perform next?
- A. Execute catproc.sqi to recompile invalid PL/SQL modules.
- B. Open the database with the resetlogs option.
- C. Set a new database identifier (DBID) for the newly restored database.
- D. Use the RMAN set newname and switch commands to switch to new file
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure 1Z0-067 dumps! All 1Z0-067 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/1Z0-067-dumps.html (231 New Questions)