Top Tips Of Latest 1Z0-072 Free Exam Questions
Master the 1Z0-072 Oracle Database 12cR2 Administration content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Passleader 1Z0-072 exam answers. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 1Z0-072 questions in our Oracle 1Z0-072 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Oracle 1Z0-072 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Oracle 1Z0-072 braindumps and pass your exam.
Online 1Z0-072 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two are true about RETENTION GUARANTEE? (Choose two.)
- A. It is a tablespace attribute.
- B. It prevents FLASHBACK DATABASE operation failure.
- C. It prevents out-of-space errors.
- D. It prevents “Snapshot too old” errors.
- E. It is a static parameter.
NEW QUESTION 2
In a database, the default temporary tablespace is TEMP and USER1’s default tablespace is DATA. Examine these parameters:
Which tablespace stores UNDO generated by USER1’s DML on temporary tables?
- A. DATA
- B. SYSTEM
- C. SYSAUX
- D. TEMP
- E. UNDOTBS1
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three are true about Automatic Workload Repository (AWR), Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM), and the MMON background process? (Choose three.)
- A. AWR snapshots must be deleted when no longer required by ADDM.
- B. ADDM can recommend shrinking the buffer cache.
- C. By default, MMON creates an AWR snapshot every 30 minutes.
- D. ADDM can recommend extending the buffer cache.
- E. By default, AWR snapshots are automatically purged after eight days.
- F. ADDM performs its analysis only whenever a DBA requests it.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which is a machine image in Oracle Cloud?
- A. the number of OCPUs and amount of memory allocated to an instance
- B. the physical persistent block storage space allocated to an instance
- C. the number of OCPUs, amount of memory, and persistent block storage space allocated to an instance
- D. a template of a virtual hard disk of specific size without an operating system installed
- E. a template of a virtual hard disk of specific size with an installed operating system
NEW QUESTION 5
Which is true about unexpired undo?
- A. It is required when a transaction rolls back.
- B. It may be used to support flashback queries.
- C. It consists of undo only for uncommitted transactions.
- D. It is always retained for the time specified in UNDO RETENTION.
- E. It is the first type of undo overwritten when trying to avoid out-of-space errors.
NEW QUESTION 6
For which three purposes is UNDO used? (Choose three.)
- A. flashback queries
- B. FLASHBACK TABLE <tablename> TO BEFORE DROP operations
- C. the roll forward phase of instance recovery
- D. RESTORE DATABASE operations
- E. ROLLBACK operations
- F. read consistency
NEW QUESTION 7
What two are benefits of Data Pump? (Choose two.)
- A. It can execute in parallel.
- B. It can restart failed export jobs.
- C. It makes use of client system resources.
- D. It can export data into sequential media, such as tapes.
- E. It represents database metadata information as DDL statements in the dump file.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three failures do not require intervention for recovery? (Choose three.)
- A. user process failure
- B. media failure
- C. statement failure
- D. network interface card (NIC) failure
- E. transaction failure
NEW QUESTION 9
In your database, you want to create a tablespace of non-standard block size by using this command: CREATE TABLESPACE ns_tbs
DATAFILE ‘/u01oracle/data/nstbs_f01.dbf’ SIZE 100M BLOCKSIZE 16K;
Which is a requirement for this command to succeed?
- A. All other DB_nK_CACHE_SIZE parameters should be set to zero.
- B. The DB_16K_CACHE_SIZE parameter should be set to a value that can be accommodated in the available SGA.
- C. The value of the DB_CACHE_SIZE parameter should not be 16 KB.
- D. The DB_16K_CACHE_SIZE parameter should be set to a value less than that of DB_CACHE_SIZE.
- E. The DB_BLOCK_SIZE parameter must be set to a value greater than 16 KB.
NEW QUESTION 10
Your database is configured for shared server and the SGA_TARGET parameter is set to a non-zero value. Which three actions could help in handling a large number of concurrent users?
- A. using Automatic SGA Memory Management (ASMM)
- B. setting the LARGE_POOL_SIZE parameter to a non-zero value
- C. increasing the size of the PGA
- D. setting the SHARED_POOL_SIZE parameter to a non-zero value
- E. increasing the number of dispatchers
NEW QUESTION 11
Examine the command: CREATE USER user1 IDENTIFIED BY user123
DEFAULT TEMPORARY TABLESPACE temp
QUOTA 5M ON system PROFILE hr_user PASSWORD EXPIRE;
Which two are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The PASSWORD EXPIRE clause is invalid because passwords are controlled by the HR_USER profile.
- B. USER1 requires a quota to be able to store objects in the default permanent tablespace.
- C. USER1 will be prompted for a new passport at first login.
- D. A quota on the temporary tablespace must be specified to enable USER1 to perform queries and transactions.
- E. USER1’s account is locked.
NEW QUESTION 12
Your database instance is started by using an spfile. You want to modify the value of a static initialization parameter.
Examine these steps:
1. Shut down the database instance.
2. Modify the parameter in the spfile with scope = SPFILE.
3. Modify the parameter in a pfile.
4. Use the spfile to create a pfile.
5. Use the pfile to create a spfile.
6. Modify the parameter in the spfile with scope = BOTH.
7. Start up the database instance.
Which are the minimum required steps in the correct order?
- A. 2, 1, 7
- B. 1, 7, 2
- C. 1, 2, 7
- D. 6, 1, 7
- E. 1, 4, 3, 5, 7
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two are true about the AL32UTF8 character set? (Choose two.)
- A. It is used to encode data for columns of any data type.
- B. It supports multilingual databases.
- C. It uses less space than other character sets, for all data types.
- D. It is used to store PL/SQL source code.
- E. It improves the I/O performance of a database compared to other character sets.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two are true about incomplete recovery? (Choose two.)
- A. Incremental backups cannot be used to roll forward the database while performing it.
- B. Uncommitted transactions will be rolled back after it completes.
- C. It is possible only when the database is in MOUNT state.
- D. The database must have FLASHBACK enabled in order to perform it.
- E. Only RMAN backupsets can be used to restore a database as part of it.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two are responsibilities of an Oracle DBA regarding database availability, backup, and recovery?
- A. decreasing Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) by configuring FLASHBACK mode
- B. implementing FLASHBACK DATA ARCHIVE to decrease MTBF
- C. ensuring that critical components are protected by implementing redundancy
- D. decreasing Mean Time to Recover (MTTR) by configuring FLASHBACK mode
- E. implementing FLASHBACK DATA ARCHIVE to decrease MTTR
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three types of files are created by expdp operations? (Choose three.)
- A. SQL files
- B. dump files
- C. reject files
- D. log files
- E. input data files
- F. bad files
- G. control files
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two are true about instance recovery for a database that is open in read write mode? (Choose two.)
- A. It is guaranteed to complete within fast_start_mttr_target number of seconds.
- B. No users can log on until instance recovery has completed.
- C. Only the CURRENT REDO log group is required to perform instance recovery.
- D. It is always performed when opening a database.
- E. It always occurs during instance startup performed immediately after a SHUTDOWN ABORT.
- F. The database opens after the roll forward phase of instance recovery has completed.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two are true about complete and incomplete recovery? (Choose two.)
- A. Uncommitted transactions will be rolled back after complete recovery completes.
- B. The database must have FLASHBACK enabled in order to perform incomplete recovery.
- C. Uncommitted transactions will be rolled back after incomplete recovery completes.
- D. Incomplete recovery is possible only when the database is open.
- E. Only incremental backups can be used to roll forward the database while performing complete recovery.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two operations can be performed on external tables? (Choose two.)
- A. creating invisible indexes
- B. creating views
- C. creating partitions
- D. creating public synonyms
- E. executing UPDATE statements
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two backup configurations are set by default when you choose Cloud Storage Only as the backup destination? (Choose two.)
- A. encryption of backups only for Enterprise Edition databases
- B. automatic daily full database backups
- C. RMAN incremental backups in a seven-day cycle
- D. encryption of backups only for High Performance and Extreme Performance database versions
- E. on-demand backups that need to be scheduled
- F. encryption for all backups
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two are true about direct path load?
- A. It enforces only primary key, unique, and not NULL, constraints.
- B. DML statements may occur on tables being loaded.
- C. It fires insert triggers, if any.
- D. It writes only to blocks above the high-water mark.
- E. It uses the database buffer cache.
NEW QUESTION 22
Thanks for reading the newest 1Z0-072 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM DumpSolutions.com 1Z0-072 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/1Z0-072-dumps/ (78 Q&As Dumps)