High value 1Z0-134 Braindumps 2019
It is more faster and easier to pass the 1Z0-134 Exam Questions and Answers by using 1Z0-134 Braindumps. Immediate access to the 1Z0-134 Braindumps and find the same core area 1Z0-134 Exam Dumps with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Free 1Z0-134 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
My domain consists of an administration server and two managed servers. During runtime, my administration server has crashed and I wish to start the managed servers in MSI mode.
Which two files need to be copied from the admin server to the managed servers when starting them in this mode? (Choose two.)
- A. config.xml
- B. AdminServer.log
- C. SerializedSystemIni.dat
- D. access.log
- E. MSI.xml
Explanation: In Managed Server Independence mode, a Managed Server looks in its root directory for the following files:
* msi-config.xml—a replica of the domain's config.xml.(Even if the domain's configuration file is named something other than config.xml, a Managed Server in MSI mode always looks for a configuration file named msi-config.xml.)
* boot.properties—an optional file that contains an encrypted version of your username and password.
Note: When a Managed Server starts, it tries to contact the Administration Server to retrieve its configuration information. If a Managed Server cannot connect to the Administration Server during startup, it can retrieve its configuration by reading configuration and security files directly. A Managed Server that starts in this way is running in Managed Server Independence (MSI) mode
NEW QUESTION 2
You are creating and configuring a production WebLogic Server (WLS) domain that is highly available. Which three WebLogic Server features allow you to best accomplish this requirement? (Choose three.)
- A. Multiple standalone managed servers
- B. Load Balancer
- C. Cluster
- D. DNS caching
- E. Whole-server migration
- F. Machine migration
Explanation: B Load balancing is the even distribution of jobs and associated communications across the computing and networking resources in your environment.
C: In a WebLogic Server cluster, application processing can continue when a server instance fails.
E: Migration in WebLogic Server is the process of moving a clustered WebLogic Server instance or a component running on a clustered instance elsewhere if failure occurs. This is called Whole-server migration.
NEW QUESTION 3
In your production environment, you have deployed an application that is accessing a registered Java EE shared library as well as an application deployment plan. In addition, both the library and the application annotations for some of their configuration properties. You are attempting to understand the current state of the properties that have been used in this deployment.
From greatest to least, what is the correct order of precedence that is used by WebLogic Server when applying configuration properties during deployment? (Choose the best
- A. Deployment Plan, Application descriptors, Library descriptors, Application annotations, Library annotations
- B. Deployment Plan, Application annotations, Library annotations, Application descriptors, Library descriptors
- C. Deployment Plan, Library descriptors, Application descriptors, Library annotations, Application annotations
- D. Deployment Plan, Application descriptors, Application annotations, Library descriptors, Library annotations
- E. Deployment Plan, Library descriptors, Library annotations, Application descriptors, Application annotations
Explanation: The elements of the Enterprise application's descriptor itself have precedence over all elements in the library descriptors. The deployment descriptor can still override values defined in the annotation.
NEW QUESTION 4
You need to update a database accessed by an application that uses a WebLogic server data source. It has been decided that the data source on WLS should first be shut down.
You have been asked to advise as to whether they should execute a shutdown() or a forceShutdown() on the corresponding JDBCDataSourceRuntimeMBean.
Which two statements are true regarding the impact on the application that is using that data source? (Choose two.)
- A. The shutdown() operation will fail if there are any reserved connections in use.
- B. The forceShutdown() operation will allow 20 seconds for any reserved connections in use to complete prior to destroying the connection.
- C. The shutdown() operation will send an HTTP 503 status code to clients.
- D. The forceShutdown() operation will immediately cause any in-flight transaction to be rolled back.
- E. The shutdown() operation will allow 20 seconds for any reserved connections in use to complete, otherwise the operation will fail.
Explanation: A: When you shut down a data source (not forcibly shut down), WebLogic Server closes database connections in the data source and shuts down the data source. If any connections from the data source are currently in use, the operation will fail.
D: When you forcibly shut down a data source, WebLogic Server closes database connections in the data source and shuts down the data source. All current connection users are forcibly disconnected.
NEW QUESTION 5
You are deploying an application.
Which two are common processes for all three staging modes? (Choose two.)
- A. The target server receives the deployment command, performs its internal preparation of the deployment, and performs the actual deployment.
- B. The administration server executes the deployment process on all targeted servers.
- C. The administration server copies all the files to each of the targeted servers.
- D. The administration server copies all the files to the appdeploy directory for the targeted servers.
- E. The administration server executes the unarchive process in each of the targeted server
Explanation: Note: WebLogic Server provides three different options for staging files: stage mode, nostage mode, and external_stage mode.
* In stage mode, the Administration Server copies the deployment files from their original location on the Administration Server machine to the staging directories of each target server.
* In nostage mode, the Administration Server does not copy the archive files from their source location. Instead, each target server must access the archive files from a single source directory for deployment. The staging directory of target servers is ignored for nostage deployments.
* External_stage mode is similar to stage mode, in that target servers deploy using local copies of the deployment files. However, the Administration Server does not automatically copy the deployment files to targeted servers in external_stage mode; instead, you must copy the files to the staging directory of each target server before deployment. References:
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three types of information can an Extension Template contain? (Choose three.)
- A. JMS
- B. JDBC
- C. sample application
- D. servers
- E. clusters
- F. machines
- G. administration username and password
Explanation: Optionally, you can define parameters for Java Message Service (JMS) in the Extension Template. Optionally, you can customize the Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) settings in the Extension Template. You can review and modify, if desired, the list of applications to be included in your extension template.
NEW QUESTION 7
You are tasked with doing a rolling upgrade of a production domain that will minimize user interruptions. What are two characteristics of a rolling upgrade? (Choose two.)
- A. Configuration changes can be made during the Rolling Update process.
- B. A major upgrade, for example 11g to 12c, can be accomplished with a Rolling Update.
- C. The machines can be upgraded in any order.
- D. The machine hosting the Administration Server must be upgraded first.
- E. Avoid configuration changes until all the servers in the domain have been upgrade
Explanation: D: The rolling upgrade process includes stopping the Administration Server, installing the upgrade, restarting the Administration Server, and then doing the same for each Managed Server in the cluster.
E: You should not make configuration changes during the upgrade process until all the servers in the cluster have been upgraded. This is especially true for new configuration options.
Note: Rolling Upgrade is the process of upgrading a running WebLogic Server cluster with a patch, maintenance pack, or minor release without shutting down the entire cluster or domain. During the rolling upgrade of a cluster, each server in the cluster is individually upgraded and restarted while the other servers in the cluster continue to host your application.
NEW QUESTION 8
You manage an application that uses SAML tokens from a trusted voucher to provide single sign-on for virtual clients of your WebLogic domain. Your domain uses an identity assertion provider to manage this authentication.
Clients are failing to authenticate. Client return codes and server log files do not include any useful information that can he used to discern where the issue lies.
What do you do to determine the problem?
- A. Configure SAML and provider debugging, perform a test client request, and analyze the server logs for errors.
- B. Inspect network packets to examine token data because, for security purposes, the server does not provide detailed information.
- C. Configure the security debug log, perform a test client request, and analyze the log for errors.
- D. Reorder the SAML identity asserter provider to determine if the problem is related to virtual user
Explanation: You can enable debug scopes or attributes by passing them as options in the command that starts WebLogic Server. You can configure SAML debugging either through command line options by using the WebLogic Server Administration Console.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two statements are true about the role of cluster master in whole server migration? (Choose two.)
- A. There is exactly one cluster master in the cluster at a given point of time.
- B. The cluster master must host all the pinned services in the cluster.
- C. Any managed server in the cluster can serve as the cluster master.
- D. A cluster master must always be different from a singleton master.
- E. The cluster master must always be started with the node manage
Explanation: One server instance in a cluster that contains migratable servers acts as the cluster master and orchestrates the process of automatic server migration, in the event of failure.
Any Managed Server in a cluster can serve as the cluster master, whether it hosts pinned services or not.
Note: Any server instance in the cluster can serve as the cluster master. When you start a
cluster that contains migratable servers, the first server to join the cluster becomes the cluster master and starts up the cluster manager service. If a cluster does not include at least one migratable server, it does not require a cluster master, and the cluster master service does not start up.
NEW QUESTION 10
Examine the domain diagram:
What is the correct path within the configuration hierarchy to the MBean that contains the log rotation parameters for server04? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. /Servers/server04/Log/server04
- B. /server04/log/rotation
- C. /Cluster01/server04/log
- D. /Machine02/server04/log
- E. /Logs/server04
- F. /TestDomain/server04/log
- G. /server04/log
Explanation: By default, the rotated files are stored in the same directory where the log file is stored.
The server log file is located on the computer that hosts the server instance. By default, the server log file is located below the server instance's root directory: root-directory\server-name\server-name.log. https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E28280_01/web.1111/e13739/config_logs.htm#WLLOG139
NEW QUESTION 11
You are implementing leasing functionality within your environment to ensure exclusive ownership of a cluster-wide entity.
Which type of leasing requires that Node Manager is configured and running? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. high-availability database leasing
- B. high-consensus leasing
- C. non-database consensus leasing
- D. high-availability in-memory leasing
Explanation: Setting Migration Basis to Consensus leasing means that the member servers maintain leasing information in-memory, which removes the requirement of having a high-availability database to use leasing. This version of leasing requires that you use Node Manager to control servers within the cluster.
NEW QUESTION 12
I am configuring the security policy for my JMS module. I am specifying some security conditions for the module. Which two security conditions are valid in this context? (Choose two.)
- A. The JMS module can be accessed only between 1 pm and 6 pm.
- B. The JMS module should throw a custom security exception on invalid access.
- C. The JMS module can process only 50 messages at a time.
- D. The JMS module can be accessed only by users belonging to the Operators group.
- E. The JMS module can be accessed in a receive-only mod
Explanation: There are two security conditions:
* By Group or User
NEW QUESTION 13
You are trying to set up a JMS Session with a specified acknowledgment mode. You want the application that receives the message to explicitly take care of the acknowledgment.
Which option represents a valid choice for the acknowledgment mechanism that you can use? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE
- B. CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE
- C. DUPS_OK_ACKNOWLEDGE
- D. DEFAULT_ACKNOWLEDGE
Explanation: With CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE the Session object relies on the application to call an acknowledge method on a received message. Once the method is called, the session acknowledges all messages received since the last acknowledge. References:
NEW QUESTION 14
You intend to introduce ordering in message processing for your JMS destination by creating a destination key.
Which statement is true about the JMS Destination Key configuration? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. A JMS Destination Key cannot be specified using WLST.
- B. A JMS Destination Key cannot be used to sort messages in a Last In First Out order.
- C. A JMS Destination Key allows a user-defined sort key.
- D. A Destination Key can be applied to the message bod
Explanation: The WebLogic Server Administration Console enables you to configure, modify, target, and delete destination key resources in a system module.
NEW QUESTION 15
A current production WebLogic Server (WLS) domain needs to be upgraded without affecting the users. What are the five steps to follow for a Rolling Update? (Choose five.)
- A. Back up the contents of your domain.
- B. Use pack and unpack to upgrade each of the servers in the machine.
- C. Shut down the servers in a single machine.
- D. Repeat the process for all machines in the domain.
- E. Restart the servers in the machine.
- F. Repeat the process for all domains in the machine.
- G. Upgrade the servers in the machin
Explanation: A: Before you begin the upgrade process, make sure that you take any necessary precautions such as:
* Back up your applications, database schema, other application data, and domains.
* If required, obtain latest third party plug-ins or components that are compatible with required non-Oracle components. For example, Apache Web Server libraries.
CGED: The rolling upgrade process includes stopping the Administration Server, installing the upgrade, restarting the Administration Server, and then doing the same for each Managed Server in the cluster (machine).
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three statements correctly describe a relationship between Node Manager and Administration Server? (Choose three.)
- A. An Administration Server can be under Node Manager control: You can start it, monitor it, and restart it using Node Manager.
- B. An Administration Server can be a Node Manager client: When you start or stop Managed Servers from the Administration Console, you are accessing Node Manager using the Administration Server.
- C. An Administration Server supports the process of starting up a Managed Server with Node Manager: When you start a Managed Server with Node Manager, the Managed Server contacts the Administration Server to obtain outstanding configuration updates.
- D. By default, the Administration Server starts a Node Manager with the startNM script in the domain’s bin folder.
- E. By default, the Administration Server starts a Node Manager with the startNodeManager script in the domain’s config folder.
- F. Node Manager requires an Administration Server to be running before it can start any Managed Servers.
- G. A Node Manager can be a client of an Administration Server – When Node Manager needs to monitor Managed Servers, it uses the Administration Server’s runtime MBeans.
Explanation: B: If you run Node Manager on a machine that hosts Managed Servers, you can start and stop the Managed Servers remotely using the Administration Console or from the
E: Although running Node Manager as an operating system service is recommended, you can also start Node Manager manually at the command prompt or with a script. Use startNodeManager.cmd on Windows systems and startNodeManager.sh on UNIX systems.
F: Requests from the Administration Console (or JMX utilities such as weblogic.Admin) to start a Managed Server using Node Manager are issued to the Administration Server for the domain that contains the Managed Server. The Administration Server dispatches the start command to the Node Manager process on the machine that hosts the target Managed Server. Node Manager executes the start command and creates a Managed Server process.
NEW QUESTION 17
In order to increase scalability and high availability you are configuring WebLogic clustering with JMS distributed destinations.
Which recommendation will ensure optimal load balancing of the message processing?
- A. The machines that host the cluster should have similar processing power, disk space, and memory.
- B. The cluster should include at least one configurable server.
- C. The cluster should use unicast communication.
- D. All servers in the cluster should be assigned to the same WebLogic machine.
Explanation: A uniform distributed destination (UDD), compared to weighted Distributed Destinations, greatly simplifies the management and development of distributed destination applications.Using uniform distributed destinations, you no longer need to create or designate destination members, but instead rely on WebLogic Server to uniformly create the necessary members on the JMS servers to which a JMS module is targeted. This feature ensures the consistent configuration of all distributed destination parameters, particularly in regards to weighting, security, persistence, paging, and quotas.
NEW QUESTION 18
Examine the domain diagram:
You are asked to write a WLST scrip that will print the current available heap size for server04. Assuming:
Which two code options will accomplish this task? (Choose two.)
- A. connect(‘weblogic’,‘Welcome1’,‘host00.acme.com:7001’)domainRuntime()x = getMBean(‘/ServerRuntimes/server04/JVMRuntime/server04’)print x.getHeapFreeCurrent()
- B. connect(‘weblogic’,‘Welcome1’,‘host02.acme.com:7201’)serverRuntime()x = getMBean(‘/JVMRuntime/server04’)print x.getHeapFreeCurrent()
- C. connect(‘weblogic’,‘Welcome1’,‘host00.acme.com:7001’)serverRuntime()x = getMBean(‘/JVMRuntime/server04’)print x.getHeapFreeCurrent()
- D. nmConnect(‘weblogic’,‘Welcome1’,‘host02.acme.com:5556’)serverRuntimes()x=getMBean( ‘/server04/JVMRuntime/server04’)print x.getHeapFreeCurrent() E.nmConnect(‘weblogic’,‘Welcome1’,‘host00.acme.com:5556’)domainRuntime()x=getMBean( ‘/ServerRuntimes/server0 4/JVMRuntime/server04’)print x.getHeapFreeCurrent()
Explanation: A: We can connect to AdminServer through host00.acme.com:7001 with the connect command.
The domainRuntime()command navigates to the last MBean to which you navigated in the domain Runtime hierarchy or to the root of the hierarchy, DomainRuntimeMBean. This read-only hierarchy stores the runtime MBeans that represent your current domain.
E: The nmConnect connects WLST to Node Manager to establish a session. After connecting to Node Manager, you can invoke any Node Manager commands via WLST. We should use DomainRuntime() not serverRuntime() as the node manager is domain-scoped.
Thanks for reading the newest 1Z0-134 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Passcertsure 1Z0-134 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.passcertsure.com/1Z0-134-test/ (80 Q&As Dumps)