Oracle 1Z0-450 Secret 2021
Exam Code: 1Z0-450 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Oracle Application Express 3.2: Developing Web Applications
Certification Provider: Oracle
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 1Z0-450 Exam.
NEW QUESTION 1
Where would you specify data load scripts that need to run as part of installing your application?
- A. Supporting Objects > Build Options
- B. Supporting Objects > Substitutions
- C. Supporting Objects > Installation Scripts
- D. Supporting Objects > Prerequisites
- E. Supporting Objects > System Requirements
NEW QUESTION 2
The Interactive Report is displayed in Exhibit 2
Which combination of three actions would need to take place to create the interactive report?
- A. Create an Interactive Report region to show the list of EMPLOYEES and PRODUCTS based on the Customer ID.
- B. Create an Interactive Report region that contains a query between the CUSTOMERS, EMPLOYEES, PRODUCTS and SALES table.
- C. Create an SQL Report region that contains a query between the CUSTOMERS, PRODUCTS and SALES tables only.
- D. Create a filter on Customer FIRST_NAME and LAST_NAME.
- E. Create a Control Break on Sales Representative.
- F. Concatenate FIRST_NAME and LAST NAME for both CUSTOMERS and EMPLOYEES in the quer
B: The report needs to access data from all four tables.
E: You can create a break group of one or several columns by selecting Control Break from the Actions menu. Creating a break group pulls the columns out of the interactive report and displays them as a master record.
F: The concatenated names of the Sales Representative (from Employee table) and the concatenated names of Customers are used.
Note: Interactive reports include components that enable users to alter the layout of report data. Users can select
columns, create filters, apply highlighting, sort columns, define break groups, aggregate columns, create charts, and define computations. Once customized, users can then save an interactive report as named report and download
the data to various file formats.
NEW QUESTION 3
You have a complex form that you want to break down into smaller sections with a horizontal line and a label in "bold". Which action achieves the stated objective?
- A. Include <br> <hr> <strong > </strong> tags In Region Source section of the region
- B. Place a Stop and start table item between form elements and set the label for each of these Stop and start table item using a label template
- C. Include multiple <br> tags between form elements
- D. Change the region template to "Form Region"
NEW QUESTION 4
You want to refer to a page by a name (or alias) Instead of by the page number in the application URL which action most accurately achieves the stated objective?
- A. Enter an alphanumeric alias in the Page Alias field on the Page Attributes page and refer this alias in theapplication URL as f?p=myapp:page_alias:&APP_SESSION.
- B. Enter an alphanumeric name in the Title field on the Page Attributes page and refer this title in the application URL.
- C. Create Navigation bar Entry for the page from the application's shared component
- D. Refer this navigation bar entry in the application URL.
- E. Use the built-in substitution string PAGE_ALIAS.
- F. As an instance administrator, log in to the Application Express Administration Service
- G. Go to Manage Services > Feature Configuration > Application Development and set the value to 'Yes' for Refer a page by name (or alias) in the application URL and click Apply Changes.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which three statements are true about a wizard-generated tabular form?
- A. Only allows you to update one record at a time.
- B. Allows you to add and update multiple records at a time.
- C. You can drill down to a detail record view.
- D. Allows you to add more than one record at a time.
- E. Only allows you to change the updateable column
A tabular form enables users to update multiple rows in a table. The Tabular Form Wizard creates a form to perform update, insert, and delete operations on multiple rows in a database table.
Reference: Oracle Application Express, Application Builder User’s Guide, Release 3.2, Creating a Tabular Form
NEW QUESTION 6
ABC company wants to set up his email accounts using APEX and wants to eliminate nulls before they are receiving. How to do that?
- A. Use SQL query
- B. Use authorization scheme
- C. Use dynamic action
- D. Use validation
- E. Use the help tab
NEW QUESTION 7
You can use Query Builder when creating which three region types?
- A. Interactive Report
- B. SQL Report
- C. Master-Detail Form
- D. Form on a Table
- E. Flash Chart
Query Builder enables you to define queries by dragging and dropping tables and easily create relationships between objects.
A: Interactive Report - Creates an interactive report based on a custom SQL SELECT statement you provide. For assistance in writing the SQL query, click the Query Builder button.
B: SQL Report - Creates a report based on a custom SQL SELECT statement or a PL/SQL function returning a SQL SELECT statement that you provide. For assistance in writing the SQL query, click the Query Builder button.
E: See step 8a) below.
Adding a Flash Chart to an Existing Page To add a flash chart to an existing page:
1. Navigate to the Page Definition. See "Accessing a Page Definition" on page 5-2. 2. Under Regions, click the Create icon.
The Create Region Wizard appears. 3. Select Chart and click Next.
4. For Region, select Flash Chart.
5. For Display Attributes
6. On Chart Preview, configure the chart attributes. Click Update to refresh the preview image.
7. Click Next.
8. For Source:
a. Specify a query by either:
– Entering a SQL query in the field provided.
– Clicking the Build Query button. When the Build Chart Query Wizard appears, follow the on-screen instructions.
b. Specify relevant chart attributes. To learn more, click the item label.
9. Click Create Region.
Reference: Oracle Application Express, Application Builder User’s Guide, Release 3.2, Creating a Page from the Application Home Page
NEW QUESTION 8
You currently have all your users set up in a directory. Which authentication scheme would you select to check the username and password in the directory?
- A. Database Account credentials, from the pre-configured schemes.
- B. Database Access Descriptor (DA
- C. credentials verification, from the pre-configured schemes.
- D. Single Sign On authentication, from the pre-configured schemes.
- E. LDAP credentials verification, from the preconfigured schemes.
- F. Authentication scheme from scratch using the APP-USER function to check for the username and passwor
NEW QUESTION 9
ABC company wants to hide/fade certain columns of his budget. Which function keys should they use?
- A. Use the Dynamic action
- B. Use the plug in a dynamic action
- C. Use the plug in
- D. Create a set value dynamic action with SQL statement
NEW QUESTION 10
Which three are valid process types of a Page Process?
- A. Automatic Row Processing (DML)
- B. PL/SQL
- C. Clear Cache for Items (ITEM, ITEM, ITEM)
- D. Static Assignment
- E. Form Pagination
A: Process Category Data Manipulation:
Data Manipulation process types are frequently used by wizards to support data manipulation language (DML) actions. Application Builder supports the following declarative
B: Process Category PL/SQL:
Runs the PL/SQL you provide. Use this process type to execute a block of PL/SQL entered directly into the process or to simply call an existing API.
E: Process Category: Form Pagination
Implements pagination through the detail records associated with a master detail form.
Note: Processes are logic controls used to execute data manipulation language (DML) or PL/SQL. Processes are executed after the page is submitted.
Reference: Oracle Application Express, Application Builder User’s Guide, Release 3.2, Creating a Page Process
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two actions are true about using standard and parent tabs?
- A. To use parent tabs, you must use a page template that supports them.
- B. You cannot apply authorization at standard tab level.
- C. You can resequence the display order of standard tabs.
- D. When you create or edit a standard tab, for the Tab Label attribute, you cannot use substitution value
A: Before you can create parent and standard tabs, you must check that your default
template has positions defined for both standard and parent tabs using the appropriate substitution strings. You also must make sure you do not override this template at the page-level.
C: The Standard Tab Task list displays on the right side of the Tabs page. You can access the links on this list to rename a standard tab set, resequence the display order, associate pages with a tab set, create a new standard tab, or create a new standard tab set.
Tabs are an effective way to navigate between pages of an application. Application Builder includes two types of tabs: standard tabs and parent tabs.
An application having only one level of tabs uses a standard tab set. A standard tab set is associated with a specific page. You can use standard tabs to link users to other pages within your application. A parent tab set functions as a container to hold a
group of standard tabs. Parent tabs give users another level of navigation and context (or sense of place) within the application.
Reference: Oracle Application Express, Application Builder User’s Guide, Release 3.2, Using the Standard Tab Task List
NEW QUESTION 12
ABC Company manager wants his employees to create/load spreadsheets on every page using the web sheet application? How to do that using the APEX websheet application? (Choose two)
- A. Create a page navigation
- B. Create a data grid
- C. Create a data section based on data from a data grid
- D. Add a text section to a page
- E. Use a SQL queryF Create a section navigation
NEW QUESTION 13
You have 5 buttons in a region. These buttons are of style "HTML Button". Each button is of a different size (depending on the name of the button). How will you ensure that all the buttons are of the same size (150 pixels) and they look uniform?
- A. Set the button attribute for each button to style "width: 150px”.
- B. The size of an HTML Button is always decided based on the label of the button.
- C. Select the button type as "Template Driven". Choose the same template for each button.
- D. Change the button style to "Imag
- E. Create an image-based button of same size for each of the buttons and use them in the application.
NEW QUESTION 14
Your application includes a standard tab set TS1 with two tabs. You want the tabs to show up only in page 1 but not in page 2. Which actions achieve the stated requirement?
- A. Edit the tab definitio
- B. In the Tab Also Current for Pages field, specify the page number for which the tab is to be rendered.
- C. Edit the tab definitio
- D. Select "Current page Expression 1" for Condition Type and then specify page 1 in the "Expression 1* fiel
- E. Repeat this process for the other tab.
- F. Edit the tab definitio
- G. Select "Current page is NOT in Expression 1" for Condition Type and then specify the page number for which the tab is to render in the "Expression 1" field.
- H. Change the region template on the page where the tabs should not be rendere
B (not A): Even though you set the current for, the tab will still be visible. Only if you use a condition (or authorization) will the table disappear.
NEW QUESTION 15
You created a page that includes a form based on a Table along with associated Report. When you click the "Create" button in the report page, the form appears. You observe that you are unable to view P2_SALARY item. How do you make sure that you can view and enter a value through this form?
- A. Do nothin
- B. The Create Form wizard assumes that a sequence, trigger, or both will populate the primary key of the for
- C. It therefore has to remain as a hidden item.
- D. Change the type of P2_SALARY to display only.
- E. Change the type of P2_SALARY to text.
- F. Change the type of P2_SALARY to text and add a computation to populate the ite
A text field most be used to allow the user to enter data.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two actions are true about creating a form based on a table with a report?
- A. This wizard builds two pages, the first page for the report and the second page for the form.
- B. The first page provides users with the ability to update the selected table or view.
- C. This report and form combination is based on a single table or view.
- D. The second page enables users to specify the row to be updated.
- E. This report and form combination can be based on more than one table or vie
A: Form Page Type: Form on a Table with Report
Descriptipon: Creates two pages. One page displays a report. Each row provides a link to the second page to enable users to update each record.
C (not E): Form on a Table with Report.
This option creates two pages, a report and form, based on a single table or view.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which four actions can be performed when you click the Reorder Region Items Icon under items on a page definition page?
- A. Reorder the Items within a region
- B. Change the label of an item
- C. Change the Display as for the Item
- D. Change the label alignment for an Item
- E. Control whether an item should appear on a new line or create a new field
Using the Reorder Regions Icon
You can quickly change the order that regions display, edit a region title, or change a region template by clicking the Reorder Regions icon on the Page Definition. The Reorder Regions icon displays as light green down and up arrows and displays to the right of Display Point.
C: Report Default attribute Display As - Specifies how the column should be displayed in a report.
Note: Region templates control the appearance and placement of region attributes. Region templates frequently use HTML tables to arrange content.
Region templates apply style elements to regions. Region templates display substitution strings. The only required substitution string, #BODY#, identifies where the source of the region should be placed. All other substitution strings are optional.
You can use these substitution strings to indicate the existence and placement of a page control, such as a button, within the region.
Reference: Oracle Application Express, Application Builder User’s Guide, Release 3.2, Using the Reorder Regions Icon
NEW QUESTION 18
User Details form page is page 1 in your application. On this page the end user is required to provide his Name and Address details- You need to create a validation that requires the end user to enter a province if the country is not the United States (US).
Which action needs to be performed?
- A. Create a validation of type SQL and enter the following in the validation method; SELECT 1 FROM CUSTOMERSWHERE COUNTRY= ‘US' AMD PROVINCE IS NULL
- B. Create a validation of type PL/SQL Function Returning Boolean and enter the following in the validation method:BEGIBIF :Pi_COUNTRY = 'US' AMD : Pl_PROVINCE IS NULL THEN RETURM FALSE; ELSERETURN TRUE; END IF; END;
- C. Create a validation of type PL/SQL Function Returning Boolean and enter the following in the validation method;beginIF :P1_COUNTRY != ‘US' AND ; Pl_PROVINCE IS NULL THEN RETURN FALSE; ELSERETURN TRUE; END IF; END;
NEW QUESTION 19
You can set the value of an item in your application by using which four methods?
- A. Form submission
- B. By using built-in substitution strings
- C. Using bind variables to reference session state of a specified item
- D. Application or page computations
- E. By invoking the f procedure in an HTTP request
A: When the page is submitted, Oracle Application Express captures the value entered in the field and stores the value for future use.
B: You can use substitution strings in Application Builder in the following ways:
* Include a substitution string within a template to reference component values
* Reference page or application items using &ITEM. syntax
* Use built-in substitution strings to achieve a specific type of functionality
Application Builder supports a number of built-in substitution strings. You may need to reference these values to achieve specific types of functionality.
Example: APP_SESSIONAPP_SESSION is one of the most commonly used built-in substitution strings. You can use this substitution string to create hypertext links between application pages that maintain a session state by passing the session number. Note that you can also use the substitution string SESSION in place of APP_SESSION.
E: The "f" procedure is widely known and well covered in the Oracle APEX User Guide. The following example resets the value of the items THE_EMPNO and THE_DEPTNO. f?p=100:5:&APP_SESSION.::NO:THE_EMPNO,THE_DEPTNO
It can be used to create links between pages in your application using the following syntax: f?p=App:Page:Session:Request:Debug:ClearCache:itemNames:itemValues:PrinterFriendly
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two actions can be performed using the Object Browser?
- A. Browse database objects of the current schema
- B. Build and save SQL queries
- C. Transfer SQL scripts between schemas
- D. Create a lookup table based on a column in the current table
- E. Display APEX View reports
The Object Browser page is divided into two sections:
? * Object Selection pane displays on the left side of the Object Browser page and lists database objects of a selected type within the current schema. You can further narrow the results by filtering on the object name.
* Detail pane displays to the right of the page and displays detailed information about the selected object. To view object details, select an object in the Object Selection pane. Click the tabs at the top of the Detail pane to view additional details about the current object. To edit an object, click the appropriate button.
D: When you view a table in Object Browser, the table description appears. While viewing this description, you can add a column, modify a column, rename a column, drop a column, rename the table, copy the table, drop the table, truncate the table, or create a lookup table based upon a column in the current table.
Reference: Oracle Application Express, SQL Workshop and Utilities Guide Release 3.1.2, Browsing a Table
NEW QUESTION 21
Recommend!! Get the Full 1Z0-450 dumps in VCE and PDF From Exambible, Welcome to Download: https://www.exambible.com/1Z0-450-exam/ (New 52 Q&As Version)