Certified 1Z0-597 Practice Exam 2020
It is impossible to pass Oracle 1Z0-597 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Examcollection soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Oracle 1Z0-597 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Avant-garde SPARC T4-Based Server Installation Essentials practice guides.
Online 1Z0-597 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Error conditions by POST, Oracle Solaris Predictive Self-Healing (PSH), and Oracle ILOM are forward to which component for fault handling?
- A. POST
- B. Oracle VTS
- C. Oracle ILOM
- D. Oracle Solaris PSH
Reference:http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E23075_01/pdf/E23078.pdf(page 24, third para)
NEW QUESTION 2
In the ILOM if you redirect HTTP connections to HTTPS, but disable HTTPS, what will be the result?
- A. You will only be able to access the ILOM web interface via HTTPS, since HTTPS cannot be disabled.
- B. You will be able to access the ROM web interface via HTTP or HTTPS.
- C. You will only be able to accessthe ILOM web Interface via HTTP.
- D. You will not be able to access the ILOM web interface.
Reference:http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19201-01/820-6411- 12/configcomm_web.html(enable http or https web access, see the note)
NEW QUESTION 3
You need to establish a remote secure shell (SSH) connection to Oracle ILOM. How do you enable SSH during the initial installation of the server?
- A. Access Oracle ILOM and set the SSH state property to “enable”.
- B. Access Oracle ILOM, generate a new SSH authentication key, and set the SSH state property to “enable”.
- C. Access Oracle ILOM and start the SSH server.
- D. SSH is enabled by default in Oracle ILOM.
NEW QUESTION 4
To disable ILOM CLI session time-out, which command should be used?
- A. Set /SP/cli timeout = n
- B. Set /SP/cli timeout = disable
- C. Set /SP/cli timeout = 0
- D. Set /SP/cli timeout = 1000
NEW QUESTION 5
A power supply fails on a SPARC T4-4 server and a replacement is not available. What should you do?
- A. Remove the failed power supply immediately
- B. Leave the failed power supply installed
- C. Power down the server
- D. Unconfigure the failed power supply
Reference:http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E23411_01/html/E23412/z40002a31392437.html(See the note)
NEW QUESTION 6
During an installation of a SPARC T4-2 server running Oracle Solaris to, you noticed several missing packages and drivers. What caused this?
- A. You installed an Oracle Solaris metacluster other than SUNWCX all (Entire distribution plus OEM system support).
- B. You are using the Enterprise installation Standards DVD rather than the recommended patch cluster from Oracle support.
- C. You are using an Enterprise Installation Standards DVD that is two months old.
- D. You installed Oracle Solaris 11 rather than Oracle Solaris 10.
NEW QUESTION 7
When preparing to update the firmware, which two statements are true?
- A. If performed via the ILOM interface, the firmware file should reside on the system from which the browser is launched.
- B. If performed via the ILOM web interface, a TFTP server is required.
- C. If performed via the ILOM CLI, a TFTP server is required.
- D. Firmware updates can only be performed via the ILOM CLI.
NEW QUESTION 8
You have configured DNS and have determined that the services processor serial number for your target server is 0641AMA007. What is the host name of this server?
- A. SUN-0641AMA007
- B. SUNCMM0-0641AMA007
- C. SUNCMM1-0641AMA007
- D. SUNSP-0641AMA007
NEW QUESTION 9
When setting up Oracle VM Server for SPARC on a SPARC 14 server, you did not remove unneeded PCIe devices from control (primary) domain. What is the impact?
- A. PCIe devices from the control domain can no longer be used in I/O domain.
- B. Removing PCIe devices from the control domain for use in I/O domains requires a delayed reconfiguration and a reboot of the control domain.
- C. You can no longer migrate guest domains to another physical system by means of the domain migration Feature.
- D. There is no impact, as PCIe devices can be dynamically reassigned from the control domain to an I/O domain.
NEW QUESTION 10
In planning for the installation of a SPARC T4 server, you notice that a more recent version of a patch is available than what is currently on the EIS-DVD. According to the Enterprise Installation Standards (EIS) methodology, what should you do?
- A. Always install the most recent version of a patch
- B. Delay Installation until the updated patch is published to the EIS-DVD
- C. Do not Install the patch, unless instructed to do so by an EIS-Alert
- D. Never Install patches outside of the EIS-DVD
NEW QUESTION 11
In the following example, Power OnSelfTest(POST) reports an uncorrectablememory error affectingthe following locations:
The error wasdetected by POST running on which node, core, and standard?
- A. Node 0, core 7, strand 2
- B. Node 2, core 7, strand 0
- C. Node 7, core 2, strand 0
- D. Node 0, core 2, strand 7
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two tasks are required to install and configure Oracle VM Server for SARC Management Information Base (MIB) software?
- A. Install Oracle VM Server for SPARC MIB software on the primary and guest domains
- B. Install Oracle VM Server for SPARC MIB software on the primary domain only
- C. Load the Oracle VM Server for SPARC MIB module into the Oracle Solaris SMA
- D. Load the Oracle VM Server for SPARC MIB module into the Oracle Solaris FMA
NEW QUESTION 13
What package should be installed if you wish to harden the control domain on a SPARC T4 server running Oracle Solaris 10 and Oracle VM Server for SPARC 2.1?
- A. SUNWldm
- B. SUNWdmp2v
- C. SUNWsst
- D. SUNWjass
m(15.6.2 - see the first note under this heading)
NEW QUESTION 14
In the OpenBoot PROM environment, you used the“show-children” commandto list the physicaldrives on a specific RAID controller.Theoutput is below. Which command creates a RAID0 volume with targets 9 and a?
- A. 9 a create-raid0-volume
- B. Create raid-volume = 0 9 a
- C. 9 a create-raid-volume = 0
- D. Create raid0-volume = 9 a
Reference:http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19836-01/E20746/z40001f31395336.html(see step 3)
NEW QUESTION 15
During an installation, you have selected two disks to be used for your ZFS root pool. What is the impact?
- A. Only single disk configurations are supported for the root pool, so Solaris will use the current boot disk for the root pool.
- B. Only single disk configurations are supported during the initial creation of a root poo
- C. Mirrored pools can only be created after the initial installation.
- D. A single ZFS volume will be used for the swap area and dump device.
- E. A mirrored two disk configuration is set up for the root pool.
#3, second para)
NEW QUESTION 16
Why are Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) "softfailures" the most serious type of failures?
- A. The damage is not immediately noticed or detected.
- B. The damage is immediate and easily detected.
- C. The damage corrupts firmware.
- D. The damage results in the failure of the entire system.
NEW QUESTION 17
What role should you assign to a user account that limits users to viewing the state of all ILOM configuration properties, or to change their own passwords and session time-out properties?
- A. Read only (0)
- B. Reset and host control (r)
- C. Services (s)
- D. User management (u)
Reference: http://www.fujitsu.com/downloads/SPARCE/manuals/sparc-t5e/ilom3.0-concept- en-01.pdf(page 6)
NEW QUESTION 18
As part of a server consolidation project, a customer would like to run Solaris 9-based applications on a SPARC T4 server. What technology is required?
- A. Oracle VM Server for SPARC
- B. Oracle Solaris Containers
- C. Dynamic Domains
- D. Oracle VirtualBox
NEW QUESTION 19
According to the Enterprise Installation Standards (EIS), what is the recommended minimum number of virtual CPUs that should be allocated to the control domain?
- A. 2 CPUs
- B. 4 CPUs
- C. 6 CPUs
- D. 8 CPUs
NEW QUESTION 20
You plan on creating a RAID volume to mirror the system disks. After you have selected a controller, what fcode command should be run to list the physical drivers on the controller?
- A. Show-devs
- B. Show-volume
- C. Show-children
- D. Show-drives
NEW QUESTION 21
How is I/O access configured for logical domains with no physical I/O access?
- A. Configured with virtual I/O devices that communicate with the I/O domain, which is not configured as a service domain
- B. Configured with virtual I/O devices that communicate with a service domain
- C. Configured with virtual I/O devices that communicate with the root domain
- D. Configured with virtual I/O devices that communicate with the control domain
Reference: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E23120_01/html/821-2854/ldomsmanager.html(see virtual input/output, second para, first sentence)
NEW QUESTION 22
According to the Enterprise Installation Standards (EIS) on electrical grounding, what is the benefit of additional grounding points?
- A. Protect systems by helping to avoid leakage current
- B. Allows racks to support either AC or DC
- C. Allows a rack to support more than two dedicated circuit feeds for higher redundancy
- D. Allows a rack to support more than one UPS system for higher redundancy
NEW QUESTION 23
Thanks for reading the newest 1Z0-597 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Simply pass 1Z0-597 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.simply-pass.com/Oracle-exam/1Z0-597-dumps.html (70 Q&As Dumps)