Highest Quality 1z0-060 Tutorials 2019
Ucertify 1z0-060 Questions are updated and all 1z0-060 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 1z0-060 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 1z0-060 exam without a problem. We have Most up-to-date Oracle 1z0-060 dumps study guide. PASSED 1z0-060 First attempt! Here What I Did.
NEW QUESTION 1
A senior DBA asked you to execute the following command to improve performance: SQL> ALTER TABLE subscribe log STORAGE (BUFFER_POOL recycle);
You checked the data in the SUBSCRIBE_LOG table and found that it is a large table containing one million rows.
What could be a reason for this recommendation?
- A. The keep pool is not configure
- B. Automatic Workarea Management is not configure
- C. Automatic Shared Memory Management is not enable
- D. The data blocks in the SUBSCRIBE_LOG table are rarely accesse
- E. All the queries on the SUBSCRIBE_LOG table are rewritten to a materialized view.
NEW QUESTION 2
You use a recovery catalog for maintaining your database backups.
You execute the following command:
$rman TARGET / CATALOG rman / cat@catdb
RMAN > BACKUP VALIDATE DATABASE ARCHIVELOG ALL;
Which two statements are true?
- A. Corrupted blocks, if any, are repaire
- B. Checks are performed for physical corruptions.
- C. Checks are performed for logical corruptions.
- D. Checks are performed to confirm whether all database files exist in correct locations
- E. Backup sets containing both data files and archive logs are create
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two statements are true about the use of the procedures listed in the v$sysaux_occupants.move_procedure column?
- A. The procedure may be used for some components to relocate component data to the SYSAUX tablespace from its current tablespace.
- B. The procedure may be used for some components to relocate component data from the SYSAUX tablespace to another tablespace.
- C. All the components may be moved into SYSAUX tablespace.
- D. All the components may be moved from the SYSAUX tablespace.
NEW QUESTION 4
You administer an online transaction processing (OLTP) system whose database is stored in Automatic Storage Management (ASM) and whose disk group use normal redundancy.
One of the ASM disks goes offline, and is then dropped because it was not brought online before DISK_REPAIR_TIME elapseD.
When the disk is replaced and added back to the disk group, the ensuing rebalance operation is too slow.
Which two recommendations should you make to speed up the rebalance operation if this type of failure happens again?
- A. Increase the value of the ASM_POWER_LIMIT parameter.
- B. Set the DISK_REPAIR_TIME disk attribute to a lower value.
- C. Specify the statement that adds the disk back to the disk group.
- D. Increase the number of ASMB processes.
- E. Increase the number of DBWR_IO_SLAVES in the ASM instance.
NEW QUESTION 5
Identify two valid options for adding a pluggable database (PDB) to an existing multitenant container database (CDB).
- A. Use the CREATE PLUGGABLE DATABASE statement to create a PDB using the files from the SEE
- B. Use the CREATE DATABASE . . . ENABLE PLUGGABLE DATABASE statement to provision a PDB by copying file from the SEE
- C. Use the DBMS_PDB package to clone an existing PD
- D. Use the DBMS_PDB package to plug an Oracle 12c non-CDB database into an existing CD
- E. Use the DBMS_PDB package to plug an Oracle 11 g Release 2 (126.96.36.199.0) non-CDB database into an existing CD
NEW QUESTION 6
In your Database, the TBS PERCENT USED parameter is set to 60 and the TBS PERCENT FREE parameter is set to 20.
Which two storage-tiering actions might be automated when using information Lifecycle Management (ILM) to automate data movement?
- A. The movement of all segments to a target tablespace with a higher degree of compression, on a different storage tier, when the source tablespace exceeds TBS PERCENT USED
- B. Setting the target tablespace to read-only
- C. The movement of some segments to a target tablespace with a higher degree of compression, on a different storage tier, when the source tablespace exceeds TBS PERCENT USED
- D. Setting the target tablespace offline
- E. The movement of some blocks to a target tablespace with a lower degree of compression, on a different storage tier, when the source tablespace exceeds TBS PERCENT USED
NEW QUESTION 7
You wish to enable an audit policy for all database users, except SYS, SYSTEM, and SCOTT.
You issue the following statements:
SQL> AUDIT POLICY ORA_DATABASE_PARAMETER EXCEPT SYS;
SQL> AUDIT POLICY ORA_DATABASE_PARAMETER EXCEPT SYSTEM;
SQL> AUDIT POLICY ORA_DATABASE_PARAMETER EXCEPT SCOTT;
For which database users is the audit policy now active?
- A. All users except SYS
- B. All users except SCOTT
- C. All users except sys and SCOTT
- D. All users except sys, system, and SCOTT
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three statements are true concerning unplugging a pluggable database (PDB)?
- A. The PDB must be open in read only mode.
- B. The PDB must be dose
- C. The unplugged PDB becomes a non-CD
- D. The unplugged PDB can be plugged into the same multitenant container database (CDB)
- E. The unplugged PDB can be plugged into another CD
- F. The PDB data files are automatically removed from disk.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three operations can be performed as multipartition operations in Oracle?
- A. Merge partitions of a list partitioned table
- B. Drop partitions of a list partitioned table
- C. Coalesce partitions of a hash-partitioned global index.
- D. Move partitions of a range-partitioned table
- E. Rename partitions of a range partitioned table
- F. Merge partitions of a reference partitioned index
NEW QUESTION 10
Which three statements are true when the listener handles connection requests to an Oracle 12c database instance with multithreaded architecture enabled In UNIX?
- A. Thread creation must be routed through a dispatcher process
- B. The local listener may spawn a now process and have that new process create a thread
- C. Each Oracle process runs an SCMN threa
- D. Each multithreaded Oracle process has an SCMN threa
- E. The local listener may pass the request to an existing process which in turn will create a threa
NEW QUESTION 11
You upgrade your Oracle database in a multiprocessor environment. As a recommended you execute the following script:
SQL > @utlrp.sql
Which two actions does the script perform?
- A. Parallel compilation of only the stored PL/SQL code
- B. Sequential recompilation of only the stored PL/SQL code
- C. Parallel recompilation of any stored PL/SQL code
- D. Sequential recompilation of any stored PL/SQL code
- E. Parallel recompilation of Java code
- F. Sequential recompilation of Java code
NEW QUESTION 12
You executed a DROP USER CASCADE on an Oracle 11g release 1 database and immediately realized that you forgot to copy the OCA. EXAM_RESULTS table to the OCP schema.
The RECYCLE_BIN enabled before the DROP USER was executed and the OCP user has been granted the FLASHBACK ANY TABLE system privilege.
What is the quickest way to recover the contents of the OCA. EXAM_RESULTS table to the OCP schema?
- A. Execute FLASHBACK TABLE OC
- B. EXAM_RESULTS TO BEFORE DROP RENAME TO OCP.EXAM_RESULTS; connected as SYSTEM.
- C. Recover the table using traditional Tablespace Point In Time Recovery.
- D. Recover the table using Automated Tablespace Point In Time Recovery.
- E. Recovery the table using Database Point In Time Recovery.
- F. Execute FLASHBACK TABLE OC
- G. EXAM_RESULTS TO BEFORE DROP RENAME TO EXAM_RESULTS; connected as the OCP user.
NEW QUESTION 13
What are three purposes of the RMAN “FROM” clause?
- A. to support PUSH-based active database duplication
- B. to support synchronization of a standby database with the primary database in a Data environment
- C. To support PULL-based active database duplication
- D. To support file restores over the network in a Data Guard environment
- E. To support file recovery over the network in a Data Guard environment
NEW QUESTION 14
Examine this command:
SQL > exec DBMS_STATS.SET_TABLE_PREFS (‘SH’, ‘CUSTOMERS’, ‘PUBLISH’,
Which three statements are true about the effect of this command?
- A. Statistics collection is not done for the CUSTOMERS table when schema stats are gathere
- B. Statistics collection is not done for the CUSTOMERS table when database stats are gathere
- C. Any existing statistics for the CUSTOMERS table are still available to the optimizer at parse time.
- D. Statistics gathered on the CUSTOMERS table when schema stats are gathered are stored as pending statistics.
- E. Statistics gathered on the CUSTOMERS table when database stats are gathered are stored as pending statistics.
NEW QUESTION 15
Examine the following command:
ALTER SYSTEM SET enable_ddl_logging=FALSE;
Which statement is true?
- A. None of the data definition language (DDL) statements are logged in the trace file.
- B. Only DDL commands that resulted in errors are logged in the alert log file.
- C. A new log.xml file that contains the DDL statements is created, and the DDL command details are removed from the alert log file.
- D. Only DDL commands that resulted in the creation of new database files are logge
NEW QUESTION 16
The tnsnames.ora file has an entry for the service alias ORCL as follows:
The TNS ping command executes successfully when tested with ORCL; however, from the same OS user session, you are not able to connect to the database instance with the following command:
SQL > CONNECT scott/tiger@orcl
What could be the reason for this?
- A. The listener is not running on the database node.
- B. The TNS_ADMIN environment variable is set to the wrong value.
- C. The orcl.oracle.com database service is not registered with the listener.
- D. The DEFAULT_DOMAIN parameter is set to the wrong value in the sqlnet.ora file.
- E. The listener is running on a different port.
NEW QUESTION 17
Your database is open and the LISTENER listener running. You stopped the wrong listener LISTENER by issuing the following command:
1snrctl > STOP
What happens to the sessions that are presently connected to the database Instance?
- A. They are able to perform only queries.
- B. They are not affected and continue to function normally.
- C. They are terminated and the active transactions are rolled back.
- D. They are not allowed to perform any operations until the listener LISTENER is starte
NEW QUESTION 18
Your multitenant container (CDB) contains two pluggable databases (PDB), HR_PDB and ACCOUNTS_PDB, both of which use the CDB tablespace. The temp file is called temp01.tmp.
A user issues a query on a table on one of the PDBs and receives the following error: ERROR at line 1:
ORA-01565: error in identifying file ‘/u01/app/oracle/oradata/CDB1/temp01.tmp’
ORA-27037: unable to obtain file status
Identify two ways to rectify the error.
- A. Add a new temp file to the temporary tablespace and drop the temp file that that produced the error.
- B. Shut down the database instance, restore the temp01.tmp file from the backup, and then restart the database.
- C. Take the temporary tablespace offline, recover the missing temp file by applying redo logs, and then bring the temporary tablespace online.
- D. Shutdown the database instance, restore and recover the temp file from the backup, and then open the database with RESETLOGS.
- E. Shut down the database instance and then restart the CDB and PDBs.
NEW QUESTION 19
You are about to plug a multi-terabyte non-CDB into an existing multitenant container database (CDB).
The characteristics of the non-CDB are as follows:
✑ Version: Oracle Database 11g Release 2 (188.8.131.52.0) 64-bit
✑ Character set: AL32UTF8
✑ National character set: AL16UTF16
✑ O/S: Oracle Linux 6 64-bit
The characteristics of the CDB are as follows:
✑ Version: Oracle Database 12c Release 1 64-bit
✑ Character Set: AL32UTF8
✑ National character set: AL16UTF16
✑ O/S: Oracle Linux 6 64-bit
Which technique should you use to minimize down time while plugging this non-CDB into the CDB?
- A. Transportable database
- B. Transportable tablespace
- C. Data Pump full export/import
- D. The DBMS_PDB packageE.RMAN
NEW QUESTION 20
In a recent Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) report for your database, you notice a high number of buffer busy waits. The database consists of locally managed tablespaces with free list managed segments.
On further investigation, you find that buffer busy waits is caused by contention on data blocks.
Which option would you consider first to decrease the wait event immediately?
- A. Decreasing PCTUSED
- B. Decreasing PCTFREE
- C. Increasing the number of DBWN process
- D. Using Automatic Segment Space Management (ASSM)
- E. Increasing db_buffer_cache based on the V$DB_CACHE_ADVICE recommendation
NEW QUESTION 21
Which three actions are possible during an Online Data file Move operation?
- A. Creating and dropping tables in the data file being moved
- B. Performing file shrink of the data file being moved
- C. Querying tables in the data file being moved
- D. Performing Block Media Recovery for a data block in the data file being moved
- E. Flashing back the database
- F. Executing DML statements on objects stored in the data file being moved
NEW QUESTION 22
You executed this command to create a password file:
$ orapwd file = orapworcl entries = 10 ignorecase = N
Which two statements are true about the password file?
- A. It will permit the use of uppercase passwords for database users who have been granted the SYSOPER role.
- B. It contains username and passwords of database users who are members of the OSOPER operating system group.
- C. It contains usernames and passwords of database users who are members of the OSDBA operating system group.
- D. It will permit the use of lowercase passwords for database users who have granted the SYSDBA role.
- E. It will not permit the use of mixed case passwords for the database users who have been granted the SYSDBA role.
NEW QUESTION 23
You database is running an ARCHIVELOG mode.
The following parameter are set in your database instance:
LOG_ARCHIVE_FORMAT = arch+%t_%r.arc
LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_1 = ‘LOCATION = /disk1/archive’
DB_RECOVERY_FILE_DEST_SIZE = 50G
DB_RECOVERY_FILE = ‘/u01/oradata’
Which statement is true about the archived redo log files?
- A. They are created only in the location specified by the LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_1 parameter.
- B. They are created only in the Fast Recovery Are
- C. They are created in the location specified by the LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_1 parameter and in the default location $ORACLE_HOME/dbs/arch.
- D. They are created in the location specified by the LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_1 parameter and the location specified by the DB_RECOVERY_FILE_DEST parameter.
NEW QUESTION 24
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-060 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certshared, Welcome to Download: https://www.certshared.com/exam/1z0-060/ (New 208 Q&As Version)