Tested 1z0-060 Pdf 2021
Examcollection offers free demo for 1z0-060 exam. "Upgrade to Oracle Database 12c", also known as 1z0-060 exam, is a Oracle Certification. This set of posts, Passing the Oracle 1z0-060 exam, will help you answer those questions. The 1z0-060 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real Oracle 1z0-060 exams and revised by experts!
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three statements are true concerning the multitenant architecture?
- A. Each pluggable database (PDB) has its own set of background processes.
- B. A PDB can have a private temp tablespace.
- C. PDBs can share the sysaux tablespace.
- D. Log switches occur only at the multitenant container database (CDB) level.
- E. Different PDBs can have different default block sizes.
- F. PDBs share a common system tablespace.
- G. Instance recovery is always performed at the CDB level.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two statements are true about the RMAN validate database command?
- A. It checks the database for intrablock corruptions.
- B. It can detect corrupt pfiles.
- C. It can detect corrupt spfiles.
- D. It checks the database for interblock corruptions.
- E. It can detect corrupt block change tracking files.
NEW QUESTION 3
Your multitenant container database, CDB1, is running in ARCHIVELOG mode and has two pluggable databases, HR_PDB and ACCOUNTS_PDB. An RMAN backup exists for the database.
You issue the command to open ACCOUNTS_PDB and find that the USERDATA. DBF data file for the default permanent tablespace USERDATA belonging to ACCOUNTS_PDB is corrupteD.
What should you do before executing the commands to restore and recover the data file in ACCOUNTS_PDB?
- A. Place CDB1 in the mount stage and then the USERDATA tablespace offline in ACCOUNTS_PD
- B. Place CDB1 in the mount stage and issue the ALTER PLUGGABLE DATABASE accounts_pdb CLOSE IMMEDIATE comman
- C. Issue the ALTER PLUGGABLE DATABASE accounts_pdb RESTRICTED comman
- D. Take the USERDATA tablespace offline in ACCOUNTS_PD
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three statements are true about adaptive SQL plan management?
- A. It automatically performs verification or evolves non-accepted plans, in COMPREHENSIVE mode when they perform better than existing accepted plans.
- B. The optimizer always uses the fixed plan, if the fixed plan exists in the plan baseline.
- C. It adds new, bettor plans automatically as fixed plans to the baseline.
- D. The non-accepted plans are automatically accepted and become usable by the optimizer if they perform better than the existing accepted plans.
- E. The non-accepted plans in a SQL plan baseline are automatically evolved, in COMPREHENSIVE mode, during the nightly maintenance window and a persistent verification report is generate
NEW QUESTION 5
A database is stored in an Automatic Storage Management (ASM) disk group, disk group, DGROUP1 with SQL:
There is enough free space in the disk group for mirroring to be done.
What happens if the CONTROLLER1 failure group becomes unavailable due to error of for maintenance?
- A. Transactions and queries accessing database objects contained in any tablespace stored in DGROUP1 will fall.
- B. Mirroring of allocation units will be done to ASM disks in the CONTROLLER2 failure group until the CONTROLLER1 for failure group is brought back online.
- C. The data in the CONTROLLER1 failure group is copied to the controller2 failure group and rebalancing is initiate
- D. ASM does not mirror any data until the controller failure group is brought back online, and newly allocated primary allocation units (AU) are stored in the controller2 failure group, without mirroring.
- E. Transactions accessing database objects contained in any tablespace stored in DGROUP1 will fail but queries will succee
NEW QUESTION 6
You executed a DROP USER CASCADE on an Oracle 11g release 1 database and immediately realized that you forgot to copy the OCA. EXAM_RESULTS table to the OCP schema.
The RECYCLE_BIN enabled before the DROP USER was executed and the OCP user has been granted the FLASHBACK ANY TABLE system privilege.
What is the quickest way to recover the contents of the OCA. EXAM_RESULTS table to the OCP schema?
- A. Execute FLASHBACK TABLE OC
- B. EXAM_RESULTS TO BEFORE DROP RENAME TO OCP.EXAM_RESULTS; connected as SYSTEM.
- C. Recover the table using traditional Tablespace Point In Time Recovery.
- D. Recover the table using Automated Tablespace Point In Time Recovery.
- E. Recovery the table using Database Point In Time Recovery.
- F. Execute FLASHBACK TABLE OC
- G. EXAM_RESULTS TO BEFORE DROP RENAME TO EXAM_RESULTS; connected as the OCP user.
NEW QUESTION 7
You execute the following commands to audit database activities:
SQL > ALTER SYSTEM SET AUDIT_TRIAL=DB, EXTENDED SCOPE=SPFILE;
SQL > AUDIT SELECT TABLE, INSERT TABLE, DELETE TABLE BY JOHN By SESSION WHENEVER SUCCESSFUL;
Which statement is true about the audit record that generated when auditing after instance restarts?
- A. One audit record is created for every successful execution of a SELECT, INSERT OR DELETE command on a table, and contains the SQL text for the SQL Statements.
- B. One audit record is created for every successful execution of a SELECT, INSERT OR DELETE command, and contains the execution plan for the SQL statements.
- C. One audit record is created for the whole session if john successfully executes a SELECT, INSERT, or DELETE command, and contains the execution plan for the SQL statements.
- D. One audit record is created for the whole session if JOHN successfully executes a select command, and contains the SQL text and bind variables use
- E. One audit record is created for the whole session if john successfully executes a SELECT, INSERT, or DELETE command on a table, and contains the execution plan, SQL text, and bind variables use
NEW QUESTION 8
Examine the following impdp command to import a database over the network from a pre-12c Oracle database (source):
Which three are prerequisites for successful execution of the command?
- A. The import operation must be performed by a user on the target database with the DATAPUMP_IMP_FULL_DATABASE role, and the database link must connect to a user on the source database with the DATAPUMP_EXD_FULL_DATABASE role.
- B. All the user-defined tablespaces must be in read-only mode on the source database.
- C. The export dump file must be created before starting the import on the target database.
- D. The source and target database must be running on the same platform with the same endianness.
- E. The path of data files on the target database must be the same as that on the source database.
- F. The impdp operation must be performed by the same user that performed the expdp operation.
NEW QUESTION 9
You database is running an ARCHIVELOG mode.
The following parameter are set in your database instance:
LOG_ARCHIVE_FORMAT = arch+%t_%r.arc
LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_1 = ‘LOCATION = /disk1/archive’
DB_RECOVERY_FILE_DEST_SIZE = 50G
DB_RECOVERY_FILE = ‘/u01/oradata’
Which statement is true about the archived redo log files?
- A. They are created only in the location specified by the LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_1 parameter.
- B. They are created only in the Fast Recovery Are
- C. They are created in the location specified by the LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_1 parameter and in the default location $ORACLE_HOME/dbs/arch.
- D. They are created in the location specified by the LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_1 parameter and the location specified by the DB_RECOVERY_FILE_DEST parameter.
NEW QUESTION 10
In a recent Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) report for your database, you notice a high number of buffer busy waits. The database consists of locally managed tablespaces with free list managed segments.
On further investigation, you find that buffer busy waits is caused by contention on data blocks.
Which option would you consider first to decrease the wait event immediately?
- A. Decreasing PCTUSED
- B. Decreasing PCTFREE
- C. Increasing the number of DBWN process
- D. Using Automatic Segment Space Management (ASSM)
- E. Increasing db_buffer_cache based on the V$DB_CACHE_ADVICE recommendation
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three actions are possible during an Online Data file Move operation?
- A. Creating and dropping tables in the data file being moved
- B. Performing file shrink of the data file being moved
- C. Querying tables in the data file being moved
- D. Performing Block Media Recovery for a data block in the data file being moved
- E. Flashing back the database
- F. Executing DML statements on objects stored in the data file being moved
NEW QUESTION 12
You notice that the performance of your production 24/7 Oracle database significantly degradeD. Sometimes you are not able to connect to the instance because it hangs. You do not want to restart the database instance.
How can you detect the cause of the degraded performance?
- A. Enable Memory Access Mode, which reads performance data from SG
- B. Use emergency monitoring to fetch data directly from SGA analysis.
- C. Run Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM) to fetch information from the latest Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) snapshots.
- D. Use Active Session History (ASH) data and hang analysis in regular performance monitoring.
- E. Run ADDM in diagnostic mode.
NEW QUESTION 13
You configure your database Instance to support shared server connections.
Which two memory areas that are part of PGA are stored in SGA instead, for shared server connection?
- A. User session data
- B. Stack space
- C. Private SQL area
- D. Location of the runtime area for DML and DDL Statements
- E. Location of a part of the runtime area for SELECT statements
NEW QUESTION 14
You must track all transactions that modify certain tables in the sales schema for at least three years.
Automatic undo management is enabled for the database with a retention of one day.
Which two must you do to track the transactions?
- A. Enable supplemental logging for the database.
- B. Specify undo retention guarantee for the database.
- C. Create a Flashback Data Archive in the tablespace where the tables are store
- D. Create a Flashback Data Archive in any suitable tablespace.
- E. Enable Flashback Data Archiving for the tables that require tracking.
NEW QUESTION 15
Identify three valid methods of opening, pluggable databases (PDBs).
- A. ALTER PLUGGABLE DATABASE OPEN ALL ISSUED from the root
- B. ALTER PLUGGABLE DATABASE OPEN ALL ISSUED from a PDB
- C. ALTER PLUGGABLE DATABASE PDB OPEN issued from the seed
- D. ALTER DATABASE PDB OPEN issued from the root
- E. ALTER DATABASE OPEN issued from that PDB
- F. ALTER PLUGGABLE DATABASE PDB OPEN issued from another PDB
- G. ALTER PLUGGABLE DATABASE OPEN issued from that PDB
NEW QUESTION 16
In your database, you want to ensure that idle sessions that are blocking active are automatically terminated after a specified period of time.
How would you accomplish this?
- A. Setting a metric threshold
- B. Implementing Database Resource Manager
- C. Enabling resumable timeout for user sessions
- D. Decreasing the value of the IDLE_TIME resource limit in the default profile
NEW QUESTION 17
You notice that the elapsed time for an important database scheduler Job is unacceptably long.
The job belongs to a scheduler job class and window. Which two actions would reduce the job's elapsed time?
- A. Increasing the priority of the job class to which the job belongs
- B. Increasing the job's relative priority within the Job class to which it belongs
- C. Increasing the resource allocation for the consumer group mapped to the scheduler job's job class within the plan mapped to the scheduler window
- D. Moving the job to an existing higher priority scheduler window with the same schedule and duration
- E. Increasing the value of the JOB_QUEUE_PROCESSES parameter
- F. Increasing the priority of the scheduler window to which the job belongs
NEW QUESTION 18
Which three operations can be performed as multipartition operations in Oracle?
- A. Merge partitions of a list partitioned table
- B. Drop partitions of a list partitioned table
- C. Coalesce partitions of a hash-partitioned global index.
- D. Move partitions of a range-partitioned table
- E. Rename partitions of a range partitioned table
- F. Merge partitions of a reference partitioned index
NEW QUESTION 19
You conned using SQL Plus to the root container of a multitenant container database (CDB) with SYSDBA privilege.
The CDB has several pluggable databases (PDBs) open in the read/write mode. There are ongoing transactions in both the CDB and PDBs.
What happens alter issuing the SHUTDOWN TRANSACTIONAL statement?
- A. The shutdown proceeds immediately.The shutdown proceeds as soon as all transactions in the PDBs are either committed or rolled hack.
- B. The shutdown proceeds as soon as all transactions in the CDB are either committed or rolled back.
- C. The shutdown proceeds as soon as all transactions in both the CDB and PDBs are either committed or rolled back.
- D. The statement results in an error because there are open PDBs.
NEW QUESTION 20
A warehouse fact table in your Oracle 12c Database is range-partitioned by month and accessed frequently with queries that span multiple partitions
The table has a local prefixed, range partitioned index.
Some of these queries access very few rows in some partitions and all the rows in other partitions, but these queries still perform a full scan for all accessed partitions.
This commonly occurs when the range of dates begins at the end of a month or ends close to the start of a month.
You want an execution plan to be generated that uses indexed access when only a few rows are accessed from a segment, while still allowing full scans for segments where many rows are returned.
Which three methods could transparently help to achieve this result?
- A. Using a partial local Index on the warehouse fact table month column with indexing disabled to the table partitions that return most of their rows to the queries.
- B. Using a partial local Index on the warehouse fact table month column with indexing disabled for the table partitions that return a few rows to the queries.
- C. Using a partitioned view that does a UNION ALL query on the partitions of the warehouse fact table, which retains the existing local partitioned column.
- D. Converting the partitioned table to a partitioned view that does a UNION ALL query on the monthly tables, which retains the existing local partitioned column.
- E. Using a partial global index on the warehouse fact table month column with indexing disabling for the table partitions that return most of their rows to the queries.
- F. Using a partial global index on the warehouse fact table month column with indexing disabled for the table partitions that return a few rows to the queries.
NEW QUESTION 21
You are about to plug a multi-terabyte non-CDB into an existing multitenant container database (CDB).
The characteristics of the non-CDB are as follows:
✑ Version: Oracle Database 11g Release 2 (220.127.116.11.0) 64-bit
✑ Character set: AL32UTF8
✑ National character set: AL16UTF16
✑ O/S: Oracle Linux 6 64-bit
The characteristics of the CDB are as follows:
✑ Version: Oracle Database 12c Release 1 64-bit
✑ Character Set: AL32UTF8
✑ National character set: AL16UTF16
✑ O/S: Oracle Linux 6 64-bit
Which technique should you use to minimize down time while plugging this non-CDB into the CDB?
- A. Transportable database
- B. Transportable tablespace
- C. Data Pump full export/import
- D. The DBMS_PDB packageE.RMAN
NEW QUESTION 22
The tnsnames.ora file has an entry for the service alias ORCL as follows:
The TNS ping command executes successfully when tested with ORCL; however, from the same OS user session, you are not able to connect to the database instance with the following command:
SQL > CONNECT scott/tiger@orcl
What could be the reason for this?
- A. The listener is not running on the database node.
- B. The TNS_ADMIN environment variable is set to the wrong value.
- C. The orcl.oracle.com database service is not registered with the listener.
- D. The DEFAULT_DOMAIN parameter is set to the wrong value in the sqlnet.ora file.
- E. The listener is running on a different port.
NEW QUESTION 23
Thanks for reading the newest 1z0-060 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certleader 1z0-060 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certleader.com/1z0-060-dumps.html (208 Q&As Dumps)