Top Quality 1z0-074 Exam Questions 2021
We provide which are the best for clearing 1z0-074 test, and to get certified by Oracle Upgrade Oracle DBA 11g/12c to 12cR2. The covers all the knowledge points of the real 1z0-074 exam. Crack your Oracle 1z0-074 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Check 1z0-074 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
You create a refreshable copy PDB,PDB_COPY, from thePDB_ORGPDB by using theREFRESH MODE EVERY 5 MINUTESclause.
What happens every five minutes?
- A. An automatic refresh is done providedPDB_COPYis closed; otherwise the refresh is differed and attempted again after five minutes.
- B. PDB_COPYis automatically closed provided there is no ongoing transaction inPDB_ORGand then reopened as read-only after the refresh is complete.
- C. PDB_COPY’Sstate is automatically changed to read-write and back to read-only after the refresh is complete.
- D. PDB_COPY’Sstate is automatically changed to read-only and then reopened as read-write after the refresh is complete.
- E. An automatic refresh is done providedPDB_COPYis in read-only mode; otherwise the refresh is deferred and attempted again after five minutes.
NEW QUESTION 2
A multi-tenant container database (CDB) contains three PDBs.
Which three are prerequisites for performing a cross-platform transport of any of the PDBs? (Choose three.)
- A. The CDB should be inMOUNTstate.
- B. The source and target platforms must have the same endianness.
- C. TheCOMPATIBLEparameter must be set to 12.2 or greater in the CDB.
- D. The source PDBs must be closed for a cross-platform PDB backup.
- E. Flashback database must be enabled for the CDB.
- F. The CDB must use Automatic Memory Management.
NEW QUESTION 3
The TESTDB container database (CDB) running inARCHIVELOGmode contains two pluggable databases (PDBs)PDB1andPDB2.
A connect descriptor forTESTDBis mapped to the TNS aliastestdb in tnsnames.ora. The defaultRMANconfiguration is used.
Examine these commands:
Which files are backed up?
- A. all root andPDB1data files, and theCONTROLFILE, SPFILE, andFLASHBACKLOGS
- B. all root andPDB1data files, and theCONTROLFILE, SPFILE, andARCHIVELOGS
- C. all root andPDB1data files, and theCONTROLFILEandSPFILE
- D. all root andPDB1data files, and theCONTROLFILE, SPFILE, ONLINE REDO LOG FILES, and ARCHIVELOGS
- E. all root andPDB1data files
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three statements are true about the SQL Performance Analyzer? (Choose three.)
- A. It recommends the use of SQL Tuning Advisor for regressed SQL statements.
- B. It recommends the creation of indexes for regressed SQL statements.
- C. It compares and analyzes execution plans for the SQL statements in a SQL Tuning Set (STS).
- D. It always executes triggers that are fired recursively inFULLDMLmode.
- E. It generates execution plans for each SQL statement in an STS.
NEW QUESTION 5
Examine these statements:
Which statement is true?
- A. Statements 2 and 3 will validate the conversion
- B. Only statement 3 will validate the conversion
- C. Only statement 1 will validate the conversion
- D. Statement 1 will return an error
- E. All the statements will validate the conversion
NEW QUESTION 6
Which statement is true about policy expressions?
- A. A named policy expression is stored in the Data Masking format library.
- B. A named policy expression applied to a column in a redacted table overrides the default expression of its redaction policy.
- C. A redacted table can have only one policy expression defined on it.
- D. A policy expression can be applied to columns in different redacted tables.
- E. A named policy expression is stored in the Enterprise Manager Database Express repository.
NEW QUESTION 7
From which two failure scenarios can a database be restored and recovered with theREPAIR DATABASE
command? (Choose two.)
- A. loss ofARCHIVELOGS
- B. loss of a redo log member
- C. loss of a noncritical data file
- D. loss of all copies of the control file
- E. loss of a critical data file such asSYSTEM,SYSAUXorUNDO
- F. loss ofSPFILE
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statement is true about the Automatic Diagnostic Repository (ADR)?
- A. Space used by the ADR can be limited to a user-specified value.
- B. Space used by the ADR is limited based only on the retention period.
- C. The retention period for the ADR is set based on the space limit specified.
- D. When the ADR reaches the space limit, it deletes incident dumps and metadata before deleting old core dumps.
- E. Manual purging of all types of ADR files is allowed.
NEW QUESTION 9
While performing a cross-platform PDB transport in an Oracle Database 12c Release 2 database, by usingXTTSfrom aLinux (x86-64)server to aSolaris (x86-64)server, this command is executed to back up the files in a compatible format:
What will be the outcome?
- A. It creates the/tmp/pdb_orcl.xmlfile, which contains the metadata and data of the source database.
- B. The backup fails because theUNPLUGoperation for cross-endian platforms is not supported.
- C. It successfully takes a backup but theUNPLUGoperation ofPDB_ORCLfails.
- D. It successfully completes.
- E. It creates a backupset of the source database in the/home/oracle/backupdirectory
NEW QUESTION 10
USER1is an OS user with the passwordoracleand is only a member of theoinstallgroup. In theORCLdatabase, theOS_AUTHEN_PREFIXvalue isops$.
Examine these commands executed by the DBA:
SQL> CREATE USER ops$user1 IDENTIFIED externally; SQL> GRANT create session TO ops$user1;
How canUSER1be given theSYSRACprivilege?
- A. MakeUser1a member of the OSDBA group in Linux or theORA_%HOMENAME%_SYSDBAgroup in Windows only.
- B. GrantSYSRACtouser1.
- C. GrantSYSRACtoops$user1.
- D. MakeUSER1a member of theOSRACDBAgroup in Linux or theORA_%HOMENAME%_SYSRACgroup in Windows.
- E. GrantSYSDBAtoops$user1
NEW QUESTION 11
Which statement is true about transportable tablespaces?
- A. The tablespace data file or data files to be plugged in to the target database cannot have a different block size than any of the source database’s data file or files.
- B. The cannot be dictionary-managed tablespaces
- C. The source tablespace can be encrypted
- D. They can be administrative tablespaces such asSYSTEMorSYSAUX
NEW QUESTION 12
Examine these parameters in aPFILEused to start database instance.
Which two statements are true after an instance restart is attempted and why? (Choose two.)
- A. PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGETandSGA_TARGETremain1Gand2Grespectively.
- B. PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGETandSGA_TARGETare set to zero for the instance.
- C. TheMEMORY_MAX_TARGETparameter is set to zero for the instance.
- D. MEMORY_MAX_TARGETis automatically set to 4G for the instance.
- E. The instance does not start because AMM is enabled butPGA_AGGREGATE_TARGETandSGA_TARGETare set to nonzero values.
NEW QUESTION 13
ACDB,CDB1, has aLOCATIONSapplication container. NORTH_PDBandSOUTH_PDBare two application PDBs inLOCATIONS.
Both application PDBs are synchronized with the application installed in theLOCATIONS root… InCDB2, you create a remote clone,LOC_R, of theLOCATIONSapplication root.
You want to query data across theLOCATIONSapplication PDBs created inCDB1andCDB2. How can you do this?
- A. by creating a proxy PDB inLOCATIONS_ROOTinCDB1, referencingLOC_R
- B. by creating a proxy PDB inCDB1root, referencingLOC_R
- C. by using private database links created inCDB1andCDB2
- D. by using public database links created inCDB1andCDB2
- E. by creating a proxy PDB inCDB2root, referencingLOC_R
NEW QUESTION 14
TheTESTDBcontainer database (CDB) contains two pluggable databases (PDBs),PDB1andPDB2. USER1is a local user inPDB1and has theSYSBACKUPprivilege.
Connect descriptors for PDB1 and PDB2 are mapped to TNS aliasespdb1andPDB2intnsnames.ora. Examine these commands executed by USER1 when all PDBs are open:
What is the outcome and why?
- A. An error is returned because the user is connected to a pluggable database.
- B. The current date is displayed.
- C. An error is returned because SQL commands cannot be executed from RMAN without using the SQL shell syntax:SQL”<command>”.
- D. An error is returned because the user is notSYS.
- E. An error is returned because the user is not a common user.
NEW QUESTION 15
In your CDB1 container database, theDB_CREATE_FILE_DESTparameter is set to‘/u01/app/oracle/ oradata’.
CDB1has an application container calledREGIONS_APP.
There are no seeds forREGIONS_APPand there are no other application containers. You plan to execute this command.
CREATE PLUGGABLE DATABASE AS SEED ADMIN USER seed_adm IDENTIFIED BY admin_123;
What must you do for the command to execute successfully?
- A. Set the current container toREGIONS_APP
- B. Set the current container toCDB1
- C. Add theFILE_NAME_CONVERTclause to the command
- D. Add theCREATE_FILE_DESTclause to the command
- E. Set thePDB_FILE_NAME_CONVERTparameter to‘/u01/app/oracle/oradata’
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three tasks are performed automatically byDatabase Upgrade Assistant (DBUA)when the
database to be upgraded is in archivelog mode and has the database flashback feature enabled? (Choose three.)
- A. It changes Oracle kernel parameters if required
- B. It creates a restore point to restore the database if the upgrade fails
- C. It drops all the invalid objects
- D. It calls thecatctl.plscript to perform the upgrade process in parallel
- E. It automatically resets theCOMPATIBLEparameter value to12.0.0
- F. It modifies or creates new tablespaces as required
NEW QUESTION 17
In your CDB, DEPTCDB, local undo is enabled. You successfully execute this command: FLASHBACK PLUGGABLE DATABASE hrpdb to SCN 424366;
Which action must you perform next?
- A. OpenHRPDB
- B. Take a backup ofDEPTCDB
- C. Take a backup ofHRPDB
- D. OpenHRPDBwithRESETLOGS
- E. OpenDEPTCDBwithRESETLOGS
- F. OpenDEPTPDB
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure 1z0-074 dumps! All 1z0-074 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1z0-074/ (75 New Questions)