Vivid 1z0-074 Study Guides 2019
Master the content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this . We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real in our Oracle 1z0-074 braindumps. Latest 100% VALID at below page. You can use our Oracle 1z0-074 braindumps and pass your exam.
Online 1z0-074 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three types of database objects can have their columns stored in the In-Memory column store? (Choose three.)
- A. heap tables with composite primary key constraints
- B. heap tables with dependent materialized views
- C. clustered tables with dependent materialized views
- D. index-organized tables stored in system-defined tablespaces
- E. sys-owned objects stored in sysaux-defined tablespaces
NEW QUESTION 2
You plan to use Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) for theORDERStable. Which is true about Heat Map statistics whenHEAT_MAPisON?
- A. They are collected for all segments except for those in theSYSTEMandSYSAUXtablespaces, and are stored in theSYSTEMtablespace.
- B. They are collected for all segments except for those in theSYSTEMandSYSAUXtablespaces, and are stored in theSYSAUXtablespace.
- C. They are collected for all segments and are stored in theSYSAUXtablespace.
- D. They are collected for all segments and are stored in theSYSTEMtablespace.
- E. They are collected only for theORDERStable if it has an associated ADO policy.
NEW QUESTION 3
Examine this command:
Which statement is true?
- A. Up to four worker processes are allocated to export data and metadata
- B. Four worker processes are allocated to export only data
- C. Four worker processes are active to export only metadata
- D. Four worker processes are allocated to export data and metadata
- E. Four worker processes are allocated when there is sufficient CPU available
NEW QUESTION 4
APP1is an application container that has an application seed and two application PDBs,APP_PDB1andAPP_PDB2.
1.1 is the current version of the application. You execute this block in the application root:
What is the outcome?
- A. An error is thrown because the version number should be sequential, either 1.1 or 2.0.
- B. An error is thrown because theCONTAINER=ALLclause is missing.
- C. An error is thrown because thec##prefix is missing in the role name.
- D. A common role is created only in the application root.
- E. A common role is created only in the application root and application seed.
- F. A common role is created in the application root, application seed,APP_PDB1, andAPP_PDB2.
NEW QUESTION 5
Examine these commands executed in thecdb1container database:
Which statement is true about thec##USER1account?
- A. It is locked for two days after the password expires.
- B. It is locked if the password is not changed within three weeks.
- C. It is locked for 90 minutes after four failed login attempts.
- D. It is locked after for consecutive failed login attempts.
- E. It is not affected by the profile because the user has theSYSDBAprivilege.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two operations is theopcuser authorized to perform in an Oracle Database Cloud environment? (Choose two.)
- A. Log in to the database deployment compute node.
- B. Run some commands asroot.
- C. Run all commands asroot.
- D. Only run all commands asoracle.
- E. Only run some commands asoracle.
NEW QUESTION 7
UsersBIXBY, RLAYTON,andMURDOKeach have a table namedCUST_RECORDSin their schemA. BIXBYhas created a procedure,UPDATE_CUST, which updates theCUST_RECORDStable with invoker’s
BIXBYgrants the execute permission onUPDATE_CUSTto theRLAYTONuser.
WhenRLAYTONexecutes theUPDATE_CUSTprocedure, which table does the procedure attempt to update?
- A. CUST_RECORDStable inBixby’sschema
- B. CUST_RECORDStable inMurdok’sschema
- C. CUST_RECORDStable inRlayton’sschema
- D. CUST_RECORDStable in the schema ofBixbyandRlayton
- E. CUST_RECORDStable in the schema of Bixby,Rlayton, andMurdok
NEW QUESTION 8
You set the maximum size of the diagnostic collection repository by issuing this command asroot.tfact1 set reposizeMB=5120
You then notice that the current repository size is 5 GB and that old files are not being purged. Which statement is true?
- A. Thetfact1command fails because it can be set only by the Oracle software owner.
- B. TFA collects new diagnostic data if theMax Size of TFA Log parameter value is greater than 5 GB.
- C. TFA does not collect new diagnostic data when the maximum repository size is reached.
- D. TFA collects new diagnostic data but logs a warning message.
- E. TFA collects new diagnostic data while the repository directory’s file system has free space.
NEW QUESTION 9
Your CDB is inARCHIVELOGmode and has an application container with a container PDB. A backup exists for the CDB.
When you connect to the container PDB and try to execute a query, you get an error that aSYSTEMdata file is missing in the container PDB.
You want to use the RMANRESTORE DATABASEandRECOVER DATABASEcommands to perform the recovery.
Examine these actions:
Connect toCDB$ROOTand executeSHUTDOWN ABORTandSTARTUP MOUNT.
Connect to the application container and executeSHUTDOWN ABORT.
Connect to the application container and executeALTER PLUGGABLE DATABASE CLOSE ABORT. Which option correctly lists the actions that you must execute before performing the recovery?
- A. 1 and 3
- B. 1 and 2
- C. only 2
- D. only 3
NEW QUESTION 10
Your CDB has a PDB,EMP_PDB.
You successfully execute these commands as theSYSTEM USERinCDB$ROOT:
Which two statements are true aboutC##USR1?(Choose two.)
- A. It can connect toEMP_PDBand view the data only in tables created by common users.
- B. It can connect toEMP_PDBbut cannot view the data in any table in it.
- C. It can connect only to the root.
- D. It is a common user.
- E. It is a local user.
NEW QUESTION 11
QUERY_REWRITE_INTEGRITYandQUERY_REWRITE_ENABLEDare set toTRUSTEDand TRUE
respectively in an Oracle 12c Release 2 database.
You create theSALES_EVALreal-time materialized view (MV) on theSALES, CUSTOMERS, andPRODUCTStables, which supportsCOMPLETE REFRESHby executing these statements.
There is a constraint on thePRODUCTStable withENABLE, NOVALIDATE, andRELYattributes. No updates have been done toSALES, CUSTOMERS, orPRODUCTSsince the MV was created. From where are rows returned and why?
- A. from theSALES_EVALMV because theQUERY_REWRITE_ENABLEDsetting permits rewrites on unverified constraints if the table is not stale
- B. from theSALES, CUSTOMERS, andPRODUCTS tables becauseQUERY_REWRITE_INTEGRITYis set to TRUSTED
- C. from theSALES, CUSTOMERS, andPRODUCTStables because the column in theGROUP BYclause is different from theSALES_EVALMV definition
- D. from theSALES, CUSTOMERS, andPRODUCTStables because the columns used in theSELECTlist are different from theSALES_EVALMV definition
- E. from theSALES_EVALMV because theWHEREclause in the query and in theSALES_EVALdefinition are the same
NEW QUESTION 12
You create and enable a unified audit policy on a database that has the default auditing configuration.
The OE user, who has the DBA role, executes these statements.
What is true about the SELECT statement and why?
- A. It is audited because unified auditing is disabled be default.
- B. It is audited because, by default, the database is in mixed auditing mode with default policies enabled.
- C. It is audited because, by default, all user activities in the database are audited.
- D. It is not audited because the table belongs to another schemA.
- E. It is not audited because audit records are stored only when unified auditing is enabled in the database.
NEW QUESTION 13
You want to restrict PGA usage to 200 MB for a set of database users’ sessions as part of your organization’s security requirements for combating denial of service (DOS) attacks.
Which statement is true about limiting PGA usage for those users’ sessions?
- A. You can limit their PGA usage by settingSORT_AREA_SIZEto 200 MB.
- B. You cannot limit PGA for a set of database user sessions.
- C. You can limit their PGA usage by settingPGA_AGGREGATE_LIMITto 200 MB.
- D. You can limit their PGA usage by settingPGA_AGGREGATE_TARGETto 200 MB.
- E. You can limit their PGA usage by setting theSESSION_PGA_LIMITdirective by using Database ResourceManager
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three statements are true about the Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM)? (Choose three.)
- A. It analyzes only those memory components of the database instance that are impacting performance.
- B. It determines the segments on which waits are occurring when the database has a high number of buffer busy waits.
- C. It analyzes the performance of the database instance based on the latest two AWR snapshots.
- D. It determines SQL statements that are performing poorly.
- E. It recommends implementing SQL profiles to generate better execution plans.
- F. It analyzes only the components and waits that are impacting database performance.
NEW QUESTION 15
In an Oracle 12c Release 2 database,USER1hasCREATE SESSION,CREATE PROCEDURE, andCREATEFUNCTIONprivileges.
Examine these commands:
SYSexecutes this command:
SQL> SELECT add_num(1,2) FROM DUAL;
What is the result?
- A. An error is returned
- B. The message “The result is 3” only is displayed
- C. TESTDBAis created with theSYSDBAprivilege only
- D. Only “3” is displayed
- E. TESTDBA is created will theSYSDBAprivilege and the message “The result is 3” is displayed
NEW QUESTION 16
TheCOMPATIBLEparameter is set to 22.214.171.124.0.
Which two statements are true about SQL identifier lengths? (Choose two.)
- A. Disk group, PDB, and tablespace names are limited to 30 bytes.
- B. Table names can be as long as 128 bytes.
- C. Database names can be as long as 30 bytes.
- D. Database link names can be as long as 30 bytes.
- E. Database names can be as long as 128 bytes.
NEW QUESTION 17
You notice a large number oflatch: cache buffers lru chain and latch: cache buffers chainswait events.
Which four might be reasons for these? (Choose four.)
- A. The same small number of blocks are repeatedly accessed by different sessions simultaneously.
- B. The buffer cache is undersized.
- C. Cursors are closed explicitly after each execution.
- D. A large number of connected user sessions are idle.
- E. DBWR is not writing the dirty buffers fast enough.
- F. Blocks are ageing out of the buffer cache frequently.
- G. Too many sort operations are being performed.
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-074 dumps in VCE and PDF From Simply pass, Welcome to Download: https://www.simply-pass.com/Oracle-exam/1z0-074-dumps.html (New 75 Q&As Version)