Downloadable 1z0-1001 Exam Questions and Answers 2021
for Oracle certification, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated . 100% PASS 1z0-1001 Oracle Order Management Cloud 2021 Implementation Essentials exam Today!
Oracle 1z0-1001 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
The orchestration process fulfillment task is performed by an external system and you need to register the connector to integrate the non-Fusion system.
Which two steps would you perform to invoke the external connector service endpoint URL? (Choose two.)
- A. Create a new web service connector to register the endpoint URL.
- B. Create a new fulfillment task service to register the endpoint URL.
- C. Create a new routing rule for the fulfillment task to call the endpoint URL.
- D. Create a new routing rule for the fulfillment task to call the connecto
NEW QUESTION 2
A global Power Systems manufacturer sells Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) products through its online portal. To gain competitive advantage, the manufacturer wants to enhance the ability of buyers to select a desired configuration of the high-end UPS models through guided selling options on its online selling portal. The company’s product development team has finalized the enhancements, and needs your help to get them implemented on their online selling portal that is supported by Oracle Cloud Configurator.
What four actions would you take in Oracle Cloud Configurator to enhance a buyer’s experience? (Choose four.)
- A. You can allow buyers to raise requests if an expected product functionality is not offered.
- B. You can create enhancements to the model structure that supplements the imported configurable structure of a model item.
- C. You can create rules that will guide users in creating a valid model.
- D. You can create user interfaces that will be dynamically presented to users based on the options chosen in the Configurator model.
- E. You can test the behavior of the configured model anytime when you are editing it.
- F. You can enable a checkout option for a model when a valid configuration is finalized.
- G. You can display product reviews of customers who have purchased the same configuration earlie
NEW QUESTION 3
Which Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence subject area should you use to build an online custom port that shows the number of orchestration orders for a selected orchestration process status?
- A. Distributed Order Orchestration – Order Lines Real Time
- B. Distributed Order Orchestration – Fulfillment Lines Real Time
- C. Distributed Order Orchestration – Process Instances Real Time
- D. Distributed Order Orchestration – Process Instances
NEW QUESTION 4
You want to decrease the implementation time for Order Management by using the Quick Start feature. Select the accurate list of four areas that you can configure by using the Quick Start feature.
- A. Objects in receiving, objects in advanced fulfillment, default pick release attributes for the shipping parameters of inventory facilities, and orchestration process for shipping and returning an order
- B. Default general shipping parameters, objects in order management parameters, default pick release attributes for the shipping parameters of inventory facilities, and orchestration process for shipping and returning an order
- C. Default general shipping parameters, objects in order management parameters, objects in advanced fulfillment, and orchestration process for shipping and returning an order
- D. Objects in advanced fulfillment, default pick release attributes for the shipping parameters of inventory facilities, objects in receiving, objects in order management parameters
- E. Default general shipping parameters, objects in receiving, default pick release attributes for the shipping parameters of inventory facilities, and orchestration process for shipping and returning an order
NEW QUESTION 5
Identify three ongoing maintenance tasks that a user is required to execute from the Order Management Work Area after the Order Management Implementation is completed. (Choose three.)
- A. Manage Fulfillment Line Exceptions
- B. Manage Order in Errors
- C. Manage Order Orchestration Messages
- D. Manage Source Systems
- E. Manage Orchestration Statuses
NEW QUESTION 6
Identify the sequence of Oracle Management Cloud components involved while processing a sales order.
- A. Order Entry, Orchestration, Task Layer Services, External Interface Layer
- B. External Source Systems, Internal Systems, Orchestration, Task Layer Services, External Interface Layer
- C. External Source Systems, Order Entry, Orchestration, Task Layer Services, External Interface Layer
- D. External Source Systems, Order Entry, Orchestration, External Interface Layer, Task Layer Services
NEW QUESTION 7
Identify the task that the seeded Warehouse Operator role can perform.
- A. monitor and release sales orders for picking in the warehouse
- B. search for a pick slip and confirm it
- C. process and confirm outbound shipments
- D. generate outbound shipping documentation
- E. generate pick slips for picking material for outbound material movement
Explanation: The warehouse operator does the following work:
Pick loads, including monitoring and performing the picking activity, and create pick slips for outbound shipments, replenishment, and requisition.
Search for a pick slip and confirm the pick slip in a single action.
NEW QUESTION 8
Your customer would like automatic e-mail notifications to be sent for specific business events. On the Manage Business Event Trigger Points page, which business event trigger points can be used to enable e-mail notifications?
- A. Order header status update and order attribute update
- B. Order header status update and hold
- C. Order attribute update and hold
- D. Change order compensation complete and hold
- E. Hold and split
NEW QUESTION 9
Available to promise rules are .
- A. Seeded using APICS conventions
- B. User defined in order management module
- C. User defined using a matrix of selectable criteria
- D. User defined in the global order promising module
- E. System assigned base upon the item type, cumulative lead time and un consumed forecast
NEW QUESTION 10
Your customer is concerned about not having access to schedule orders and check availability when the Global Order Promising server is down. Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Affected orders can be rescheduled based on supply chain availability search after server recovery.
- B. Global Order Promising continues promising orders based on supply chain availability search until the server or backup server can be restarted.
- C. Global Order Promising cannot continue promising orders, but the server or backup server is usually restarted quickly.
- D. Affected orders cannot be rescheduled based on supply chain availability search after serverrecovery.
- E. Global Order Promising continues promising orders based on lead-time availability until the server or backup server can be restarted.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which change mode takes a snapshot at the stages mentioned below: When the orchestration process starts
When a change order is received at an orchestration process step
- A. Incremental
- B. Simple
- C. None
- D. Advanced
NEW QUESTION 12
How can split fulfillment lines in Order Management be managed independently?
- A. Split fulfillment lines can be managed independently because they are often being shipped from different warehouses.
- B. Split fulfillment lines can be managed with an orchestration process instance that has been created for them.
- C. Split fulfillment lines cannot be managed independently.
- D. Split fulfillment lines can be managed independently because they have different attribute
NEW QUESTION 13
Your company is importing orders from an e-commerce system where a sales order is created for a laptop. The ship-to-site of the customer determines the type of power cord to be shipped along with the laptop.
How will you enrich the sales order during import to append the item number corresponding to the particular model of the power cord?
- A. Create an External Interface Routing Rule.
- B. Create a Compensation Pattern Rule.
- C. Create a Pre Transformation Rule.
- D. Create a Post Transformation Rule.
- E. Create a Product Transformation Rul
NEW QUESTION 14
You want to perform Internal Material Transfer across Business Units and want to capture internal margin as part of revenue for the selling Business Unit.
Which mandatory task would you perform for this requirement?
- A. Configure Oracle Fusion Global Order Promising
- B. Manage Consumption Rules
- C. Manage Supply Execution Documentation Creation Rules
- D. Manage Supply Chain Financial Orchestration Transfer Pricing Rules
- E. Manage Supply Order Defaulting and Enrichment Rules
Explanation: Sourcing tools enable you to manually create internal material transfer requisition lines in Self Service Procurement and create supply requests from the Manage Item Quantity page. These sourcing tools provide a default source organization and allow access to source organization rankings and available to promise quantities. Oracle Fusion Supply Chain Orchestration works with Oracle Fusion Global Order Promising and Oracle Fusion Inventory Management to identify the source organization rankings based on pre-established rules
NEW QUESTION 15
You are creating a sales order and would like to see the sales order as a document. From the actions drop down menu what should you select?
- A. Create Document.
- B. Order documents are not supported.
- C. Create PDF (Portable Document Format).
- D. Edit Additional Information.
- E. Manage Attachment
NEW QUESTION 16
What is the configuration required to automatically calculate the Jeopardy Score and priority when an orchestration process is planned or re-planned?
- A. Schedule the process refresh and start the order promising server.
- B. Check the change mode parameter to Advanced on the orchestration process.
- C. Schedule the process plan orchestration processes.
- D. Check the Replan Instantly parameter in the orchestration proces
Explanation: You can enable the Replan Instantly feature when you define an orchestration process. It replans the orchestration process immediately after this process completes the orchestration process step, and then displays the revised order data according to the replanning work that it does. It is recommended that you use Replan Instantly only for high priority sales orders, or with sales orders that include a jeopardy threshold of less than one day. For performance reasons, it is recommended that you do not use it with an orchestration process step that is long or complex. If Replan Instantly does not contain a check mark, then Order Management updates the planning data only during the scheduled replanning.
https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/supply-chain-management/r13-update17d/faiom/settingup- orchestration-HYPERLINK "https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/supply-chainmanagement/
Thanks for reading the newest 1z0-1001 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumpscollection 1z0-1001 dumps in VCE and PDF here: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/1z0-1001/ (84 Q&As Dumps)