Oracle 1z0-1001 Dumps Questions 2019
We offers . "Oracle Order Management Cloud 2018 Implementation Essentials", also known as 1z0-1001 exam, is a Oracle Certification. This set of posts, Passing the 1z0-1001 exam with , will help you answer those questions. The covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real and revised by experts!
Free demo questions for Oracle 1z0-1001 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three statements are true about the Visual Information Builder interface? (Choose three.)
- A. Post-transformation rules and external integration routing rules can be created by using the Visual Information Builder interface.
- B. The Visual Information Builder interface is a simplified drag-and-drop rule editor.
- C. In the Visual Information Builder interface, you create external interface routing rules by using the Manage External Integration Routing Rules page.
- D. Pre-transformation rules and external integration routing rules can be created by using the Visual Information Builder interface.
- E. In the Visual Information Builder interface, you create external interface routing rules by using the "Manage External Integration Routing Rules for Sales Orders" page.
- F. The Visual Information Builder interface is the same as the editor for Oracle Business Rule
NEW QUESTION 2
The customer service representative in your company has received a request from a customer for appending additional quantity to an original sales order that has already been released to the warehouse. The sales order quantity revision has resulted in a new shipment line with the statue “Ready to Release.”
What action would you take to ship the new line by merging it with the original shipment?
- A. Run the process Create Shipments with the parameter Append Shipment set to Yes.
- B. Perform Pick Release by selecting the Append Shipment check box.
- C. Manually append the new line to the shipment.
- D. Run the process Create Shipments with the parameter Create Shipment set to Ye
NEW QUESTION 3
Your company, which is a global major in farming equipment, has products ranging from make-tostock fast moving items, assembled-on-demand items, and complex configurable items with
manufacturing plants and distribution centers spread across the US, Europe, and Chin
- A. The company is deploying Oracle Cloud Order Management, and wants to evaluate the different promising modes that are possible through cloud Global Order Promising for its products.Which three promising modes are possible through GOP for the company’s products? (Choose three.)
- B. lead times
- C. infinite availability
- D. global availability
- E. zone-based availability
- F. supply chain availability
Explanation: https://docs.oracle.com/en/clouHYPERLINK "https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/supply-chainmanagement/r13-update17d/fascp/manage-order-promisingrules.
ATP Rule Promising Modes: Explained
The promising mode of an available-to-promise (ATP) rule determines which set of attributes the order promising logic evaluates when determining ATP results. When creating an ATP rule on the Manage ATP Rules page, the first thing that you must specify is which of the three promising modes is applicable to the ATP rule.
These are the three promising modes: Supply chain availability search Lead time based
Infinite availability based
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three attributes in the orchestration process definition utilize Oracle business rules to make runtime decisions for process behavior? (Choose three.)
- A. Cost of Change
- B. Exit Criteria
- C. Line Selection Criteria
- D. Start After conditions
- E. Evaluation Sequence
Explanation: https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/supply-chain-management/r13-update17d/faiom/settingup- orchestration-processes.html#FAIOM211469
NEW QUESTION 5
You are importing sales order data from a source system. You want to delete the imported sales orders from interface tables to save storage space. How would you do this?
- A. Delete the orders from Oracle Content Server.
- B. Run the ESS job "Delete Orders from Interface Tables."
- C. You must request the system administrator to delete orders from interface tables.
- D. Delete the orders from the Order Management work area.
- E. You cannot delete orders from interface tables.
- F. Run the ESS job Purge Interface Table
NEW QUESTION 6
A tax authority requires that you calculate tax only on the selling price of an item that you are selling, and not on the shipping charge.
How will you achieve this?
- A. by moving the “Compute Tax” step before the “Create Net Price Charge Component” step in the Pricing algorithm
- B. by moving the “Compute Tax” step before the “Create Shipping Charges” step in the Pricing algorithm
- C. by creating a sub- algorithm and an expression builder
- D. by using nested action and Groovy scripts
NEW QUESTION 7
Identify two tasks that are used to set up statuses in the orchestration process configuration in the Functional Setup Manager. (Choose two.)
- A. Manage Orchestration Status Values
- B. Manage Task Status Condition
- C. Manage Status Values
- D. Manage Orchestration Status
NEW QUESTION 8
Your company wants a category of goods to be globally sourced for certain regions in Europe. After setting up the sourcing rules, you attempt to assign them by using the Category and Region option, but the category is not on the list of values.
What is the problem?
- A. The Default Sourcing Assignment Set proflle option is not set.
- B. The category set that is associated with the Sourcing Rule Category Set profile option is controlled at the organization level.
- C. The Default Sourcing Assignment Set profile option is set to a category set for the Item category set structure.
- D. A category set has not been selected under the Sourcing Rule Category Set profile optio
NEW QUESTION 9
In which fulfillment process does a specific sales order demand trigger a supply creation, and a firm link is established between the sales order and the supply?
- A. Consignment order
- B. Internal Transfer
- C. Configure to order
- D. Back-to-back
- E. Drop Ship
Explanation: The back-to-back fulfillment process is one in which specific sales order demand triggers supply creation, and a link is established between the sales order and the supply.
NEW QUESTION 10
Your company has a warehouse that is classified as two different zones to enforce allocation and picking from only one subinventory at a time. The business has a contract with a specific outbound logistics carrier to deliver all orders for a particular customer zone or postal code.
How do you release orders that are scheduled to be fulfilled from a particular subinventory and delivered through a specific carrier?
- A. Define pick wave release rules specifying the shipment method and the subinventory on the Demand Selection Criteria tab.
- B. Define a release sequence rule using the attribute as subinventory.
- C. Use a picking rule specifying the pickling order for the subinventory.
- D. Define pick wave release rules specifying the shipment method and pick from a subinventory under the Options tab.
- E. Define a release sequence rule using the attribute as shipment priorit
NEW QUESTION 11
Your company has a cost of change policy that changes a customer when the order is allocated, with no changes allowed after the goods are staged.
Which fulfillment status will trigger compensation and impose charges on the customer when the sales order quantity is changed?
- A. Backordered
- B. Ready to Release
- C. Released to Warehouse
- D. Staged
NEW QUESTION 12
Your company is a manufacturer and distributor of CTO type of products globally, and uses Global Order Promising to promise its orders. You recently noticed that the promising results are determining the expected sources globally but not the least-cost ones. You want to understand the logic used by the GOP engine to derive the least-cost source.
Identify the four cost elements used by the cloud Global Order Promising engine to achieve the Profitable-to-Promise objective? (Choose four.)
- A. Cost of internal transfers between organizations
- B. Storage Cost (when the cost of holding that item in inventory is high)
- C. Overhead Cost
- D. Resource Consumption Cost (in case the end item is to be manufactured)
- E. Component Cost
- F. Standard Cost at internal organizations
NEW QUESTION 13
A revision was made to an existing sales order in Order Management Cloud. But it did not trigger a change order.
Identify the attribute that was modified during the revision of the sales order.
- A. Requested Ship Date
- B. Customer PO
- C. Unit Selling Price
- D. Ordered UOM
- E. Ordered Quantity
NEW QUESTION 14
You are revising a sales order by manually scheduling the following fulfillment line and splitting it. Which three order attributes can be updated for the split line? (Choose three.)
- A. Fulfillment Line shipment method
- B. Fulfillment Line warehouse
- C. Fulfillment Line scheduled ship date
- D. Fulfillment Line unit selling price
- E. Fulfillment Line quantity
NEW QUESTION 15
Identify two valid use cases where a process assignment rule is defined to assign an orchestration process. (Choose two.)
- A. when you require multiple orchestration processes for one fulfillment line
- B. when you require one orchestration process for one fulfillment line
- C. when you require one orchestration process for sales order lines
- D. when you require one orchestration process for multiple fulfillment lines
NEW QUESTION 16
What flow is depicted in the diagram below?
- A. Drop Ship
- B. Back-to-back
- C. Configure to order
- D. Consignment order
- E. Internal Transfer
Thanks for reading the newest 1z0-1001 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM 2passeasy 1z0-1001 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1z0-1001/ (84 Q&As Dumps)