A Review Of Tested 1z0-1003-20 Braindump
Testking offers free demo for 1z0-1003-20 exam. "Oracle Field Service Cloud Service 2020 Implementation Essentials", also known as 1z0-1003-20 exam, is a Oracle Certification. This set of posts, Passing the Oracle 1z0-1003-20 exam, will help you answer those questions. The 1z0-1003-20 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real Oracle 1z0-1003-20 exams and revised by experts!
Free 1z0-1003-20 Demo Online For Oracle Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three Launch Conditions include configurable trigger thresholds?
- A. 'Route is activated'
- B. 'Route is not activated'
- C. 'Next activity is about to start'
- D. 'Estimated time of arrival has changed'
- E. 'Service request is created'
- F. 'Activity is not started after the ETA'
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two statements are correct regarding String and Integer property types?
- A. Both property types can contain alphanumeric characters and punctuation.
- B. Both property types can contain Geolocation elements.
- C. Integer property types can be used for check box elements, whereas String property types can be used for phone numbers or email addresses.
- D. Both property types can include regular expressions.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two problems related to time slot-based quota can you overcome when using the based booking approach with customized booking Intervals?
- A. quota for extended activities being consumed from a single, shorter time slot
- B. managing quota and capacity for service windows
- C. average quota and capacity calculation for time slots
- D. overlapping time slots stranding quota
NEW QUESTION 4
Your company has three different levels of 'VIP' customers - Gold, Silver, and Bronze.
There is a read-only 'VIP Levef property where one of these options will appear on the 'Edit/View Activity' form of every applicable activity.
Any Gold VIP customers should be offered a free three-month streaming VoD service trial as a token of appreciation.
If they accept, a record of that must be maintained. A 'VoD Service Trial' Integer check box property has been created.
What must you do in order to ensure that the check box is visible on the Edit/View Activity form only for Gold VIP members?
- A. Create a filter to only show the 'VoD Service Trial' property if 'Gold' appears on the Edit/View Activity form.
- B. Use a regular expression to limit valid entries for the 'VoD Service Trial' property to 'Gold' only.
- C. Add the VoD Service Trial' property with a default value of 'Gold' to the Edit/View Activity form.
- D. Add the 'VoD Service Trial1 property with a conditional visibility to the Edit/View Activity form.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two default attributes serve as stand-alone keys for work zones?
- A. Service Code
- B. Completion Code
- C. Fault code
- D. Zip code
- E. Travel area
- F. City
NEW QUESTION 6
A company needs their mobile workers to be able to see which unassigned activities are located within a specific radius of their own location so that they can potentially assign and perform those jobs if they happen to have time along their routes.
Which option addresses that configuration requirement?
- A. Add the 'Nearby Activities1 action to the Activity List context for the mobile workers' User Type and set the specific radius via the 'Nearby Radius' parameter on the Business Rules screen.
- B. Add the 'Nearby Activities' action to the Activity List context for the mobile workers' User Type and set the specific radius via the 'Nearby Radius' parameter on the Display screen.
- C. Enable the 'Nearby Activities' screen within the Main Menu context for the mobile workers' User Type and set the specific radius via the 'Nearby Radius' parameter on the Business Rules screen.
- D. Enable the 'Nearby Activities' screen within the Main Menu context for the mobile workers' User Type and set the specific radius via the 'Nearby Radius' parameter on the Display screen.
NEW QUESTION 7
Your customer identified that their current capacity indicators for major and critical capacity levels need to be modified.
Which step must you take to solve this issue?
- A. Go to Configuration > Business Rules and modify the Capacity intervals.
- B. Go to Configuration and add a new Capacity Category.
- C. Go to Configuration > Capacity Categories and add or edit time slots.
- D. Go to Configuration > Display and modify the "Quota Settings".
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two statements are correct regarding the characteristics of an SLA window?
- A. An SLA window indicates when an activity should be completed.
- B. An SLA window indicates how long an activity should take to complete.
- C. An SLA window indicates that there is enough time available within it to perform an activity.
- D. An SLA window indicates when an activity should start.
NEW QUESTION 9
After reviewing the overall performance metrics of their workforce, a company identified that their technicians are frequently arriving at jobs late.
They want to use reoptimization to reduce the amount of lateness and improve their technicians' on-time arrival.
Which setting is required to do this?
- A. Enable Reoptimization within the routing plan, then select "Reduce overdue."
- B. Enable Reoptimization within the routing plan, then select "Assign overdue activities."
- C. Enable Reoptimization within the routing plan, then select "Reduce overtime "
- D. Enable Reoptimization within the routing plan, then select "Assign high priority activities."
- E. Enable Reoptimization within the routing plan, then select "Optimize routes."
NEW QUESTION 10
An activity with an "Installation" work skill exists in a bucket and is ready to be routed.
The resource has no work skills designated on his or her record, but qualifies for that activity in all other categories.
How does routing handle the assignment of this activity?
- A. Routing does not assign the activity to the resource and removes all assigned work that exists on that resource.
- B. Routing allows the activity to be assigned to that resource.
- C. Routing uses the work skill conditions to add the missing "Installation" work skill to the resource before assigning the activity to that resource.
- D. Routing fails with a "no resource with required work skills" error.
NEW QUESTION 11
A customer wants to configure Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC) to display a warning in the Dispatch Console wfien a resource has not activated their route by their exact shift start time. An email notification should also be generated and sent to the resource's supervisor.
Which two options are correct regarding how this requirement is supported?
- A. Configuring a message scenario with the launch condition 'Route is not activated' will also automatically enable the 'Route has not been started x minutes after the start time of resource work day' alert to display at the 'Shift should have started X minutes ago according to the calendar' timing setting.
- B. The Alert Setting 'Route has not been started x minutes after the start time of resource work day' should be set to 1 minute.
- C. A message scenario with the Launch Condition 'Route is not activated' must be configured for the email notification.
- D. The Alert Setting 'Route has not been started x minutes after the start time of resource work day' should be set to 0 minutes.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two Resource Type roles offer the ability for routing to assign activities?
- A. Vehicle
- B. Field Resource
- C. Tool
- D. Bucket
- E. Organization Unit
NEW QUESTION 13
What configuration is required in order for users to view "Nearby activities" from the Activity List in Mobility?
- A. Set a "Nearby Radius" distance from the Business Rules screen.
- B. Add a "Nearby Activities" action to the Activity List screen context for Core Manage.
- C. Select "Nearby Activities" from the Business Rules screen.
- D. Add a "Nearby Activities" action to the Activity List screen context for Mobility.
NEW QUESTION 14
While most field resources for a particular company should see the countdown that displays the estimated time remaining for an activity in Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC), their 'contractor resources' that only perform periodica work should NOT see it.
Which configuration supports the requirement to hide the countdown timer for those 'contractor resources' that do NOT need to see it when they are working on their assigned activities?
- A. Assign the 'contractor resources' to a Resource Type where the 'Display the remaining activity time' feature is disabled.
- B. Assign the 'contractor resources' to a User Type where the 'Display the remaining activity time' feature is disabled.
- C. Set the visibility condition for the Activity Timer context to 'show* for the User Types that need it, but exclude the ones assigned to the 'contractor resources'.
- D. Set the visibility condition for the Activity Timer context to 'hidden' for the 'contractor resources' assigned User Type.
NEW QUESTION 15
A Company has a policy that "Gas Leak" and "Repair" Activity Types must be scheduled immediately to the nearest field resource.
In addition, the company needs to ensure that the system routes gas leaks with a higher priority than repairs. What configuration must be used to support this requirement?
- A. Set the Activity Priority in the Business Rules screen to Property = Activity Type, Urgent = Gas Leak, Repai
- B. Set the route plan run schedule = immediately.
- C. Set the Activity Priority in the Business Rules screen to Property = Activity Type, Urgent = Repair, Gas Lea
- D. Set the route plan run schedule = immediately.
- E. Set a message step that updates the Resource ID property on the activity with the ID of the closest resource to the job when the activity is added to the bucket.
- F. Create a route plan with the cost of not assigning set higher for "Gas Leak" than "Repair" and set the run schedule to Run Routing = Recurrent and Interval = 1 min.
NEW QUESTION 16
100% Valid and Newest Version 1z0-1003-20 Questions & Answers shared by Dumpscollection.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/1z0-1003-20/ (New 132 Q&As)