100% Guarantee Oracle 1z0-1003-20 Answers Online
Pass4sure 1z0-1003-20 Questions are updated and all 1z0-1003-20 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 1z0-1003-20 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 1z0-1003-20 exam without a problem. We have Refresh Oracle 1z0-1003-20 dumps study guide. PASSED 1z0-1003-20 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Check 1z0-1003-20 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Your customer has enabled "Calculate activity duration using statistics" with a "Default duration' of 48 minutes for a new Activity Type called TV Upgrade.
Your customer has created a new TV Upgrade activity with a manually set 30-minute duration. Which statement is true regarding the estimated duration for this new TV Upgrade activity?
- A. The activity duration is set as 30 minutes when no learned statistics are available.
- B. The activity duration is set as 30 minutes.
- C. The activity duration is set as 30 minutes when learned statistics are available.
- D. The activity duration is set as 48 minutes.
- E. The activity duration is set as 48 minutes when no learned statistics are available.
- F. The activity duration is set as 48 minutes when learned statistics are available
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three options are valid 'Units of measure' in a Resource Type's[ 'Load Threshold' section, that are used to determine how the icons are displayed in the Dispatch Console based on the resource's current load?
- A. Overtime cost
- B. Number of activities
- C. Travel time cost
- D. Working hours cost
- E. Hours
- F. Time percent
NEW QUESTION 3
Your customer's technicians need to be able to send a notification to a 3rd-party system that a particular step has been taken while working on an activity.
You need to create an action link that can be used by the technician to initiate this notification. This message will use the launch condition "Service request is created".
What base action must you specify?
- A. 'send_request'
- B. 'change_activity'
- C. 'create_request'
- D. 'create_activity'
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two statements are true regarding OIC-OFSC integration?
- A. The OIC platform can only use SOAP-based adapters for OFSC integration; REST-based adapters will not function for the product combination.
- B. Each external system will still require custom code to integrate with OFSC, but OIC will provide a structural framework for the OFSC Inbound and Outbound APIs.
- C. Field mapping and process flows between OFSC and external systems can be accomplished through OIC's GUI.
- D. The OIC platform can only use REST-based adapters for OFSC integration; SOAP-based adapters will not function for the product combination.
- E. Using OIC to integrate OFSC with a customer's systems removes the need to develop custom middleware to integrate each system.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two statements are correct about Daily Extract and BI Cloud Service (BICS) outbound integration channels?
- A. It is possible to name the entity tables and corresponding fields for reporting when configuring Daily Extract and BICS outbound integration channels.
- B. While Daily Extracts include data from the previous day, data can be sent through the BICS channel once per day or in real-time.
- C. Daily Extract and BICS channel configurations for a specific data set must contain the same fields.
- D. A given data set can only have one associated Daily Extract channel configuration and one associated BICS channel configuration.
- E. It is possible to clone the Daily Extract channel configuration for use with the BICS channel and vice versa.
NEW QUESTION 6
A customer is using the following within the "get_capacity" request of the SOAP Capacity API.
Given the body of the request, which statement is true regarding the dates that will be returned in the response?
- A. The customer will obtain results for dates May 10th and May 15th.
- B. The customer will obtain results for dates between May 10th and May 15th, both inclusive.
- C. Only if there is quota available, the customer will obtain results for dates between May 10th and May 15th.
- D. The customer will obtain results for dates between May 10th and May 15th, excluding May 15th.
NEW QUESTION 7
Your customer has enabled the setting 'Personalize the estimation of activity duration' for a given Resource Type.
What is the consequence of this setting for resources of that type?
- A. It ensures that all new resources of this type will have the same duration ratios based on the company-level duration estimations.
- B. It ensures that the same activity durations for resources of this type will be applied to all Activity Types.
- C. It ensures that activity durations recorded for resources of this Resource Type will not be applied to company-level estimations.
- D. It permits the ability to set duration ratios based on the company-level duration estimations for new resources of this type.
NEW QUESTION 8
Identify three examples of how filters are utilized within Oracle Field Service Cloud.
- A. Define activity and/or resource assignment preferences within Routing Plans.
- B. Display only certain users within the Users screen.
- C. Restrict the number of activities that appear on resources' routes.
- D. Display only certain resources within the Daily view.
- E. Display only certain activities or resources within the List View.
NEW QUESTION 9
A customer has a few back office workers that need to be able to move certain activities to field technicians regardless of whether those technicians have the corresponding work skills that the jobs require or not.
Which configuration option ensures that those workers have the ability to override potential work skill mismatches when moving activities to field technicians?
- A. Enable the 'Ignore work zones / work skills mismatch on activity moves' feature for the Activity Type(s) that require the override ability.
- B. Enable the 'Ignore work zones / work skills mismatch on activity moves' feature for the Resource Type(s) that those back office workers are assigned.
- C. Enable the 'Ignore work zones / work skills mismatch on activity moves' feature for the User Type (s) that those back office workers are assigned.
- D. Enable the 'Ignore work zones / work skills mismatch on activity moves' feature for the Resource Type(s) of the field technicians to which the activities could be moved.
NEW QUESTION 10
A resource is assigned a work skill group that contains 'skill A' with a 90% skill levjel. The same 'skill A' is also assigned to them directly with a level of 100%.
How will routing consider that resource's level for 'skill A' for activity assignment decisions?
- A. The work skill group assignment takes precedence, so routing will consider the resource to have a level or 90% for 'skill A'.
- B. OFSC will prevent such a situation by presenting an error when the same skill is assigned with conflicting levels.
- C. The individual skill assignment takes precedence, so routing will consider the resource to have a level of 100% for 'skill A'.
- D. Routing wiil consider the resource's level to be an average of the level from the group and the individually assigned 'skill A1 (95%).
NEW QUESTION 11
A customer is planning on managing as many of their Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC) configuration elements as possible via the Metadata REST API.
Which three objects can be both retrieved and created/modified via the Metadata API?
- A. Capacity Areas
- B. Applications
- C. Capacity Categories
- D. Organizations
- E. Properties
NEW QUESTION 12
You have a customer located on the east coast of the US (UTC -5hr, assuming Standard Time). Smart Location stores the times from incoming coordinates in UTC.
To ensure that an external system sending the coordinates addresses the offset between the local time and UTC, which <time> element within a Smart Location API "set_position" request would be correct?
- A. <time>2017-04-07T14:40:00-0500</time>
- B. <time>2017-04-07T14:40:00Z</time>
- C. <time>20l7-04-07T14:40:00ET</time>
- D. <time>2017-04-07T14 :40:00-05:00</time>
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three Resource Type Roles can share work skills, inventory, and geolocation in teamwork?
- A. Tool
- B. Bucket
- C. Organization Unit
- D. Field Resource
- E. Vehicle
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two statements are true regarding managing inventory in OFSC?
- A. Resources can share inventory when using OFSC Collaboration.
- B. The only inventory pools are "customer", "resource", and "installed".
- C. Inventory can be added to a bucket on the Resource Tree and shared among all child resources.
- D. Resources can share inventory when they are working as a team.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which option is correct when "Sharing of the skill in Teamwork" is set to "Summary" for the technicians that have the option to share skills?
- A. The team gets the total sum of work skill levels of just one of the team members.
- B. The team gets the maximal work skill level of all the team members.
- C. The team gets the total sum of work skill levels of all the team members.
- D. The assigned work skill assigned to a member does not affect the skills of the team.
NEW QUESTION 16
Thanks for reading the newest 1z0-1003-20 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Thedumpscentre.com 1z0-1003-20 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/1z0-1003-20-dumps/ (132 Q&As Dumps)