Oracle 1z0-1006 Dumps Questions 2021
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Oracle 1z0-1006 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the . Latest , Try Oracle 1z0-1006 Brain Dumps First.
Free demo questions for Oracle 1z0-1006 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You have created a sales invoice for $900 USD with an item line of $750 USD and a tax rate of 20%. The customer has made a payment of $500 USD and you are required to process the cash application to apply the $500 USD to the item line and $0 USD to tax.
How would you achieve this?
- A. Set the credit classification revenue recognition policy to look for Line First and Tax Later.
- B. Create a Memo Line or receivable activity to have the check box selected for Apply Item Line First.
- C. Set Application Rule Set to Line First--Tax After at the transaction type level and/or a default value at system options.
- D. Set Application Rule Set to Line First--Tax After at the transaction source level and/or a default value at the receipt method.
- E. Set the payment terms revenue recognition policy to look for Line First and Tax Late
NEW QUESTION 2
Identify two values that default from Customer Profile Classes. (Choose two.)
- A. Business Purpose
- B. Statement Cycle
- C. Legal Entity
- D. Tax
- E. Payment Terms
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two items are required for customer invoicing? (Choose two.)
- A. Lockbox
- B. Customers
- C. Remit-to-address
- D. Customer Profile Class
NEW QUESTION 4
A Billing Specialist has created and completed an invoice for $100 USD for Customer A. The Specialist prints the invoice and realizes that the invoice should have been created for Customer
- A. The accounting for the transaction for Customer A is posted to the General Ledge
- B. How can this be corrected?
- C. Create an adjustment for the entire amount and create a negative adjustment for Customer B.
- D. Create an on-account credit memo for $100 USD for the invoice and enter a new invoice for Customer B.
- E. Change the status of the invoice to Incomplete and enter a new invoice for Customer B.
- F. Navigate to the credit transaction link in the Billing work area, credit the entire amount, and enter a new invoice for Customer B.
NEW QUESTION 5
Your customer has three business units. The customer wants to share customer account addresses across these business units.
Which reference data set can be used to achieve this?
- A. Create a new reference data set for account addresses and assign it to the business units.
- B. Assign a COMMON reference data set to the business units, which share the account addresses.
- C. Assign an enterprise reference data set to the business units, which share the account addresses.
- D. Create a separate reference data set for each business unit and assign it to each uni
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two setups are required to ensure that the same tax is applied on both intercompany payable and intercompany receivable invoices? (Choose two.)
- A. Intercompany system options enable use of the same tax rate code for the payable and receivable invoices.
- B. The payable options and the receivable system options should have the same tax application options.
- C. Tax for intercompany is loaded by using Create Taxable Transactions in Spreadsheet.
- D. First enter a payable transaction to calculate tax and then enter the receivable transaction.
- E. Ensure if any tax-specific rules that are defined should cover both the sales_transaction and purchase_transaction business category.
- F. Ensure that both the receiver and provider business units and legal entities are subscribed to the applicable tax regime on the transaction date.
NEW QUESTION 7
To determine the best approach to converting a client’s data, you must know which setup is set-enabled and can be shared.
Identify three set-enabled setups in Receivables. (Choose three.)
- A. Collectors
- B. Standard Memo Lines
- C. Revenue Types
- D. Receivable Specialists
- E. Revenue Contingencies
NEW QUESTION 8
Your client performs many customer refunds and would like to search for real-time Receivables Refunds Status easily.
What should you do to meet this requirement?
- A. Create a Business Intelligence Publisher Report because you cannot create an OTBI Report for refunds.
- B. Create an Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA) Report.
- C. Query each customer refund and verify the Refund Status.
- D. Create a Real Time Report by using Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI).
NEW QUESTION 9
There are a few customers that you do not want to send dunning letters to. How would you exclude these customers from dunning?
- A. Disable Send Dunning Letter in Transaction Source Type.
- B. Disable Send Dunning Letter on the Correspondence tab.
- C. Disable Send Dunning Letter in Collections Preferences.
- D. Disable Send Dunning Letter on the Profile tab.
- E. Disable Send Dunning Letter in Transaction Typ
NEW QUESTION 10
If AutoAccounting is set to derive accounting segments based on a standard line, the transaction
line must be either ______ or ________. Otherwise, AutoAccounting cannot
derive a valid account code combination for revenue recognition. Identify the two values. (Choose two.)
- A. a standard memo line
- B. a purchasing item
- C. a credit memo line
- D. an inventory item
- E. a debit memo line
NEW QUESTION 11
When deciding how to set up the system to recognize revenue, it is important to understand the extent of revenue deferral and the subsequent timing of revenue recognition.
Which two statements are true when you consider that recognition depends on the nature of the contingency? (Choose two.)
- A. Time-based contingencies can expire, but the contingency will have to be removed manually before the revenue is recognized if payment is not due yet.
- B. Pre-billing customer acceptance clauses require the recording of customer acceptance in the feeder system, or its expiration, before importing into Receivables for invoicin
- C. Customer acceptance or its expiration must occur before the contingency can be removed and the order can be imported into Receivables for invoicing.
- D. Post-billing customer acceptance clauses must expire (implicit acceptance), or be manually accepted (explicit acceptance), before the contingency can be removed and revenue recognized.
- E. Time-based contingencies must not expire before the contingency can be removed and revenue recognized.
- F. Payment-based contingencies do not always require payment before the contingency can be removed and revenue recognized.
NEW QUESTION 12
Your client's legacy system uses a hierarchical parent/child relationship to organize customer information because a single customer may have more than one bank account or payment method.
Does this prevent you from using the Oracle Fusion Trading Community Model Data Import program?
- A. The program allows the use of parent, child, and grandchild table hierarchies, but it requires multiple Customer Master records for each customer within the hierarchy.
- B. The program allows table hierarchies for customer bank accounts, but not for other customer information.
- C. No; the program contains parent, child, and grandchild table hierarchies to represent the hierarchy of data in the customer information.
- D. Yes; the program specifically prohibits parent, child, and grandchild table hierarchies to represent the hierarchy of data in the customer information.
- E. The use of parent, child, and grandchild table hierarchies is allowed only in Accounts Payable, not Accounts Receivable.
NEW QUESTION 13
The method that is used to capture receipts data in mass while you are offline and upload the receipts at a later date is called ______.
- A. automatic receipts creation
- B. receipts creation in a spreadsheet
- C. manual receipt entry
- D. Lockbox receipts creation
NEW QUESTION 14
When discussing the Receivables to Ledger Reconciliation Report with your customer, you are asked a number of questions about how to run the report.
Which statement is true?
- A. You can exclude unidentified receipts, but you cannot exclude on-account activities and unapplied receipts.
- B. You cannot exclude on-account activities, unapplied receipts, and unidentified receipts.
- C. You can include or exclude intercompany transactions, or you can reconcile by intercompany activity only.
- D. You can select only a Closed accounting perio
NEW QUESTION 15
You have created payment terms in a system and associated them in the USA reference data set.
All the payment terms in the system are shown as follows. Business Unit X has a set assignment of Enterprise Set for payment terms.
Payment Term = Net 30; Reference Data Set = Enterprise Set Payment Term = Net 45; Reference Data Set = Enterprise Set Payment Term = 1%/10 Net 30; Reference Data Set = USA Set Payment Term = Net 45; Reference Data Set = USA Set
If an invoice is created in Business Unit X, which payment term set is available for use in a transaction?
- A. Net 45 (Enterprise Set), Net 45 (USA Set)
- B. Net 30 (Enterprise Set), Net 45 (Enterprise Set)
- C. Net 30 (Enterprise Set), Net 45 (USA Set)
- D. 1%/10 Net 30 (USA Set), Net 45 (USA Set)
NEW QUESTION 16
In the customer hierarchy of Customer Corporation, Customer Worldwide is the parent company of Customer USA and Customer Japan. Customer West is a subsidiary of Customer USA. Which three statements are true if the Customer Corporation hierarchy is assigned to a Pay Below Paying relationship? (Choose three.)
- A. Customer USA can pay for Customer Worldwide, Customer West, and its own transactions.
- B. Customer Japan can pay its own transactions.
- C. Customer USA can pay for Customer West and its own transactions.
- D. Customer Japan can pay for Customer West, Customer USA, and its own transactions.
- E. Customer Worldwide can pay for Customer USA, Customer Japan, Customer West, and its own transactions.
NEW QUESTION 17
Your customer wants to override the calculated tax line amount for their receivable transaction. What steps should the customer perform to ensure that only one of their employees has this privilege?
- A. Enable "Allow override of calculated tax lines" within the tax configuration owner options for the receivable invoice event and grant the employee the "Tax Manager <Business Unit>" data role.
- B. Enable the "Allow tax rate override" and "Allow manual tax lines" profiles at the user level, set, the value to Yes for the selected employee, and grant the "Tax Manager <Business Unit>" data role to the employee.
- C. Enable "Allow override of calculated tax lines" within the tax configuration owner options for the receivable invoice event and set the "Transaction Tax Line Override" profile option to Yes for the selected employee.
- D. Set the "Transaction Tax Line Override" profile option to Yes for the selected employee and assign the employee the "Tax Manager <Business Unit>" data role.
- E. Enable "Allow override of calculated tax lines" within the tax configuration owner options for the receivable application and create a tax rule to grant this privilege only to the selected employee.
NEW QUESTION 18
You need to make decisions about how an application should behave, such as date ranges and defaults.
What should you consider before defining Collections Preferences?
- A. scheduled processes
- B. system privileges
- C. user application privileges
- D. the employees who are involved with the collections process and how the collectors will be assigned
- E. customer contact information
Thanks for reading the newest 1z0-1006 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM prep-labs.com 1z0-1006 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/1z0-1006/ (80 Q&As Dumps)