Renew 1z0-1009 Tutorials 2020
We provide real 1z0-1009 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Oracle 1z0-1009 Exam quickly & easily. The 1z0-1009 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Oracle 1z0-1009 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the 1z0-1009 exam.
Free 1z0-1009 Demo Online For Oracle Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
As an implementation consultant, you realize during the Requirement Gathering phase of your project that some Actions are not required.
How will you make these Actionsunavailable for the end user?
- A. Delete Actions.
- B. Hide Actions.
- C. Enter Action End Date.
- D. Educate users not to use such Actions.
NEW QUESTION 2
Action Type identifies the type of business process associated with an action and determines what happens when you select that Action. As part of implementing Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud, Action Types are associated with Actions.
Which two statements are correct regarding Action types? (Choose two.)
- A. Additional Action types can be created.
- B. An Action type cannot be associated with user-defined actions.
- C. Action types are seeded.
- D. Every Action type can have multiple actions within it.
- E. If Termination is an action, Normal Termination is an action type.
NEW QUESTION 3
Identify the correct option regarding the status of a person who has a Non-Worker work relationship (for example, an external trainer) with a legal employer, and applies for employment with the same legal employer and gets hired as an employee.
- A. The person retains the Non-Worker work relationship with the legal employer.
- B. The person has only an Employee work relationship with the legal employer.
- C. The person no longer has a Non-Worker work relationship and has only an Employee work relationship with the legal employer.
- D. The person has both Non-Worker and Employee work relationship with the legal employer.
NEW QUESTION 4
An employee’s job description is “Recruiter” as of 01-Jan-2015. This job was updated in the system to “Consultant” on 01-Feb-2015. The 01-Feb-2015 assignment record is the latest effective dated employment record in the system. On 01-Mar-2015, the HR specialist wants to view this employee’s previous employment details and searches for them on the Person Management page. The HR specialist enters the effective as-of date value as 31-Jan-2015 with the search keyword “Recruiter” because the employee was working as a recruiter on 31st Jan 2015. The search returns no rows.
What is causing this?
- A. The Person Management page search does not support Job attribute keywords.
- B. The Update Person Search Keyword process has associated the effective dates with the job attributes in the keyword record resulting insearch discrepancies.
- C. The Update Person Search keyword process has failed on 31-Jan-2015 but ran successfully the next day.
- D. The Person Management page search does not support date-effective keywords.
- E. The Update Person Search Keyword process has updated the latest effective dated job attribute in the keyword record.
- F. The Update Person Search keyword process has failed on 01-Mar-2015 but ran successfully the previous day.
NEW QUESTION 5
As an HR manager in your organization, you want to categorize the hiring process as part-time hiring and full-time hiring. Identify the correct statement to meet this requirement.
- A. Create two new actions: hire part-time employee and hire full-time employee.
- B. Create two new action types: hire part-time employee and hire full-time employee.
- C. Create two new action types and associate them with the existing action, Hire.
- D. Create two new action and associate them with the existing action type, Hire an Employee.
- E. Create two new actions and new action reasons and associate them with each other.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three are actions types supported by the Change Assignment guided process, used by an HR Specialist?
- A. Extend Temporary Assignment
- B. End Assignment
- C. Extend Probation Period
- D. Suspend Assignment
- E. Add Work Relationship
NEW QUESTION 7
Given the customer requirement:
If there is only one valid grade for a job or position, the value will be automatically defaulted in the grade field.
Which allows this to be achieved?
- A. Enforce Valid Grades (Y/N) is set to Y in the profile options
- B. Default the Grade from Job/Position (Y/N) is set to Y in the profile options
- C. Default the Grade from Job/Position (Y/N) is set to N in the profile options
- D. Enforce Valid Grades (Y/N) is set to N in the profile options
NEW QUESTION 8
In an organization, a line manager is going on a long vacation and wants all his approval notifications to flow to his supervisor for approvalin his absence. How can he accomplish this task?
- A. A system administrator always has to reassign the approval notification to the supervisor in the line manager’s absence.
- B. The application automatically delegates the approval to his supervisor based on the leave applied for by the line manager.
- C. He has to configure new approval routing policies.
- D. A Vacation rule can be set under the Preferences section of worklist notification’s Human Capital Management server.
NEW QUESTION 9
During implementation, a two-tier employment model has been set up. Now the client wants to store employment terms and contract details for its employees. Which statement is true about moving from two-tier to a three-tier model?
- A. The client can have both: atwo-tier employment model can remain for its existing employees, and a three-tier employment model can be created to hire new employees within the same legal employer.
- B. The client cannot move from a two-tier to a three-tier employment model after the model has been implemented.
- C. The client can move from a two-tier to a three-tier employment model at any point of time, irrespective of the existence of work relationships.
- D. If no work relationships exist in the enterprise or legal employer, then the client can switch from a two-tier to a three-tier employment model.
NEW QUESTION 10
The Human Resource Representative of the organization is trying to set up the grade rates. During the process, she realizes that the grades were created without steps. Identify two options for adding rates to the grade. (Choose two.)
- A. First add the rates for each step, then add thegrade to a grade ladder.
- B. Add the rates separately using the Manage Grade Rates task.
- C. First add the grade to a grade ladder, then add the rates for each step.
- D. Use the Default Grade rates that are available upon creating grades.
- E. Add the rates atthe same time as when you add the grade using the Manage Grades task.
NEW QUESTION 11
Your customer requires that the person number should not be generated if a request for new hire is not approved by the approver.
Which method should be used?
- A. Automatic Upon Final Save
- B. Automatic Upon FinalSubmission
- C. Automatic Prior to Final Save
- D. Automatic Prior to Submission
NEW QUESTION 12
A candidate applied for an employment opportunity with a legal employer in the past. The candidate re-applies after some time for an opportunity with a different legal employer in the same enterprise. While applying the second time,the candidate provides a new national identification value.
Which option does the application use to check if a matching record already exists in the system?
- A. The application cannot identify the matching record and there will be two person records available for further processing.
- B. The application identifies a match if the first name, the first character of the last name, and date of birth are the same; or if the last name, the first character of the first name, and date of birth are the same.
- C. Because the national identifier has changed, the system cannot identify the matching record.
- D. The application searches for the availability of date of birth and middle name to identify the matching record.
NEW QUESTION 13
As the Workflow Administrator you are responsible for ensuring that approvalworkflows are handled in a timely basis.
If you notice that there are outstanding notifications, what action can you take to move the approval along?
- A. Deny the workflow on behalf of the assigned Approver.
- B. Approve the workflow on behalf of the assigned Approver.
- C. Push back the workflow to another Approver.
- D. Reassign the workflow to another Approver.
NEW QUESTION 14
A human resource specialist creates a checklist template with Category Offboarding and Action Termination. An employee retires from the organization and hence his work relationship is terminated with the legal employer. However, there is no Offboarding checklist allocated to the retired employee in the Manage Allocated Checklist region.
What is the cause for this?
- A. The Allocate Checklist seeded process must be run to automatically allocate the checklist to the person.
- B. Action Reasons were not defined in the checklist.
- C. The Action associated with the checklist does not match the Action selected during the termination process.
- D. Action Type was not defined for the checklist.
NEW QUESTION 15
A customer has a requirement to add a new Action when hiring Part-Time Employees. What is the correct option?
- A. Create an additional lookup with the value Hire Part-Time Employee.
- B. Create an additional Action Hire Part-Time Employee and associate it with the Action type Hire an Employee.
- C. Create an additional Action type Hire Part-Time Employee and do not associate it with any Action type.
- D. Create an additional Action Reason Hire Part-Time Employee and associate it with the Action type Manage Employee.
NEW QUESTION 16
What are three advantages of usingPosition Synchronization?
- A. If you use Position Synchronization, Manager Self Service cannot be used.
- B. Synchronized attributes will be displayed as read-only in the assignment to ensure the position as the only source of truth.
- C. For synchronized attributes, any position update will automatically be pushed to the incumbents’ assignments.
- D. The customer can configure which assignment attributes to synchronize from the position.
NEW QUESTION 17
A multinational construction company, headquartered in London, has operations in five countries. It has its majoroperations in the US and UK and small offices in Saudi Arabia, UAE and India. The company employs 3,000 people in the UK and US and 500 people in the remaining locations. The entire workforce in India fails under the Contingent Worker category.
How many Legislative Data Groups (LDGs), divisions, legal employers, and Payroll Statutory Units (PSUs) need to be configured for this company?
- A. five LDGs (one for each country), four divisions (UK, US, India, and one for Saudi Arabia and UAE combined), five legal employers, and four PSUs (all except India)
- B. five LDGs (one for each country), four divisions (UK, US, India, and one for Saudi Arabia and UAE combined), two legal employers and PSUs (US and UK only, because the workforce is very small in the other countries)
- C. four LDGs (UK, US, India, and one for Saudi Arabia and UAE combined), five divisions (one for each country), four legal employers (all except India), and five PSUs
- D. five LDGs, five divisions, five legal employers, and five PSUs
NEW QUESTION 18
Your organization has decided to implement Position Synchronization for a section of workers. At what levels can you configure this feature?
- A. Enterprise HCM Information, Division, and Department
- B. Legal Employer, Division, and Business Unit
- C. Enterprise HCM Information and Legal Employer
- D. Legal Employer, Division, and Country
NEW QUESTION 19
As an implementation consultant, you are in the process of building theenterprise structure. Which three facts about Legislative Data Group must you be aware of? (Choose three.)
- A. Legislative Data Group supports the configuration of objects with a strong legislative context, such as payroll, absence types, elements, and rates of pay.
- B. Legislative Data Groups do not span enterprises.
- C. Legislative Data Groups can span enterprises.
- D. It is required to associate country and currency details while defining Legislative Data Group.
- E. Each Legislative Data Group cancontain only one legal entity that acts as a payroll statutory unit.
NEW QUESTION 20
An HRrepresentative enters employee details in the application as part of the hiring process. On the Review page, the HR representative notices that Person Number does not show any number, but indicates “Generated Automatically”.
Identify the option that relates to this intended behavior.
- A. Person Number at the Enterprise Level is set to Manual.
- B. Person Number at the Enterprise Level is set to Automatic before submission.
- C. Person Number at the Enterprise Level is set to Automatic after final save.
- D. Worker Number at the Enterprise Level is set to Manual.
NEW QUESTION 21
You want to use theTree Management feature of Functional Setup Manager to organize data into hierarchies. Which option represents seeded tree structures?
- A. organization, job, division, geographies
- B. organization, position, division, geographies
- C. organization, position,department, geographies
- D. organization, job, department, geographies
- E. organization, position, division, establishment
NEW QUESTION 22
The HR of Finance Department searches for an employee who is the Finance Auditor. The search is conducted with an effective date of 01-Jan-2015 on the Person Management page. The search does not yield any results.
Identify two reasons for this behavior. (Choose two.)
- A. The employee has multiple assignments and being a Finance Auditor is a part of the secondary assignment.
- B. The employee is working as a contingent worker in Finance Department.
- C. The employee is inactive as of 01-Jan-2015.
- D. The employee was a contingent worker until 31-Dec-2014 and will rejoin as an employee on 02-Jan-2015.
- E. The employee is working as an employee in Finance Department.
NEW QUESTION 23
As an Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud implementation consultant, you are configuring an enterprise structure for an organization that has undergone major restructuring. The client wants you to make multiple versions of the enterprise structure so that they can decide on a final one that suits them based on proper analysis and comparison.
What should you do to meet this requirement of the client?
- A. Design the enterprise structure by using individual tasks available for each of the organizations and keep changing it until the final structure is agreed upon.
- B. Create and load one enterprise structure at a time through Establish Enterprise Structure, analyze the structure and, if it does not suit the client, use the rollback option before creating another structure.
- C. Configure multiple enterprise structures by using the Establish Enterprise Structure guided flow.Analyze and compare them by using the configuration review pages, including the Technical Summary Report, before loading thefinal one.
- D. Configure multiple enterprise structures and load all of them simultaneously so that analysis and comparison can be done.
NEW QUESTION 24
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-1009 dumps in VCE and PDF From DumpSolutions, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/1z0-1009-dumps/ (New 98 Q&As Version)