Best Quality 1z0-1010 Torrent 2019
we provide Certified Oracle 1z0-1010 pdf exam which are the best for clearing 1z0-1010 test, and to get certified by Oracle Oracle Talent Management Cloud 2018 Implementation Essentials. The 1z0-1010 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real 1z0-1010 exam. Crack your Oracle 1z0-1010 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three options can be controlled by Performance Roles? (Choose three.)
- A. Performance document period
- B. Competency section rating scale
- C. Competency Section
- D. Goals section rating scale
- E. Goals Section
- F. Questionnaire
NEW QUESTION 2
Your organization may require an annual performance evaluation that includes any or all of the sections.
Which four section types are valid for performance document template sections? (Choose four.)
- A. Manager Final Feedback
- B. Worker Final Feedback
- C. Goals to rate worker goals
- D. Profile Content to rate worker competencies
- E. Manager only Questionnaire
NEW QUESTION 3
The Performance document has an approval step right after the Manager Evaluation step in a Performance process flow which also has a Self-Evaluation step. In the same performance process flow, the option of “Evaluation tasks can be performed concurrently” is selected.
What happens to the document control when the approval task is triggered and the document approver rejects the approval request?
- A. The control of the document comes to the worker.
- B. The control of the document comes to the worker’s Line Manager.
- C. The control of the document is open and whoever opens and saves the document first, the document is locked forthat role.
- D. The control of the document remains with the approver until the performance document is shared.
NEW QUESTION 4
A company uses the band method for the overall summary, sum method for the goals section, and average method for the competencies section with rating points. For an employee, the score for the competencies section is 50, and the score for the goals section is 20. The table shows the rating point ranges set up for the overall section rating model to assign the rating level for the overall rating. What is the overall rating of the employee?
- A. E
- B. D
- C. C
- D. B
- E. A
NEW QUESTION 5
Your company’s appraisal policy requires that the content of the performance document be added in a collaborative manner.
Implementation requirements include:
- Both the worker and the manager are required to rate the worker.
- Conduct a review meeting for the worker, which the worker must acknowledge.
- Both the manager and the worker should be able to give their comments on the entire evaluation process.
- Workers and managers should start setting goals for the next period.
To meet these requirements, what are the correct tasks and their sequence to be designed in the process flow?
- A. Set next period goals, set goals, first approval, worker self-evaluation, manager evaluation of worker, confirm review meeting held, provide final feedback.
- B. Set goals, first approval, manager evaluation of worker, worker self-evaluation, provide final feedback, second approval, set next period goals.
- C. Set goals, worker self-evaluation, manager evaluation of worker, confirm review meeting held, set next period goals.
- D. Set goals, worker self-evaluation, manager evaluation of worker, share performance document, first approval, confirm review meeting held, provide final feedback.
- E. Set goals, manager evaluation of worker, share performance document, confirm review meeting held, provide final feedback.
- F. Set goals, worker self-evaluation, manager evaluation of worker, provide final feedback, confirmreview meeting held, set next period goal
NEW QUESTION 6
Which statement is true regarding lookup hierarchy level?
- A. Location level supercedes user and affects only the experience of the current user.
- B. It is a best practice to set user-level option values before specifying values at any other level.
- C. Use level affects all applications of a product family.
- D. Site level affects all application configuration options for a given implementatio
NEW QUESTION 7
Your customer would like two performance templates. They would like to have a Level 1 approval in one performance template, and no approval in another performance template.
How should you set this up?
- A. Create two process flows for the two differentperformance template
- B. Then configure the performance template with approval required for one of the templates.
- C. Create twoperformance templates and attach these to different process flows where the approval taskcould be defined.
- D. Create two performance documents and attach these with different performance document
- E. At the performance document level, the approval level could be defined.
- F. This is not possible at Performance Management configuration leve
- G. Changes could be made in the BPM work list to implement this requirement.
NEW QUESTION 8
You are a manager in a financial firm and have a new person report to you. The person is new to Oracle HCM Cloud and Person Gallery. He or she comes to you for help in understanding the difference between a suggestion list and an interest list.
Which option explains the difference between the two and helps him or her in managing the lists?
- A. A suggestion list is a manually created list of jobs by the manager for an employee, whereas an interest list is a list of jobs or positions created automatically for an employee based on the competencies, skills, and qualifications match on his or her profile.
- B. A suggestion list is a manually createdlist of jobs by the manager for an employee, whereas an interest list is a list of jobs or positions created by an employee, which he or she would like to pursue.
- C. A suggestion list is an automatically created list of jobs for an employee based on the competencies, skills, and qualifications match on his or her profile, whereas an interest list is a list of jobs or positions created by the manager for an employee based on employee.
- D. A suggestion list is an automatically generated when an employee viewshis or her career planning card and consists of suitable jobs or position profiles based on how well an employee’s competencies, skills, and qualifications match with those of the job or position profil
- E. An interest list is manually created by an employeeby browsing profiles of jobs and positions that he or she might like to pursue and adding them to the list.
- F. A suggestion list is a manually created list of jobs by the employee himself or herself for his or her peer
- G. An interest list is automaticallycreated for the employee based on his or her qualification, skills, and competencies.
NEW QUESTION 9
You need to mass-assign goals that exist in the goal library. The requirements are as follows:
- Performance goals A1, A2, and A3 should be assigned to Manager 1’s direct reports.
- Development goals B1, B2, and B3 should be assigned to Manager 2’s direct reports. Which option accomplishes these requirements?
- A. The organization owner should add goals A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, and B3 so they can be accessible as organization goals.
- B. Manager 1 adds goalsA1, A2, and A3 and Manager 2 adds goals B1, B2, and B3 to their direct reports’ performance documents.
- C. The HR Specialist selects goals from the goal library, andthen assigns them to the appropriate population.
- D. Manager 1 and Manager 2 shares goalsA1, A2, and A3 and B1, B2, and B3 with direct reports, respectively.
NEW QUESTION 10
What should a manager do if he has assigned an organization goal to his direct reports, but intends to change the target completion date of Goals for the direct reports?
- A. Sign in as the manager, go to Navigator/About me/Goals/My Organization Goal
- B. Select the goal created by him and click Edi
- C. Change the target completion date and click Submit.
- D. Sign in as the manager, go to Navigator/About me/Goals/My Worker Goal
- E. Select the goal assigned by him and click Edi
- F. Change the target completion date and click Submit.
- G. Sign in as the manager, go to Navigator/About me/Goals/My Organization Goal
- H. Delete the assigned goal and select a new goal created by him with the new target completion date and assign the newly created goal.
- I. Manager cannot change the Target completion date of the assigned organizational Goa
NEW QUESTION 11
The head of the Human Resources department informs the Human Resource Specialist that the UK Head of Sales position, for which the current incumbent is Employee 1, is a key position in the organization and they must plan the successors for the position irrespective of the incumbent to the position.
What should the Human Resource Specialist do?
- A. Create a Job Succession Plan for the Head of Sales job.
- B. Create a Job Family Succession Plan for the Sales job family.
- C. Create a Job Profile Succession Plan for the Sales job profile.
- D. Create a Position Succession Plan for the UK Head of Sales position.
- E. Create an Incumbent Succession Plan for Employee 1.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two statements are true regarding a performance template section? (Choose two.)
- A. The Profile Content section can be both rated and weighted.
- B. The Goals section can be weighted but not rated.
- C. The Worker Final Feedback section canbe rated and weighted.
- D. The Manager Final Feedback section can be rated and weighted.
- E. The Overall Summary section can be rated but not weighte
NEW QUESTION 13
A Human Resources Manager informs the Human Resources Specialist that an Incumbent Succession Plan needs to be updated. The Human Resources Specialist is unable to find the Incumbent Succession Plan.
What is the cause of this?
- A. The Human Resources Specialist is not the owner of the Succession Plan even though the privacy of the plan is Public.
- B. The Human Resources Specialist is one of the owners of the Succession Plan; however, the data role of the Human Resource Specialist doesn’t allow him to search for the employee in person management search.
- C. The Human Resources Specialist is one of the owners of the Succession Plan; however, theprivacy of the plan is Private.
- D. The Human Resources Specialist is not the owner of the Succession Plan even though the data role of the Human Resource Specialist allows him to search for the employee in person management search.
NEW QUESTION 14
You are a review participant and there is a need to analyze the impact of changing the performance and potential ratings of a worker reporting to you.
Identify two options available on the talent review dashboard that can be used for calibrating performance and potential. (Choose two.)
- A. Zoom in
- B. Move marker
- C. Mobility
- D. Zoom out
- E. Drag-and-drop
NEW QUESTION 15
Identify three setup tasks required before goals can be managed. (Choose three.)
- A. Manage valuesets (if filexfields are deployed for goals).
- B. Mass-assign goals.
- C. Manage goal management notification.
- D. Manage goal library.
- E. Manage worker goal setting lookup
NEW QUESTION 16
Your customer has enabled the notification Participant Feedback – Worker deletes participant. One of the workers has an open performance document and requested a Participant Feedback. In the middle of the performance cycle the worker had a Line manager change, but the worker’s performance document owner remained the old manager. The worker deletes a feedback participant since the feedback was no longer required by the previous co-owner.
Which two will be receiving a notification for this action? (Choose two.)
- A. Worker
- B. Current Line Manager
- C. Old Line Manager
- D. HR Specialist
- E. Feedback Participant
NEW QUESTION 17
The Human Resources department manager informs the Human Resource Specialist that Employee 1, who is Head of Sales, plays a vital role in the organization and they must plan for the successors of the employee.
What should the Human Resource Specialist do?
- A. Create a Job Family Succession Plan for the Sales job family.
- B. Create a Job Profile Succession Plan for the Sales job profile.
- C. Create a Job Succession Plan for the Head of Sales job.
- D. Create a Position Succession Plan for the Headof Sales position.
- E. Create an Incumbent Succession Plan for Employee 1.
NEW QUESTION 18
Your customer wants a list of items that managers should consider doing when creating their goals, so that subordinates can create goals that align with or support their managers’ goals.
Select two options that should be included in the training materials for managers to satisfy this requirement. (Choose two.)
- A. aligning goals
- B. assigning goals
- C. sharing Performance Goals
- D. publishing Performance Goals
- E. sharing Organization Goals
- F. publishing Organization Goals
NEW QUESTION 19
HR Specialist 1 and HR Specialist 2 are Human Resource Specialists. Manager A is the Line Manager of HR Specialist 2. HR Specialist 1 is the owner of a succession plan and HR Specialist 2 is the coowner of the same succession plan. There are five candidates specified for the Succession Plan.
While HR Specialist 1 can view all the five candidates, HR Specialist 2 can only view three of the five candidates.
What is the cause of this?
- A. Out of the five candidates, one candidate isHR Specialist 2 and the other is Manager A.
- B. HR Specialist 1has restricted the access to some of the candidates in the succession plan using the restrict access feature of the Succession Plan.
- C. Co-owners of a Succession Plan always have access to less number of candidates since they are not owners.
- D. HRSpecialist 2’s data security doesn’t allow him to view the two candidates since the two candidates fall outside the data scope of HR Specialist 2’s role.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two statements are true for each type of questionnaire questions? (Choose two.)
- A. You may configure specific responses, but you cannot select the presentation method to determine how the response appears.
- B. Forthe single select question type, the possible responses can be configured only to appear as radio buttions.
- C. For the single select question type, you can specify that the possible responses appear either in a single select choice list or as radio buttions.
- D. You may configure specific responses and select the presentation method to determine how the response appears.
- E. For the single select question type, the possible responses can be configured only to appear in a single select choice list.
NEW QUESTION 21
100% Valid and Newest Version 1z0-1010 Questions & Answers shared by Passcertsure, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.passcertsure.com/1z0-1010-test/ (New 70 Q&As)