Update Oracle Absence Management Cloud 2018 Implementation Essentials 1z0-1011 Exam Prep
Testking 1z0-1011 Questions are updated and all 1z0-1011 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 1z0-1011 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 1z0-1011 exam without a problem. We have Latest Oracle 1z0-1011 dumps study guide. PASSED 1z0-1011 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Also have 1z0-1011 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
You defined a two-year rolling backward term in your qualification plan with UOM as calendar days. You set up bands that entitle workers to 50-days absence at payment percentage 100% and an additional 50 days at payment percentage 50%.
A worker took an absence for 92 days, from May 1, 2015 to July 31, 2015. The same worker schedules another absence using the same plan July 1, 2016 to July 30, 2016 for 30 days. What is the available entitlement for this absence?
- A. 50 working days at 100 percent and the next 8 working days at 50 percent
- B. 8 working days at 50 percent
- C. 0 working days at 100 percent and the next 0 working days at 50 percent
- D. 50 working days at 100 percent and the next 50 working days at 50 percent
- E. 8 working days at 100 percent
NEW QUESTION 2
Your client has a requirement that only Employees with user person type as “Regular Employee” are eligible for absence plan.
Which two options are applicable?
- A. Write a fast formula of type Global Absence Entry Validation and get user person type from this formula.
- B. Create a Participant eligibility profile and select User person type from Person Type under Personal.
- C. Write a fast formula of type Participant and Rate Eligibility, get user person type from this formula, and attach this formula to an eligibility profile.
- D. Create a Participant eligibility profile and select User person type from Person Type under Employment.
NEW QUESTION 3
Your absence entry validation formula keeps failing when you try to submit an absence due to a problem with the formula and, therefore, you are not able to submit the absence.
Which two methods should you use to debug the validation formula?
- A. 1) Submit the absence2) Run the “Evaluate Absence” process for the particular absence with the “Include trace statements in audit log” option enabled.
- B. 1) Remove the validation formula2) Submit the absence.3) Edit the validation formula and add debug messages using ESS_LOG_WRITE.4) Add the validation formula back to the absence type and run the “Evaluate Absence” process for the particular absence with the “Include trace statements in audit log” option enabled.
- C. 1) Add debug messages to a local variable in the formula.2) Assign the value of the local variable to the return variable ERROR_MESSAGE.3) Submit the absence to view the error message with the debug messages.
- D. 1) Remove the validation formula.2) Submit the absence.3) Run the “Evaluate Absence” process for the particular absence with the “Include trace statements in audit log” option enabled.
NEW QUESTION 4
A customer created a public holiday on the 25-Dec-2018 (Tuesday) and assigned it to a geography to which an employee belongs to. However, the employees do not have a work schedule assigned. The employee records an absence from 24-Dec-2018 (Monday) to 26-Dec-2018 (Wednesday) using an absence type that measures duration in Days.
What will be the duration of the absence recorded?
- A. Absence cannot be recorded without a work schedule
- B. 4
- C. 1
- D. 2
- E. 3
NEW QUESTION 5
If you want to modify the workers’ payments when a certification requirement has passed its due date, what two rules can you select when you create the absence certification?
- A. Override
- B. Reevaluate
- C. Revise
- D. Stop Payments
- E. Adjust
- F. Retract
NEW QUESTION 6
How do you configure an absence type to allow employees to attach documents when recording absences?
- A. Attach a Certification of type “Documentation”.
- B. You cannot attach documents to absence entries in self-service.
- C. Attach an Action Item of type “Documentation”.
- D. Set the Display Feature “Attachments” to “Enabled”.
NEW QUESTION 7
You have a requirement where you need to add an extra month’s salary to the annualized base salary in a rate definition.
One example employee has an annual amount on his or her base salary element entry as 36,000. The 13th month salary would therefore be 3,000 (36000/12).
For this requirement, what periodicity should you select for the total returned rate details section on the Create Rate Definitions page?
- A. Lunar Month
- B. Monthly
- C. Annually
- D. Semi Annually
- E. Daily
- F. Calendar Month
NEW QUESTION 8
The accrual balance of a worker at the end of an accrual term is 7 days. The carryover limit for the plan is 5 days. The carryover expiry is set to 3 months. The worker has taken 1.5 days of vacation in the first month of the new term. The repeating period of this incremental accrual plan has a Monthly frequency and the accrual granted during each period is 1.5 days.
What is the accrual balance at the end of the 6th month in this new term?
- A. 12.5
- B. 11
- C. 10.5
- D. 7.5
- E. 9
NEW QUESTION 9
You have an absence plan that has mistakenly run for the following leave year for all employees. The absence leave year runs from January the 1st. The current balance calculation date is 31 January 2018 and you want to roll it back to the 31 December 2017.
What date should you enter in the Effective Date parameter for the Withdraw Accruals and Balances process to achieve this?
- A. 30 January 2018
- B. 30 December 2017
- C. 31 December 2018
- D. 01 December 2017
- E. 31 January 2018
NEW QUESTION 10
An employee is enrolled in the following accrual plans, both of which are linked to the same absence type:
Floating Holiday – Priority 100 – (Balance = 2 days), no negative balance allowed.
Vacation – Priority 200 – (Balance = 3 days), negative balance allowed with a limit of 2 days.
Describe how a 7-day absence will be processed using this absence plan setup.
- A. Decrease Floating Holiday balance by 2 days and Vacation balance by 5 days.
- B. Decrease Vacation balance by 5 days and Floating Holiday balance by 2 days.
- C. Decrease Floating Holiday balance by 2 days and Vacation balance by 2 days.
- D. Decrease Vacation balance by 3 days and Floating Holiday balance by 2 days.
- E. Decrease Floating Holiday balance by 2 days and Vacation balance by 3 day
NEW QUESTION 11
You have a requirement to create a derived factor based on the Legal employer seniority date. The accrual will be given based on the Legal employer seniority date and will be different for varied length of service.
Which date will you choose?
- A. “Date of Hire” under Period start date Rule
- B. “Adjusted Service Date” under Period start date Rule
- C. “Original Hire Date” under Period start date Rule
- D. “Adjusted Service Date” under Determination Rule
NEW QUESTION 12
Identify three adjustment types that can be avoided via the administrative task Update Balance Details.
- A. Final disbursement
- B. Transferred balance
- C. Other adjustments
- D. Carryover
- E. Periodic accruals
- F. Discretionary disbursement
NEW QUESTION 13
A customer has the following absence records: Absence DatesAbsence Status
1) 01 April 2017 to 05 April 2017Submitted
2) 06 May 2017Submitted
3) 12 May 2017Withdrawn
4) 19 July 2017Awaiting approval
5) 20 August 2017 to 28 August 2017Submitted
6) 30 August 2017Save
You run the “Evaluate Absence” process with an effective date of 02 April 2017. Which absences will be processed?
- A. 4, 5
- B. 1, 2, 4, 5
- C. 2, 4, 5
- D. 2, 4, 5, 6
- E. 1, 4, 5
- F. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
NEW QUESTION 14
When an absence gets approved before its start date, what status does it change to?
- A. In Progress
- B. Completed
- C. Scheduled
- D. Reviewed
- E. Saved
- F. Accepted
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three types of Exceptions can be linked to a work schedule?
- A. Calendar events
- B. Non-working days
- C. Work shifts
- D. Work patterns
- E. Calendar event category
- F. Resource exception
NEW QUESTION 16
A customer set up the certification requirement for an absence. After scheduling the absence for a subordinate, the line manager wants to add a certification requirement as an action item, but is unable to do it.
Identify the reason for this.
- A. Only workers can add the certification requirement, on demand, as an action item when they schedule an absence.
- B. You can add the certification requirement to appear as an action item only during the manual absence enrollment process.
- C. Line managers can configure the certification requirement to appear as an action item after completion of the absence.
- D. Only HR Specialists can add the certification requirement, on demand, as an action item when they schedule an absence.
- E. Line managers can add the certification requirement, on demand, as an action item when they approve the absence.
NEW QUESTION 17
After running the calculate accrual process, you notice that 100 employees’ balances have not been updated despite the process running to a successful status. Your customer has requested that the process should fail if any employee is in error.
What absence batch parameter should you decrease to achieve this requirement?
- A. Errors
- B. Chunk Size
- C. Thread Count
- D. Thread Size
- E. Minimum Errors
- F. Total Threads
- G. Maximum Errors
NEW QUESTION 18
When assigning work schedules via Manage Work Schedule Assignment Administration task, which level has the highest priority and which level the lowest?
- A. Highest > Assignment; Lowest > Legal Employer
- B. Highest > Assignment; Lowest > Enterprise
- C. Highest > Person; Lowest > Enterprise
- D. Highest > Legal Employer; Lowest > Person
NEW QUESTION 19
Your client wants only those employees who have completed one year of service to be eligible for an absence type.
Which three configurations should you perform so that employees will not see this absence type until they are eligible?
- A. Write a custom Participant and Rate Eligibility fast formula and check the length of service of employees in the formul
- B. If they are eligible, then return eligible.
- C. Write a custom Absence Validation fast formula and not allow employees to apply for leave if their length of service is less than 1 year.
- D. Use the Hire date option that is available in the Eligibility Profile under employment.
- E. Create a derived factor of Type Length of service (by checking the length of service for one year), and call this derived factor in the Eligibility profile.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which three statements are correct about absence types?
- A. Group absences that are handled together for reporting, accrual and compensation calculations.
- B. Include rules to enforce when users record or manage an absence of that type.
- C. Control the appearance of user interfaces.
- D. Define absence payment information to transfer for payroll processing.
- E. Define waiting period for newly enrolled workers.
- F. Determine the type of adjustments Human Resources specialists can make during maintenance of absence records.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two statements are true regarding absence qualification plans?
- A. They perform enrollments automatically during hiring.
- B. They determine entitlements that employees are eligible for.
- C. They calculate entitlement usages when an absence is recorded.
- D. Employees are enrolled into plans when the Update Accrual Plan Enrollments process is ru
NEW QUESTION 22
You create a semi-monthly repeating period with a sample start date of 15-June-2017. Which option contains the first two complete periods from 15-June-2017?
- A. 1) 15-June-2017 to 28-June-2017 2) 29-June-2017 to 13-July-2017
- B. 1) 30-June-2017 to 14-July-2017 2) 15-July-2017 to 30-July-2017
- C. 1) 15-June-2017 to 28-June-2017 2) 29-June-2017 to 12-July-2017
- D. 1) 30-June-2017 to 13-July-2017 2) 14-July-2017 to 29-July-2017
- E. 1) 15-June-2017 to 29-June-2017 2) 30-June-2017 to 14-July-2017
NEW QUESTION 23
You configure a Holiday absence type with the “Insufficient Balance Enforcement” rule set to Not
Enabled for administrative transactions and you associate it with an absence plan that has “Allow Negative Balance?” set to No.
Select the outcome that would occur if an administrator submits a Holiday with an absence type duration of 15 days for an employee who has only 10 days of balance left.
- A. The absence errors out with error message “ANC-3405052: The absence plan and absence type must have compatible balance enforcement rules.”
- B. The absence submits successfully and 0 days are deducted from the absence plan balance.
- C. The absence errors out with error message “ANC-3405096: The selected plan does not have sufficient balance to complete the transaction.”
- D. The absence errors out with the error message “ANC-3405002: You cannot record this absence because your balance will fall below the configured minimum for this type of absence.”
- E. The absence submits successfully and 10 days are deducted from the absence plan balance.
- F. The absence submits successfully and 15 days are deducted from the absence plan balanc
NEW QUESTION 24
Your customer has an absence type that is linked to an accrual plan and has “Deferred processing on initial entry” enabled.
Which ESS job will you run to ensure that the accrual plan entries are created for the absence?
- A. Update Accrual Plan Enrollments
- B. Update Accrual Plan Entries
- C. Evaluate Absences
- D. Evaluate Certification Updates
- E. Calculate Accruals and Balances
NEW QUESTION 25
A worker is scheduled to work from Monday to Friday. As an HR administrator, you receive a call from the worker on Friday evening 16-Jun-2017, that they are on vacation from 17-Jun-2017 (Saturday)
and will be back at work on 26-Jun-2017 (Monday). The absence type for vacation has no duration formula or plans attached and the duration is measured in Days. There is a calendar exception on 23- Jun-2017 (Friday).
What should be the start date, end date, and the duration of this absence record if the “Schedule nonworking days” is set to “Not enabled”?
- A. Start Date: 19-Jun-2017End Date: 22-Jun-2017Duration: 4
- B. Start Date: 17-Jun-2017End Date: 25-Jun-2017Duration: 8
- C. Start Date: 19-Jun-2017End Date: 25-Jun-2017Duration: 4
- D. Start Date: 17-Jun-2017End Date: 26-Jun-2017Duration: 10
- E. Start Date: 19-Jun-2017End Date: 26-Jun-2017Duration: 5
- F. Start Date: 17-Jun-2017End Date: 25-Jun-2017Duration: 9
NEW QUESTION 26
100% Valid and Newest Version 1z0-1011 Questions & Answers shared by Allfreedumps.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.allfreedumps.com/1z0-1011-dumps.html (New 79 Q&As)