A Review Of Verified 1z0-1013 Dump
It is impossible to pass Oracle 1z0-1013 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Testking soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Oracle 1z0-1013 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Most recent Oracle Payroll Cloud 2021 Implementation Essentials practice guides.
Online Oracle 1z0-1013 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Your customer has the financial system in a third party system and you have to send the payroll costing entries to a third party system. Which two options should be used to extract the data from Cloud Payroll system?
- A. You can use the OTBI – Payroll Run Results Real Time subject area to extract the costing results of a particular run, because payroll costing is part of payroll run.
- B. You cannot extract the costing results from cloud payroll to send it to third party financials system.
- C. You can run the Payroll Costing Report to extract the costing results of a particular run.
- D. You can use the OTBI – Payroll Run Costing Real Time subject area to extract the costing results of a particular run.
NEW QUESTION 2
An element is defined with costing type as “Fixed Costing”. Which costing levels are considered while building cost account?
- A. Payroll, Department, Element Eligibility
- B. Payroll, Element Eligibility, Element Entry
- C. Payroll, Element Eligibility, Department, Element Entry
- D. Payroll, Person Element Entry, Department, Job or Position, Person, Element Eligibility
NEW QUESTION 3
If the status of a task on the checklist is “On Hold”, what actions can be taken against that task?
- A. Mark for Retry
- B. Skip, Retry, and Submit
- C. Resubmit, Force Resubmit, and Skip
- D. Resubmit, Rollback, and Skip
NEW QUESTION 4
You are testing the retropay process and enter a retrospective bonus entry for a worker. The bonus is calculated based on a percentage of the worker’s salary. When you review the results of the retropay process you identify the bonus has not been included.
Identify two reasons why this is happening. (Choose two.)
- A. Retropay has not been enabled on the bonus element.
- B. Retropay has not been enabled on the salary element.
- C. Element entry changes are not included in the retroactive event group.
- D. Bonus element changes are not included in the retroactive event grou
NEW QUESTION 5
Your customer pays their workers on a semi-monthly payroll frequency. To save costs, the customer is changing their company policy and effective from 1st January, all workers will be paid on a monthly payroll frequency.
What action should you take to implement this change?
- A. Create a new monthly payroll definition, and date the workers employment records associated with the semi-monthly payroll, create new employment records for the workers and associate these to the monthly payroll.
- B. Create a new monthly payroll definition and transfer the workers from the semi-monthly payroll to the monthly payroll.
- C. Navigate to the semi-monthly payroll and update the Date Paid field on the payroll time periods to refilect the new monthly payment dates.
- D. Navigate to the semi-monthly payroll and update the Start and End Dates on the payroll time periods to refilect the new monthly payroll period dates.
NEW QUESTION 6
Where would a payroll flow task retrieve its parameter information when selecting “Bind to Flow Task Parameter”?
- A. Derives the value from a SQL Bind
- B. Derives the value from the output of the previous task
- C. Derives the value from the context of the current flow instance
- D. Derives a specific value to the parameter as entered by the user
NEW QUESTION 7
You want to define your own rules for converting a rate value from one periodicity to another, such as from weekly to annual.
How can you achieve this?
- A. Create an additional input value, calculate the converted value outside the system, and enter it while creating an element entry.
- B. Define your own Periodicity Conversion Rule and select it while creating the element.
- C. You cannot define your own rules for converting from one periodicity to another.
- D. Define an indirect element, write a fast formula to convert the processed value and create the result for an indirect element.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which delivered report can be used to verify the details of all payments made to third-parties?
- A. Payment Register Report
- B. Third-Party Payment Register
- C. Third-Party Invoice Listing
- D. Payroll Activity Report
NEW QUESTION 9
You need to associate a worker to your customer’s weekly payroll but the payroll field only displays values for the monthly and by-weekly payrolls.
Which two issues are the source of problem? (Choose two.)
- A. The weekly payroll has not been created in the worker’s legislative data group.
- B. Your data role does not include a payroll security profile that includes the weekly payroll.
- C. You do not have the Manage Payroll Definition duty role.
- D. The weekly payroll has not been enabled for the worker’s PS
NEW QUESTION 10
You have a requirement to verify the costing results of a person in a particular payroll run. In which three ways do you verify the costing results of a single person? (Choose three.)
- A. You cannot view the costing results of a single person.
- B. You can view the costing results from Statement of Earnings -> View Costing Results.
- C. You can run the Payroll Costing Report for a single person.
- D. You can use the OTBI – Payroll Run Costing Real Time subject are
NEW QUESTION 11
Which action should you take in a checklist to enable the process to be automatically re-processed?
- A. Rollback
- B. Skip
- C. Mark for Retry
- D. CK Process
NEW QUESTION 12
Where would a payroll flow task retrieve its parameter information when selecting “Bind to Flow Parameter”?
- A. Derives the value from the output of the previous task
- B. Derives the value from one of the flow pattern parameter values
- C. Derives the value from one of the task parameter values
- D. Derives the value from the context of the current flow instance
NEW QUESTION 13
When a customer runs a payroll, it creates payroll run actions for all workers included in the process. On which employment record are the process actions created?
- A. Payroll Relationship only
- B. Assignment, Work Relationship
- C. Assignment only
- D. Assignment, Payroll Relationship
NEW QUESTION 14
You have a tax deduction element that credits the same account for all employees irrespective of their home department.
How do you define the costing rules to meet this requirement?
- A. You cannot meet this requirement because the costs are automatically apportioned to the respective departments.
- B. You create the costing with distributed option.
- C. You create the costing with “Costed” option on tax element.
- D. You create Fixed Costing on tax deduction elemen
NEW QUESTION 15
A court has issued an order for deductions to be taken from a worker’s salary and paid to an exspouse.
The court order includes instructions for the company to make payments directly to the exspouse and has included their bank details.
How should you enter these details into the application?
- A. Enter the bank details on the manage third-party person payment methods page.
- B. Enter the bank details on personal payment methods page.
- C. This requirement cannot be met in cloud payroll; all such payments should be sent to the court.
- D. Enter the bank details on a third-party organization pag
NEW QUESTION 16
If you encounter errors after transferring the batch using the Load Initial Balances process, what must you do?
- A. Undo the batch, correct the errors, validate and transfer the batch again.
- B. Correct the errors, create a new batch, validate ant transfer the batch again.
- C. Perform a rollback, correct the errors, create a new batch, validate and transfer the batch again.
- D. Correct the errors, delete the batch, create a new batch, validate and transfer the batch agai
NEW QUESTION 17
You created organization payment methods of type Check and EFT for your customer. However, they inform you that they only want to allow their employees to create personal payment methods of
Which additional setup step must you also complete?
- A. Disable the payment type field from the personal payment method page.
- B. Create a formula to restrict payment types available to employees and attach it to the payroll user interface configuration user-defined table.
- C. Only attach organization payment methods of type EFT to the employees’ payroll.
- D. Create an information element, with an input value to store the payment types available to employee
NEW QUESTION 18
You have run payroll process and need to validate and audit the run results before moving on to processing the payment. Which report helps you in diagnosing the results?
- A. Payroll Data Validation Report
- B. Payroll Balance Report
- C. Balance Exception Report
- D. Payroll Activity Report
NEW QUESTION 19
A customer has asked for notifications to be sent for tasks within a flow pattern. Notifications can be sent based on the statuses of the flow task.
Which option should the task statuses that are supported?
- A. Error, Warning, Complete
- B. Error or Warning
- C. Error, Warning, Complete, In Progress
- D. All statuses
NEW QUESTION 20
You have a requirement for not processing an element entry based on a specific condition that will be evaluated during payroll run. How should you achieve this?
- A. You write a skip rule with the condition so that the element is not processed when the condition is satisfied.
- B. You write a calculation formula with the condition so that the element is not processed when the condition is satisfied.
- C. You write a validation formula with the condition so that the element is not processed when the condition is satisfied.
- D. You cannot meet this requirement because once an element entry is created, it will be processed all the tim
NEW QUESTION 21
You need to enter bank account details for the employees within your company. Which task should you use to do this?
- A. Manage Third-Party Person Payment Methods
- B. Manage Personal Payment Methods
- C. Manage Element Entries
- D. Manage Organization Payment Methods
NEW QUESTION 22
Where do you define a custom schedule to be used during payroll flow submission?
- A. Within Manage Flow Patterns, create a custom schedule and associate it with the flow pattern.
- B. Within Manage Fast Formula, create a formula that defines the required schedule.
- C. Within Manage Time Definitions, create a schedule using the type “Time Span”.
- D. Within Manage Run Types, create a schedule of the category “Normal”.
NEW QUESTION 23
100% Valid and Newest Version 1z0-1013 Questions & Answers shared by DumpSolutions.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/1z0-1013-dumps/ (New 74 Q&As)