Most Up-to-date 1z0-1016 Practice 2019
we provide 100% Correct Oracle 1z0-1016 question which are the best for clearing 1z0-1016 test, and to get certified by Oracle Oracle Product Hub Cloud 2018? Implementation Essentials. The 1z0-1016 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real 1z0-1016 exam. Crack your Oracle 1z0-1016 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
NEW QUESTION 1
Transactional attributes are inherited across the item class hierarchy and the metadata is date-effective. Changes in the metadata are reflected immediately at the item level.
Which two statements are true regarding metadata?
- A. Only start dates for a transactional item attribute are entered by a user.
- B. Both start date and end date for a transactional item attribute are entered by a user.
- C. End date is calculated automatically based on the next date effective record.
- D. Multiple records with the same date range cannot exist if they belong to different domains.
- E. Any changes made at the parent item class for this transactional item attribute would get inherited.
NEW QUESTION 2
One of your customer employees is assigned as an application administrator. What three functions can the employee perform using Security Console?
- A. Assign Roles to users
- B. Create customers
- C. Create Items
- D. Perform role analysis
- E. Manage users
NEW QUESTION 3
What are the three options that you select in Oracle Product Hub Cloud to publish objects to a spoke system?
- A. Item Classes
- B. Item Relationships
- C. Item Cross Reference
- D. Items
- E. Item Catalogs
NEW QUESTION 4
View the Exhibit.
New Item Request workflow definition for an item class is displayed in the Exhibit. Based on this configuration, which two options are true?
- A. The Product Data Steward can define Item Organization association and GTN (Global Trade Item Number) relationships.
- B. Both FPHADMIN and the Product Data Steward can update the basic attributes of the item by default.
- C. The Product Data Steward can define Sales and Order Management and all Item operational attributes.
- D. The FPHADMIN can define Sales and Order Management attributes and item structures.
NEW QUESTION 5
View the exhibit.
You have defined a validation rule to validate an item class change for an item with details as in the Exhibit.
What is the expected behavior of the validation rule?
- A. Item class change from TCCHLDVR to TCParent is rejected and a request for a change order is made.
- B. Item class change from TCParent to TCCHLDVR is rejected.
- C. Item class change from TCParent to TCCHLDVR is rejected and a change request is triggered automatically.
- D. Item class change from TCParent to TCCHLDVR requires a change order.
NEW QUESTION 6
Observe the Mobile Phones item class in the hierarchy shown. You are unable to perform add and remove actions for one of the security configuration rows under the Item Class People section.
Identify the cause for this behavior.
- A. The selectd configuration row is inherited from the Gadgets or Electronics item class.
- B. Item class security configurations cannot be modified at all.
- C. Item class security configurations can be modified only in Security Console.
- D. The item class security configuration is locked for the Mobile Phones item class.
- E. The item class security configuration cannot be modified because items already exist under the Mobile Phones item class.
NEW QUESTION 7
Identify two task names for defining a Source System in Oracle Product Hub Cloud for importing items.
- A. Manage Source System Entities
- B. Manage Source System Lookups
- C. Manage Spoke Systems
- D. Manage Trading Community Messages
- E. Manage Trading Community Source Systems
NEW QUESTION 8
The security setup for the Laptops Item Class is as shown here. Which three options are true based in this setup?
- A. Product Data Stewards and Product Managers can create new Laptop items and edit their user-defined attributes.
- B. Product Data Stewards can create new Laptop items and manage pack hierarchies.
- C. Product Managers can search and view Laptop items.
- D. Product Managers cannot search and view Laptop items.
- E. Product Managers can view and edit user-defined attributes for Laptop items.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three statements are true in regard to Pack Types?
- A. They are used to describe Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) hierarchy level.
- B. Pack Types are defined as Catalogs in Product Hub
- C. Pack Types are defined as items in Product Hub.
- D. They are known as Trade Item Unit Descriptors (TIUD)
- E. Pack Types define each level in a packaging hierarchy.
NEW QUESTION 10
An implementation Consultant has been assigned the following tasks in an Oracle Functional Setup Manager Implementation Project:
Manage Lifecycle Phases
Manage Item Classes
Manage Default Item Class
Which four setups can the Consultant perform by using these tasks?
- A. creating and editing item lifecycle phases
- B. adding a default change order type
- C. deploying extensible flexfields
- D. creating item extensible flexfields
- E. specifying data quality attributes to create functional pages
- F. creating item class templates
NEW QUESTION 11
Which statement is true about publishing items in Oracle Product Hub Cloud?
- A. All newly created items are published, irrespective of the Publication Criteria.
- B. All items that meet the last Publication Date or Criteria Date, irrespective of the Publication Criteria, are published.
- C. All items that meet the last Publication Date or Criteria Date and the Publication Criteria are published.
- D. All items that meet the Publication Criteria, irrespective of the last Publication Date or Criteria Date, are published.
NEW QUESTION 12
Two suppliers provide different sets of data for the same item attribute. Which action is not available for Product Data Steward to resolve the situation?
- A. Reject the data
- B. Edit the incorrect data in the data staging area and import it in
- C. Request the suppliers for clarification or corrective action
- D. Set up a blending rule to prioritize the inputs from one supplier over the other
NEW QUESTION 13
Choose two valid statements on how to create a new revision in Product Data Hub.
- A. You create a new revision from the Manage Revision dialog box.
- B. You create a new revision by creating a new item and then simply update the editable revision attribute.
- C. You create a new revision from the Action menu to open the dialog box and change the revision.
- D. You create a new revision by creating a change order.
- E. You create a new revision from the manage changes dialog box.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which statement is true in regard to business events?
- A. Business events are fired based on database triggers and specific to one table.
- B. Business events are used to manually trigger actions.
- C. Business events are custom codes that require scripting.
- D. Business events may not be specific to just one table, and are fired based on DML (Data Manipulation Language) operations on business objects.
- E. Business events are business rules that need to be developed.
NEW QUESTION 15
Your customer wants to initiate a change order when the value of the Weight attribute in an item is changed by more than 15% in Oracle Product Hub Cloud.
What would you do to fulfill this requirement?
- A. Define an item rule of type ‘Assignment’ on the Weight attribute to add it to a change order.
- B. Lock updates to the Weight attribute by using edit privileges.
- C. Set up a change policy on the Weight attribute based on the lifecycle phase.
- D. Define an item rule of type ‘Validation’ and severity ‘Needs Approval’ on the Weight attribute.
NEW QUESTION 16
On the Edit Rule Set page, the details of a rule are as shown in the following table. What is the expected behavior of the rule?
- A. Assignment rule: Concatenates the long description with the item type attribute
- B. Assignment rule: Concatenates the item type with the long description attribute
- C. Composite rule: Validates the item description, and then assigns the concatenated value of the item type and long description
- D. Item Description Rule: Auto-generates the item description by concatenating the item type and long description attributes
- E. Validation rule: Validates the item type and the long description
NEW QUESTION 17
Which three entities can be controlled through item batch options?
- A. New item requests
- B. Structures and packs
- C. Attachments
- D. Cross references and relationships
- E. Change orders
NEW QUESTION 18
A buyer has requested Product Data Steward to create a laptop item with structure in Product Hub. Product Data Steward is unable to define the structure. Why?
- A. The Product Development option under Product Management offering is not provisioned.
- B. The Item and Catalog Management and Structures functional areas are not enabled.
- C. The Product Management offering is not provisioned and Define Product Source System feature is not enabled.
- D. The Define Data Quality for Products feature is not provisioned.
NEW QUESTION 19
Your organization has a need to use multiple catalogs and share categories across catalogs. Which four options apply to Catalog sharing?
- A. Changing the catalog security from public to private might impact the catalogs that are sharing the category by reference.
- B. Public catalog categories can be shared across multiple catalogs.
- C. Source categories by copying from multiple catalogs.
- D. Public catalog categories cannot be shared across multiple catalogs.
- E. Multiple catalogs can share the same category by reference sharing.
- F. Items cannot be assigned to multiple shared catalogs.
NEW QUESTION 20
A customer has provided the following item information from their legacy system:
Identify two valid setup statements in Oracle Product Hub Cloud that maps this data.
- A. The Units of Measure Dozen and Box should be grouped under the Unit of Measure class Quality
- B. The base Unit of Measure must be used to perform conversions among the Units of Measure in the same class.
- C. The Unit of Measure class Quantity can have Each and Box as the base Unit of Measure.
- D. The Units of Measure Barrel and Minute should be grouped under the Unit of Measure class Volume.
NEW QUESTION 21
Organizations may decide to create either new items or new revisions to capture major changes that affect the form, fit and function of an item. Which statement is true regarding revisions?
- A. A revision is required attribute to be selected when you create a new item.
- B. A revision is not required as long as the item is not approved.
- C. A revision is not required when you create an item until a change order is created.
- D. A revision will always be created when an item is created.
- E. A revision will always require users to create a change order to add a revision to an item.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which statement is true about the Integrated Catalog Management component of Oracle Product Hub Cloud?
- A. It shows transactions by customer, product, fulfillment location, supplier, status, and age to authorized users.
- B. The natively integrated real-time and batch data cleansing services reduce any data quality problems at the point of entry.
- C. It modules functional and business categorization of products with master catalogs and shareable categories, which allows reuse of hierarchies and reduces maintenance.
- D. It is a single product data model with extensibility that is leveraged by all Cloud Applications, which eliminates the complex integration and administration overheads that are associated with disparate data models.
- E. It calculates accurate promise dates and highlights the completion of key order processing milestones.
NEW QUESTION 23
Your customer wants to automate the Item Category assignment process for all purchasable Items by providing purchase related attributes in Create Item templates.
Identify the Catalog configuration function that you would use to enable the automatic category assignment.
- A. controlled at
- B. catalog code
- C. allow multiple item category assignment
- D. catalog structure
- E. default category
NEW QUESTION 24
Product data stewards are able to control suppliers access to which three data elements in the Product Hub Portal?
- A. Access to items in an Items Class
- B. Access to suppliers
- C. Supplier-specific Smart Spreadsheet templates for import map
- D. Access to all Operational attributes
- E. Access to all Extensible Flexfield attributes
NEW QUESTION 25
Your customer wants a For Your Information (FYI) notification to be sent to approvers when a change order workflow is completed.
Which configuration setup on the Notifications page of ChangeOrderApprovalTask will enable this requirement?
- A. Task Status = Outcome Update, Recipient = Assignees
- B. Task Status = Complete, Recipient = Assignees
- C. Task Status = Complete, Recipient = Reviewers
- D. Task Status = Alert, Recipient = Reviewers
- E. Task Status = Complete, Recipient = Owner
NEW QUESTION 26
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-1016 dumps in VCE and PDF From DumpSolutions, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/1z0-1016-dumps/ (New 72 Q&As Version)