Oracle 1z0-1046 Training Materials 2021
Passleader offers free demo for 1z0-1046 exam. "Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud 2021 Implementation Essentials", also known as 1z0-1046 exam, is a Oracle Certification. This set of posts, Passing the Oracle 1z0-1046 exam, will help you answer those questions. The 1z0-1046 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real Oracle 1z0-1046 exams and revised by experts!
Online 1z0-1046 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
An organization is running a fitness program. They want to identify a Fitness Representative who will be responsible for a group of people in the organization. How should you set this up?
- A. Create a new job Fitness Representative and associate that to the person.
- B. Define the person’s area of responsibility to reflect Fitness Representative.
- C. Deploy a Descriptive Flexfield to capture the information.
- D. Deploy a Key Flexfield to capture the information.
NEW QUESTION 2
An IT company’s consulting department based in Bangalore goes for two team outing events every year. However, the support department, also based in Bangalore, goes for four team outing events every year. All employees in these departments go for the respective team outing events.
How should you define the calendar events?
- A. Use Geographic Hierarchy as the Hierarchy type for the calendar event.
- B. Use Line Manager Hierarchy as the Hierarchy type for the calendar event.
- C. Use Absence Approval Hierarchy as the Hierarchy type for the calendar event.
- D. Use Organization Hierarchy as the Hierarchy type for the calendar event.
- E. Use Project Manager Hierarchy as the Hierarchy type for the calendar event.
NEW QUESTION 3
As an implementation consultant, you are required to define a legal entity. Which three options are correct about a legal entity? (Choose three.)
- A. A legal entity may act as a virtual organization.
- B. A legal entity must comply with regulations and local jurisdictions.
- C. A legal entity can be identified as a legal employer in Human Capital Management.
- D. A legal entity can own assets, record sales, pay taxes, and perform transactions.
- E. Legal entities are not responsible for payment of social insurance.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which employment model options are available for newly provisioned HCM Cloud environments?
- A. 2-tier single assignment, 2-tier single contract single assignment, 2-tier multiple contracts multiple assignment, 2-tier multiple assignment
- B. 2-tier multiple assignment, 2-tier single assignment
- C. 2-tier single assignment, 2-tier multiple assignment, 2-tier multiple contracts multiple assignment
- D. 2-tier single assignment, 2-tier single contract single assignment, 2-tier multiple assignment, 2-tier multiple contracts single assignment
NEW QUESTION 5
A static approval group named “Trio” comprises three members – Jacob, Susan, and Dia (in the mentioned order). For all the Manage Employment transactions, the approval should be routed to the “Trio” approval group. When the assignment change transaction is submitted, what is the order in which these members receive the assignment change approval notification?
- A. System decides the approval route by randomly selecting approvers who are a part of the approval group.
- B. First Approver – Dia, Second Approver – Susan, Third Approval – Jacob
- C. All three get the notification at the same time.
- D. First Approver – Jacob, Second Approver – Susan, Third Approver – Dia
- E. The approval is routed alphabetically.
NEW QUESTION 6
A Human Resource Specialist is hiring a new employee in the application. While creating the employee record, he enters personal information and employment details and, when submitting the transaction, encounters an error.
Part of the error message reads “NewPersonEmploymentApproval to NewPersonEmploymentApprovalRules_NewPersonRuleSet failed with Business Fault: null. Check the underlying fault. Check target SOA component for cause”.
The Human Resource Specialist raises a service request with the internal support team. What is the cause of this error?
- A. The Update Person Keyword Search process must be run before hiring a person.
- B. A security profile needs to be defined for the human resource specialist to hire a person.
- C. The BPM task NewPersonEmploymentApproval is not set up properly.
- D. The Human Resource Specialist does not have the required privilege for the New Person Employment process.
NEW QUESTION 7
The Human Resource Representative of the organization is trying to set up the grade rates. During the process, she realizes that the grades were created without steps. Identify two options for adding rates to the grade. (Choose two.)
- A. First add the rates for each step, then add the grade to a grade ladder.
- B. Add the rates separately using the Manage Grade Rates task.
- C. First add the grade to a grade ladder, then add the rates for each step.
- D. Use the Default Grade rates that are available upon creating grades.
- E. Add the rates at the same time as when you add the grade using the Manage Grades task.
NEW QUESTION 8
What are three advantages of using Position Synchronization?
- A. If you use Position Synchronization, Manager Self Service cannot be used.
- B. Synchronized attributes will be displayed as read-only in the assignment to ensure the position as the only source of truth.
- C. For synchronized attributes, any position update will automatically be pushed to the incumbents’ assignments.
- D. The customer can configure which assignment attributes to synchronize from the position.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two statements are true about Action and Action Reasons? (Choose two.)
- A. There is always a one-to-one relationship between Action Type and Action.
- B. It is mandatory to associate Actions with Action Reasons.
- C. The history of effective date changes can be tracked well by using the Actions framework.
- D. Terminations predictive analytics uses Actions and Reasons data to identify whether a termination is voluntary or involuntary.
NEW QUESTION 10
You are configuring Enterprise Onboarding Checklists and need to c to new hires during onboarding by line managers and HR specialists.
Which Checklist enhancement supports this requirement?
- A. Checklist Category
- B. Checklist Validity
- C. Checklist Completion
- D. Task Library
NEW QUESTION 11
Identify the correct option regarding the status of a person who has a Non-Worker work relationship (for example, an external trainer) with a legal employer, and applies for employment with the same legal employer and gets hired as an employee.
- A. The person retains the Non-Worker work relationship with the legal employer.
- B. The person has only an Employee work relationship with the legal employer.
- C. The person no longer has a Non-Worker work relationship and has only an Employee work relationship with the legal employer.
- D. The person has both Non-Worker and Employee work relationship with the legal employer.
NEW QUESTION 12
You want to modify the look and behavior of the application through profile options. When you try to modify it, you are unable to perform the action. Which statement is true regarding profile options?
- A. You cannot modify the constituents of the existing profile options without saving them after creation.
- B. You can modify the constituents of the existing profile options, but your manager must enable them for modification.
- C. You can modify the constituents of the existing profile options, but the system administrator must enable them for modification.
- D. You can modify the constituents of the existing profile options, but you must enable them for modification.
NEW QUESTION 13
An organization has multiple legal entities that need to be registered with more than one jurisdiction. Also, legal authority information needs to be printed on statutory reports.
As an Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud implementation consultant, which three options must you be aware of while defining legal jurisdiction and authorities for this organization? (Choose three.)
- A. Because there are multiple registrations, at least one jurisdiction must be defined as the identifying jurisdiction.
- B. When a legal entity is created, one legal reporting unit is automatically created for that legal entity with a registration.
- C. Income tax jurisdiction needs to be created to report income tax to the legal authority.
- D. Legal authorities are mandatory in Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud.
- E. Legal authorities are defined in Enterprise Structure Configurator.
NEW QUESTION 14
You are required to set geography validation for country-specific address style. You have configured the application correctly, but users are still entering addresses in the wrong address format. What can be done to change this?
- A. Create a new geography validation.
- B. Set the geography validation level to Error instead of No Validation.
- C. Effective End Date for geography validation is end of time.
- D. Educate users to use the country-specific address format only.
NEW QUESTION 15
A user has reported that one of his or her saved transactions was not available anymore from the transaction page. What is the reason for this behavior?
- A. The saved transaction was rejected by the approval authority.
- B. An identical transaction that was initiated for the person by another user was applied to the database.
- C. The saved transaction was future date
- D. The application displays only those transactions where the transaction date is less than or equal to system date.
- E. The saved transaction was withdrawn by HR.
NEW QUESTION 16
The HR of Finance Department searches for an employee who is the Finance Auditor. The search is conducted with an effective date of 01-Jan-2015 on the Person Management page. The search does not yield any results.
Identify two reasons for this behavior. (Choose two.)
- A. The employee has multiple assignments and being a Finance Auditor is a part of the secondary assignment.
- B. The employee is working as a contingent worker in Finance Department.
- C. The employee is inactive as of 01-Jan-2015.
- D. The employee was a contingent worker until 31-Dec-2014 and will rejoin as an employee on 02-Jan-2015.
- E. The employee is working as an employee in Finance Department.
NEW QUESTION 17
A Human Resource Representative is in the process of transferring an employee from the French Subsidiary to the US Subsidiary and exercise the option of Global Transfer.
Identify the three options for the Global Transfer process.
- A. The Human Resources Representative can override the default by deselecting the assignments that are not required to be terminated; these assignments retain their original status and the work relationship is not terminated.
- B. A new work relationship in the destination legal employer is not created automatically.
- C. The existing employment terms and assignments in the source work relationship are terminated and their status is set to Inactive - Payroll Eligible by default.
- D. A new worker relationship in the destination legal employer is created automatically.
- E. The Human Resource Representative cannot override the default changes.
NEW QUESTION 18
While promoting an employee in the system, it is required that the HR Specialist is able to see the name of the next three jobs the employee can progress to in the list of values contained in the Job field.
Which setup meets this requirement?
- A. Descriptive flex fields must be defined to hold Progression Job Information.
- B. Benchmark all the jobs in the system.
- C. Progression Job Information must be defined during job creation.
- D. Job Evaluation criteria must be set up during job creation.
- E. Create an appropriate job set.
NEW QUESTION 19
An HR representative enters employee details in the application as part of the hiring process. On the Review page, the HR representative notices that Person Number does not show any number, but indicates “Generated Automatically”.
Identify the option that relates to this intended behavior.
- A. Person Number at the Enterprise Level is set to Manual.
- B. Person Number at the Enterprise Level is set to Automatic before submission.
- C. Person Number at the Enterprise Level is set to Automatic after final save.
- D. Worker Number at the Enterprise Level is set to Manual.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which option represents the basis on which approval routing policies can be defined?
- A. Employee Supervisor Hierarchy, Position Hierarchy, Job Levels, Approval Groups, Organization Hierarchy
- B. Employee Supervisor Hierarchy, Position Hierarchy, Job Levels
- C. Employee Supervisor Hierarchy, Position Hierarchy, Job Levels, Approval Groups
- D. Employee Supervisor Hierarchy, Position Hierarchy, Grades, Approval Groups, Organization Hierarchy
NEW QUESTION 21
You are implementing the Checklist functionality for one of your customers. The customer wants the checklist template to be allocated to persons automatically.
What should you do to archive the required functionality?
- A. Managers can automatically allocate checklist templates to the persons whom they manage from Person Gallery.
- B. Associate the eligibility profile with the checklist template to allocate the checklist to persons automatically when they satisfy the criteria built in the eligibility profile.
- C. Associate the action with the checklist template to allocate the checklist to persons automatically when they experience the action.
- D. Associate the area of responsibility with the checklist template to allocate the checklist to personsautomatically when they are given the specific area of responsibility.
- E. Associate a life event with the checklist template to allocate the checklist to persons automatically when they experience the event.
NEW QUESTION 22
A human resource specialist creates a checklist template with Category Offboarding and Action Termination. An employee retires from the organization and hence his work relationship is terminated with the legal employer. However, there is no Offboarding checklist allocated to the retired employee in the Manage Allocated Checklist region.
What is the cause for this?
- A. The Allocate Checklist seeded process must be run to automatically allocate the checklist to the person.
- B. Action Reasons were not defined in the checklist.
- C. The Action associated with the checklist does not match the Action selected during the termination process.
- D. Action Type was not defined for the checklist.
NEW QUESTION 23
If multiple people update a performance rating for a competency on a worker’s profile, what is used to provide a unique identifier for each instance of the competency so what you can determine who provided what rating?
- A. educational establishment
- B. rating model
- C. content subscriber
- D. instance qualifier
- E. content library
NEW QUESTION 24
Thanks for reading the newest 1z0-1046 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Surepassexam 1z0-1046 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.surepassexam.com/1z0-1046-exam-dumps.html (98 Q&As Dumps)