How Many Questions Of 1z0-1049 Free Practice Exam
Proper study guides for Up to the immediate present Oracle Oracle Compensation Cloud 2019 Implementation Essentials certified begins with Oracle 1z0-1049 preparation products which designed to deliver the Verified 1z0-1049 questions by making you pass the 1z0-1049 test at your first time. Try the free 1z0-1049 demo right now.
Free demo questions for Oracle 1z0-1049 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You client has a requirement that allows a salary adjustment based on the number of dependents the employee has, and this allowance must be mapped to a separate component. Because this allowance cannot have a logical mapping with any of the predefined components, you decide to create a new salary component called “Family Allowance”.
Which option would you use to achieve this? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. The Configure Compensation Component task in Manage plans
- B. The Salary Component Lookup
- C. It is not possible to achieve this, because only the delivered salary components can be used.
- D. The Compensation Models
NEW QUESTION 2
Your customer’s Workforce Compensation Plan for Annual Salary Review is set up with the following dates in the Plan Cycle:
Evaluation Period Start Date: 1-Jan-2014
Evaluation Period End Date: 31-Dec-2014
Worksheet Update Period Start Date: 1-Jan-2014
Worksheet Update Period End Date: 31-Dec-2014
HR Data Extraction: 31-Dec-2014
Eligibility Determination Date: 31-Dec-2014
There is a worker with a termination date of 30-Oct-2014. When the Transfer Data to HR process is run, it fails for this worker. What should you do to successfully add the lump sum award element entries and salary adjustments? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. The worker termination date should be changed to reflect the same date as the HR Data Extraction date.
- B. The salary adjustment or lumpsum effective date must be later that the worker’s payroll last standard process date.
- C. The salary adjustment or lumpsum effective date must be earlier than or equal to the worker’s termination date.
- D. The salary adjustment or lumpsum must be manually calculated and added for such workers.
- E. Terminated workers should be excluded from being processed in Workforce Compensation plans.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three dates are mandatory while creating plan cycles? (Choose three.)
- A. Evaluation Period Start Date
- B. Worksheet Update Period Start Date
- C. Plan Access Start Date
- D. HR Data Extraction Date
- E. Performance Rating Date
- F. Default Due Date
NEW QUESTION 4
How can you use an earnings element to manage the calculation and payment of absences? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Ensure that the input to the salary database item formula from the earnings element processes the absence element as Absence classification because payroll runs do not process elements in the Information or Absence classifications.
- B. Define a skip rule for the earnings element that triggers processing when it finds an entry for a non-absence element because payroll runs process elements in the Information or Absence classifications.
- C. Define the earnings element as nonrecurring for the absence element because payroll runs do not process nonrecurring elements in the Information or Absence classifications.
- D. Define a skip rule for the earnings element that triggers processing when it finds an entry for the absence element because payroll runs do not process elements in the Information or Absence classifications.
NEW QUESTION 5
An Organization tracks compensation that is not stored in the Benefit Balance, Element Entry, External Data, and Payroll Balance source types. Which three statements are true about configuring Compensation Items for a Compensation Statement? (Choose three.)
- A. Currency can be used as Context when implementing the source type for such Items.
- B. Effective Date can be used as Context when implementing the source type for such Items.
- C. Legislative Data Group ID can be used as Context when implementing the source type for such Items.
- D. Manager ID can be used as Context when implementing the source type for such Items.
- E. Person ID can be used as Context when implementing the source type for such Items.
NEW QUESTION 6
A corporation implemented Fusion Compensation and wants to validate the salaries with the setup. Select the two options that are true about validation setup. (Choose two.)
- A. Using grade rate validation, a warning message can be generated when the new or adjusted salary is outside the range of salary configured in the grade rate attached to the salary basis.
- B. Using grade rate validation, approval can be prevented when the new or adjusted salary is outside the range of salary configured in the grade rate attached to salary basis.
- C. Using either a formula at the element level or criteria at the element link level, a warning message can be generated when a new or adjusted salary does not pass the configured validation.
- D. Using either a formula at the element level or criteria at the element link level, approval can be prevented when the new or adjusted salary does not pass the configured validation.
NEW QUESTION 7
As an implementation consultant, you are required to create an element for capturing the bonus awarded in the compensation cycle. Which two statements are correct regarding the input values of the element created? (Choose two.)
- A. The automatically created Amount input value is identified as the primary input value.
- B. No additional configuration is required to attach this element to the workforce compensation plan component.
- C. You must manually mark the Amount input value as the primary input value in the Special Purpose field.
- D. Element entries are created for all the input values of the element.
- E. It is possible to link the same element but different input values to different components or options within the same compensation plan.
NEW QUESTION 8
While working on the compensation changes in an Excel workbook, a manger selects the Upload option and then tries to immediately download the uploaded data. As a consultant, you advise him not to do so because of which reason? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. This action causes the committed data to roll back, thereby revoking the changes processed.
- B. This action causes the committed data to download immediately, thereby obscuring the error messages.
- C. The data uploaded takes some time to be processed by the server and, therefore, when download is clicked immediately, it might still show the older data.
- D. When the Upload button is clicked, the data is loaded to a staging table and an upload process is triggere
- E. This process has to complete successfully before the new data can be downloaded.
NEW QUESTION 9
As an implementation consultant, you are required to define a total compensation statement. You are creating the compensation items for Salary, Merit Increase, and so on. Identify one set of values that Compensation Items can hold. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Monetary, Nonmonetary, Date, Text
- B. Monetary, Nonmonetary, Timestamp, Text
- C. Monetary, Timestamp, Boolean
- D. Monetary, Nonmonetary, Date, Boolean
NEW QUESTION 10
Which four options are valid refresh options for the Refresh Data process? (Choose four.)
- A. Refresh HR Data
- B. Refresh Base and Eligible Salary
- C. Refresh Plan Access
- D. Refresh Manager Hierarchy
- E. Reevaluate Eligibility
- F. Refresh Plan Currency
- G. Refresh summary totals
NEW QUESTION 11
Identify three event-driven configurations that can be changed for the delivered variable allocation approval tasks as per business requirements. (Choose three.)
- A. Assignment and Routing Policies
- B. Escalation and Expiration Policies
- C. Approval and Rejection Policies
- D. Notification Settings
- E. Data Driven Routing
NEW QUESTION 12
When compiling Fast Formula, you receive the error message “Database item PER_ASG_ATTRIBUTE3 must have a DEFAULT statement because it was specified that null or not found is allowed.”
What is the cause of the error? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. misuse of context
- B. uninitialized variable
- C. incorrect operator usage
- D. syntax error
NEW QUESTION 13
Performance Ratings are enabled in a compensation plan and a Rating Model is supposed to be created. Which two mandatory tasks are involved in creating the Rating Model? (Choose two.)
- A. Create a Rating Level for the rating model.
- B. Review points with from and to points entered for the rating level.
- C. Populate Rating Categories for all rating levels.
- D. Create Target Distributions for each of the rating levels.
NEW QUESTION 14
Identify the list builder that is used in the delivered variable allocation task that appears to all allocations. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Position Hierarchy
- B. Dynamic Approval Group
- C. Static Approval Group
- D. Supervisory Hierarchy
- E. Auto Approval
NEW QUESTION 15
A corporation needs to set up a compensation plan for a vehicle allowance that will allow different amounts for different types and models of vehicles.
How can you achieve the desired results? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Configure one compensation plan and add as many options as three are allowed for vehicle types and model
- B. Define eligibility and associate the same payroll element to all the options such that an employee can use only one option.
- C. Configure as many compensation plans as there are allowed types and models of vehicles, because options cannot have eligibility profiles associated, and use different payroll elements for each of them.
- D. Configure one compensation plan, add as many options as there are allowed for different types and model
- E. Define eligibility and associate the different payroll elements to all the options such that any payroll element can be associated with only one plan and option.
- F. Configure as many compensation plans as there are different types and models, because options cannot have associated eligibility profiles, and use the same payroll element for all of them.
NEW QUESTION 16
The Compensation and Benefits policy defined for your organization limits contingent workers from getting an increment as part of the Annual Salary Review. As a result, the contingent workers are excluded in the eligibility profile and ineligible workers are not tracked as part of the Annual Salary Review Compensation Plan.
A recent change to this policy enforced a minimum increment for the entire contingent worker population. Consequently, the compensation administrator ran the Refresh Data process to update the worksheets and include the contingent workforce but none of the contingent workers are included. What should the compensation administrator do to bring the contingent workers into the manager’s compensation worksheet? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Rerun the Refresh Workforce Compensation Data process by selecting Refresh Option – Reevaluate Eligibility.
- B. Update the eligibility profile to include the contingent workers and rerun the Refresh Workforce Compensation Data process by selecting Refresh Option - Reevaluate Eligibility.
- C. Update the eligibility profile to include the contingent workers and run the Start Workforce Compensation Cycle process.
- D. Run the Start Workforce Compensation Cycle process.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which item is false regarding plan access? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Compensation administrators have access to all plan configuration tasks for all plans.
- B. Compensation managers have access to the budget sheet and worksheets for all plans and employee administration tasks.
- C. A compensation administrator’s general access cannot be overridden.
- D. A compensation administrator’s general access can be overridden using roles.
NEW QUESTION 18
You are configuring a plan cycle date that should be visible to managers on the Approvals tab so that they can submit their worksheets before that date. But you do not want to enforce the date because you want the managers to be able to submit their worksheets even after the date is past. Which date should you use? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. HR extraction date
- B. currency conversion date
- C. default date due
- D. evaluation period start and end dates
- E. worksheet update start and end dates
NEW QUESTION 19
You are the compensation manager of a corporation. Which four tasks can you perform while administering compensation for your workforce? (Choose four.)
- A. Create and manage models for use by line managers or by administrators to distribute compensation directly to employees.
- B. Override line manager allocations, job changes, and performance ratings.
- C. Maintain currency rates and access to plans from the watchlist.
- D. Override line manager allocations, job changes, and performance ratings.
- E. Analyze plan results.
- F. Run processes to initiate a compensation cycle.
NEW QUESTION 20
An administrator of a corporation needs to view a worker’s salary basis, change it, view the salary history, and do a graphical analysis of changes made to the salary. However, the administrator is not able to do these things.
Identify the three correct roles that will give the administrator access to complete the process. (Choose three.)
- A. Line Manager
- B. Compensation Manager
- C. HR Specialist
- D. Expenses Manager
NEW QUESTION 21
A corporation has implemented Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation. The consultant must now create an element eligibility link for an Earnings element.
While creating the element eligibility link, which three options can be set up in the element eligibility work area? (Choose three.)
- A. general information
- B. input values
- C. costing
- D. status processing rules
- E. retroactive components
- F. auto indirect rules
NEW QUESTION 22
As an implementation consultant, you are required to define the total compensation statement. You are creating the statement definitions for your compensation statement.
Which three statements are true about the statement definitions? (Choose three.)
- A. The statement definition acts as a template and determines the layout and content of the generated statement.
- B. The statement definition consists of compensation items added to compensation categories.
- C. Multiple legal employers, multiple countries, and multiple currencies cannot be included in one statement.
- D. Compensation items with sources belonging to different legal employers cannot be added.
- E. Reusing statement definitions by creating new statement periods and then modifying the definition for subsequent periods is not possible.
- F. Edits to compensation categories affect all statement definitions that use that category.
NEW QUESTION 23
100% Valid and Newest Version 1z0-1049 Questions & Answers shared by Certshared, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certshared.com/exam/1z0-1049/ (New 178 Q&As)