All About High Quality 1z0-1053 Training Tools
It is impossible to pass Oracle 1z0-1053 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Exambible soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Oracle 1z0-1053 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Improve Oracle Benefits Cloud 2021 Implementation Essentials practice guides.
Online Oracle 1z0-1053 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
How do you configure the link between the payroll module and benefits?
- A. Link the element to the plan rate.
- B. Link the element to the plan coverage.
- C. Link the payroll to the plan salary basis.
- D. Link the payroll to the plan coverage.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which is NOT a valid type of life event?
- A. Explicit
- B. Temporal
- C. Scheduled
- D. Unrestricted
- E. Restricted
NEW QUESTION 3
Given that premiums are calculated on a monthly basis in accordance with the most common business of benefit suppliers.
What can you define so that participants who are covered by a plan for less than a full have no premium obligation?
- A. Standard Rate Value
- B. Standard Coverage Volume
- C. Standard input Value
- D. Standard wash Rule formula
NEW QUESTION 4
The Open life event for a plan was backed out. The benefits administrator reprocessed the Open life event and found the earlier elections us originally enrolled in the plan.
What is the reason for this status?
- A. The life event date was different.
- B. The life event was not backed out properly.
- C. The life event reinstatement rule was configured.
- D. The life event was configured for another date.
NEW QUESTION 5
Your customer wants its employees to submit signed hard copies of confirmation while managing benefits online from Benefits Self-Set vice.
How do you accomplish this requirement?
- A. Select Display Signature in the Confirmation section while managing Benefits Self-Service configuration.
- B. Confirm that the correct self-service category is selected on the Configure Plan Type Grouping Display page for administrators.
- C. Select the same administrator category on the Edit Plan Type page while managing Benefits Self-Service configuration.
- D. Confirm that the correct self-service category is selected on the Configure Plan Type Grouping Display page.
- E. Select Display Signature in the Confirmation section while managing Enrollment Authorizations.
NEW QUESTION 6
How many life events can be included in a collapsing rule?
- A. 10
- B. 8
- C. 12
- D. 7
NEW QUESTION 7
Can you change the column text of primary and secondary rates on the Benefit self-service page?
- A. No, a change option is not available in the Configure Grouping Display task.
- B. Yes, a change option is available in the Enrollment Configuration task.
- C. Yes, a change option is available in the Configure Grouping Display task.
- D. No, a change option is available in the Configure Grouping Display task, but it doesn't allow a text change.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statement about Waive options is true?
- A. Waive options are options into which employees ate compulsorily enrolled in case they do not complete the requited action items like certification, entering date of birth, etc.
- B. Waive options are used so that employees can explicitly decline enrollment opportunities for which they are otherwise eligible.
- C. Waive options are options which do not require any dependent/beneficiary designation.
- D. Waive options are used when employees do not get an enrollment opportunity because they do not qualify for the required eligibility criteria.
NEW QUESTION 9
A company offers its employees a choice of four plans within a health insurance plan type. However, the company wants to compulsorily enroll an employee into one plan.
What must the minimum and maximum plan limit be set at Plan Type level?
- A. Min = 1, Max - 1
- B. Min = 1, Max = 2
- C. Min = 0, Max = 1
- D. Min = 0, Max = 0
NEW QUESTION 10
When you add an open scheduled event to a program of plans not in the program, what is the significance or the Assigned Life Event Date?
- A. It is the effective date of the open event and the date on which eligibility is evaluated.
- B. It is the date on which default benefits assignments are made.
- C. It Is the last day of the open enrollment period.
- D. It is the first day of the open enrollment period.
NEW QUESTION 11
Your customer wants to keep all functional consultants in a separate benefits group, so you created Function Consultants Benefits Group.
How do you assign the individual functional consultant to this newly created benefits group?
- A. Assign individuals to the benefit group using the Manage Person task in the Person Management work area.
- B. Assign individual to the benefit group using the Manage Person Habits and Benefit Groups task in the Plan Configuration work area.
- C. Assign individuals to the benefit group using the Manage Person Habits and Benefit Groups task in the Enrollment work area.
- D. Assign individuals to the benefit group using the Manage Person task in the Plan Configuration work area.
- E. Assign individuals to the benefit group using the Manage Person task in the Enrollment work area.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three are change opportunities an organization can implement during Open Enrollment?
- A. decline coverage
- B. enroll in existing plans
- C. Start new benefit offerings
- D. modify plan configuration
- E. update rates
NEW QUESTION 13
The benefits administrator has configured five rates for five different legal entities. After implementation, an employee logs into the benefit self service. When selecting a plan, the employee cannot see the assigned rate amount to the plan under the rate section.
Why can't the employee see the assigned rate amount?
- A. The rate amount Is a variable rate for the employee's legal employer.
- B. The rate amount is of the unit of measure "Money".
- C. The rate amount is not configured for the employee's specific legal employer.
- D. The rate amount "Assign on Enrollment" is enabled for five legal entities.
NEW QUESTION 14
The benefits administrator runs an open enrollment window on March 1, 2021 for Program: XX Life Insurance, but cannot find the life event date of March 15, 2021. What could be a reason for this?
- A. The life event date configured for XX Life Program is not 15 March 2021
- B. There is no configuration for open enrollment for the XX Life Program.
- C. A cycle has already run for open enrollment, so no life event date is available.
- D. The benefits administrator has a login from the previous date to that of 15 March 20l7.
NEW QUESTION 15
An organization wants a dedicated Train Stop for Dependent/Beneficiary Designation. How can you meet this requirement?
- A. Dependent/Beneficiary designation can only be done on the plan enrollment page (where an employee chooses options). So, this cannot be achieved.
- B. This can be achieved via customization only.
- C. This can be achieved via configuration.
- D. This cannot be achieved.
NEW QUESTION 16
An organization has a requirement to restrict Beneficiary Distributions to a percentage with a maximum of 100%. However, the distribution should be in multiples of 10.
Which statement about this requirement is true?
- A. This requirement can be achieved through customization only.
- B. This requirement can be completely achieved with configuration only.
- C. This requirement cannot be achieved with configurations, and would require custom Fast Formula.
- D. This requirement cannot be achieved in the current system offerings.
NEW QUESTION 17
This is the configuration of a collapsing life event rule: Life event = Marriage & Dependent
Operator = AND
Resulting Event Name = Dependent
Life Event Occurred Date = Earliest Life Event Occurred Date Proximity Days = 0
You run the collapsing rule in the scenario:
1. Marriage event occurs on August 1, 2015.
2. Dependent event occurs on August 1, 2015. What is the result?
- A. The collapsing rule voids the Dependent event, evaluates the Marriage event, and assigns Its occurred date to August 1. 2015.
- B. The collapsing rule runs the Dependent event, evaluates the Marriage event, and assigns its occurred date to August 1, 2015.
- C. The collapsing rule runs the Marriage event, evaluates the Dependent event, and assigns its occurred date to August 1, 2015.
- D. The collapsing rule voids the Marriage event, evaluates the Dependent event, and assigns Its occurred date to August 1, ?015.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two are correct processes regarding performing the Benefits Extract setup?
- A. Configure plan carrier details and extract options using the Manage Plan Carriers task.
- B. Extract benefits enrollment information into separate XML files for each plan and plan carrier.
- C. Configure the carrier names for plan types, plans, and option using the Manage Plan Carriers task.
- D. Configure plan carrier details and extract options using the Manage Program Enrollment Requirements task.
- E. Extract benefits enrollment information into a single XML file for each plan carrier.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two statements are true about Enrollment Authorizations?
- A. They appear several times if the participant enters self-service multiple times for a single life event.
- B. If they are implemented, participants must read and accept the terms provided in the text before they are able to enroll.
- C. They are optional to Implemen
- D. If implemented, performing the authorization task is mandatory for the participant.
- E. They appear only the first time that the participant enters self-service enrollment for multiple life events.
- F. They are optional to implemen
- G. If implemented, performing the authorization task is optional for the participant.
NEW QUESTION 20
A Global Dental Plan has the following options attached to it: Option 1: Employee Only
Option 2: Employee Plus Spouse
Option 3: Employee Plus Spouse Plus Children
The company wants an employee to select only one option which will be restricted for two years. After two
/ears the employee will get an opportunity to enroll into a new Global Dental Plan. For example, an employee was hired on July 23, 2015 and enrolled into the plan. The employee cannot make a new selection until July 2i, 2021 as the plan is restricted.
How can you configure this scenario for the company?
- A. Configure a New hire with the addition of child and Marriage life events to the Global Dental Plan with an enrollment period1 date as Formula, Configure the limitation to minimum 2 years at the plan tab.
- B. Configure a New hire with the addition of child and Marriage life events to the Global Dental Plan with an enrollment period start date as of event dat
- C. Configure the limitation to minimum 2 years at all three option level
- D. Then configure a person selection formula type with the logic of creating an enrollment opportunity every 2 years.
- E. Configure a New hire life event to the Global Dental Plan with an enrollment period start date as of event dat
- F. Then configure the limitation to minimum 2 years at the plan tab.
- G. Configure a New hire with the addition of child and Marriage life events to the Global Dental plan with an period start date as of event dat
- H. Configure the limitation to minimum 2 years at all three option levels.
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Downloadfreepdf.net now are offering 100% pass ensure 1z0-1053 dumps! All 1z0-1053 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/1z0-1053-pdf-download.html (60 New Questions)