Simulation 1z0-1054 Samples 2019
Proper study guides for Improve Oracle Oracle Financials Cloud: General Ledger 2019 Implementation Essentials certified begins with Oracle 1z0-1054 preparation products which designed to deliver the Top Quality 1z0-1054 questions by making you pass the 1z0-1054 test at your first time. Try the free 1z0-1054 demo right now.
NEW QUESTION 1
When working with Essbase, versions of the tree hierarchy as defined in the General Ledger Cloud are not available in the Essbase balances cube. What should you do to correct this situation?
- A. Make sure to flatten the rows of the tree version
- B. Make sure the tree is active
- C. Make sure the tree version was published successfully
- D. Redeploy the chart of accounts
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two methods can your General Ledger accountants use to more easily view large amounts of data contained in the tables in their work areas? (Choose two.)
- A. Use the Freeze feauture on the tables to scroll through large amounts of data
- B. Run a Business Intelligence Publisher report with Excel as the output format
- C. Export the table to Excel
- D. Detach the table to resize it to the maximum size of the monitor.
NEW QUESTION 3
You already ran Translation, but a last-minute adjusting journal entry in your ledger currency was entered after you consolidated your results. What is Oracle’s recommended practice when this occurs?
- A. Translate only the adjusting journal entry
- B. Rerun Translation and then reconsolidate your results
- C. Rerun Revaluation and then rerun Translation
- D. Enter another adjusting journal entry in the target currency to true up the balances
NEW QUESTION 4
You set up a secondary ledger using the Manage Secondary Ledger task and selected a data conversion level of subledger. Which two actions should you now perform? (Choose two.)
- A. Ensure that the Accounting Calendar and Currency are the same as the Primary Ledger
- B. Define Journal Conversion Rules that include subledgers in order to transfer subledger transactions
- C. Define Journal Conversion Rules that exclude subledgers
- D. Assign a Subledger Accounting Method to the secondary ledger
- E. Define Supporting References with balances
NEW QUESTION 5
You are setting up Close Monitor, which compromises a ledger set hierarchy definition.
Which two components of the enterprise structure should the ledgers in the ledger set share? (Choose two.)
- A. Accounting Calendar
- B. Legal Entities, Business Units, and Chart of Accounts
- C. Chart of Accounts
- D. Chart of Accounts and Business Units
- E. Chart of Accounts, Currency, Accounting Calendar, and Subledger Accounting Method
NEW QUESTION 6
Account combinations can be created and/or modified using the Import Account Combinations file-based data import (FBDI).
Which represents the appropriate upload steps?
- A. Submit the Import Account Combinations process, then insert rows into the GL_MULTI_COMBINATIONS_INT table using the FBDI template.
- B. Insert rows into the GL_BULK_COMBINATIONS_INT table using the FBDI template and then submit the Import Account Combinations process.
- C. Insert rows into the GL_MULTI_COMBINATIONS_INT table using the FBDI template and then submit the Import Account Combinations process.
- D. Submit the Import Account Combinations process, then insert rows into the GL_BULK_COMBINATIONS_INT table using the FBDI template.
NEW QUESTION 7
You create an invoice for USD 100 that is matched to a purchase order of USD 100. You validate the invoice to consume the budget and reduce funds available. And then later, you cancel the invoice. What happens to funds available when you cancel an invoice that requires budgetary control?
- A. Funds available will change when the invoice is approved
- B. The funds reserved for the purchase order is reinstated while the invoice expenditure is reserved by USD 100
- C. The budget will increase by USD 100 and the funds available will decrease by USD 100
- D. The budget and funds available will increase by USD 100
NEW QUESTION 8
The expense account of airfare was erroneously assigned to the account type “Liability”. Which method should you choose to fix the problem?
- A. Deactivate the value
- B. Run the “Segment Value Inheritance” program
- C. Run the “Correct Misclassified Account” program
- D. Run the “Update Balance Cube Chart of the Accounting Dimension” program
NEW QUESTION 9
You are reconciling your subledger balances and you need a report that includes beginning and ending account balances and all transactions that constitute the account’s activities.
What type of report will provide this type of information?
- A. Account Analysis Reports
- B. Aging Reports
- C. an Online Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI) report to create ad hoc queries on transactions and balances
- D. Journals Reports
NEW QUESTION 10
What are the two purposes of a secondary ledger? (Choose two.)
- A. It can differ from its primary ledger by the accounting method, chart of accounts, accounting calendar, currency, and/or journal processing options
- B. It should not be used when trying to meet local accounting requirements
- C. It is used to main balances in a different currency only
- D. It is an optional ledger that is linked to a primary ledger for the purpose of tracking alternative accounting
- E. It should only be used to main balances for processing performance
NEW QUESTION 11
Encumbrance accounting is enabled for your ledger. An encumbrance journal dated 3/15/16 was recorded for a purchase order.
The invoice was entered on 5/5/16, but the invoice accounting date was 4/20/16. The encumbrance journal for liquidating the purchase order encumbrance is dated 5/5/16.
What is causing this?
- A. The actual accounting date was set up under the encumbrance accounting Default Date Rule
- B. The current transaction accounting date was set up under the encumbrance accounting Default Date Rule
- C. The subledger accounting option is set to system date
- D. The system date was set up under the encumbrance accounting Default Date Rule
- E. The prior related transaction accounting date was set up under the encumbrance accounting Default Date Rule
NEW QUESTION 12
Your customer requires physical invoices to be generated in Payables Cloud and Receivables Cloud for the Intercompany payables and receivables transactions. Which two statements are correct with regards to setting this up? (Choose two.)
- A. You only need to assign the Legal Entity and Organization Contact
- B. You can only associate one Intercompany Organization per Legal Entity
- C. You must have implemented Payables Cloud and Receivables Cloud
- D. You must assign the corresponding Receivables and Payables Business Units
NEW QUESTION 13
In which two ways can your users customize the Springboards and Work Areas to suit their individual working styles? (Choose two.)
- A. Users have very little control their Springboards and Work Areas; they can only resize columns
- B. They can use Personalization to move and remove regions from those pages
- C. They can have the System Administration customize pages for them using Page Composer
- D. They can format each table by hiding and showing columns, moving columns, and resizing columns
NEW QUESTION 14
You operate in a country whose unstable currency makes it unsuitable for managing your day-to-day business. As a consequence, you need to manage your business in a more stable currency while retaining the ability to report in the unstable local currency. What would be your recommendation when defining ledgers?
- A. Run Revaluation as often as you need to the more stable currency and report on the more stable currency’s balances
- B. Run Revaluation to translate into Statistical Currency
- C. Create a secondary ledger that uses a different chart of accounts that is denominated in the more stable currency
- D. Use Journal-Level or Subledger-Level Reporting Currencies denominated in the more stable currency
NEW QUESTION 15
Your company has complex consolidation requirements with multiple general ledger instances. You are using Oracle Hyperion Financial Management to consolidate the disparate General Ledgers. You can typically map segments between your general ledger segment to a Hyperion Financial Management segment, such as Company to Entity, Department to Department, and Account to Account. What happens to segments in your source general ledger, such as Program, that cannot be mapped to Hyperion Financial Management?
- A. Data is summarized across segments that are not mapped to Hyperion Financial Management
- B. The unmapped segments default to future use segments in Hyperion Financial Management
- C. No data is transferred
- D. Errors occur for unmapped segment
- E. You must map multiple segments from source general ledgers to the target segment in Hyperion Financial Management
NEW QUESTION 16
Your customer uses Financials Cloud, Projects, Inventory and Procurement.
Which two statements are true regarding intercompany accounting for these products? (Choose two.)
- A. Each product has its own Intercompany Accounting feature that needs to be set up separately
- B. Within Financials Cloud, Intercompany Balancing Rules are used to balance both cross-ledger intercompany transactions and single-ledger Intercompany journals
- C. Intercompany Balancing Rules are defined centrally and applied across Financials and Project Portfolio Management
- D. They need to license a separate stand-alone Intercompany product that acts as the Intercompany Accounting Hub
NEW QUESTION 17
Journal Description Rules are assigned to Subledger Journal Entry Rule Sets.
What are the other three subcomponents of a Subledger Journal Entry Rule Set? (Choose three.)
- A. Accounting Date
- B. Chart of Accounts
- C. Journal Line Rules
- D. Account Rules
- E. Supporting References
NEW QUESTION 18
Identify three differences between Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI) and Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA). (Choose three.)
- A. Cloud customers can use both OTBI and OBIA
- B. OTBI allows you to create custom reports from real-time transactional data against the database directly
- C. OBIA is based on the universal data warehouse design with different prebuilt adapters that can connect to various source applications.
- D. Both OBIA and OTBI provide a set of predefined reports and dashboards and a library of metrics that help to measure business performance.
- E. OBIA works for multiple sources including E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, and Cloud Applications
NEW QUESTION 19
Budgetary control for accounts 5020 and 5021 has a budget of $90,000USD each for the year 2012. The accounts also have balances on obligation of $10,000 USD for each and an expenditure of $20,000 USD for each. A Fund of $50,000 USD is available for account 5010 only. You have run the Encumbrance Year End Carry Forward process for obligation from the last period of the year 2012 to the first period of year 2013. Which statement is true?
- A. If you have included 5020 and 5021 in the encumbrance rule, then budget balances $90,000 USD,obligation $10,000 USD, and expenditure $20,000 USD, and the funds available $50,000 USD will be carried forward
- B. The Encumbrance Year End Carry Forward process will run for all the accounts to carry forward the general ledger balances
- C. If you have included 5020 and 5021 in the encumbrance rule, then obligation $10,000 USD and expenditure $20,000 USD only will be carried forward.
- D. If you have included 5020 and 5021 in the encumbrance rule, the budget balances $90,000 USD, obligation $10,000 USD and expenditure $20,000 USD only will be carried forward.
- E. If you have included 5020 and 5021 in the encumbrance rule, then only the obligation of $10,000 USD will be carried forward
NEW QUESTION 20
Your enterprise structure has one ledger and two business units. Business unit one wants to enable budgetary control for Requisitioning only on Procure-to-Pay Business Functions and business unit two wants to enable budgetary control for Payable Invoicing only in Procure-to-Pay Business Functions. Which two statements are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. While defining control for business unit two, enable control at Requisitioning and define the exceptions to only include invoicing
- B. While defining control for business unit one, enable control at purchasing and define the exceptions to only include requisitioning
- C. Define budgetary control at ledger level with Budgetary Control Exceptions for each business unit
- D. While defining control for business unit one, disable control for Purchasing, Payable Invoicing, and Receiving
- E. Define budgetary control at ledger level and only encumbrance control at the business units
- F. Define control for business unit two to disable control for Requisitioning, Purchasing, and Receiving
NEW QUESTION 21
You need to define multiple allocation rules as efficiency as possible.
Which three components can be reused across allocation rules? (Choose three.)
- A. Point of View (POV)
- B. Formulas
- C. Run Time Prompts (RTP)
- D. RuleSets
NEW QUESTION 22
Which two statements are true regarding how Intercompany Balancing Rule are defined? (Choose two.)
- A. All ledgers engaged in an intercompany transaction must share the same chart of accounts in order to define balancing rules.
- B. You can only define balancing rules for different journals’ source
- C. You cannot define balancing rules for different journal categories.
- D. You can define different balancing rules for different combinations of journal sources, journal categories, and transaction types.
- E. You can define different rules for different charts of accounts, ledgers, legal entities, and primary balancing segment values.ys
NEW QUESTION 23
P.S. Surepassexam now are offering 100% pass ensure 1z0-1054 dumps! All 1z0-1054 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.surepassexam.com/1z0-1054-exam-dumps.html (78 New Questions)