Exact Oracle 1z0-1073 Dump Online
Proper study guides for Renewal Oracle Oracle Inventory Cloud 2021 Implementation Essentials certified begins with Oracle 1z0-1073 preparation products which designed to deliver the Download 1z0-1073 questions by making you pass the 1z0-1073 test at your first time. Try the free 1z0-1073 demo right now.
Free demo questions for Oracle 1z0-1073 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Your client is about to define their primary ledger.
Which set of three primary attributes do they need to know in order to complete this?
- A. Currency, Description, and Accounting Method
- B. Chart of Accounts, Description, and Accounting Method
- C. Chart of Accounts, Accounting Calendar, and Currency
- D. Chart of Accounts, Ledger Balance, and Accounting Method
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three values are applicable for the profile option – “Transaction Processing Mode” for subinventory transfer and interorganization transfer?
- A. Background Processing
- B. Blind Processing
- C. Sequential Processing
- D. Concurrent Processing
- E. Offline Processing
- F. Online Processing
NEW QUESTION 3
You have an organization that runs both its domestic and international business from the same offices. However, the organization does not want the domestic side of the business to be able to transact on the international side, even though they are selling the same material.
How do you configure your enterprise to meet this requirement?
- A. Set up the domestic and international businesses as separate business units.
- B. Set up the domestic and international businesses as separate projects.
- C. Use data access security to separate what each customer can control.
- D. Set up the domestic and international businesses as separate cost centers.
- E. Set up the domestic and international businesses as separate operating units.
NEW QUESTION 4
Your customer wants you to restrict the values of Receivables Transaction Type for their three business units. You created three reference data sets for each business unit. However, the user is still able to see the values in the Transaction Type list of values which are not defined in the business unit data set.
What is the reason for this behavior?
- A. Reference Data Sets cannot be used uniquely across business unit
- B. They can only be used at the Legal Entity level.
- C. The user is seeing the values defined in the common se
- D. The values should be removed from thecommon set.
- E. The user has multiple Business Unit Roles and, therefore, is able to see additional values.
- F. Receivables Transaction Types are common across business units.
NEW QUESTION 5
You set up an item organization and inventory organization as part of your customer’s requirement. Your customer has, by mistake, performed a receipt transaction in the item organization instead of the
inventory organization. How will you rectify the error?
- A. Perform a new receipt in the correct organization and retain the stock in the item organization because it does not affect any other operation.
- B. It is not possible to receive item in the item organization.
- C. Perform a correct receipt transaction and receive the item in the correct organization.
- D. Perform a return of item and receive the item again in the correct organization.
NEW QUESTION 6
You are in the process of analyzing the demand and supply schedules for the item based on high level reservations.
Identify the reservation document type that would be applicable to both supply as well as demand.
- A. Movement Request
- B. Transfer Order
- C. Requisition
- D. Account Alias
- E. Work Order
- F. On Hand
NEW QUESTION 7
Which execution document is created by supply chain orchestration when a make request is received?
- A. Purchase Order
- B. Routing Create
- C. Work Order
- D. Transfer Order
- E. Movement Request
NEW QUESTION 8
Identify three statements that are true about reservations in back-to-back processing.
- A. Changes to reservation in Oracle Logistics Cloud leads to exceptions, which are displayed in the Supply Chain Orchestration work area.
- B. Reservation supplies that can be reserved are Purchase Orders, Transfer Orders, Work Orders, and On Hand inventory.
- C. Reservations cannot be created for back-to-back On Hand supply orders.
- D. Partial fulfillment of reservations is supported.
- E. One reservation is created for a demand and supply.
NEW QUESTION 9
Your organization performs a restock via a transfer order between inventory organizations, using the following parameters for processing:
Transfer Type: In-transit transfer type
Receipt Routing: Standard
Transfer Order Required: Yes
During the process, the receiving organization wants to make a change to the transfer order line. After which fulfillment stage will they no longer be able to change the transfer order?
- A. Closed
- B. Ship Confirm
- C. Awaiting Fulfillment
- D. Awaiting Receiving
- E. Awaiting Billing
NEW QUESTION 10
You defined an Inventory Organization that is meant to track the contract manufacturing process outsourced to a supplier.
Where do you mention that this Inventory Organization is meant for one particular supplier?
- A. Manage Contract Manufacturing Relationships
- B. Manage Item Organizations
- C. Manage Subinventories
- D. Manage Inventory Organization Locations
- E. Manage Inventory Organizations
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three applications originate a buy request that is received by supply chain orchestration?
- A. Planning
- B. Inventory
- C. Accounts Payable
- D. Order Management
- E. Self Service Procurement
- F. Purchasing
NEW QUESTION 12
You face a supply request exception due to some reason. You realize that you need to make some changes to the Manage Supply Request Exceptions page.
Which action will you perform?
- A. The supply request cannot be update
- B. The only way is to resolve the error in the source application and resubmit the request.
- C. Update the supply request and submit i
- D. The errors will be resolved automatically.
- E. The supply request can be updated using a third-party application only.
- F. Update the supply request and make user errors are resolved before resubmitting it.
NEW QUESTION 13
You have set up min-max planning at the subinventory level with the following to source item AS12312 for Organization: M1:
Source Type: Organization
What type of supply request will be generated?
- A. Intraorganization transfer order
- B. Internal Requisition
- C. None; this is an invalid setup
- D. Purchase Requisition
- E. Movement request
NEW QUESTION 14
Your client has not been managing Supply Request Exceptions on a regular basis. What issue does this cause?
- A. The request will be denied automatically if not resolved within two days.
- B. Supply orders are not created for these exceptions, thus causing disruptions in the Supply Chain.
- C. If exceptions are not resolved within a set threshold days, it alerts the manager and continues to escalate up the Supply Request Exception Chain.
- D. No issues would be caused; these are just warnings.
- E. After the errors reach a set threshold in profile options, no new requests can be created.
NEW QUESTION 15
Your customer has received 50 boxes of item A (priced at $10 per box) and these items are transferred to the asset Inventory organization. There are no additional quantities in any of the inventory organizations apart from the received 50 boxes. After running all the necessary cost accounting and organizations apart from the received 50 boxes. After running all the necessary cost accounting and receipt accounting processes successfully, the item validation for item A is still zero.
What is the reason?
- A. Items are consigned and ownership is transferred to “owned”.
- B. Items are consigned items and ownership lies with the supplier.
- C. Items are not consigned items but ownership is still with the supplier.
- D. Items are not consigned items and ownership is with the organization.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two statements are true in regard to using the Enterprise Structures Configurator?
- A. The guided interview-based process helps you set up the enterprise with best practices.
- B. It recommends job and position structures.
- C. It creates the chart of accounts.
- D. It allows you to create your Enterprise, Business Units, and Warehouses in a single step.
- E. You cannot modify the recommendation from the too
- F. You must do it after you perform the initial configuration.
NEW QUESTION 17
A customer has one Business Unit, two Legal Entities, and each have eight warehouses (defined as Inventory Orgs). While trying to set up Cost Organizations for each of these Legal Entities, you were unable to perform the mandatory step of assigning the Profit Center Business Unit for one set of eight Inventory Organizations; however, you could do it for the other set.
What is the reason for this?
- A. There is no Inventory Validation Organization defined.
- B. There is no Business Unit associated with the Legal Entity.
- C. The General Ledger is not associated with Business Unit.
- D. The Business Unit is not enabled for Costing.
- E. The Legal Entity Setup is incomplete.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two tasks must be defined to set up the Facilities Schedule?
- A. Manage Facility Time Cards
- B. Manage Facility Operations
- C. Manage Facility Workday Patterns
- D. Manage Facility Shifts
- E. Manage Facility Holidays
NEW QUESTION 19
In Supply Chain Orchestration, Automated Change Management performs which two functions?
- A. splitting of a sales order
- B. changing the ship method on a sales order
- C. changing the supplier on a purchase order
- D. change to need by dates of a purchase order
- E. change to item attributes
NEW QUESTION 20
In the Back-to-Back (B2B) Order to Cash flow, ordered items are purchased from a suplier. The Sourcing Rules have been defined for the item and the buy flow has been initiated. The sales order line is shown as Awaiting Shipping and the supply line status is “In Purchasing” with the supply order generated but the purchase requisition not generating.
What is the reason?
- A. Supply order is generated with exceptions.
- B. The sourcing rule is incorrect.
- C. Preparer is not valid.
- D. Buy requests originate from Order Management.
- E. No Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) exists for this supplier-item combination.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which three statements are true regarding PAR Location Management?
- A. If the stock level falls below the target on-hand quantity for the locator, inventory generates the appropriate replenishment document based on the item sourcing for the subinventory.
- B. PAR location management replenishment are calculated at the organization level or subinventory level.
- C. A receipt is required on interorganization expense destination transfer orders between the from and to organizations
- D. Periodic Automated Replenishment (PAR) enabled facilities that do not store perpetual inventory (such as hospitals) to perform locator-level replenishment.
- E. Organizations can perform locator-level stock counting for both quantity and non-quantity tracked subinventories.
NEW QUESTION 22
What three Key Performance Indicators are available in the Warehouse Operations Dashboard?
- A. Cycle Count
- B. Distributed Value
- C. Hit or Miss Accuracy
- D. Shipment Value
- E. Inventory Value
- F. Exact Matches Rate
NEW QUESTION 23
Your client has just set up their chart of accounts. They are now designing the organization hierarchy in the system.
Which three structures should the customer use to do this?
- A. Divisions, Business Units, and Departments
- B. Cost type, Default Cost Structure, and Item Organization
- C. Warehouse, Subinventory, and Locators
- D. Cost Centers, Organizations, and Locations
NEW QUESTION 24
Which statement is false about generating an Internal Material Transfer for expense destination Transfer Order?
- A. Cost Management will pick up the delivery transaction directly from Receiving and process the expense accounting from that transaction.
- B. Cost for Lot and serial numbers are tracked at put away time when the items are recorded in a destination inventory location.
- C. Expense destination transfers are expensed upon delivery hitting an expense account instead of an inventory asset account as would be the case for inventory destination transfers.
- D. If the receipt is required, then accounting of the receipt delivery transaction will happen only in Receipt Accounting because there will not be a delivery transaction in inventory.
- E. If the receipt is not required, Cost Accounting will pick up both the issue and receipt activity from the single inventory transaction “Transfer Order Issue”.
NEW QUESTION 25
What are two outcomes when a lot expires on an item with lot control enabled?
- A. It cannot be reserved for a date beyond the expiration date.
- B. It is issued out of stores.
- C. It remains in inventory, but is not considered on-hand when the user is performing min-max or reorder point planning calculations.
- D. It cannot be transacted.
- E. It is not included in cycle counts.
NEW QUESTION 26
100% Valid and Newest Version 1z0-1073 Questions & Answers shared by Certstest, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/1z0-1073/ (New 75 Q&As)