The Up To The Minute Guide To 1z0-1074 Testing Material
Proper study guides for Renew Oracle Oracle Cost Management Cloud 2019 Implementation Essentials certified begins with Oracle 1z0-1074 preparation products which designed to deliver the Accurate 1z0-1074 questions by making you pass the 1z0-1074 test at your first time. Try the free 1z0-1074 demo right now.
Online Oracle 1z0-1074 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two outcomes can happen in create accounting when an account combination returned is end dated?
- A. The original account is stored on the journal line.
- B. Suspense accounts cannot be used.
- C. An alternate account will be used if provided.
- D. An error will always occur.
- E. The preprocessor willpre-warn about this error.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two types of costs are included in the cost of contract manufactured items?
- A. The cost of Items that the contract manufacturer had to purchase to perform the contract manufacturing service, and the cost of resources used by the contract manufacturer
- B. The cost of itemsthat the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) owns and has provided to the contract manufacturer for use in the process of making the output Items
- C. The cost of resources consumed at the OEM's factory
- D. The cost of the contract manufacturing service Ite
- E. This is the price that the contract
- F. Manufacturer will charge to make the outputs and would normally be enough to cover their costs and include a fair profit.
NEW QUESTION 3
A chart of accounts (COA) must be specified on the accounting method for which two situations?
- A. When using ledgers that have unique accounting requirements
- B. When using account combination rules
- C. When account combination rules use constants
- D. Every accounting method should have a COA.
- E. When usingsegment rules
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two things must your customer check daily in order to ensure that all their purchase order transactions from that day have been accounted for in Receipt Accounting Distribution?
- A. Review their audit receipt accrual clearing balances.
- B. Review their journal entries, including their sub-ledger accounting events and class where the charges from the purchase orders are going to be charged to.
- C. Review their accrual balances and clear them.
- D. Review their Receipt Accounting processes that show whether any processes failed and why.
- E. Review their distributions that show the debit and credit information specific to the Receipt Accounting transaction selected.
NEW QUESTION 5
Your client wants to view Landed Cost Variance. Which pair of search options are available to view Landed Cost Variance?
- A. Business Unit and Cost Organization
- B. Inventory Organization and Legal Entity
- C. Business Unit and Legal Entity
- D. Business Unit and Inventory Organization
- E. Legal Entity and Cost Organization
- F. Inventory Organization and Cost Organization
NEW QUESTION 6
Identify two characteristics of an expense pool. (Choose two.)
- A. It helps you analyze under-absorption and over-absorption of expenses that you want to capitalize onto thebalance sheet as inventory value.
- B. It is a user-defined entity that represents a grouping of expenses that you want to absorb with resource and overhead rates.
- C. You can define the name of your expense pool, but you cannot define more than one.
- D. It isused only for analyzing gross margins on noninventory sales of services.
NEW QUESTION 7
Your client needs to import the relevant transactions and tax determinants for their expense items into ReceiptAccounting. What is the correct sequence of processes to accomplish this?
- A. Transfer Transactions from Receiving to Costing, Transfer Costs to Cost Management
- B. Transfer Transactions from Receiving to Costing, Transfer Transactions from Inventory to Costing
- C. Transfer Costs to Cost Management, Transfer Transactions from Receiving to Costing
- D. Transfer Transactions from Inventory to Costing, Transfer Costs to Cost Management
- E. Transfer Transactions from Receiving to Costing, Transfer Transactions from Inventory to Costing
- F. Transfer Costs to Cost Management, Transfer Transactions from Inventory to Costing
NEW QUESTION 8
Identify four reasons to usethe set ID when defining Cost Accounting setups. (Choose four)
- A. You can share definitions across multiple cost organizations.
- B. You can control which definitions are visible to different cost organizations
- C. You can streamline your setup effort.
- D. Youhave the option to share setup data across all cost organizations using the common set.
- E. You can take advantage of the business unit-to-set ID mapping defined in Cost Accounting.
- F. You don't have to create any definitions for cost books.
NEW QUESTION 9
You are trying to import the purchase order information into Receipt Accounting in the Schedule Process work area. Why can't you see this process?
- A. Purchase order information is automatically sent to Receipt Accounting using a real-timemethod
- B. This process can only be scheduled and run from the Receipt Accounting work area
- C. You do not have the role to import purchase order information into Receipt Accounting.
- D. All purchase order information is included in the Transfer Transactionsfrom Receiving to Costing proces
- E. There is no separate process.
- F. Purchase order information should not be imported into Receipt Accounting.
NEW QUESTION 10
There are freight charges on an invoice. Which two setups are required to get create accounting to enter a separate accounting line forit?
- A. Sub ledger accounting is set up to accomplish this out-of-the-box.
- B. Line Type must be set to Freight.
- C. Account Class must be set to Freight.
- D. Create a condition for a journal line for freight.
NEW QUESTION 11
You have configured the application as follows:
• Expense items are set to accrue at receipt.
• Receipt Close tolerance is set to 75 percent.
• Purchasing Line types are set to 2-way match.
When you create a purchase order, the Accrue on Receipt check box is automatically selected when a line is added.
Which two configurations changes willensure the Accrue on Receipt check box is not selected by default?
- A. Change expense items to accrue at period end.
- B. Change the Purchasing Line types to 4-way match.
- C. Change inventory items to accrue at period end.
- D. Change the Purchasing Line types to 3-way match.
- E. Change the Receipt Close tolerance so it is 100 percent.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two rules determine whether a condition has been met for accounting rules?
- A. When the condition is met, the rule associated with thatpriority is used.
- B. Priorities determine the order in which accounting rule conditions are examined.
- C. The conditions are evaluated in the sequence they are defined in the accounting rule.
- D. After all conditions are tested, the final resulting value isused.
- E. Use parenthesis to control the order of the condition evaluation.
NEW QUESTION 13
You have made some changes to your subledger accounting setups for Costing and want to verify that the journal entries are showing up correctly.
How can you generate a report that allows you to see the subledger journal entries for transactions without actually transferring to the General Ledger?
- A. Run the Create Accounting for Costing process with the following parameters: • Accounting Mode = Draft •Report Style = Detail• Transfer to General Ledger = No • Post in General Ledger = No
- B. Run the Transfer Transactions from Inventory to Costing process with the following parameters: • Accounting Mode = Draft • Report Style = Detail • Transfer to General Ledger = No • Post in General Ledger = No
- C. Run the Create Cost Accounting Distribution process with the following parameters: • Accounting Mode = Draft • Report Style = Detail • Transfer to General Ledger = No • Post in General Ledger = No
- D. Run the Create Cost Accounting Distribution process with the following parameters: • Accounting Mode = Final • Report Style = No report• Transfer to General Ledger = No• Post in General Ledger = No
- E. Run the Create Accounting for Costing process with the following parameters: • Accounting Mode = Final • Report Style = No report• Transfer to General Ledger = No• Post in General Ledger = No
NEW QUESTION 14
You are configuring Landed Cost Management for client proof of conceptand only want to set up required tasks. Which task must be completed?
- A. Charge Name
- B. Reference Types
- C. Trade Operation Templates
- D. Routes
- E. Trade Operation
NEW QUESTION 15
Identify two purposes of Sub ledger Accounting.
- A. to maintain backward compatibility
- B. to obtain detailed information for auditpurposes since all sub ledger accounting is at the detail level
- C. to calculate costs for transactions
- D. to create accounting strings that can be viewed and corrected just before they are transferred to the General Ledger
- E. to centralize accounting string generation across all modules
NEW QUESTION 16
Your customer wants to run a report to review account balances for bothinventory valuation and cost of goods sold. Which two Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence reports would you run so the customer can review these balances?
- A. Inventory Account Balances Report B COGS Account Balances Report
- B. Revenue and COGS Matching Report
- C. Costing Balances Report
- D. Inventory Valuation Report
NEW QUESTION 17
Which four statements describe what is unique about Cost Accounting for items received into inventory as consigned?
- A. Consigned items cannot appear on inventory reports with information about the eventual value of the consigned item.
- B. There is no difference between owned inventory and consigned inventory.
- C. The liability for a consigned item occurs when there is an ownership event.
- D. A consumption can automatically trigger a momentary ownership transaction before the consumption transaction.
- E. The quantity is tracked in inventory but not as an asset until there is an ownership event
- F. Consigned items can appear on inventory reports with information about the eventual value of the consigned item
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two steps need to be completed to estimate landed costs?
- A. Transfer transactions from the Inventory to the Costing process.
- B. Transfer transactions from the Payables to the Costing process.
- C. Update standard costs.
- D. Allocate charges
- E. Prepare the Material Purchase Order Data process.
NEW QUESTION 19
Identify two criteria to select a specific work definition in an inventory organization when defining a cost estimation in a Cost Planning scenario
- A. Work definitions without alternates
- B. Work definitions with specific unit numbers
- C. Work definitions with the highest production priority
- D. Work definitions with the lowest production cost
- E. Work definitionswith the highest costing priority
NEW QUESTION 20
At what level can you define item cost profiles?
- A. Item cost profiles are defined within an inventory organizatio
- B. There can be only one cost method for an inventory organization.
- C. Cost profiles are ultimately defined at the item leve
- D. Different items within the same inventory organization can use different cost profiles.
- E. Item cost profiles are defined at the cost organization leve
- F. All items within a cost organization must use the same cost profile.
- G. Different items within an inventory organization can use different cost profiles, but items within an item category must all use the same cost profile because that is the level at which the default cost profile is defined.
NEW QUESTION 21
How is the standard cost of a manufactured configured item calculated?
- A. It is based on the material and resource requirements of a released work order.
- B. The standard cost of a model item is calculated.
- C. The standard cost is calculated for every possible combination of options under a model
- D. It is based on the actual cost of the work order after it is completed.
NEW QUESTION 22
You are establishing the cost for a make assembly. When we run Cost Rollup, it is not rolling up and the Assembly shows "0" cost. However,item costs are available for child (buy) components. In the review work order cost, we are able to see child components costs, but not the rollup cost of the assembly.
Identify two reasons this happened.
- A. The item has no on-hand inventory.
- B. The assembly item is marked as Perpetual Average costed.
- C. Outstanding purchase orders have not been received.
- D. The Work Definition is incomplete.
- E. Burdens have not been established for the item
NEW QUESTION 23
When running the Transfer Costs to Cost Management process,where will the primary default source for costs come from and what is the effect?
- A. Receivables invoices; actual cost can be used.
- B. Payables invoices; invoice price variance can be added to item cost.
- C. Receipt costs; costs include adjustments.
- D. Requisition costs; validated costs can be used.
- E. Purchase order costs; item catalog costs can be used.
NEW QUESTION 24
Which three cost planning tasks can be performed in the Cost Accounting work area?
- A. Review Work Order Costs
- B. Review Item Costs
- C. Analyzing and Comparing Costs
- D. Estimating Standard Costs for Assemblies
- E. Manage Resource Rates
- F. Manage Cost Accounting Periods
NEW QUESTION 25
100% Valid and Newest Version 1z0-1074 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/1z0-1074-exam-dumps.html (New 79 Q&As)