What Best Quality 1z0-320 Exam Price Is
Act now and download your Oracle 1z0-320 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless Oracle 1z0-320 tutorials. Download Down to date Oracle MySQL Cloud Service 2021 Implementation Essentials exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn Oracle 1z0-320 with a classic professional.
Also have 1z0-320 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three statements are true about MySQL Enterprise Backup?
- A. It cannot backup encrypted tablespaces.
- B. It provides the ability to create incremental backups.
- C. It performs hot or warm backups.
- D. It performs logical backups.
- E. It enables you to take non-locking backups.
NEW QUESTION 2
After installing MySQL 5.7, you initialize the data directory with the - -initialize command. Identify two places in which you would find the root password.
- A. As root, execute the SHOW PASSWORD command by using the SHA-256 password encryption plug-in.
- B. The root password will be displayed on the screen via a [Warning] message.
- C. The root password will be inserted in the error log set by the - -log error= [file_name] variable.
- D. You will find it as a root_pw variable stored in the mysql.install table.
- E. The root password is not given and is blan
- F. You must manually set the root password.
NEW QUESTION 3
Assume that MySQL Enterprise Monitor is configured to monitor MySQL 5.6 or a later instance. Which three features are available?
- A. Deploying MySQL Agent on supported target operating system
- B. Tracing import and export with mysqldump
- C. Monitoring the availability of the MySQL instance
- D. Creating E-Mail Alerts and SNMP Traps for MySQL Warnings
- E. Starting and Stopping the MySQL Instance
- F. Analyzing executed MySQL queries
NEW QUESTION 4
Identify the MySQL plug-in that is provided only with MySQL Enterprise Edition and servers to increase performance and high availability.
- A. the MySQL memcached plug-in
- B. the MySQL PAM Authentication plug-in
- C. the MySQL Thread Pool plug-in
- D. the MySQL No-Login Authentication plug-in
- E. the MySQL Firewall plug-in
- F. the MySQL Semisynchronous replication plug-in
NEW QUESTION 5
You are using the InnoDB engine and the innodb_file_per_table option is set. You delete a significant number of a large table named INVENTORY. What command will reorganize the physical storage of table data and associated index data for the INVENTORY table, in order to reduce storage space and improve I/O efficiency?
- A. ANALYZE TABLE INVENTORY;
- B. mysqlcheck INVENTORY
- C. mysqldump INVENTORY
- D. OPTIMIZE TABLE INVENTORY;
NEW QUESTION 6
Which statement would create an index by using the first 10 characters of the name column in the customer table (assuming that name is a nonbinary string type?)
- A. CREATE SUB INDEX part_of_name ON (customer, name, 10);
- B. CREATE INDEX (10) ON (customer.name);
- C. CREATE INDEX part_of_name ON customer (name(10));
- D. CREATE PARTIAL INDEX part-of_name ON customer (name, 10);
- E. CREATE INDEX part_of_name ON customer.name LIMIT 10 CHAR;
NEW QUESTION 7
You are having performance issues with MySQL instances. Those servers are monitored with MySQL Enterprise Monitor (MEM). How would you proceed?
- A. Sort the “Exec” column and check for SQL queries with high QRTi values.
- B. Sort the “Exec” column and check for SQL querieswith low QRTi values.
- C. Look for queries with low total latency times in the Latency section in the times series graph (Query Analyzer.)
- D. Look for queries with big prolonged spikes in row activity/access graph in the times series graph (Query Analyzer.)
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two ports need to be opened on a network firewall to allow an outside client (on the other side of the firewall) to be able to access a MySQL instance inside the firewall?
- A. Port 13306/tcp [MySQL], when using TCP/IP via a command-line client
- B. Port 3306/tcp [MySQL], when tunneling is not used from within MySQL Workbench
- C. Port 18443/tcp [MySQL], when connecting from MySQL Workbench to a Windows MySQL server
- D. Port 22/tcp [SSH], when using TCP/IP over SSH
NEW QUESTION 9
You have a user on your MySQL instance who is flooding the server with complex queries and large
INSERTS, which prevents another user with a higher priority from running queries. Which two choices will limit the number of SELECTS to 10 per hour and the number of INSERTS to 4 per hour for user ‘employee1’ from MySQL Workbench by first selecting Server> Users and Privileges> employee1?
- A. Set Max Updates to 4 for ‘employee1’.
- B. Set Ma
- C. Queries to 14 for ‘employee1’.
- D. Set Ma
- E. Connections to 14 for ‘employee1’.
- F. Set Ma
- G. Queries to 10 for ‘employee1’.
- H. Set Concurrent Connections to 14 for ‘employee1’.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which statement is true about MySQL Enterprise Transparent Data Encryption (TDE)?
- A. TDE supports at-rest encryption for InnoDB tables stored in file-per-table tablespaces.
- B. Lost tablespace encryption keys can be regenerated only if the master database key is known or present in the KEY VAULT file.
- C. Both MyISAM and InnoDB table can be encrypted by setting the keyring_engine =ALL variable in theMySQL configuration file.
- D. TDE can encrypt InnoDB and MyISAM tables only when the tables are stored in the SYSTEM tablespace.
NEW QUESTION 11
Your customer wants you to install and configure MySQL on the customer’s Oracle Linux 6 server with tarball binaries in the /app/mysql1/directory, where the bin directory is found at /app/mysql/bin and a data directory at /app/data.
What are two correct and required server configurations, excluding redundant configuration entries, to build a MySQL instance supporting your customer’s requirement?
- A. Theconfiguration datadir=/app/mysql/data is needed.
- B. The configuration basedir=/app/mysql/bin is needed.
- C. The configuration log-bin=/app/data is needed.
- D. The configuration datadir=/app/data is needed.
- E. The configuration innodb_log_group_home_dir=/datadir is needed.
- F. The configuration basedir=/app/mysql is needed.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which query will find rows in a table that have no counterpart in another table?
- A. SELECT *FROM table1 INNER JOIN table2 ON table1.id=table2.id WHERE table1.id=! table2.id;
- B. SELECT left_tbl.*FROM left_tbl LEFT JOIN right_tbl ON left_tbl.id=right_tbl.idWHERE right_tbl.id IS NULL;
- C. SELECT t1.name, t2.name2FROM employee AS t1 INNER JOIN info AS t2 ON t1.name= t2.name2;
- D. SELECT t1.name, t2.name2FROM employee t1 INNER JOIN info t2 WHERE t1.name=t2.name;
NEW QUESTION 13
MySQL Replication Environment (Master and Slave) is prepared. What are the two options for connecting a Java application to the MySQL Master and Slave?
- A. The default JDBC driver is automatically configured with High Availability Option by pointing the connection URL to any one of the MySQL instances.
- B. Use MySQL Router with the following configuration:[DEFAULT]logging_folder=/var/log/mysqlrouter[logger]level=INFO[routing: failover]bind_port = 7001mode=replicationdestinations=master:3306, slave:3306The Java application can connect to bind_port=7001
- C. Use MySQL Router with the following configuration:[DEFAULT]logging_folder=/var/log/mysqlrouter[logger]level=INFO[routing: failover]bind_port = 7001mode=read-writedestinations= master:3306, slave:3306The Java application can connect to bind_port=7001.
- D. Use MySQL Connector/J with the com.mysql.jdbc.ReplicationDriver with JDBC URL asjdbc:mysql:replication://[mater host] [:port], [slave host 1] [:port] [, [slave host 2] [:port]] … [/[database]] [? propertyName=propertyValue1 [&propertyName2-propertyValue2]…]
NEW QUESTION 14
How do you restrict a user named joe from being able to connect from any IP address to a MySQL database?
- A. Insert Joe’s name into the mysql.user_restriction table, and issue theFLUSH PRIVILEGES command.
- B. You cannot deny access to a user based on his or her username.
- C. CREATE USER ‘joe’@%’ DENY ALL PRIVILEGES
- D. UPDATE mysql.user SET Password=PASSWORD (‘Invalid’) WHERE User= ‘joe’;
- E. CREATE USER ‘joe’@’0.0.0.0’SETPassword=PASSWORD (‘%!%’)
NEW QUESTION 15
You are setting up a MySQL Cluster on two machines, where each machine is hosting the following:
The cluster is started. What will happen if the network connection between the two machines is disconnected?
- A. A MySQL Cluster backup processwill be kick-started automatically.
- B. The entire cluster will be shut down.
- C. Components from one of the machines will be chosen as victi
- D. Only one machine will provide service.
- E. All components will be running correctly and independentl
- F. Machine1 and Machine2 have all data and they can provide service online.
- G. The MySQL Cluster service will be pause
- H. After the network is online, the MySQL Cluster service will be resumed.
NEW QUESTION 16
MySQL is installed on a Linux server and has the following configuration: [mysqld]
Which two methods should you use to change the default options to use the authentication plug-in that implements SHA-256 hashing for user account passwords?
- A. Create user by using CREATE USER ‘newuser’ @’localhost’ SET PASSWORD AS ‘Sh@256Pa33’;
- B. Add --default_authentication_plugin=sha256_password on the command line when you invoke theserver.
- C. Add default_authentication_plugin=sha256_password under [mysqld] in the configuration file.
- D. Create user by using CREATE USER ‘newuser’@’localhost’ IDENTIFIED WITH ‘Sh@256Pa33’;
NEW QUESTION 17
You have a MySQL Server instance (running with Port# 3306) monitored by the Service Manager in MySQL Enterprise Monitor. You cloned the MySQL Database instance and configured it to be a replicated MySQL instance as Slave using Port# 3316 on the same machine as the Master Server. The replication configuration is working correctly. The Master and Slave Servers are running.
You are trying to add the newly created MySQL Slave instance to the Monitor. The Service Manager in MySQL Enterprise Monitor notifies you that the new instance is successfully added; however, it is not added correctly at the newly added configuration points to the old Master monitored items. The Monitor shows only one monitored MySQL instance for Master and Slave.
Identify two reasons for this problem.
- A. TheSLAVE and MASTER instances are started with the same configured value for the option - - monitor_server_uuid.
- B. The MASTER and SLAVE are grouped as one instance for monitoring.
- C. The mysql.inventory table on SLAVE is cloned with the same content asMASTER, which has the same server UUID.
- D. The mysql.instance table on SLAVE is cloned with the same content as MASTER, which has the same server UUID.
- E. All the MySQL instances (Master and Slave) have the same server_uuid in <datadir>/auto.cnf.
NEW QUESTION 18
You need to load the MySQL Enterprise Audit plug-in at database startup and prevent the audit plug-in from being removed at run time.
Which two options should you include in the MySQL configuration file?
- A. audit_log_permanent=ON
- B. audit-log=FORCE_PLUS_PERMANENT
- C. plugin-load=audit_log.so
- D. plugin-audit=ON, ALWAYS
- E. LOAD PLUGIN=AUDIT_LOG
NEW QUESTION 19
The slave connects to the master and asks for updated records. What command was issued for this to happen?
- A. RUN SLAVE
- B. START RUN SLAVE
- C. SLAVE RUN
- D. SLAVE START
- E. START SLAVE
NEW QUESTION 20
When there are long-running queries, mysqbackup hangs there to wait for the completion of the queries. You know that the system has only user data on InnoDB and there is no DDL execution during the backup period. There is no update/alternation to tables with non-InnoDB storage engines.
Which two ways allow the MySQL Enterprise Backup to be executed without being blocked or without locking?
- A. Running mysqlbqckup from a remote machine enabled you to back up the database without locking.
- B. The locked phase at the end ofa mysqlbackup run is short (maybe a few seconds) and does not disturb the normal processing of mysqld muc
- C. However, use - -single-user-mode to back up the long-running queries to allow mysqlbackup to run successfully without locking.
- D. There is no extraoptio
- E. MySQL Enterprise Backup does this automatically by kicking out the long-running queries.
- F. The locked phase at the end of a mysqlbackup run is short (maybe a few seconds), and does not disturb the normal processing of mysqld muc
- G. However, use the- - only-innodb option to back up only InnoDB tables, to avoid blocking.
- H. The locked phase at the end of a mysqlbackup run is short (maybe a few seconds), and does not disturb the normal processing of mysqldmuc
- I. However, use the - -no-locking option to backup upthenon-InnoDB file
- J. Note that MyISAM, .frm, and other files copied under the --no-locking setting cannot be guaranteed to be consistent, if they are updated during this final phase of the backup.
NEW QUESTION 21
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-320 dumps in VCE and PDF From Downloadfreepdf.net, Welcome to Download: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/1z0-320-pdf-download.html (New 79 Q&As Version)