Accurate 1z0-343 Cram 2020
Pass4sure offers free demo for 1z0-343 exam. "JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Distribution 9.2 Implementation Essentials", also known as 1z0-343 exam, is a Oracle Certification. This set of posts, Passing the Oracle 1z0-343 exam, will help you answer those questions. The 1z0-343 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real Oracle 1z0-343 exams and revised by experts!
Online 1z0-343 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Your client wants to ensure that the system will take certain quantities Into account when committing available inventory during the order entry Which two statements ace true about the calculation of available inventory?
- A. Quantities on open purchase orders can increase availability.
- B. Hard commitments are always subtracted from on hand Quantity, but not future commitments
- C. Safety stock is always subtracted from the available quantity
- D. Quantities In inspection Increase the available quantity if it is defined to do so In Receipt Routing Definition.
- E. The availability calculation is defined in Branch/Plant Constants (P4100I).
NEW QUESTION 2
What two statements are true about processing blanket orders?
- A. When releasing a blanket order, you are not allowed to change Branch/Plant, but are able to change the Ship lo and Supplier fields.
- B. When entering a blanket order, specify the goods or services to be received on a periodic basis
- C. Purchase orders and blanket orders are required lo have different order types.
- D. To receive a portion of the goods or services on a blanket order, release the quantity or amount to create the purchase order.
NEW QUESTION 3
Your client has multiple satellite warehouses around a Branch Plant; however, every shipment comes out of the same shipping address. What information should you set for the satellite warehouses to use the same shipment depot on the sales order detail line?
- A. Transportation Constants for all the satellite Branch Plants to point to the same Shipment Depot
- B. Routes set up only for the shipping branch plant
- C. Branch/Plant ALL and Order Activity Rules for all Satellite Branch Plants
- D. Shipment Consolidatio
- E. Business Unit, and Branch Plant Constants for the shipping location
- F. Branch Plant Constants to use the same Business Unit address book as the shipping location
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three components do you need to set up shipment hacking?
- A. shipment reference number added to shipment
- B. carrier SCAC code
- C. tracking application type In constants/carrier master
- D. tracking business functions and reference qualifier set up in carrier master
- E. carrier URL
NEW QUESTION 5
Which option lists steps that must be set up In order to create functional vehicles In Transportation?
- A. Vehicle Master and Compartments
- B. Vehicle Master and Vehicle Types
- C. Carrier Master and Load Types
- D. Carrier Master and Vehicle Registration Number
- E. Options and Equipment and Vehicle Registration NumberWhich two Customer Billing Instruction fields do not default lo the sales older, based on the ship to address?
- F. Freight Handling Code
- G. Preferred Carrier
- H. Partial line Shipment Allowed
- I. Delivery Instructions
- J. Backorders Allowed
NEW QUESTION 6
Your client creates purchase orders from requisitions in theft procurement process. Accurate commitment tracking is a must for your client. What should you set up in the system so that a commitment is created tor purchase orders, but not requisitions?
- A. UDC 40/CT should include the document type for purchase orders, but not requisitions.
- B. UDC 40/CT should include the document type for requisitions, but not purchase orders.
- C. The document type for purchase orders needs to be specified on the Budget tab of the processing options of purchase Order Entry.
- D. UDC 40/CT needs to include both document types for requisitions and purchase orders because the purchase orders are created from requisitions.
- E. Turn off the processing option for budget checking in the Purchase Order Entry progra
NEW QUESTION 7
What program should you run lo compare the system quantities lo (he actual physical counts during a cycle count?
- A. Run the Cycle Variance Detail Print program.
- B. Run the Select Items for Cycle Count program and review the output.
- C. This is not possibl
- D. There is not a standard ID1 report that makes this comparison.
- E. Run the Cycle Count Update program, and review the report.
- F. Run the Print Cycle Count Sheets program and review the Sheet
NEW QUESTION 8
Your client is attempting to purge closed purchase orders. They have run the Detail (F4311) Purge program (R4311P) and the F130I Purchase Order Header Purge program (R4301P). However, some purchase order header records still exist for orders they insist me closet). You discover that they create purchase orders that include stock. Nonstick, fright, and text lines,
What is causing the purchase order header records to remain in the system?
- A. Purchase orders with freight lines cannot be purged.
- B. The Close Text Lines program (R43960) was not run before purging data.
- C. Purchase orders with text lines cannot be purged.
- D. The Close Freight Lines program (R43960) was not run before purging dat
NEW QUESTION 9
Your client is using As Of Processing and is running the Partial generation program to update the ASOF (F41112) file with information from new records. There are four values for the posted code (IPCD) in the item Ledger (F4111) filed.
Which values are processed by R41542 Partial Generation and added to the F4112 ASOF file
- A. Records in the Item Leger file (F4111) containing Posted Code ''X'' will be added to the F41112 Item ASOF file.
- B. Records in the Item Leger file (F4111) containing Posted Code ''Blank” will be added to the F41112Item ASOF file.
- C. Records in the Item Leger file (F4111) containing Posted Code ''X'' will be added to the F41112Item ASOF file.
- D. Records in the Item Leger file (F4111) containing Posted Code ''Blank'' will be added to the F41112Item ASOF file.
- E. Records in the Item Leger file (F4111) containing Posted Code ''Y'' will be added to the F41112Item ASOF file.
NEW QUESTION 10
Your client wants to track their sales by area of the country, type of customer, and sales person. They want the value of these sales to be reportable from the G/L.
What is the correct way to do this?
- A. Set up Item Category Codes and report on that information.
- B. Set up Account Master Category Codes and report on that information.
- C. Set up filexible accounting to drive the information via the AAls to the G/l.
- D. Set up Address Book Category Codes and report on that informatio
NEW QUESTION 11
Your customer has discontinued a stock item in one of their branch plants. They have set the item up as a ''U'' Stocking Type.
What set of transactions will this change allow?
- A. Sales Orde
- B. Adjustments, Issues, Reclassification, and Transfers
- C. Adjustments, Issue
- D. Reclassifications, and Transfers
- E. Purchase Older and Sales Order
- F. Purchase Order, Sales Order, Adjustments, Issues, Reclassification, and transfers
NEW QUESTION 12
Your client and their supplier have an agreement that the supplier will not send invokes. Your client will pay the supplier based on what they receive.
How should you set this up to ensure that the system processes this supplier's invoices according to the agreement?
- A. Set the Supplier Cross-Reference code to process evaluated receipts.
- B. Set the processing options In the Voucher Match program to allow Evaluated Receipts Settlement.
- C. Set the Evaluated Receipts field In the Purchase Order Entry program to Y.
- D. Process only EDI-generated invoices.
- E. Set the Evaluated Receipts field In Purchasing Instructions to
NEW QUESTION 13
Your client's pricing for a customer order is not calculating correctly. Which option represents the most detailed price setup?
- A. Customer and Item
- B. Customer Group and Item Group
- C. Customer group and item
- D. all customers and Item
NEW QUESTION 14
Your customer has an existing supplier catalog set up in their systems that uses U.S. dollars as the currency, they would like to display this same data in euros.
What should you do to accomplish this?
- A. Use Supplier/item Relationships (P43090) to update all the prices displayed based on the currency and exchange rate entered.
- B. Use Convert Supplier Currency Codes (R4.1061A) to update all the prices based on the currency and exchange rate entered in the processing options.
- C. Use Supplier/item Relationships (P43090) to update all the prices displayed based on the currency entered and the exchange rate tables.
- D. Use Generate Purchase Price by Currency (R4106I01) to update all the prices based on the currency and exchange rate entered in the processing options.
- E. Use Supplier Catalog Maintenance (P41061) to update all the prices displayed based on the currency and exchange rate entered.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three functions are available to grid users?
- A. Customization of Individual data Items by color is available.
- B. Preload a list or range of values into the data item fields.
- C. Always use the Personalized Grid Button to create a grid format override.
- D. When exporting data from a grid, all data fields are exported regardless of security
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two statements are true about checking data in the Data Browser?
- A. Filtering by both transaction type and transaction date is an option.
- B. Data Items cannot be sequenced according to transaction date.
- C. Inquiries can be made by transaction as well as by data Item.
- D. Inquiring about stock adjustments for more than one data item at a time is not allowed.
- E. The Data Browser Is restricted to nonfinancial application
NEW QUESTION 17
Your client uses an Order Policy Code of 0 (Reorder Point) to calculate suggested order quantities In the Purchase Order generator (P43011). Which statement is true about Order Policy Code 0?
- A. Suggested Order Quantity = Reorder Point - (Quantity Available + On Order)
- B. Suggested Order Quantity = Economic Order Quantity + Multiple Order Quantity - Quantity Available
- C. Suggested Order Quantity = Amount in Value Order Policy field on Manufacturing Data
- D. Suggested Older Quantity = Reorder Point t Safety Stock - (Quantity Available - On Order)
- E. Suggested Order Quantity = Economic Order Quantity + Reorder Point (Quantity Available + On Order)
NEW QUESTION 18
Your client manufactures and sells an item. The item is then shipped to their distribution warehouse for sale in customers. The Hem is sates taxable when sold to their customer.
How would this Item be set up?
- A. The Item master record must have a value indicating that the item is taxable in the sales taxable Held.
- B. The Branch/Want Constant must be set to calculate sales tax and the item branch record must have a value indicating that the item Is taxable In the sales taxable field
- C. The Item branch record must have a value indicating that the Item is taxable in the sales taxable Held.
- D. The item master and item branch record must have a value indicating that the Item is taxable in the sales taxable filed.
- E. The item master record and item location must have a value indicating that the item is taxable in the sales taxable field.
NEW QUESTION 19
A client enters a purchase order for a one-time purchase of a nonstock item. The client Is not able to process the order because of an "Item Number Invalid'' error. Because this is a onetime purchase, the client does not w.int to set up a nonstock record In the nonstock Item master.
What should you change to eliminate this error?
- A. Enter a value In the Description 1 Held rather than entering a value In the Item Number field.
- B. Create a supplier/Item relationship for the item the buyer wants to purchase and make sure that the line type they are using has an Inventory interface of A or N.
- C. Change the line type definition associated with the detail line so that it has an inventory interface of A or N.
- D. Change the G/L class code in the line type definition to match the G/L class code In the processing options behind purchase order entry.
- E. Change the line type definition associated with the detail line so that it has an Inventory Interface of Y or D.
NEW QUESTION 20
What is the purpose of the Versions tab when inquiring on .in interactive application?
- A. It allows a user lo specify what versions of each of the called applications to execute.
- B. It allows users to specify the version of the Interactive application called when executed from a menu.
- C. Specify the values preloaded into the form when executing the application.
- D. It restricts the interactive application to call only one other interactive applicatio
NEW QUESTION 21
A company has a customer who usually orders the same Hems, but not on a regular schedule. You have recommended that they create templates to Increase order entry efficiency.
Which two steps are required?
- A. Attach the retiming order template to the customer in the Customer Master program (P03013).
- B. Turn on order template processing In the Sales Order Entry program (P4210) processing options.
- C. Use the Customer Template Rebuild program (R42815) to create a template from the customer's order history.
- D. Use the Recurring Order Template Rebuild program (R42808) to create a recurring order from the customer's order history.
- E. Turn on recurring order processing in the Sales Order Entry program (P4210) processing option
NEW QUESTION 22
To set up commissions for a salesperson, which three elements must be linked?
- A. Oder Type
- B. the DMAAIs (Distribution and Manufacturing Automatic Accounting Instructions)
- C. Commission Percentage
- D. Customer
NEW QUESTION 23
When setting up Kit Items in E1. how does the system store those items?
- A. Inventory tor Kit Patents Items is stored In a dedicated Kit's location.
- B. The system stores the parent items in the F41021 file and adds text lines for the components during sales order entry.
- C. The system does not carry inventory tor the parent Item; the parent item simply represents all components bundled together 05 an assembled Item and only components are stored in the system.
- D. The system creates a Work Order for the Parent Item and when the work order is completed, the inventory is updated to a specific location where the sales order can be hard committed.
NEW QUESTION 24
P.S. Certstest now are offering 100% pass ensure 1z0-343 dumps! All 1z0-343 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/1z0-343/ (75 New Questions)