Up To The Immediate Present Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud 2020 Specialist 1z0-931-20 Dump
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 1z0-931-20 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Oracle 1z0-931-20 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Oracle 1z0-931-20 exam. Latest Oracle 1z0-931-20 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Oracle 1z0-931-20 Brain Dumps First.
Online Oracle 1z0-931-20 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
For someone that is not a service administrator to use SQL Developer Web, what package would you need to use to give them access?
- A. SQLDEV_ADMIN.GRANT_SCHEMA
- B. ORDS_ADMIN.ENABLE_SCHEMA
- C. ORDS_ADMIN.GRANT_SCHEMA
- D. ORDS_PRIV.ENABLE_SCHEMA
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three statements are true about procedures in the DBMS_CLOUD package? (Choose three.)
- A. The DBMS_CLOUD.PUT_OBJECT procedure copies a file from Cloud Object Storage to the Autonomous Data Warehouse.
- B. The DBMS_CLOUD.CREATE_CREDENTIAL procedure stores Cloud Object Storage credentials in the Autonomous Data Warehouse database.
- C. The DBMS_CLOUD.VALIDATE_EXTERNAL_TABLE procedure validates the source files for an external table, generates log information, and stores the rows that do not match the format options specified for the external table in a badfile table on Autonomous Data Warehouse.
- D. The DBMS_CLOUD.DELETE_FILE procedure removes the credentials file from the Autonomous Data Warehouse database.
- E. The DBMS_CLOUD.CREATE_EXTERNAL_TABLE procedure creates an external table on files in the clou
- F. You can run queries on external data from the Autonomous Data Warehouse.
This procedure removes the specified file from the specified directory on Autonomous Data Warehouse. CREATE_CREDENTIAL Procedure
This procedure stores Cloud Object Storage credentials in the Autonomous Data Warehouse database. Use stored credentials for data loading or for querying external data residing in the Cloud.
This procedure copies a file from Autonomous Data Warehouse to the Cloud Object Storage. The maximum file size allowed in this procedure is 5 gigabytes (GB).
VALIDATE EXTERNAL TABLE Procedure
This procedure validates the source files for an external table, generates log information, and stores the rows that do not match the format options specified for the external table in a badfile table on Autonomous Data Warehouse.
This procedure creates an external table on files in the Cloud. This allows you to run queries on external data from Autonomous Data Warehouse.
To use Data Pump from ADB, a credential identifying the Object Storage bucket to use must be defined with a DBMS_CLOUD.CREATE_CREDENTIAL function. This will allow ADB to access objects that are stored in the object store , including dump files. To export an existing database to prepare for import into ADB, use the XTP command and add the ex elude option for database functionality that is not recommended or supported in ADB. This will prevent errors during the imp oil process.
This process is not automatic. And if the logs are not moved, you will receive a warning when running the MDB that the logs are not there. In this example, we're
moving the log import.log to object store with a DBMS_CLOUD.PUT_OBJECT command.
This procedure validates the source files for an external table, generates log information, and stores the rows that do not match the format options specified for the external table in a badfile table on Autonomous Database. The overloaded form enables you to use the operation_id parameter.
This procedure copies a file from Autonomous Database to the Cloud Object Storage. The maximum file size allowed in this procedure is 5 gigabytes (GB)
DELETE FILE Procedure
This procedure removes the specified file from the specified directory on Autonomous Database.
This procedure creates an external table on files in the Cloud. This allows you to run queries on external data from Autonomous Database.
NEW QUESTION 3
To who, and in which order, are dedicated Exadata Infrastructure resources provisioned?
- A. Fleet Administrator, Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure -> Database Administrator -> Autonomous Container DB -> Autonomous DB
- B. Database Administrator, Autonomous Container DB -> Autonomous DB -> Fleet Administrator -> Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure
- C. Fleet Administrator, Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure -> Autonomous Container DB -> Database Administrator -> Autonomous DB
- D. Database Administrator, Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure -> Fleet Administrator -> Autonomous Container DB -> Autonomous DB
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) resources do you need to configure before provisioning your Autonomous Database with Private Endpoint?
- A. Network Security Group
- B. Security List
- C. VCN
- D. Route Table
- E. Subnet
To provision an Autonomous Database with a private endpoint, you must have the following resources alrea created:
A VCN within the region that will contain your Autonomous Database with shared Exadata infrastructure. Cannot be changed after provisioning.
A private subnet within your VCN configured with default DHCP options. Cannot be changed after provisioning.
At least 1 network security group (NSG) within your VCN for the Autonomous Database. Can be changed or edited after provisioning.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which statement is true when the Autonomous Database has auto scaling enabled?
- A. Database concurrency is scaled up when needed by the workload.
- B. Increases the number of sessions available to the database.
- C. Scales the PGA and SGA size when needed for the workload.
- D. Enables the database to use up to 3x CPU/IO resources immediately when needed by the workload.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which management operation is correct about Autonomous Databases on shared Exadata infrastructure?
- A. You can skip a scheduled maintenance ru
- B. For Autonomous Databases on shared Exadata infrastructure, you can skip maintenance runs for up to two consecutive quarters if needed.
- C. You can choose to use Release Update (RU) or Release Update Revision (RUR) updates for your about Autonomous Databases on shared Exadata infrastructure.
- D. You cannot configure the scheduling for your Autonomous Databases on shared Exadata infrastructure.
- E. You can perform a "rolling restart" on all the Autonomous Database
- F. During a rolling restart, each node of an Autonomous Database is restarted separately while the remaining nodes continue to be available.
NEW QUESTION 7
While creating an Autonomous Container Database on dedicated infrastructure through the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) console, which patch type is offered to be applied during maintenance?
- A. Release Update (RU)
- B. Prior Release Update Revision (PRUR)
- C. Prior Release Update (PRU)
- D. Quarterly Bundle Patch (QBP)
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two are correct actions to take in order to Download the Autonomous Database Credentials?
- A. Click on the Autonomous Data Warehouse in the menu, click a database name, then Choose DB Connection button, then Download the Wallet.
- B. Click on the Autonomous Data Warehouse section, pick a database, then Choose Actions, then Download the Wallet.
- C. Click the Compute section of the menu, then choose Instance Configurations, then Download Wallet.
- D. Click on the Object Storage and find your Autonomous Bucket and Download the Wallet Credentials.
- E. Find the Service Console for your Autonomous Database, then pick Administration, then Download the Client Credentials (Wallet).
NEW QUESTION 9
When enabling auto-scaling, which three options do not change?
- A. Number of OCPUs displayed in the console.
- B. Amount of storage
- C. I/O resources
- D. parallelism settings
- E. Level of concurrency
NEW QUESTION 10
Your customer wants to permanently disable scheduled maintenance on Autonomous Dedicated Infrastructure to keep their current database version(s).
How can they achieve this?
- A. Change the Automatic Maintenance Schedule to 'None’d.
- B. Change the Automatic Maintenance Schedule to 'Specify a Schedule' but do not select any month, week or day.
- C. You cannot permanently disable scheduled Automatic Maintenance.
- D. Change the Automatic Maintenance Schedule to 'No Preference'.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two options are available to restore an Autonomous Data Warehouse? (Choose two.)
- A. Backup and recovery must be done using Recovery Manager(RMAN).
- B. Select the snapshot of the backup.
- C. Select the archived redo logs.
- D. Select the backup from which restore needs to be done.
- E. Specify the point in time (timestamp) to restore.
In the Restore prompt, select Specify Timestamp or Select Backup to restore to a point in time or to restore
from a specified backup.
NEW QUESTION 12
A Corporation is building a web application to allow its customers to schedule service requests online. There is also a need to run operational reports at times during non-peak hours. The architecture team is debating whether such reports should be run on the OLTP database or in a separate data mart. The DBA Manager does not want to add anymore admin responsibility to the team and is looking for a database option that's low to zero maintenance, but meets their strict performance requirements as well.
Which Oracle Cloud Infrastructure database service is appropriate for this scenario?
- A. Since the application needs to be highly available, it should to be deployed on a Kubernetes Cluster.
- B. ADW since operational reporting is a higher priority in this scenario.
- C. It is best to build a separate data warehouse, and move the OLTP data on a nightly basis.
- D. AT
- E. Using 'tpurgent' and 'high' TNS services to separate connection types.
Autonomous Transaction Processing provides all of the performance of the market leading Oracle Database in an environment that is tuned and optimized to meet the demands of a variety of applications, including: mission-critical transaction processing, mixed transactions and analytics, loT, and JSON document store.
As a service Autonomous Transaction Processing does not require database administration. With Autonomous Transaction Processing you do not need to configure or manage any hardware, or install any software. Autonomous Transaction Processing handles creating the database, backing up the database, patching and upgrading the database, and growing or shrinking the database.
NEW QUESTION 13
How do you change the tablespace quota for a user on Autonomous Database on Shared Infrastructure?
- A. Execute alter database for user MTHEO tablespace DATA quota = 10G;
- B. Execute alter user MTHEO quota unlimited on tablespace DATA;
- C. Execute DBMS_CLOUD_ADMI
- D. GRANT_TABLESPACE_QOOTA (username => 'MTHEO' ,Tablespace___quota => "UNLIMITED*);
- E. Execute alter tablespace DATA set quota = 10G;
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the role of a Fleet Administrator in Autonomous Database (ADB) on Dedicated Infrastructure deployments?
- A. Fleet Administrator defines and gains access to the ADMIN administrative user account for the database.
- B. Fleet administrators create, monitor and manage Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure and Autonomous Container Database resources.
- C. Fleet Administrators are responsible for patching and backups of all container databases.
- D. Fleet Administrators create, monitor and manage Autonomous Databases.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which statement is correct with respect to required action to move Autonomous Database resources to a different compartment?
- A. Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure instances and Autonomous Container Databases have no dependent resources that move with the
- B. Associated (non-dependent) resources remain in their current compartments.
- C. Moving an Autonomous Database instance does not include its automatic backups.
- D. You do not need to have sufficient access permissions on the compartment that the resource is being moved to.
- E. Moving the compartment of the Autonomous Database will also move the Autonomous Container Database and Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two statements are true when running DBMS_CLOUD.COPY_DATA? (Choose two.)
- A. The source file can be in either Oracle Standard Storage or Oracle Archive Storage bucket in the Object Store.
- B. The source files can reside in Oracle Object Storage, Amazon S3 Object storage, or Azure Blob storage.
- C. A valid credential must be created prior to running the DBMS_CLOUD.COPY_DATA procedure.
- D. The source file will be automatically removed after the DBMS_CLOUD.COPY_DATA procedure finishes successfully.
- E. The target table will be created in Autonomous Database if it does not already exist.
NEW QUESTION 17
For Fleet admins to access dedicated Exadata infrastructure, which policy should be assigned?
- A. Allow group ADB-Admins to manage autonomous-database in tenancy where target.workloadType = ‘DW’
- B. Allow group ADB-Admins to manage autonomous-database in tenancy.
- C. Allow group ADB-Admins to manage autonomous-database-family in tenancy.
- D. Allow group ADB-Admins to manage autonomous-database in tenancy where target.workloadType = 'OLTP'
NEW QUESTION 18
You need to create a new database via the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) CLI with the following requirements:
• Autonomous Transaction Processing
• License Included
• Shared Infrastructure
Which parameter would you NOT use?
- A. db-workload
- B. is-dedicated
- C. db-type
- D. license-model
NEW QUESTION 19
You are the admin user of an Autonomous Database (ADB) instance. A new business analyst has joined the team and would like to explore ADB tables using SQL Developer Web.
What steps do you need to take?
- A. Create a database user (with connect, resource, object privileges), enable the schema to use SQL Developer and provide the user with the user-specific modified URL.
- B. Create a database user with the default privileges.
- C. Create a database user with connect, resource, and object privileges.
- D. Create an IDCS use
- E. Create a database user with connect, resource, and object privileges.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which three event types are supported for Autonomous Database?
- A. Terminate End
- B. Maintenance Begin
- C. Change Compartment Begin
- D. Change Autoscaling Configuration Compartment
- E. Update IORM Begin
NEW QUESTION 21
Which statement is true about connecting an OCI compute instance to a Shared Autonomous Database?
- A. The Autonomous Database must be in the same VCN and Subnet as the Compute instance.
- B. The OCI compute instance does not support connecting to a Shared Autonomous Database.
- C. The Autonomous Database must belong to a Network Security Group (NSG).
- D. The OCI compute instance can be used with an Always-Free Autonomous Database account.
- E. A Private Endpoint is required to connect to the Shared-Autonomous Database.
NEW QUESTION 22
Oracle Data Safe is a unified control center for your Oracle databases which helps you understand the sensitivity of your data, evaluate risks to data, mask sensitive data, implement and monitor security controls, assess user security, monitor user activity, and address data security compliance requirements.
Which statement is FALSE?
- A. Oracle Data Safe only supports Autonomous Databases.
- B. Oracle Data Safe helps you assess the security of your cloud database configurations by analyzing database configurations.
- C. Oracle Data Safe helps you find sensitive data in your database by inspecting the actual data in your database and its data dictionary.
- D. Oracle Data Safe evaluates user types, how users are authenticated, and the password policies assigned to each user.
NEW QUESTION 23
When in the SQL Monitoring tab of the Performance Hub you see a clock icon in the status column. What does this mean?
- A. The SQL statement completed its execution.
- B. The SQL statement is executing.
- C. The SQL statement is queued.
- D. The SQL statement did not complete either due to an error.
NEW QUESTION 24
Thanks for reading the newest 1z0-931-20 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM DumpSolutions.com 1z0-931-20 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/1z0-931-20-dumps/ (60 Q&As Dumps)