Refresh 1z0-931 Testing Bible 2020
It is impossible to pass Oracle 1z0-931 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Testking soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Oracle 1z0-931 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Up to the immediate present Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud 2019 Specialist practice guides.
Online 1z0-931 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which operating system can Data Visualization Desktop be run on?
- A. Linux
- B. Solaris
- C. Windows
- D. AIX
NEW QUESTION 2
Which Autonomous Database Cloud service ignores hints in SQL Statements by default?
- A. Autonomous Data Warehouse
- B. Neither service ignores hints by default
- C. Autonomous Transaction Processing
- D. Both services ignore hints by default
NEW QUESTION 3
Given the steps:
1. Create Oracle Machine Learning User
2. Create projects
3. Create workspaces
4. Create Notebooks
5. Run SQL Scripts
Which two steps are out of order when working with Oracle Machine learning?
- A. Run SQL Scripts
- B. Create Notebooks
- C. Create workspaces
- D. Create projects
- E. Create Oracle Machine Learning User
NEW QUESTION 4
Users are required to select a service when connecting to Autonomous Data Warehouse and these services match to one of three different consumer groups: High, Medium, and Low.
Which statement about these consumer groups is correct?
- A. High provides highest concurrency and lowest resources, and DoP is i.
- B. Medium provides intermediate resource and concurrency, and queries run in a serial.
- C. High provides highest resources, lowest concurrency, and DoP is 1.
- D. Low provides highest concurrency, lowest resources, and DoP =1.
NEW QUESTION 5
How can an Autonomous Database resource be provisioned without logging into the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure console?
- A. Connecting to the Cloud Infrastructure Command console via SSH wallet.
- B. It cannot be done.
- C. Using Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA) on the database server.
- D. Using the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Command Line interface tool or REST API calls.
NEW QUESTION 6
As a database architect you are tasked with configuring a high concurrency, production OLTP application to connect to an Autonomous Transaction Processing database with a requirement to have some reporting queries run in parallel mode.
Which connection service is appropriate for such a workload?
- A. MEDIUM
- B. TP
- C. HIGH
- D. TPURGENT
NEW QUESTION 7
Which is the correct subset of services offered via OCI-CLI (command line interface) for Autonomous Database (ABD) via calls made to the OCI API's?
- A. Create, Query, Update, List, Start
- B. Create, Query, List, Stop, Restore
- C. Create, Get, List, Stop, Restore
- D. Start, Delete, Update, Query, Stop
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three statements are true about procedures in the DBMS_CLOUD package?
- A. The DBMS_CLOUD.DELETE_FILE procedure removes the credentials file from the Autonomous Data Warehouse database.
- B. The DBMS_CLOUD.CREATE_CREDENTIAL procedure stores Cloud Object Storage credentials in the Autonomous Data Warehouse database.
- C. The DBMS_CLOUD.PUT_OBJECT procedure copies a file from Cloud Object Storage to the Autonomous Data Warehouse.
- D. The DBMS_CLOUD.VALIDATE_EXTERNAL_TABLE procedure validates the source files for an external table, generates log information, and stores the rows that do not match the format options specified for the external table in a badfile table on Autonomous Data Warehouse.
- E. The DBMS_CLOUD.CREATE_EXTERNAL_TABLE procedure creates an external table on files in the clou
- F. You can run queries on external data from the Autonomous Data Warehouse.
NEW QUESTION 9
The default eight day retention period for Autonomous Database performance data can be modifiedusing whichDBMS_WORKLOAD_REPOSITORY subprogram procedure?
- A. MODIFY_SNAPSHOT_SETTINGS
- B. UPDATE_OBJECT_INFO
- C. CREATE_BASELINE_TEMPLATE
- D. UPDATE_OBJECT_INFO
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two are correct actions to take in order to Download the Autonomous Database Credentials?
- A. Find the Service Console for your Autonomous Database, then pick Administration, then Download the Client Credentials (Wallet).
- B. Click the Compute section of the menu, then choose Instance Configurations, then Download Wallet.
- C. Click on the Autonomous Data Warehouse section, pick a database, then Choose Actions, then Download the Wallet.
- D. Click on the Autonomous Data Warehouse in the menu, click a database name, then Choose DB Connection button, then Download the Wallet.
- E. Click on the Object Storage and find your Autonomous Bucket and Download the Wallet Credentials.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which method can be used to migrate on-premises databases to Autonomous Databases in cloud?
- A. RMAN backup & restore
- B. Physical migration method like database cloning
- C. Data Pump
- D. Original Import/Export tools
NEW QUESTION 12
How many pre-defined service names are configured in tnsnames.ora for a single Autonomous Transaction Processing database instance, and what are they called?
- A. Fiv
- B. They are called tpurgent, tp, high, medium and low.
- C. Thre
- D. They are called high, medium and low.
- E. Non
- F. There are no pre-defined service names in tnsnames.ora.
- G. Tw
- H. They are called ATP and ADW.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of these database features is NOT part of the Autonomous Database?
- A. Flashback Database
- B. Java in the Database
- C. Real Application Clusters (RAC)
- D. Online Indexing
NEW QUESTION 14
A customer wants to migrate to Autonomous Database (ADB) but only allows for a very small window of downtime. Golden Gate was advised to be used during the migration. For maximum reassurance of their
end-users, the customer also would like to use Golden Gate as a fall-back scenario for the first 6 months after the migration. If customers complain, the on-premise data can be synchronised with the ADB instance for a switch back.
Which statement about the migration using Golden Gate is correct?
- A. The fallback scenario is not possible using Golden Gate because the capture-process cannot be installed on ADB.
- B. Migration to ADB is not possible using Golden Gate because the apply-process cannot be installed on ADB.
- C. Golden Gate on premise Is not certified with ADB because Golden Gate Cloud Service exists for this.
- D. Only the migration to ADB is possible from an on-premise installation of Golden Gate.
- E. The described scenario is correct, can be used for migration and fallback scenarios.
NEW QUESTION 15
What predefined user is created when an Autonomous Database (ADB) instance is created that you connect to in order to create other users and grant roles?
- A. SCOTT
- B. ADMIN
- C. SYS
- D. DWDEV
NEW QUESTION 16
Which can be Scaled independently of the number of CPUs in an Autonomous Database?
- A. Concurency
- B. Memory
- C. Parallelism
- D. Storage
- E. Sessions
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two methods can you use to create users and grant roles in Autonomous Database services?
- A. through SQLPIus
- B. through the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure service console
- C. using DBMS_CLOUD_ADMIN package
- D. through SQL/Developer
NEW QUESTION 18
Where can a user's public ssh key be added on the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console in order to execute API calls?
- A. On the Autonomous Database Console.
- B. SSH keys are not required In Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- C. SSH keys cannot be added from consol
- D. They have to be added using REST APIs only.
- E. Navigate to Identity, select Users panel on the console and select "Add Public Key".
NEW QUESTION 19
Migrating an on-premise database to Autonomous Database (ADB) for large amounts of data involves multiple steps like creating a credential object, creating (access to) a storage object/location, running datapump export and running a datapump import.
Which three statements are true for SQL Developer (18.3 and up) in combination with ADB Data Loading?
- A. SQL Developer can only export/move/import files using datapump from databases running on Linux systems.
- B. SQL Developer can import .csv files into ADB which are located on the system where SQL Developer is running.
- C. SQL Developer can be used to export/move/import of a database to ADB in l set of wizard steps.
- D. SQL Developer can be started from the ADB Cloud console but only for data loading scenarios.
- E. SQL Developer can import files (.dmp and .csv for example) into ADB which are located on Amazon S3 Object storage.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which statement is true regarding database client credentials file required to connect to your Autonomous Database?
- A. When you share the credential files with authorized users, mail the wallet password and the file in the same email.
- B. The Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) wallet can be used for your client credentials to connect to your database.
- C. Place the credential files on a share drive that all users can use to connect to the database.
- D. Store credential files in a secure location and share the files only with authorized users to prevent unauthorized access to the database.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two statements are true about the The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)?
- A. Because availability domains do not share infrastructure such as power or cooling, or the internal availability domain network, a failure at one availability domain within a region is unlikely to impact the availability of the others within the same region.
- B. Regions are dependent on other regions and must be located with 5 thousand kilometers of each other.
- C. A single fault domain can be associated with multiple regions and availability domains.
- D. An OCI region is a localized geographic area, and an availability domain is one or more data centers located within a region.
NEW QUESTION 22
When running lots of high concurrent queries in Autonomous Database, you should use which predefined service connection?
- A. DBNAME_MEDIUM
- B. DBNAME_HIGH
- C. DBNAME_CONCURRENT
- D. DBNAME_LOW
NEW QUESTION 23
What are two security features enabled by default by the Autonomous Database?
- A. Encrypted Database Links
- B. SQL Net Encryption
- C. One SYSDBA account
- D. Read Only access to OS Audit logs
- E. Transparent Data Encryption
NEW QUESTION 24
Which two PL/SQL functions can be used to validate an analytic view?
- A. VALIDATE_ANALYTIC_VIEW
- B. VALIDATE_LEVELS
- C. VALIDATE_MEASURES
- D. VALIDATE_DIMENSION
- E. VALIDATE_HIERARCHY
NEW QUESTION 25
P.S. Easily pass 1z0-931 Exam with 62 Q&As prep-labs.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest prep-labs.com 1z0-931 Dumps: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/1z0-931/ (62 New Questions)