Realistic Oracle 1z0-932 Latest Exam Online
Download of 1z0-932 practice materials and test question for Oracle certification for candidates, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated 1z0-932 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2021 Architect Associate exam Today!
Also have 1z0-932 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
As the Cloud Architect for your company, you have been tasked with designing a high performance (HPC) cluster in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). The following requirements have been defined:
The cluster must be resilient to any potential infrastructure failures.
To minimize latency, all nodes must be deployed within the same availability domain (AD).
Adding or replacing nodes within the cluster should take no more than 30 minutes.
Which two steps should be performed to satisfy these requirements in OCI? (Choose two.)
- A. Deploy the cluster in a single AD with a shared file system that leverages the file storage service (FSS).Deploy a standby cluster in another AD and configure it to use the same shared file system.
- B. Deploy the cluster in a single A
- C. Place each of the nodes in one of the three different fault domains in that AD.
- D. Create a backup of your HPC node compute instance boot volum
- E. Launch new compute instances directly from the backup reduce provisioning time.
- F. Create a custom image of your HPC node compute instanc
- G. Launch new compute instances using this image to reduce provisioning time.
- H. Deploy the cluster in a single A
- I. Place each of the nodes in a different virtual cloud network (VCN) subnet.
NEW QUESTION 2
You have an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) load balancer distributing traffic via an evenly-weighted round robin policy to your backend web servers. You notice that one of your web servers is receiving more traffic than other web servers.
How can you resolve this imbalance?
- A. Check security lists and route tables of your virtual cloud network (VCN) and fix any issues associated with the rules
- B. Create separate listeners for each backend web server
- C. Delete and re-create your OCI load balancer
- D. Disable session persistence on your backend set
NEW QUESTION 3
You have successfully configured identity federation between Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) and Oracle Identity Cloud Services (IDCS). A new project manager wants access to OCI for her team and provides the name of an existing group within IDCS to use when granting access.
How do you configure federation to allow the project team access to OCI resources?
- A. Create a new IAM group in OCI and map it to the existing IDCS grou
- B. Create a new policy in IDCS and reference the name of the IAM group.
- C. Create a new Identity and Access Management (IAM) policy in OCI and reference the name of the IDCS group in each policy statement.
- D. Create a new compartment in OCI with the same name as the existing IDCS grou
- E. Create an IAM policy that references the new compartment and the name of the IDCS group.
- F. Create a new IAM group in OCI and map it to the existing IDCS grou
- G. Create a new IAM policy and reference the name of the IAM group in each policy statement.
NEW QUESTION 4
You are asked to create a user that will access programmatic endpoints in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. The user must not be allowed to authenticate by username and password.
Which two authentication options can you use? (Choose two.)
- A. PEM Certificate file
- B. Auth tokens
- C. API signing key
- D. Windows password
- E. SSH key pair
NEW QUESTION 5
What does Terraform use to create, manage, and manipulate infrastructure resources?
- A. resources
- B. provisioner
- C. instances
- D. provider
NEW QUESTION 6
You are the Solutions Architect of a large company and are tasked with migrating all your services to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. As part of this, you first design a Virtual Cloud Network (VCN) with a public subnet and a private subnet. Then in order to provide Internet connectivity to the instances in your private subnet, you create an Oracle Linux instance in your public subnet and configure NAT on it. However, even after adding all related security list rules and routes in the Route Table, your private subnet instances still cannot connect to the Internet.
Which action should you perform to enable Internet connectivity?
- A. Disable “Source and Destination Check” on the VNIC of your Linux instance.
- B. There is no way that a private subnet can connect to the Internet.
- C. Create a Dynamic Routing Gateway (DRG) and route your private IP traffic to the DRG.
- D. Restart the NAT instance.
NEW QUESTION 7
What happens when you run terraform plan?
- A. It configures, reconfigures, and instantiates resources and their dependencies.
- B. It shows the operator the course of action that would be taken if a change is applied.
- C. It deletes all existing resources and re-creates them.
- D. It shows a dependency graph.
NEW QUESTION 8
Why are two subnets required to create a public load balancer when additional subnets are often used for back-end servers? (Choose two.)
- A. Routing is simpler when the load balancer is not in the same subnet as the back-end server.
- B. Performance is higher when more subnets are used.
- C. Additional subnets for back-end servers allow for separate route tables for these servers.
- D. Additional subnets for back-end servers allow for separate security lists for these servers.
NEW QUESTION 9
How can you provide users access to an existing compartment?
- A. by granting users access to a compartment when the compartment is created
- B. by adding users to a group and defining a policy to provide the group access to the compartment
- C. by adding users to a compartmen
- D. All users in the compartment will have access to the objects in the compartment.
- E. by granting access directly to the user when the user is created
NEW QUESTION 10
You are deploying a highly available web application in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and have decided to use a public load balancer. The back-end web servers will be distributed across all three availability domains (ADs).
How many subnets should you create to deliver a secure highly available application?
- A. three subnets in total; one subnet in each AD
- B. five subnets in total; two subnets each in the first and second AD with a single subnet in the third AD
- C. six subnets in total; two subnets in each AD; one for the load balancer and one for the web servers
- D. four subnets in total; one subnet in each AD for the web servers and a single subnet in any one AD for the load balancer
NEW QUESTION 11
You are designing a lab exercise for your team that has a large number of graphics with large file sizes. The application becomes unresponsive if the graphics are embedded in the application. You have uploaded the graphics to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and only added the URL in the application. You need to ensure these graphics are accessible without requiring any authentication for an extended period of time.
How can you achieve these requirements?
- A. Create pre-authenticated requests (PAR) and specify 00:00:0000 as the expiration time.
- B. Make the object storage bucket private and all objects public and use the URL found in the Object “Details”.
- C. Make the object storage bucket public and use the URL found in the Object “Details”.
- D. Create PARs and do not specify an expiration date.
NEW QUESTION 12
What is the maximum CIDR range that can be assigned when configuring a Virtual Cloud Network?
- A. /16
- B. /26
- C. /24
- D. /8
NEW QUESTION 13
You had an outage in your application caused by the loss of a shared volume provisioned by File Storage Service (FSS). At this point, you need to restore the data from a snapshot you created of the FSS.
What are the steps to restore the data?
- A. Access the directory where the shared volume is mounted, then cd into .snapshot folder, find the snapshot folder you want to recover and use cp or rsync tool to copy the files to the original location.
- B. Open OCI Console, select File Storage Service, find the shared storage, then click on snapshot and restore.
- C. Open OCI Console, select File Storage Service, find the snapshot you created and click restore.
- D. Access the directory, where you mounted the shared volume, then cd into .snapshot folder and find the snapshot folder you want to recover and rename that folder to the original folder name.
NEW QUESTION 14
You want an instance in your compartment to make API calls to other services within Oracle Cloud Infrastructure without storing credentials in a configuration file.
What do you need to do?
- A. No action is require
- B. By default, all VM instances are created with an Instance Principal.
- C. Instances cannot access services outside their compartment.
- D. VM instances are treated as user
- E. Create a user and assign the user to that VM instance.
- F. Create appropriate matching rules in the Dynamic Group to create an Instance Principal.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which storage service is used on OCI for a Data Transfer Service job?
- A. An instance with enough storage to accommodate the job
- B. An object bucket
- C. A File System service instance
- D. Block Volume
NEW QUESTION 16
Your company has decided to move a few applications to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) and you have been asked to design a cloud-based disaster recovery (DR) solution. One of the requirements is to deploy the DR resources at least 300 miles from the home OCI region and minimize the network latency.
What will be the recommended deployment?
- A. Deploy production and DR applications in the same VC
- B. Create production subnets in one AD, and DR subnets in another AD.
- C. Deploy production and DR applications in two separate VCNs in different availability domains (ADs) within your home region, and then use a VCN remote peering connection for connectivity.
- D. Deploy production and DR applications in two separate VCNs, each in different region
- E. Connect them using a VCN remote peering connection.
- F. Deploy production and DR applications in two separate virtual cloud networks (VCNs), each in different regions, and then use VCN local peering gateways for connectivity.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which statement is true about cloning a volume?
- A. You need to detach a volume before cloning from it.
- B. A cloned volume is the same as a snapshot that has a dependency on the source volume.
- C. You cannot change the block volume size when cloning a volume.
- D. You can create a clone for a volume across regions.
NEW QUESTION 18
When deploying a highly available, Internet-facing, 2-tier web application on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
(OCI), which design option would you use?
- A. Deploy all web servers into one Availability Domain and behind a public load balancer, and deploy two single-node OCI database systems in the same Availability Domain with Data Guard enabled.
- B. Deploy all web servers into multiple Availability Domains and behind a public load balancer, and deploy two single-node OCI database systems across two Availability Domains with Data Guard enabled.
- C. Deploy all web servers into multiple Availability Domains and behind a private load balancer, and deploy two single-node OCI database systems across two Availability Domains with Data Guard enabled.
- D. Deploy all web servers into one Availability Domain, and deploy a single-node OCI database system into a different Availability Domain.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two statements about file storage service (FSS) are accurate? (Choose two.)
- A. FSS leverages UNIX user group and permission checking for file access security
- B. Encryption of file system in FSS is optional
- C. Identity and Access Management (IAM) controls which file systems are mountable by which instances
- D. Security lists can be used as a virtual firewall to prevent an instance from mounting an FSS mount target within the same subnet
- E. Data in transit to an FSS mount target is encrypted
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two are true for achieving High Availability on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure? (Choose two.)
- A. Store your database across multiple regions so that half of the data resides in one region and the other half resides in another region.
- B. Attach your block volume form Availability Domain 1 to a compute instance in Availability Domain 2 (and vice versa) so that they are highly available.
- C. Configure your database to have Data Guard in another Availability Domain in Sync mode within a region.
- D. Store your database files on Object Storage so that they are available in all Availability Domains in all regions.
- E. Distribute your application servers across all Availability Domains within a region.
NEW QUESTION 21
Your company has decided to move a few applications to Oracle Cloud and you have been asked to design it for both High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR).
Which two should you consider while designing your Oracle Cloud Infrastructure architecture? (Choose two.)
- A. Region
- B. Instance Shape
- C. Compartments
- D. Availability Domain
NEW QUESTION 22
Within your tenancy you have a compute instance with a boot volume and a block volume attached. The boot volume contains the OS and the attached block volume contains the instance’s important data. Logs on the boot volume have filled the boot volume and are causing issues with the OS.
What should you do to resolve this situation?
- A. Stop the instance that is ful
- B. Create a manual backup of the block storage before making changes.Detach the block volume, create a new instance of the same shape with a larger custom boot volume and attach the block volume to the new instanc
- C. Configure the OS and any related application(s) to access the block volume under the same mount point as before.
- D. Create a new instance with a larger boot volume size as well a new block volume which is the same size or larger than the one attached to the full instanc
- E. rsync the state of the boot volume and the state of the block volume between the two instances.
- F. Detach the block volume from the full instanc
- G. Create a new instance of the same shape with a larger boot volume and rsync the state of the boot volume between the instance
- H. Attach the block volume to the new instance.
- I. Create a manual backup of the block storage instanc
- J. Create a custom image of the full instanc
- K. Once that completes deploy the custom image to a new instance.
NEW QUESTION 23
Which two statements are true about an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Virtual Cloud Network (VCN)? (Choose two.)
- A. A VCN can reside in multiple Oracle Cloud Infrastructure regions and Availability Domains.
- B. A VCN covers a single contiguous IPv4 CIDR block of your choice.
- C. An allowable VCN size range is: /16 to /30.
- D. A VCN creates the dynamic routing gateway by default.
NEW QUESTION 24
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-932 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1z0-932/ (New 166 Q&As Version)